Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 694, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 689, Ramcius wrote:
In post 687, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 676, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716243#p8716243]post 647[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 640, Alisae wrote:Pep what does that response tell you about Ramcius?
Why did you ask it in the first place?
Nothing good unfortunately.

And I did because I wanna see the response. It's an easy question and the answer says alot. The fact that he think I wanted to get him to make a scum slip is just confirming that he is trying to hard.
Why is that response not good?
Not good may be going to far. Not satisfying for the way I read the slot -more like it.
you literally asked me if i'm scum, what answer you expected? "oh, you got me, i'm surrender"? :D
I didn't ask you if you were scum. I asked if you were smart. I did ask if you are a bad scum however. Your inability to see beyond what a question may seem question is quite interesting. You read everything I ask you off as trying to make you scumslip. This just confirms that you don't want people to get you to scumslip. I belive that if you were town you wouldn't react the way you did.
I said "smart scum" in my post to Alisae, you right after asked if i'm smart, i can make connection here easily, considering you accused me before, i did assumption you want me to scumslip to give reason for push on me, your "you not so aggressive like in other game" is by far too weak and NAI to push for my lynch. Also, your belief on my town reaction is based on my meta from other game?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Transcend »

^
Pedit: @yoshi
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:15 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 698, Pepchoninga wrote: The difference is simple. If I asked if he was scum it means I'm strongly implying he is scum. If I ask if he is a bad scum (see the posts around the question to get a better context on why I asked it in the first place), I'm looking for a clear responce. You can call it a provocative questions wich ultimately surfed it's purpose in my book.
Fair.
I can understand and agree with that, although not to the extent that you do, but I'll consider it not important anymore.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:16 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 693, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Also,
In post 682, kuror0 wrote:...and if I town read someone that doesn't mean I will trust their reads or sheep them if I have a different read, specially D1.

Never asked for your opinion on how I make reads and I never said the way you read is wrong. This is throwing shade.
This is called a difference of play style. It doesn't makes me or you more or less in any way since it is nowhere an AI trait as it varies a lot from player to player and even the same player with the same alignment can take a different course of action if he doesn't fully know or trust or w/e his TR's reads.

And you were sort of linking Transcend TR on garry and my read on transcend and my SR on garry all together or at least that's how I perceived it so I did the clarification about my style.
BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 691, kuror0 wrote:
In post 686, BigYoshiFan wrote: That answers how you feel about Transcend, how about your reaction to gerry's reaction to being shot. Also, thanks for the shade.
Are you even reading? already explained my thoughts about that as thoroughly as I could. Something wasn't clear? and what shade?
I made a comment regarding your reaction and how it is completely fake given that you also thought it was obviously fake and the context in which it occurred was also quite revealing of it being fake. Are you even reading?
ah so you think my reaction was faked. I thought tr shoot was pretty fake but nothing to work on that alone, I felt garry reaction was also quite fake but what I disliked was the opportunity to try to look town without doing anything out of it. I said it explicitly.
Too lazy to be scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
Pep is now just coming off to me as a misunderstood townie who's most likely just writing his thoughts in a stream of consciousness and I think he would be a bit more careful about what he says. That's how his blatant contradiction reads to me.
GTKAS
| here.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
............ ? Serious?

lol VOTE: Gerry
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:18 am

Post by ironstove »

@mod I'm gonna be v/la from 1/13-1/15

Noted.
Last edited by inspectorscout on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Alisae »

Like I feel like scum!Pep would at least attempt to be more careful
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 699, BigYoshiFan wrote:I interpret that as he is very doubtful of his early reads.
Is that it? Surely you can't consider him to be an inconsistent player with just that?
Diffrent views on the same situation. Normal.

No, I don't. You asked for me to point an inconsistency and IMO this is one.

With that said, I don't recall you answering what you thought of his reads. I for one find them forced and fake, wich comes in direct connection to the inconsistency problem I had. You might have answered it already and if so, I'm sorry.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 704, Alisae wrote:UNVOTE:
Pep is now just coming off to me as a misunderstood townie who's most likely just writing his thoughts in a stream of consciousness and I think he would be a bit more careful about what he says. That's how his blatant contradiction reads to me.
Oh, so you find contradictions in my posts? And if you do, care to point them out? Many people, find that contradictions are a scum sign. What makes you think that mine is more of a town sign?

Your unvote seems fishy.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716554#p8716554]post 709[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:
Oh, so you find contradictions in my posts? And if you do, care to point them out? Many people, find that contradictions are a scum sign. What makes you think that mine is more of a town sign?

Your unvote seems fishy.
The slip I pointed out plus the thing Yoshi pointed out is the evidence I'm basing it off of.
I said why it was a town sign, I feel like you would make an attempt to be more careful.
What about my unvote seems fishy?
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 710, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716554#p8716554]post 709[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:

Your unvote seems fishy.
The slip I pointed out plus the thing Yoshi pointed out is the evidence I'm basing it off of.
I said why it was a town sign, I feel like you would make an attempt to be more careful.
Quote the posts if you can, since I'm not catching the vibe. After thst I will answer your question.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 703, kuror0 wrote: This is called a difference of play style. It doesn't makes me or you more or less in any way since it is nowhere an AI trait as it varies a lot from player to player and even the same player with the same alignment can take a different course of action if he doesn't fully know or trust or w/e his TR's reads.

And you were sort of linking Transcend TR on garry and my read on transcend and my SR on garry all together or at least that's how I perceived it so I did the clarification about my style.
The first portion of this is filler.
In post 682, kuror0 wrote: He is sort of town read so far but has nothing to do with my read on gerry
and if I town read someone that doesn't mean I will trust their reads or sheep them if I have a different read, specially D1.
Also, the first portion of that quote is clarifying on how you are not intimidated by Transcend. I understand that. The bolded section, however, is an attempt to discredit me. I'm not expecting you to play like I do and you were not provoked to say this.
BigYoshiFan wrote:
ah so you think my reaction was faked. I thought tr shoot was pretty fake but nothing to work on that alone, I felt garry reaction was also quite fake but what I disliked was the opportunity to try to look town without doing anything out of it. I said it explicitly.
Fake reaction for a fake shot, sounds good to me and nothing worth extracting a paragraph like yours from except to try and throw suspicion on someone.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Alisae »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716566#p8716566]post 711[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:

Your unvote seems fishy.
Quote the posts if you can, since I'm not catching the vibe. After thst I will answer your question.
At school currently will do so when I am at home.
GTKAS
| here.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:31 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 705, ironstove wrote:
In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
............ ? Serious?

lol VOTE: Gerry
If what he says is true then I agree with him. Why is this dumb to you?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:34 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 712, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 703, kuror0 wrote: This is called a difference of play style. It doesn't makes me or you more or less in any way since it is nowhere an AI trait as it varies a lot from player to player and even the same player with the same alignment can take a different course of action if he doesn't fully know or trust or w/e his TR's reads.

In post 682, kuror0 wrote: He is sort of town read so far but has nothing to do with my read on gerry
and if I town read someone that doesn't mean I will trust their reads or sheep them if I have a different read, specially D1.
Also, the first portion of that quote is clarifying on how you are not intimidated by Transcend. I understand that. The bolded section, however, is an attempt to discredit me. I'm not expecting you to play like I do and you were not provoked to say this.
BigYoshiFan wrote:
Fake reaction for a fake shot, sounds good to me and nothing worth extracting a paragraph like yours from except to try and throw suspicion on someone.
done with you. You say I throw shade on you, I make the clarification why I think it is nothing AI so no shade throwing and no harm intention and was just getting things straight but you say it is filler so feel free to push for me or w/e the fuck you want it is annoying to talk to someone who is not interested in my answers but just wants to get reasons to scum read me.
Too lazy to be scum.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 713, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716566#p8716566]post 711[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:

Your unvote seems fishy.
At school currently will do so when I am at home.
Well you will probably get your answer tomorrow (for me ) then, since I'm soon going to sleep.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 700, Ramcius wrote:
In post 694, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 689, Ramcius wrote:
In post 687, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 676, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716243#p8716243]post 647[/url], Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 640, Alisae wrote:Pep what does that response tell you about Ramcius?
Why did you ask it in the first place?
Nothing good unfortunately.

And I did because I wanna see the response. It's an easy question and the answer says alot. The fact that he think I wanted to get him to make a scum slip is just confirming that he is trying to hard.
Why is that response not good?
Not good may be going to far. Not satisfying for the way I read the slot -more like it.
you literally asked me if i'm scum, what answer you expected? "oh, you got me, i'm surrender"? :D
I didn't ask you if you were scum. I asked if you were smart. I did ask if you are a bad scum however. Your inability to see beyond what a question may seem question is quite interesting. You read everything I ask you off as trying to make you scumslip. This just confirms that you don't want people to get you to scumslip. I belive that if you were town you wouldn't react the way you did.
I said "smart scum" in my post to Alisae, you right after asked if i'm smart, i can make connection here easily, considering you accused me before, i did assumption you want me to scumslip to give reason for push on me, your "you not so aggressive like in other game" is by far too weak and NAI to push for my lynch. Also, your belief on my town reaction is based on my meta from other game?
To some extent yes, many people base meta on other games too. It should never be anything close to a leading factor tho. It is but a guideline for a better view on the player you at hand and helps with the analysis as you have an idea of how a person generally thinks. From then on tho, I'm pursuing in gaining more food on you, so I can form a read around this game and around solid arguments and not by gut and past game experience. I have stated what I have. I find you attitude disturbing and also your answeres not satisfying.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:46 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 715, kuror0 wrote:
In post 712, BigYoshiFan wrote:

BigYoshiFan wrote:
done with you. You say I throw shade on you, I make the clarification why I think it is nothing AI so no shade throwing and no harm intention and was just getting things straight but you say it is filler so feel free to push for me or w/e the fuck you want it is annoying to talk to someone who is not interested in my answers but just wants to get reasons to scum read me.
I have no harmful intentions.
Your response was not enough to satisfy me. You still have not clarified to me that what you posted was not throwing shade. You can clarify that you call this a difference in play, but I find the elaboration that players play differently unncessary.
Meanwhile you also aren't reinforcing your reason for your response to gerry which is what I was trying to provoke from you.
If you don't wanna converse with me anymore, then that's fine.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Alisae »

Pep if you couldn't give me your answer now I feel like the way you described my unvote is fake.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 719, Alisae wrote:Pep if you couldn't give me your answer now I feel like the way you described my unvote is fake.
Ummm, I might be able to, but I said I want quotes before that and since you are at school I'm not gonna force you to do that if you can't. You can do that whenever you can, but my respince will come when I get up from sleep.

And no, I just thought your unvote wasn't done with good reasoning and it just seemed like you wanna slip off the situation. I find it fishy. What you find fake tho is beyond me.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 717, Pepchoninga wrote: To some extent yes, many people base meta on other games too. It should never be anything close to a leading factor tho. It is but a guideline for a better view on the player you at hand and helps with the analysis as you have an idea of how a person generally thinks. From then on tho, I'm pursuing in gaining more food on you, so I can form a read around this game and around solid arguments and not by gut and past game experience. I have stated what I have. I find you attitude disturbing and also your answeres not satisfying.
Maybe it's your questions are bad, not my answers? If someone ask me in serious manner, i answer serious, but you try provoke me, so why you expect serious answers? If you have something against me, we can discuss, but Jaack and Lemon Tree look more serious than yours "you not so aggressive" and obvious provoke attempts
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 721, Ramcius wrote:
In post 717, Pepchoninga wrote: To some extent yes, many people base meta on other games too. It should never be anything close to a leading factor tho. It is but a guideline for a better view on the player you at hand and helps with the analysis as you have an idea of how a person generally thinks. From then on tho, I'm pursuing in gaining more food on you, so I can form a read around this game and around solid arguments and not by gut and past game experience. I have stated what I have. I find you attitude disturbing and also your answeres not satisfying.
Maybe it's your questions are bad, not my answers? If someone ask me in serious manner, i answer serious, but you try provoke me, so why you expect serious answers? If you have something against me, we can discuss, but Jaack and Lemon Tree look more serious than yours "you not so aggressive" and obvious provoke attempts
Maybe, but I belive my question got results. For me. Provocative questions are made solely for the reaction and the overall tone of the answer. Those questions are not really made for the answer as words, but as an inside to the questioned person's thinking hence a posible inside to alignment.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 722, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 721, Ramcius wrote:
Maybe, but I belive my question got results. For me. Provocative questions are made solely for the reaction and the overall tone of the answer. Those questions are not really made for the answer as words, but as an inside to the questioned person's thinking hence a posible inside to alignment.
Your problem is assumption town always try cooperate with you there, while scum try avoid answer questions, you have put uch more efforts to read me that ask couple provocative questions
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

O
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.