Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:36 am

Post by BlackVoid »

That makes sense. Where are you at with AJ the Epic?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:43 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Just an FYI, I looked up Kairal's voting history, 20 total votes this game***.

To give you a reference point, Dier has 2 votes cast this game (Io D1 and Naomi's slot D3). Dier's predecessor had an add'l one vote cast this game (Naomi's slot D1). Talk about not getting your hands dirty.

***For full disclosure, the only people Kairal has not voted for is me, AJ, and himself, which I'm pretty sure he has threatened to vote all 3 of these as well today.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1575, BlackVoid wrote:That makes sense. Where are you at with AJ the Epic?
I think AJ is scum. My recollection of town AJ is a feisty player, I have seen none of that this game. I've played a few good scum games with him too, and the fact he has not given me a second look for almost the entire game has my paranoia level's going off the charts.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:49 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Here is a game where AJ was on the attack very early on. Even mentions me in the 25th or 26th post as someone he will keep an eye on. I went missing much longer in this game but he never batted an eye.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:51 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Post 272 (Iso 25) of that game:

Meh. This with Luna isn't going anywhere anyways.

Alright, I have a proposition: Carrying dead weight into future days recently lost the town in one of my games (Micro 503). Town never got active (not an issue here) and a VI survived all the way until I replaced in and saw his posting as counterproductive to the town. Had one scum get by me because comparing resumes just meant the scum was higher% to be town. Really, if you read the game there's like nothing that makes the guy who avoids to L-1 lynches to be town.

That brings me to Zakk and Veegee. I completely trust IaI to say something eventually that's meaningful so I'm not including him. Look at these two's isos, find me something useful. If they aren't going to post, I propose they die. In this case, Luna gets an extra day to produce some scum reads, we get rid of dead weight and I get another day to be completely cynical and go get more scum reads.

Of the two, I have to say Veegee is worse. He has zero content and no votes. Both are pretty much at zero content so it's nitpicking to me.

I haven't felt any of that this game.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:53 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I still feel our best chance is in {culted, AJ, Dier.....maybe outside shot of Flubber}

The only of those 3 who have voted Flubber, AJ D3.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Town also pissed me the fuck off that game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Like jesus that game pisses me off still. I think that was one of the huge reasons I took a break (other than losing Tarot Mafia, which I still believe I should've won off that fucking vote mistake).

Granted all my meta gets fairly old but Silph Reverse Mafia as scum was one of my 'feisty' games. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=35974

I'm not gonna go out and say "x is my scum tell" but normally I just get sassy when I'm frustrated instead of getting really AtE. One of the reasons I'm not huge into AtE to begin with.

Also that post you pointed out is patently bad play by me (PL focus) and was largely because I didn't understand why Luna (who I think I mentioned plays a lot like Kairal in this game in that both of them get talked out of stuff easy) wasn't getting literally anywhere.

As for why I'm not paranoid of you, it's because I'm 50% accurate reading you thus far when you're scum. Considering I'm like 0% reading Titus correctly when she's town and have never caught Yates even though I've played against his scum game multiple times, it doesn't concern me much.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1580, I Am Innocent wrote:I still feel our best chance is in {culted, AJ, Dier.....maybe outside shot of Flubber}

This fits my red read of IaI so nicely.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 am

Post by massive »

In post 1583, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1580, I Am Innocent wrote:I still feel our best chance is in {culted, AJ, Dier.....maybe outside shot of Flubber}

How exactly does this fit you scumread of IAI?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1584, massive wrote:

Well I'm Green reading Culted and Dier. AJ is my 4th slot and flubber is the one most people are sure of. If your red you don't wanna push your buddies but do wanna push those who you might be able to Misslynch which would be Dier and AJ (not sure why culted is there) and Given they also slightly red readed there red buddy they won't get any major heat for it later. so it fits well.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1585, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1584, massive wrote:

Well I'm Green reading Culted and Dier. AJ is my 4th slot and flubber is the one most people are sure of. If your red you don't wanna push your buddies but do wanna push those who you might be able to Misslynch which would be Dier and AJ (not sure why culted is there) and Given they also slightly red readed there red buddy they won't get any major heat for it later. so it fits well.
So I'm scum because ur reads suck. Good to know. Will give us something post game to chat about. :roll:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Well you was reluctant on the one person in your grouping that I red read and is most likely to flip red today when their lynched. I can't think of any reason to hold back on that read.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1582, Aj The Epic wrote:Also that post you pointed out is patently bad play by me (PL focus) and was largely because I didn't understand why Luna (
who I think I mentioned plays a lot like Kairal in this game in that both of them get talked out of stuff easy
) wasn't getting literally anywhere.
You talk of Kairal like he is town (playing like Luna who was town, be easy to get talked out of stuff, etc).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

The trait to me is scummy. I got into hot water in the other game for similar reasons. You have to have conviction or it looks like you're just allowing yourself to vote whoever.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by massive »

IAMI
: Did you understand that? Because ... I did not.

Naomi
: Unless you're saying "I can now scumread IAI based on associatives with unflipped players" in which case I totally understand what you are saying.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1590, massive wrote:
IAMI
Understand what? AJ's response?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by massive »

Naomi's answer. Maybe it was too much red / read but I didn't understand what she was saying, or how it proved that her reads there were consistent. But you seemed to.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Kairal »

Ok so I probably shound't have gotten frustrated and threatened to self hammer. That said I am strongly concerned that we won't secure a lynch today.

If we don't lynch today the player count goes 9->8-6 (lose). In short we lose a lynch. It is better for town to lynch me today then it is to no lynch. Massive won't move from me, and Naomi won't budge on culted or Aj. That leaves Flubber and IamI isn't happy about that. At least one of you will have to move and we have less than 2 days to get this done.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Kairal »

Anyway if we had more time sure we could vote culted for a reaction test or whatever. However he is the third on my scum read list right now and I'd prefer to vote Flubber who I am both most confident about and who we have a better shot of getting.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1590, massive wrote:
IAMI

Naomi
: Unless you're saying "I can now scumread IAI based on associatives with unflipped players" in which case I totally understand what you are saying.
Yes. When Flubbs flips red it'll then confirm my theory. I can make associative tells If I'm sure enough of my results. nice try though.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Kairal »

I think you're wrong about IamI Naomi. Please reconsider your view on AJ and culted. If you think Flubber is red I don't understand how you can't see both of them protecting him. Also what do you think of Io's reads exactly coinciding with what I'm proposing and then AJ misrepresenting them whenever that fact is mentioned?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by massive »

I've never said I wouldn't move from you, Kairal. You just keep giving me reasons to stay put.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Kairal »

Great. Ok. Well we have less than two days left. I guess I'll ask what you think of Io's reads and AJ's attempt to misrepresent them. Keep in mind she was townreading you when almost no-one else was. She also townread Newman when we all tried to lynch him.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1595, Naomi-Tan wrote:Yes. When Flubbs flips red it'll then confirm my theory. I can make associative tells If I'm sure enough of my results. nice try though.

Your theory is IaI is guilty, isnt it? How does Flubber!scum get you there?

@Kairal, it's not really a misrep as there was another post Io had stating "newman is the scummiest of the three" which included flubber, jin/massive, Neman, even though she called all of them town. In the post MDS refers to, MDS is considered Io's third. The issue with Io's read is she based them entirely off of people associated with me, in all cases awkwardly. Culted because we simply didn't talk, flubber? IDK we never agreed and MDS because... I think MDS was an independent scum read.

My current issue is with how convinced you are about me, you choose flubber over me. Hell, you've gone like 4 pages completely convinced of this and mentioning flubber only as a side character here. Yet you remain on him and off of me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”