Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2573, Wraith wrote:
In post 2572, Titus wrote:Slick is an existing candidate.

The Real Gin and Tonic is nit. He's a provable PR claim.
I mean if most of the players agree this is the path we want to take then I'm fine lynching someone else today (I
wonder who
?). Thing this fakeclaim by Gin seems incredibly obvious to me and I don't want to let it slide based on just a couple of people who buy into it.
Then the evidence will fail to come in day 2. If there's no additional corpse, we get information about the roles scum have. Plus, we force scum to block the vig.

If Gin is scum, then, we still have the data from the push and no extra kill will appear since scum vigs are blacklisted in normals.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:37 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2575, Titus wrote:

I mean if most of the players agree this is the path we want to take then I'm fine lynching someone else today (I
wonder who
?). Thing this fakeclaim by Gin seems incredibly obvious to me and I don't want to let it slide based on just a couple of people who buy into it.
Then the evidence will fail to come in day 2. If there's no additional corpse, we get information about the roles scum have. Plus, we force scum to block the vig.

If Gin is scum, then, we still have the data from the push and no extra kill will appear since scum vigs are blacklisted in normals.
Gin's role is not provable. You have to assume that this is single-ball, that there is no SK, that there isn't a vig that isn't counter-claiming, that there isn't a vig that isn't a x-shot. No matter how many kills there are overnight, it won't prove Gin's role.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2576, texcat wrote:

wonder who

Gin's role is not provable. You have to assume that this is single-ball, that there is no SK, that there isn't a vig that isn't counter-claiming, that there isn't a vig that isn't a x-shot. No matter how many kills there are overnight, it won't prove Gin's role.
IIRC it is because Vigs in Normal games must have a kill flavor distinguishable from other factions.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Wraith »

But at the same time it would be easy for Gin to claim "Roleblocked!" when his kill inevitably fails to go through.

With that in mind I think we lynch scum here and now. Letting him live another day just gives him a free pass for a claim that will never be definitively settled.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2576, texcat wrote:

wonder who

No vig counterclaims. They shoot Gin.
Correct on assuming no multiball but not really. His claim gets thrown right back into suspect status if the mod flips a mafia and there are not 3 bodies (as factions must be distinguished). So assuming decent modding, Gin cannot hide there either.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2578, Wraith wrote:But at the same time it would be easy for Gin to claim "Roleblocked!" when his kill inevitably fails to go through.

With that in mind I think we lynch scum here and now. Letting him live another day just gives him a free pass for a claim that will never be definitively settled.
Then we lynch him day 2, after he claims who he tried to shoot. We'll have his green flip with information about scum.

Of course, Gin is onviously town so...

Why won't you lynch SD?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Cop invests me to find a town aligned result

However I'm highly suspect that I'll be the one to die tonight because scum won't dare keep a Vig alive

I request the doc stays on the town confirmed and if we have a cop, it's obviously on me.

P-Edit: Why are there going to be 3 bodies?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:55 am

Town confirmed as in RB
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8715293#p8715293]post 2574[/url], TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:

Titus is town as fuck.

P-Edit: Rainbowdash Mini 1862 claims Miller and votes claimed cop, a PR role. Guess what, Rainbowdash equated to scum.

I'm content with the content I got from yalls opinions and boy do I have a lot to say.
For some reason scum want the both of us lynched
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:57 am

Alisae, thoughts on what I said about a repeat Rainbowdash?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2580, Titus wrote:
In post 2578, Wraith wrote:But at the same time it would be easy for Gin to claim "Roleblocked!" when his kill inevitably fails to go through.

Then we lynch him day 2, after he claims who he tried to shoot. We'll have his green flip with information about scum.

Why won't you lynch SD?
Gin is obviously town to you. Gin is obviously scum to me.

And I've already expressed a ready willingness to lynch SD today, in case you missed it. I just prioritize Gin and Alisae more highly at the moment.
Show

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Alisae »

I wonder why that is Gin.
pedit: This situation moreso reminds me of something else that happened in an ongoing game so no comment.
Rainbow Dash was trying to plant doubt and paranoia in the town that game.
I don't really think that is the case here.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2585, Wraith wrote:
In post 2580, Titus wrote:

Why won't you lynch SD?
Gin is obviously town to you. Gin is obviously scum to me.

And I've already expressed a ready willingness to lynch SD today, in case you missed it. I just prioritize Gin and Alisae more highly at the moment.
And you prioritize denying town information due to faulty setup spec, and apparently prioritize pissing me off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:22 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?
fuck Zach, marry Debi, kill AA
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2574, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:

Titus is town as fuck.

P-Edit: Rainbowdash Mini 1862 claims Miller and votes claimed cop, a PR role. Guess what, Rainbowdash equated to scum.

I'm content with the content I got from yalls opinions and boy do I have a lot to say.
Okay, I want to hear what you have to say about this suspicious character who tried to end D1 with the lynch of a claimed PR role:
In post 2275, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Remember, the those 3 pushers of my lynch, also Echo. Let's end Day 1 please.

VOTE: Gin
Is that guy scum? I think he must be scum if he wants the guy who claimed vig dead.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

Dude, you people are being so dumb that the only slots you'll agree to lynch are obvious town. This is the largest d1 on record.

Vote SD or state why he is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:27 am

If you think I didn't know I wasn't at L-1 you're a joke.

I will never self-hammer, doesn't mean I can't vote myself.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:29 am

Scared the piss out of HS and when I get to a computer to make my post laying out my thoughts, it'll come to fruition why I do what I do
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:37 am

Also lynch anything with fire who dares lolhammers me before I can make my post
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

SD Echo and Ircher all likely scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Agreed on ircher but it's just a hunch
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Debi »

In post 2421, Alisae wrote:Gin I've said this multiple times, Texcat.
In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

1. Echo, Debi
2. Zach, Tex
In post 2530, Pine wrote:
In post 2528, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:

Q1: Debi can go.
Q2: I am increasingly feeling like Slick is an attempt at an easy mislynch. There was a really easy flashwagon on him earlier, and now he's a lazy compromise lynch? Yeah, that sounds like bait.
Anybody who thinks that I should be shot or lynched currently, I'd like to here your reasoning. I understand that my plays haven't been of good standard as of recently, but I will try to explain myself in all of them. Also I'm aware that if you want me to be out of this game, you likely think I am Scum, I won't do what some people do, and say 'Oh, well I am obviously town!' and then expect people to think I am town. Just claiming town, is stupid, you can't provide any evidence for it that way, the only way you can make people think your town is if people think your play style is town based. You can all make your own judgements of my role due to the explanations I'll give, if I get lynched, then that is just the way the cookie crumbles, and I'll deal with it after it happens. If I don't get lynched, it will be the way that the cookie crumbles, and we'll see what happens from there on. Therefore I encourage anybody with questions or queries about me and my plays, to speak up, and to let me answer them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Alisae »

Debi are you sure you quoted the right post when you mentioned mine.
I don't remember saying that I wanted Texcat not shot.
If anything I don't want you shot.

Also Debi what are your reads?
GTKAS
| here.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Debi »

Anybody who I won't list I'm either uncertain about, or haven't developed a complete opinion of as of yet.

I'll start of with Scum:
At the moment, I think that;
Drealmer, Gin and Alisae are all Scum. I have lighter Scum reads on Zach and rb.
The reasonings for rb, Gin and Drealmer are the same as before, if you want me to quote them, just ask, as the reasoning hasn't changed much.
For Alisae, its mainly due to the fact that he wants to start a random wagon on Slick, without giving us a reason. It seems really random and pointless. I think that people would have agreed with him, if it wasn't for pine.

For Zach its due to this quotation:
'You acting pissed off is a style? Cause I think you're kinda pissed off'
Ever since I read this, I feel as if he was trying to provoke a reaction by pressuring people unnecessarily rudely, by used profanity for 0 reason. I just get the impression that using things like profanity for a reaction is Scum-like.

Town reads:
The major town reads at the moment are:
Human, Ircher, Wraith and Lil Uzi.
The reason why I think Human is Town, is largely due to the fact that his opinions align with mine as to what Scum act like, and what Town act like. This is the same reasoning for Ircher. As for Wraith, I think he is Town, as he has timed his pressurising for good times, in order to get the most out of them, I also think he has progressed the game significantly so far. As for Lil Uzi, I'm not too sure why I think he is town, he just really gives the impression that he is town. I'm sorry if the explanations for these are insufficient, its harder to explain Town than Scum.

Neutrals:
Pine, Ssbm and Grey.

PS:
Alisae, its likely I did mess up the quotation, its awkward to use the quotations here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Alisae »

Debi plz.
rb is confirmed town and Gin claimed vig.
and Grey got replaced.
Just re-read the game when you get a chance.

And I'm not trying to start a slick wagon anymore, Titus is -_-
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”