Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

Hi guys. I am the DEO account. It's taking a bit to be activated. I will quote all these posts when it does. I won't be here much today. If certain things happen (which I am hiding), another person may join my account, hence why I needed to make one.

Now that that's out of the way.

VOTE: Clemency
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

No. That's creeps.

I am just a creepy woman, infecting your brain with moon logical construction.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2197 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

Rope, not just skepticism.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2198 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2195, The DEO wrote:
In post 2179, mhsmith0 wrote:@deo: yeah that's fine. I'm just skeptical he actually did use his redirect in that situation.
My gut says I don't like Drealmerz mhsmith0 and JaeReed. Slight tinge of Klingon but that is mainly because they keep trying to forget that this is a hydra.

~~Math
Watch the language. This isn't exactly a hydra. It's a hydra plus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2941 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

God, Drealmerz, you make me want to throw you off a cliff. My tell was wrong. I get it. Give it a rest. Math thinks you're scum for it. I however know you are capable of such ignorant play.

What do you think of my troll vote on FA?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4317 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4316, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4313, Frozen Angel wrote:alisae was suspicious about something

they wanted to ask something from you about that and tey needed to get a permission from me
@Deo

@aliese

confirm this
The last post in our neighborhood with Alisae is Friday.

@Drealmerz,

One of those "theories" was that you shot Postie. Why would we be suggesting who you shot, when you didn't shoot at all?

I do actually believe you are town, and I am reigning Math in, but you have to do your part and not be a tunnelling dumb ass. If you insist on shooting us, the thread may have to policy lynch you. That doesn't help anyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4318 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

We ended on good terms with Alisae, saying their stuff was resolved, but that was ages ago.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5331 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

Go townblocks. Mighty power of townblocks.

Btw, it was Math who scumread JaeReed. I was just going to policy lynch him for being crazy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5332 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5291, JaeReed wrote:Super special thank you to Postie for helping me get into this game from the start.
Super special thank you to MathBlade and Titus both for having such great synergy with me despite their respective paranoia.
Super special thank you to FA for being obvtown to the point I was going to ask you to stay around but then the thread got locked from the vote + hammer. but also for removing smith who I had paranoia about.

Super special thank you to RC for fucking boss ass flavour and setup. Fave mod on the site hands down, broski.

ALSO SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO REPLACED IN YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
You're welcome.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5334 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5255, Frozen Angel wrote:Worst game of my life but thats what Isay about every game after bb

Thanks for your brilinat setup and thanks everyone for being good players [except that fucker]

100% accurate reads and setup spec

Goodbye mafia
You weren't bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5335 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5296, Vaxkiller wrote:FA was so obv town, I couldnt even fight it, lol. To be honest there were so many obv towns it was really hard to hide as scum.

Very well played everyone, had a good game.

@mod, great flavor, great setup! Very nice!
I waffled on you, but my townblock wanted you before ziefiend.

Tbh, if we got mislynched D1 I think things turn out way different as SS was the strong wrong read I had (Math let me do it).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5336 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

Forcing Drealmerz to make his claim more ridiculous and LESS powerful didn't hurt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5338 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

Worst game of life? Or were you meaning enjoyment level?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5343 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5341, mhsmith0 wrote:As mediocre as I was overall (and I think that's probably fair), I'd like to point out that my last night action basically locked the game (to the point where drealz had to make the pretty clearly ridiculous argument that a Slaking was also a ninja in order to try and get that last mislynch).

Tho in fairness my N3 follow of drealz was probably poor. I'd still stand by my role cop of lycan on N2 though; it's pretty unusual for the counter-wagon of a non-flipped scum to be a night kill there, especially in a game where there probably was SOME amount of useful town power out there.
I am curious as to what happens if you followed us and saw us visit Postie plus our neighborhood. We didn't feel Postie was the most accurate, but they were the town holding the neighbor chain.

I love neighbor chains. Math hates townblocks. Kinda surprised we got the roles we did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5349 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5345, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 5343, Titus wrote:I am curious as to what happens if you followed us and saw us visit Postie plus our neighborhood. We didn't feel Postie was the most accurate, but they were the town holding the neighbor chain.

I love neighbor chains. Math hates townblocks. Kinda surprised we got the roles we did.
Getting a neighborize result would have reinforced your role claim, but I think it was pretty unlikely that I'd have followed you N3 since my recollection was I was TRing your slot basically the whole game, and the twilight stuff only made it stronger:

Subject: Memories: Loss Neighbourhood
mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 76, drealmerz7 wrote:to me that totally looks like The DEO buddy-hammered
It kinda looks super like the opposite to me. The entire execution was just so incredibly awkward and sloppy that I struggle to see THAT as a bus. Derping the hammer, forgetting who's voting who, deflecting off of the mistake... if Vax was town I could more plausibly see that as a possible scum process, but as someone who KNEW the hammer was on scum, and KNEW that "why'd you hammer that claim" was never gonna be a valid cause for suspicion... I dunno. Maybe I'll read it again but that was just so completely bizarre for scum theater that I'm pretty skeptical.

Also @drealz/zef: what was the strategy behind zef zero posting in the hood? Just a WIFOM thing or was there an additional gain?
You would have gotten neighbor + doctor on Postie as we were boosted.

That plus me claiming that Drealmerz shot Postie and him backing off...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5351 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5350, drealmerz7 wrote:
RC - what happens if I or vax got boosted?

In post 5345, mhsmith0 wrote: Also @drealz/zef: what was the strategy behind zef zero posting in the hood? Just a WIFOM thing or was there an additional gain?
I think zef simply said "I'm not going to talk in there" and I was like "yeah cool" ? - don't fully remember
though he couldn't talk in there D1 like he couldn't talk in the gamethread D1, so, it worked to have a lurker I thought.
I really liked that aspect after he died that he'd been there, I think it kind of worked? There was a point where I totally forgot he was actually in there!

after I hammered zefeind I was pretty much just "shooting from the hip" with my play as I knew it was just a matter of time before it was PoEd to me anyway and I felt overwhelmed by all the town power and not much to do with my fakeclaim or role in light of everything else
Being excluded from the hood chain did not help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5376 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5373, mhsmith0 wrote:One of the down sides of daytalk is that when things go badly for scum team it can get unpleasant.

As opposed to when things go badly for town and you see all the villagers melting down ITT :P
A good scumleader motivates though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5401 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

I love townblocks. I really do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”