drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Hey, all! I'm excited and glad to be here (mhsmith game, #200 w/19players
, many of which I'm glad to be playing with - fuckyes!)

I'm not lurking, I simply haven't read but a few pages yet, decided to make a post. I'm only going to read this game when I have over an hour to dedicate soley to it (unless less is necessary to be caught up and present, but at least until I'm caught up and present, I'm not half-assing this game from the start and then picking up pieces later. I'm doing it right, from the go, and I'm slightly behind, so bear with me.)

*know* that I will be giving this game my A-game 100% - this means multiple word documents with lots of notes and my own personal vote-tracking method (if at any time you wish to see my vote-trackings, just ask and I'll post them - warning, they're kind of messy and take a little understanding on how to read, but it works for me and I'm totally willing to share for anyone who wants to see)

I very much look forward into getting into it.

bongsaway
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 59, Alisae wrote:
In post 58, Creature wrote:Looks like scum theater.
Nah, I doubt this. I'm TRing Pine for that fake dayvig (assuming it is fake).
how does that give you a TR?
In post 57, Alisae wrote:You're fine dude, I don't care. I honestly didn't see that one line so thanks for pointing it out.
does it occur to you if you missed that line, that you could have missed others, and perhaps it'd be good to go back and read to make sure?

in my experience 75% of the time when someone shows they haven't read the details in the OPs, they're scum
In post 62, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum theater? We don't even have a flip yet.
so?
In post 76, Alisae wrote:
In post 74, Creature wrote:They're trying to fake a townslip. I wanna see who's gonna try to fake a townslip next.
What makes you think it was fake? Wouldn't scum be more aware of the rules?
why would they be?
In post 78, Zachstralkita wrote: That's a bit of a reach. Quite a moderate one actually.
why? it's a valid possibility as I see it - it's good to have all of the things out on the table
there are 19 people here, we put it all out there and then see where it's at - 1 or 2 people don't decide about 1 thing
if you have a thought, share it, you (General Yu) never know how unique, valuable, crucial, whatever, it could be - the more the better, imo, no matter how far-fetched (you just have to gauge distractions, red-herrings, etc., but it's never good to so quickly dismiss something) - and I think this sort of thing around rules and reading is a more important thing to discuss, because:

As you see I said in my experience 75% of the time anything like that is either 1.) scum being lazy not feeling the need to read the shit as thoroughly (thread and rules or whatever) or 2.) or just plain scum-tactics, which never really passes because of it 75% of the time being scum!
In post 79, Ircher wrote:
In post 60, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:...

I'd love to be able to tell mods in advance what roles to give Pine and I but the likelihood of me playing a game with Pine and I on opposite factions to set up a grudge vote scum theatre just for this game IF we both happened to roll scum would be a god like miracle. However, as much as I wish that was actually true, it is literally a close to impossible scenario, ergo the most logical conclusion is to not treat it as such and wait for more substance throughout the thread before you think you honestly caught 2/X scums when you're already wrong about at least 1 of them.
Kinda feel like the second paragraph is too-much-explanation. As in, trying to justify it too hard.
Something struck me off about it when I read it but I couldn't really articulate it so it's just a notation and am tracking it (no that's not a fucking SC sometimes words are just words.)
In post 80, Creature wrote:
In post 76, Alisae wrote:
In post 74, Creature wrote:They're trying to fake a townslip. I wanna see who's gonna try to fake a townslip next.
What makes you think it was fake? Wouldn't scum be more aware of the rules?
Scum could still fake townslips specially if they know the rules.
yesyes this dialogue is good
In post 103, Creature wrote: It says the game ends when all threats to town were eliminated (town win) or it couldn't happen (town loss), but say there's:
3 mafia alive
2 townies alive
1 BP SK alive

At this point town pretty much already lost, though, then the mafia would win even if the SK were alive?

Then I realised the game would still go on at that point.
town could totally win that
In post 107, Alisae wrote:Ircher why don't you attempt to ask where he has played instead of trying to get a sense of what his normalcy is?
I prefer the sense of normalcy information as well (if it's true, it's good to know, if it's not, it will become evident and also be useful), why care where he's played?

- I really like debi's postings so far -

In post 112, Pine wrote:W/E I'll give Debi a pass for now. New to site is new to site.

Site culture is different here, Debi. Adapt.
fuck that shit

play your game, debi

I am new here and have completely different HS culture and FUCK these ppl telling you this shit, they need more outside influence because the culture here is WEAKTOWN and most people suck at scumhunting as far as I see it. Too much reliance on PRs and mechanics to figure things out. Hardly ever enough focus on scumhunting.
In post 119, Wraith wrote: I agree. Assuming 9 scum right off the bat implies foreknowledge of the setup, which in this case means scum. It's also such an absurd ratio that it would have to mean multiball.

Vote: Debi
it was hypotheticals to illustrate a point, the numbers were not the focal point of what is going on there and that ppl are making that the issue instead of what debi is trying to talk about pings to me, or at least is the wrong way to go about it, imo - focus on the point

focalpoint

of course I'm catching up and see subsequent posts and debi says just that, they're fucking using the hypothetical to illustrate a point about TRGNT's rhetoric, it's not this fucking complicated...

debi - I too have issues with wording sometimes, gets me frustrated and in trouble sometimes and others it causes me to go in circles or ramble, and I sometimes think about making a disclaimer to warn everyone - no this isn't buddying
In post 148, Alisae wrote: Derp moment, my bad
you just REALLY WANT TO SEEM TOWN, don't you?

eeesh

btw at this point alisae is my top SR and it's been consistent since early

pings everywhere
In post 151, Ircher wrote:He also lurked in Micro 600 as town. NAI.
OKAY STOP

everyone, listen

you can't just write something off as NAI because of how it went in another game - the whole fucking point of NAI is that you CAN'T TELL JUST BECAUSE of how it was in other games, SO WHAT YOU MUST THEN DO is evaluate each situation indivually - if they could be scum or town, you have to look at it, feel it, poke it, whatever you need to do to figure out if you think IN THIS SPECIFIC situation, if it is towny or scummy from, because GUARANTEED, it's one of them, these are the points weigh it, analyze, and HOLD ON TO IT and allow it to be a piece that builds the bigger picture of creature in THIS game

it's like everyone think they should be able to decide if someone is scum or town based off of ONE FUCKING POST and it is the end-all be all

fucking HOLD ON TO YOUR VOTES, let things about numerous people accumulate, grow, shift, AND THEN ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE A STRONG FEELING, vote who you have the strongest feeling about

you all devalue the vote by tossing it out so readily and switching it so easily

it is a POWERFUL tool, if used correctly, quit being so flagrant with its power, please

having said that, I could totally vote alisae as of http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8678870 , not because I don't know the state of game atm since I'm only 1/6 of the way caught up here

FoS TRGNT + Wraith around at this point too

fuckyes loving debi!!! wooooooooooo (just loving how they play, it's NAI, obviously)
In post 211, Ircher wrote:Also, tip for dealing w/ Creature:

If there is a neighborizer, Creature is a good shot.
can you elaborate as to why?
In post 215, Alisae wrote:Ircher is just asking for people's stances and honestly right now I feel like he's playing his town game. He wants to understand where people are coming from.
Dunn I don't like he said Debi was one of his strong town right away. Seemed like he was trying to buddy Debi.
Wraith is currently gut. He's probably also one of my "gun to my head town" reads.
ohmy let's lynch this, why are there 40+ pages still going???
In post 234, mhsmith0 wrote: Mod note: Since I track votes in excel, I usually provide vote counts with links in them. It's a bit unusual compared to most mods, but I consider it a nice service for players. Sometimes I'll phone/ipad post a VC or the like and you won't get links, but usually you will.

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch![/color][/b]
[/area]
mad mod props for the links (I track them as well but it's always nice to have the mod do it in case I somehow miss registering one)
In post 246, rb wrote:I skipped the first 10 pages. Someone who's town tell me where to vote
fuck

and here comes the next 30 pages for me to read...

but actually your next posts are succinct and right on, wtg, you get a TR quickly, amazeballs, I can soulread rb

In post 264, Pine wrote:
In post 258, rb wrote:Pine is town because hes being an antisocial loser which is how he plays town
I really want to take offense and tell you to fuck yourself but...kinda yeah.

Also, I somehow missed Debi's wallpost listing her reads. I skipped to mine (because ego) and laughed my ass off. I didn't bother reading the rest. I'm sorry, I have 14 posts in the six hours that the game has been open, yet somehow you're SRing me because you think I'm lurking? Seriously, go play Newbie games. You need to adapt.
been getting lots of scumpings from pine - I am with rb as he goes from post to post, go rb, go (even though, DON'T GO TOO MUCH, FUCKING GAH)
In post 279, rb wrote:Can we just lynch alisae or gin already so that we can be rewarded with that warm fuzzy feeling town gets when someone flips red. Ty
*giving a thumbs up*

I approve of this message
In post 302, -Grey- wrote: I think you slipped.
I think it is possible he is just excited for the possibility
it's also possible he is scum, definitely something to note and help add build to the full picture
In post 310, Alisae wrote:It just seemed sudden that he
suddenly
came in and townread Debi when a lot of people were SRing him at the time.
Like it felt wierd and
sudden
to me. It wasn't a response to his vote moreso him just saying "Debi is town" that triggered my response.
Like, the timing just seemed off to me.
Tho now that I think about it, Debi seems more VI to me now.
ohmy

lyncylynchlynch

I wish rb's dayvig was real :| (I didn't buy it at all)

if someone does have it, it'd be a good use, however

"how dare they come in and have a different opinion from the MINORITY of other people who just so happened to be in the game at the time of all these things and so are voicing their opinions and for some reason think since they got their opinions out first others are lesser"

scummmmmmmmm
In post 318, rb wrote:
In post 311, Alisae wrote: ^ scum response
dude, let's destroy this game...can you keep the shitposting to a minimal? you're doing a GREAT JOB SO FAR, omg loving this rb

seriously, WHAT THE FUCK, people, why are there so many GD pages after this?
In post 338, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Can you do me a favor and start talking about the game instead of talking about out of game shit?

I don't give a single fuck about your animes or your social life, fucking do something.
sounds like he's getting tired of his scum-buddy being such a scumfuck
In post 373, Alisae wrote:Hey, wanna hear a smart idea, let's end the day within the first 24 hours to lynch at VT!
That toally doesn't sound weird and something that sounds like what scum wants.
Scum is totally not on my wagon.
omg yes and at L-2 at this point WHY THE FUCK AM I GOING TO HAVE TO READ ALL THESE UPCOMING PAGES?!?!??!?!?!?

GRAHHHHHHHH
In post 384, rb wrote:
In post 382, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So, if there is scum on the wagon, who is it?
it's you, alisae is your scumbuddy
omg yes exactly what I was thinking
In post 385, -Grey- wrote: So, is this a sheep vote or are you voting a scumread?
it's a bus vote

okay I am at the top of page 19 and I can't read any more of this shit right now, so here you get my big WOT DUMP
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 455, Pine wrote: I'm recently kind of coming around to the notion that long days, especially D1s, are completely counterproductive
absolutely true, and with different games different amounts of time
are
warranted and completely acceptable - sometimes all you need are 5 days in a 19p D1 to make a healthy lynch. It doesn't HAVE TO BE SCUM, it has to be a good D1 lynch. Is it? then do it, if not, then keep searching. stop jumping off of wagons out of fear of being wrong!!! especially on D1 (for fear of making an ass of yourself or whatever - ego needs to GO.) Find comfort in likely scum, vote it.

be less concerned with wagon speed or viable wagons, (yes, be aware of it, but again, don't fear it) and more concerned with voting likely scum, if you are voting who you think is most likely scum and you know your fellow townies are doing the same, the rest will sort itself, but youhave to do those things first

I'm not even halfway through all of this shit and I can tell it is just alll wayyyy too much unnecessary clutter that is making it all harder for town, and that is exactly what scum want, of course, especially since they probably were under heat.

anyway, I was going to spend a couple hours reading more and doing one of my lovely catchup WOTs, but I am actually too worn for it tonight and I need to just go fall asleep - perhaps I'll wake up at 5am with a handful of free hours and do it, I'm sure you're all aching for it and you're unable to function properly without it, so I'll really try hard to get it to you ASAP
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I've begun to skim cause this is a bit much, I will read, but, at a more less-dedicated focus, at least for Day 1, because this is a bit ridiculous -

I'm not a fruit I am a mammal and so if you try to take a bite of me your palette better be prepared for what you are going to get.

rb is conf. town - woo, that is cool, I knew he was town, but, wow, what a shit time to reveal

alisae is not lynchbait ppls, they're still scum - fuckme and the majority for not being around when that wagon was hot to keep it pumping through to lynch, that is a fail for sure

stop trusting creature, he doesn't know what he is talking about at all! especially with me

and that goes for everyone else talking about like they know wtf to expect from me or how to read me - NOT AT ALL, geeeez, how many times am I going to have to say that?!?!?!

I come from a HS where mafia is not the main focus of the forums, the ppl who play mafia there all have regular real forum interactions with each other and know each other pretty well (to varying degrees) from that, AND it's a very small group, not a lot of fluctuation among players from game to game (and only enough ppl EVER for 1 game at a time.) I've played over 10 games with many of these people, and they don't know what the fuck to make of me hardly EVER. ESPECIALLY on D1!!! get off it, you can't base anything on me based on anything by me except for MAYYYYYYYBE genuine rage, cause it's hard to fake (I do do an okay job sometimes though but most often it is genuine and I don't attempt to fake that because it's hard.)

TRGNT IS ALSO STILL SCUM - like, at least likely enough so that a lynch should be secured by now, but, I guess when you've got slackers like me playing, it's hard to get a lynch

which is another thing, I have NOT been lurking, I've simply NOT BEEN READING the SHIT, there's a complete difference~

anyway, is there anything pertinent I should be responding to at this point in regards to me or whatever else?

adios, grey!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

wraith is the only one I've actually seen with a decent read on me but I'm not sure how recent that was even with all the bouncing around I've been doing reading shit

and that was COMPLETE NULL

p-edit: SORRY, no, I will not reveal my HS it is super small and I don't want ppl flooding there, or meta-mining me (or thinknig they can)...or seeing my meltdowns...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1452, Creature wrote:*plays Large Normal*
*doesn't want to read*

lol
misrepscummer!!!!

I do want to read. I just don't want to take the 2 hour per session focus I was previously determined to make because the amount of poopiles there are mounting

it's cool, give me shits for it it's okay I agree to an extent, but, it's not scummy of me to be browsing D1 at this point in this game - I WILL be reading it piecemeal, I have a window up where I am catching up post by post reading, BUT, I'm ALSO skimming around into the future from there and am trying to get involved in the "here now" a bit because of the hill I still have to clime

ESPECIALLY since, SINCE I started skimming a bit, I see I've done as I normally do, which is great, it's a big part of how I play - I'm EXCELLENT ML bait/LHF and I play into it to catch scums - you are smelling pretty scummy in regards to that (and other things!), creature
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:26 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1454, Creature wrote:You'll need a better excuse.
it's not an excuse and you're going to have to fucking deal with it or get over it or whatever you need to do with it at this point
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1456, Human Sequencer wrote:
I come from a HS where mafia is not the main focus of the forums, the ppl who play mafia there all have regular real forum interactions with each other and know each other pretty well (to varying degrees) from that, AND it's a very small group, not a lot of fluctuation among players from game to game (and only enough ppl EVER for 1 game at a time.) I've played over 10 games with many of these people, and they don't know what the fuck to make of me hardly EVER. ESPECIALLY on D1!!! get off it, you can't base anything on me based on anything by me except for MAYYYYYYYBE genuine rage, cause it's hard to fake (I do do an okay job sometimes though but most often it is genuine and I don't attempt to fake that because it's hard.)
Do you concede that this isn't a valid point without evidence?
no
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I stopped at page 10
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it takes a lot of time and I was behind and decided that instead of putting time into that atm (I want to go back and do it) I was just going to read so I could catch up faster
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

welcome to mafia:

people are going to say things and there is LIKE NO EVIDENCE OR ACTUAL *KNOWING*, and a HUGE skill in the game is being able to read people and if what they're saying is true or not

do it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh what silly people

RAWWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!

I told you, I am not a fruit, GFTO

let's see...if it is actually page ten...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oof not even close, you going to push the lynch me because I exaggerated? here's what I do have:

and I haven't inserted the links yet, obviously (which I do, kind of like what ircher does)

Ircher can verify that I've at least claimed to doing VCs similar to his, even if this

ISN'T THE EVIDENCE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!

rb - 0 -
Alisae - 3 - Debi (#16), Echovision(#20), Pine (#61),
ssbm_Kyouko - 0 - Alisae(#6, /#46),
TheRealGin-N-Tonic - 3 - Creature(#23, /#65), All Alone(#42), Alisae(#46,),
Lil Uzi Vert - 1 - Zach(#7),
Gamma Emerald - 0 -
Zachstralkita - 0 -
Creature - 2 - LUV(#4), All Alone(#5, /#42), TRGNT(#41),
drealmerz7 - 1 - Ircher (#64),
Ircher - 0 -
Pine - 0 - TRGNT(#8, /#41),
Human Sequencer - 0 -
-Grey- - 0 -
Wraith - 0 -
SlickDilinger - 0 -
Debi - 0 -
EchoVision - 0 -
Dunnstral - 0 -
All Alone - 0 -
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and note that the exaggeration comes not from intention, but from it having been exaggerated in my mind
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

creature going after lurkers on D1 when there is this much content and viable lynch candidates is SCUMMMMMMMMMY asfuck

it's fucking D1 in a 19p

OHNO LURKERS

seriously? yahhhhhhh
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

alisae is spewing shit left and right and we're supposed to be eating it up NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM THIS SHIT IS SO GOOD like there's not an endless supply of it until WE FUCKING KILL 'EM
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what happened to me be obviously scum because scum me doesn't lurk or whatever BULLSHIT that was you were spewing, creature? (like you fucking know?!?!?!!!)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1474, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 1465, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So dreal, you said I was scum. Present a case.
Do this please.
meh

maybe later

I have a little time before work and it is snowing outside so I'm going to go walk in it!!!

later, compadres!

chew on me a while, I'm sure it won't get old soon
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1473, Human Sequencer wrote:This is a scum response.
Lynch this.
haha
and WHY is it a scum response?

because it's not

and if I copy/pasted every time that has been said by ppl and put it in my signature it'd take up a whole fucking page-lenght!!!

if you're town, you're just wayoff on me and just stop trying for now, if you're scum, you don't know what you're getting into and just stop trying, now
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

one of my ferrets is delaying me from going on a walk:

I don't keep my votecounts from games.

it's not updated as I went along because I was so far behind already I figured I'd go back and do it

smith is keeping a good VC too so it is less of a thing than usual for me too, and it's not like I'm super-anal about it, obviously

what is obvious is that I came into the game with better intentions than I have given, and I'm being open and clear about that and you're trying to paint it as scummy
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

also, if you're town and aren't TONE-reading the FUCKINGOBVITOWN in me, you need to work on that
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

less evidence, more intuition
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

creature and human sequencer be like scummers who thought they were biting into fruit and realized it was meat!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohgeez, you're one of those

best we probably just disengage, good luck getting me lynched with that shit
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

no, you're laughable
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I have no fucking clue what I was doing I don't log my morning by the minute
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

likely laughing at your patheticness
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:15 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

morning? afternoon now!

fuck! now they're going to make a case on me for that!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:15 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

NO NO I SAID MORNING OBVIOUSLY I'M SCUM LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm spamming the thread?

I'm responding to YOUR SHIT
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I told you you weren't biting into LHF

maybe a better analogy would have been:

"don't reach for what you think is low-hanging fruit, for there is a man-eating beast lurking in the bush that you are failing to see"

or someshit
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

anyway, ferret is now satiated with play and I have like 15 mins I can go for a quick walk in the beautysnow

havefun, folks!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1520, Alisae wrote:Oh okay.
tbh I'm also having the same problem he is.
Also Grey doesn't like playing scum btw.
Day too long already, like I said

let's get that wagon back on alisae?

VOTE: alisae
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and how am I scummy as fuck? just saying shit doesn't make it true

again, LHF here ppls, that is how I do D1 a lot of times, this is a big game with a lot of shit-talking and plenty of content to go on, everyone should be voting for who they think is scummiest, not for what they think is most viable wagon

check my wagon for the scum-pushers who have tried pushing other wagons unsuccessfully is my advice
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

nice narrative you've constructed there

I don't advise anyone to buy it though, obviously, it's just wrong (orscumlies)

again, you might want to stop chewing, I am not fruit
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1608, Creature wrote: drealmerz7 is usually active as town.
did you not read my notice?

you have no idea what is usual for me

because there is no 'usual' for me

creature is one of my top SRs this game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's just a too long D1, GE :\

there were a couple good wagons, they should have sufficed

town gets afraid

D1 drags too long

scum revel
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yep
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

can we just lynch it already it's such a negative impact on this game it can die
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

alisae you are either horrible or horrible
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

KIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

alisae pls
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

neither
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

about 298 scumpings, each post you make
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you're nothing but a negative influence to the game

scummy enough for me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that is good enough for now
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

of course you will be
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

really? wow that is pathetic

there isn't even a case on me for me to defend against - I've been unenthused by the game, it's been clear, so I sit back and watch a bit and have not much to contribute until the shit stops piling up at an exponential rate

I've made less than a dozen posts or some shit, and a rising majority thinks I'm scum? absolutely pathetic, really

I'd like to hear an actual case against me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohmygod how is this shit still alive??? even if you're town you deserve to die from all the shit you spew constantly, it's hurting town SO FUCKING MUCH

I feel like my D1 reads are shit and that it'd be more harmful than good at this point - I'm more comfortable just sitting and watch things unfold a bit more, that doesn't make me scum

so, go ahead, you have so much shit to spew out of your fucking fingers, lay out the case on me

stop with your SHIT narrative, and actually say something with substance
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

WHAT IS THE CASE ON ME?

LAY IT OUT

OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

do a lot of people replace out of games you're in?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

contribution:

if town is going to lynch me based on the content I've put in the game then they deserve what they get and there's nothing I can do to stem the massive amount of pathetic play that will have allowed it to happen
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh you'd much rather continue to be a trollshitscumfuck like you've been the whole game

wonderful
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't know

I don't have a good view of the game currently

done engaging your shit though
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1700, Alisae wrote:now you're discrediting me.
yes, well, you're discreditable because your play is shittastic

that is your fault
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

be less of a shitplayer and maybe I'll take you more seriously
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*yawn*

namecalling

wonderful
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wow, wonderful case

amazing

you blow me away with your skill laying that out so wonderfully

you've got us! *surrender*
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

PROVE THE NEGATIVE ALREADY OMG
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

haha
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so you get TR by pretending to be a shittown player

got it

those aren't cases

do you know how to play mafia?

maybe you should replace and go try a noob game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yes, yes you are

you have been the whole game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

omg that is funny alisae is just SRing their wagon I didn't even realize

rb is voting me? wtf dude? ircher? thafuck? you draw scum?

not L-2, apparently

*goes back to being a useless fuck D1*
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

do a favor everyone and vote for who you think is :

MOST LIKELY SCUM

that is step #1

alisae, just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY, seriously
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it shows they have a concept of how the game is played

lynch someone with content or not content? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you don't even get it

wow

this needs to die people it is a HUGE liability if town (already destroying the game) and most likely just scum reveling in the fact that they're getting away with this scumtastic shit (destroying the game)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

If alisae isn't dead by the start of D2 I'ma replace out I can't play with that shit
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

seriously

vote that slot and remove it and let's get back to the game, people

it can still be a good one
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's THAN

THAN THAN THAN THAN THAN
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and I actually think it is likely scum

and all the rest of it is "but if not..."
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

please read the game if you are going to replace in and have the power of a vote to decide the fate of our beloved town

or ya know, ISO the main wagons at least first

and then go read the game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

only if they're scum

mod-towntells are impossible to spot in an ISO
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

creature,

there is soooooooo much content out there to lynch someone that is likely scum

why do you keep insisting on going for the useless on D1 where we would get no good read from the flip?

can we just lynch creature? he's one of my top choices for scum and I am helping this game a lot you should all listen to me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

creature you know WAYYYYY BETTER than that

creature scum ppls, yes, yes I did TRGNT, why, did I miss another IC reveal?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:56 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

D1 mislynch is usually the thing, because of ODDS and STARTING FROM NOTHING

omg no, I don't need to be telling you this, you know this - creature is scum he just scumtold his scum-genda
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yes, of course it is - way to talk in a circle!

you're advocating to STU on a D1 in a 19p, that is just fundamentally scummy - you're going to 1.) still very likely get a misslynch and 2.) have even LESS or ABSOLUTELY NO good information from the lynch

you KNOW THIS and for some reason are thinking you can strongarm the bad-town-play because of the slacking playerlist

UNVOTE: alisae
VOTE: creature
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and your cutesy defense is supposed to do what?

creature has been advocating for my wagon and lynch since early - he figures LHF and that I'm an easy ML and that my content allows for nothing to be gained - now I've generated enough association and content that he's lost interest

he doesn't go from thinking I'm scum for lurking to being town for participating like that in a town mentality - that is a scum mentality of "well let's see who else I want to try to get away with pushing the ML on"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1800, Creature wrote:If I'm advocating for another lynch, that's still info. Players will have to voice their opinions on that wagonee, aka info.
so you're saying you want to start wagons to get people's opinions on the wagonee?

that is scumtastic, creature

c'mon, people, see the light
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

that you can even outwardly admit to that position shows the quality of town play around this place - you don't get away with that where I come from
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1804, Creature wrote:
In post 1802, drealmerz7 wrote:that is scumtastic, creature
Nah, that's town!me focusing on lynching scum.

I don't care if the odds are low.
I don't care how involved that player is.
I care how likely they'll flip scum.
that logic is flawed as I keep saying and you pushing this narrative of it being otherwise is SCUMMY

less active poster on D1 in a 19p DOES NOT MEAN MORE LIKELY SCUM
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

no

AGAIN

stay with me, please

it's REALLY FUCKING SIMPLE (and why I know you're scum because you know this and it's been said and you're just being scum-tastic by going around like you are with me but hey maybe I'll go around with you a bit and ppl will see how scummy you are) :

THERE IS ENOUGH CONTENT

IN THE GAME

WITH ENOUGH SCUM-DICATIONS OF LIKELY SCUM TO LYNCH

THAT GOING AFTER OTHERS WHO HAVE LITTLE CONTENT TO GO OFF OF

IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A GOOD OPTION

THERE SHOULD BE PLENTY FOR YOU TO SEE AS LIKELY SCUM WITH ALL OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED

THAT YOU DO NOT SEE SUCH IS BULLSHIIIIITTTTT
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

that is not how the game is played

if you have a case on me and think posts I made are scummy

quote them and articulate why
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:32 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

if someone disagrees or has something to add

then they do that

and then I give my position

and then you all judge all of the things and weigh likelihoods and how you assess it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

apparently instead of playing mafia I should be hosting "how to play mafia" sessions in the discussion boards
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

how useless of you, creature

you aren't doing shit, we should lynch you! especially since you're scum!

wallah!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

creature: "well we're closing in on 100 pages but, I really don't see anything scummy in any of it soooo, let's just lynch someone for kicks"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1836, Creature wrote:
In post 1833, Zachstralkita wrote:Going for lynches such as slick and drealmerz on this specific day one is fucking awful imo
He's saying we should go for them because "it's info"
no

I'm advocating your lynch because I think you're scum

I'm advocating agaisnt your agenda because it nets less info than a regular ML

you know these things no doubt but also know that town apparently plays like shit almost all of the time on MS and that you can get away with pushing these agendas

hence, scum-creature
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1844, Human Sequencer wrote:Zach i really don't wanna be written off as a shitty player to you because you seem pretty onball, please tell me like i'm a complete pants-on-head dullard how dreamer is town and/or how gin is scum and I promise you i'll listen to what you have to say and take it on-board
again

not how the game is played
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1847, Human Sequencer wrote:again

i don't fucking care
this is how i find scum, deal with it bruv
unless you're scared of me being right i guess :^)
no, I'm trying to help you suck at playing the game less in case you're town

you should care about playing better

get your fucking ego out of your way
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

no nor do I care to

I don't meta-dive anyone ever, I learn to read them by experience with them it works best for me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

CWing a top SR:

UNVOTE: creature
VOTE: TRGNT

btw, that is how I identify you in my brain, "TRGNT", like detergent, but just the tergent
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

titus, if you haven't read but a few pages of the thread

how the FUCK do you have a TR on creature?

seriously

you CAN play better
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

quit being lazy and making dumb plays
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's more like I'm a sharpener and ppl's blades are so dull - the rub is there, but it makes you sharper

ppl need to get their egos out of it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not your kindergarten teacher here to coddle you into learning to read better

I'm a peer and demanding you play better (that's the General Yu)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1869, Human Sequencer wrote:so like
why'd you only start sharpening us when your wagon got run up
where were you for everything before your wagon d1
because I have to play to my wincon - I don't know anyone else's alignment so you all can fuck all that up all you like on D1 - D1 is a shitshow apparently around here and I just didn't care to have much part in it

there's a lack of passion because of the amount of shitposts and stupid shit going on in the game

I'd rather just not engage it and wait for the numbers to thin and there to be a flip with content to read prior before investing the energy

now I'm wagoned and I must invest the energy a bit
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I am one of the most self aware players you will ever encounter, btw

I let my rage and anger come through because it is genuine and it is a towntell of mine

I get really fucking annoyed at getting wagoned on D1 regardless

the wagon on me is absolutely unfounded and ridiculous - I should be fucking pissed at its formation and build!!!! it's fucking pathetic

(who started the interest in me way back when anyway? creature, pretty sure "drealmer would be being like this if he's town" or whatever it was - like he fucking knows)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1870, Human Sequencer wrote:if creature is so obvscum where were you when i was pushing the creature wagon and nobody else was?
not around apparently

blame alisae for filling the thread with shit and making me disinterested and playing poorly because of it

if I had been "with it" I likely would have been with you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:32 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1878, Human Sequencer wrote:are you sure you haven't meta dived me
are you really sure

idk it definitely checks out but you're definitely speaking to me in a way that i feel comes from more knowledge of my personality than you let on and also loaded with malicious intent
I'm a behaviorist and personalities and behaviorism and motivations and psychology are huge strong points to my mafia game

no, I haven't dived you one fucking iota
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

there may or may not be people in the game currently who can attest to me having claimed to never meta-dive previously too
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

perhaps if you can tell me why you think I'm scum, I can help

because I am town

just talk to me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't click on random links/videos
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so you can't actually tell me why you think I'm scum?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I didn't fabricate the votecount

I started with my process, but at 40 pages behind or whatever I was, I abandoned that process for a more expeditious catchup (more serviceable to town) - as you can imagine, notating the votes like that takes time, especially when I have to tab to a different window each time there's a vote in the thread

I just decided to read
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and my VC shit is what you come back to?

we've just had a whole interaction at the end of which you say :
In post 1883, Human Sequencer wrote:i really need somebody, anybody, to tell me how dreamer is town. i just cannot understand it and i'm starting to feel even stupider than i did before-- quite a feat
spurring me to ask you why you SR me and, it's the VC shit

that is dissonance there
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1893, Human Sequencer wrote:yah i mean i could pick apart every post we've made in that interaction and tell you the scum motivation vs. town motivation behind them and how i interpret your thoughts but i'd just really rather not atm

the point is that it reads so obvious and blinding to me that i shouldn't have to, which makes me feel like this is all one big joke or something and you're all laughing at me for being an idiot
and you say my methodology is flawed???

alright everyone:

this is exactly what I was expecting

I do my thing, and I get someone who thinks they see LHF, I give them a little line, they run with it, I jerk back, and they're hooked and they can't get away

you've got NOTHING, HS

let's JUST take the VC stuff, because that one is EASY and you should be able to handle it

if I were scum why would I make the claim I did at the beginning of the game about how I was going to do VCs, offer them in the future in the same post, and then not prepare accordingly in case someone asks in the future?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

am I dumbscum who just thought I could throw that out there and never be called on it?

or am I supersmart scum now playing a WIFOM game about fake VC keeping? if that is it, why the fuck would I do that and draw all the attention like that rather than something more towny? more WIFOM?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1897, Human Sequencer wrote:dreamer is literally trying to sell us that he was gambitting that whole time.
sorry, i'm not buying your bullshit.

zach, update on that dreamer townread? :^)
you're not addressing a single thing I'm saying
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1901, Human Sequencer wrote:i don't buy for one fucking second it was your plan all along to make me scumread you based on a fabricated votecount. not one fucking second.
that's not what I was doing or what I said I was doing
In post 1900, Human Sequencer wrote:once again, if this was the -truth- you wouldn't have spent 45 minutes figuring out what you'd respond to me with.

dreamer needs rope really bad.
you mean the 45 minutes where I just did some dishes and made lunch?

wow you're desperate

this is how I know you're scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I had to cut chicken wings

and potatoes for french fries

and fry them in my little counter-top deeper fryer (2 baskets worth, fries and wings cook at different temperatures)

I also made some eggs really quick while doing dishes so I could shove them in as a pre-meal

I take some super-hot powder, garlic powder, and salt, and roll the wings in it

more doubts?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:56 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

wow

you're terrible

laughably pathetic

good luck with that
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1909, Human Sequencer wrote:EBWOP
In post 1903, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1901, Human Sequencer wrote:i don't buy for one fucking second it was your plan all along to make me scumread you based on a fabricated votecount. not one fucking second.
that's not what I was doing or what I said I was doing
HOLY BACKPEDAL, BATMAN!
no, you either initially misunderstood me, or you're just being scum

either way, you're addressing anything with me, you're just shitflinging

it's sooooo fucking obvious (to anyone who has a clue, anyway)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and there you go, trying to get me to engage YOUR SHIT IN YOUR FRAMED VIEW, but you won't engage ME and my actual reality, you're just painting it how you want it and trying to engage it that way

that is SCUM TACTICS
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1912, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 1906, drealmerz7 wrote:wow

you're terrible

laughably pathetic

good luck with that
just reminding you this is a game and i don't really take kindly to being called pathetic (despite it being 100% demonstrably true!) and i don't actually dislike you as a person at all, you're just scum :D
I'm talking about your ability

you're terrible at playing

your attempt at play is laughably pathetic
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

this is how you play the game HS:

quote where what you have issue with is

then use your words to express your issue

please do that

I never said I was gambiting anyone with a VC, if you think that is what I said, QUOTE WHERE SO I CAN ADDRESS IT

it's REALLY FUCKING NOT THAT HARD
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1916, Human Sequencer wrote:
dreamer wrote:I'm talking about your ability

you're terrible at playing

your attempt at play is laughably pathetic
it sounds like you're a little bit annoyed, i recommend perhaps some tea to calm your nerves.
yes I'm annoyed at the persisting shit play I see on a constant basis on a site dedicated to MAFIA

it's fucking infuriating that the skill level is this horrid
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's like the majority of players came from playing town of salem or something and they have

NO FUCKING CLUE
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and do you believe I was making lunch and doing dishes?

or are you still decided that I was taking 45 minutes to decide what to say?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

again, you are shitposting and not addressing anything I'm bringing to you

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T

I'm engaging you this way to show everyone how much a scumshit you are, obviously
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you've got NOTHING (again)

and you continue to show that
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:11 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

bring it, scumfuck

come on
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

just address ONE POINT

just one

can you do it?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1926, Human Sequencer wrote:
Dreamer wrote:I do my thing, and I get someone who thinks they see LHF, I give them a little line, they run with it, I jerk back, and they're hooked and they can't get away
so uh, what the fuck is this? what 'line' did you give me? where in the thread were you leading me on, and where were you leading me to?
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH you're caught scum through and through!

the "them" I am refering to, is scum, that's you!

"I do my thing" - I made a introductory post (and another later), they got called LAMIST, drew attention - whatever you want to describe them a - I do how I do ON PURPOSE, because scum often think they see LHF and go after me (I even said as much), I continue to "do my thing" from there, I generally shake townies off interest in me and increase scum's interest in me, even with my warnings, scum can't help but think they see LHF. This is the "line" I give them, you know, metaphorical line? Like fishing line?

This is how it works, townies fall off, it's not them that I'm catching, it's scum (I know how to fish for scum), scum stay attached because they can't let go. It's an inherant scum-dication.

It's a tactic I've used repeatedly to much success. You keep squirming, but the hook is in. You can't let go. If you were town, you would have let go.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it case it's not clear

the inherent scumdication is that you are "answering" to the "them" - when only scum answer to the "them" - townies inherently (it's psychological subconscious) "fall off" because they realize the "them" isn't them - scum stay with it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you haven't addressed MY points, and like I said, you keep reframing the shit

it's not an attempt to understand or have dialogue on your part, it's just a way for you to paint things to your agenda
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yes it is you reframing shit, obviously

"it's obvious you were addressing me" - no, I told you what it was, you refuse to even consider it and paint it as something else

that is YOU REFRAMING SHIT

omg I'm done with you, obvious scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you want me lynched, and yet, you won't state the foundation of your SR on me (:

goodstuff!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I still fail to see ANY case on me

echo "gee I wonder why"

yes, I do too - care to actually layout the case as I've asked multiple people to do numerous times and no one has done ?

*yawn*

definitely reading Ircher and Creature as scums on me

don't really have much in the way of townleans at all, which is not unusual for me on a D1

I'd prefer to not claim so if some on my wagon would wise-up and GTFO that'd be swell
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2013, Ircher wrote:
In post 1656, drealmerz7 wrote:can we just lynch it already it's such a negative impact on this game it can die
1) Who's "it"?
2) Why the rush when you ar on like pg 10?
alisae

no rush, just set to lynch by that point

some Days go fast for me on deciding who I'm comfortable lynching, I'm cool with that on D1
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

in a word? distraction
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

demoralizing, oxygen-sucking, apathy inducing distraction
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I was ready to wreck this game as town

enter alisae shit-post-extravaganza

passion reduced to vapors

I'm not the only one who gives less of a fuck about the game now because of all of the shit - yay for scum

p-edit :

no, I've read more of the thread now

that is not lynchbait, it just wants you to think it is

my interest is in that the lynch doesn't go in my direction
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2023, Ircher wrote: We're at 70+ pages, certainly you have slightly more to say than what you are? Thats scum avoiding giving reads.
no, it's me on D1 with a highly unfamiliar playerlist in a 19p game being reserved
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Ircher, you've seen my passion as scum - do you think I'm just playing a different style so you don't pick up on me since you have a much higher insight into my scum game than anyone else here? If I'm scum, what do you make of the difference in me here opposed to in your game ?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2032, Ircher wrote:I highly doubt that Alisae would pretend to be lynchbait the entire game. That takes skill to do; no, I'm reading genune lynchbait here.
why do you doubt it?

no, it doesn't take any skill to do - yes, you've said since waayyyyy long ago that you are reading alisae as lynchbait, he was very gleeful for that I'm sure
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2034, Ircher wrote: You should've used italics. That would've made it extra clear.
it was perfectly clear, it was my sarcasm that was missed, much more subtle and funny, but I didn't care to point it out
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

keep on with the WKing (:
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why do you keep repeating that?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #138) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you tracked me mostly in the PT?

PT was closed all Days except D1 and at Night after that we didn't do much in the scum-chat

pretty much all of my play was in the game-thread - surely you were paying attention to the game you were modding, yes?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you're summing up alisae into a word you can then dismiss - "lynchbait"

they're not lynchbait

they're being scummy as fuck, allllll over the place - through the entire thread

you are reading it as lynchbait - it is not (in my view) - it's fake, it's 200000 votes with no fucking case every and a bunch of shittalking

it's scum-tactic distraction and "teeheee I get away with it because it's so abhorent scum would never do it" bullshits
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2044, Ircher wrote:
In post 1737, drealmerz7 wrote:If alisae isn't dead by the start of D2 I'ma replace out I can't play with that shit
pretty sure you can be banned for that behavior.
can you elaborate because I don't understand

or link the pertinent forum-site rule pls
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2049, Ircher wrote:
In post 1746, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm leaning more town on Alisae but I'm policy lynching that fucking slot.
then you are game throwing.
actually it is a pro-town move sometimes to remove an anti-town town player - that is the extent it has gotten to
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

especially when you don't *know* that they're town, and they could just be scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

"prove otherwise" is RIDICULOUS standards in mafia, Ircher
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #144) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

he's scum-tastic scumshit scumming up the thread until you prove otherwise, how about that?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

the term lynchbait isn't even applicable anymore
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #146) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

uhhh because all that does is stir a bunch of shit

vote for the scummiest player

if we each do that, the rest falls into place

what he is advocating doing is artificial fabrication, it's worthless
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #147) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2069, Ircher wrote:
In post 1823, drealmerz7 wrote:apparently instead of playing mafia I should be hosting "how to play mafia" sessions in the discussion boards
can you please stop with your stupid ego attacks on the playing ability of this site?
probably not

can people get their egos of their way and learn to learn?

egos need SLICED TO PIECES sometimes
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #148) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

can you seriously not recognize rhetoric?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #149) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2075, Ircher wrote:
In post 1853, drealmerz7 wrote:no nor do I care to

I don't meta-dive anyone ever, I learn to read them by experience with them it works best for me
I do the same. Somehow, we have come to opp. conclusions on Alisae and I want you to emphasize the difference between scum Alisae and less skilled/lynchbait Alisae..
a LOT of my game is personality and behavior assessment - I see consciousness and deliberatness vs. flailing towny who doesn't know what they're doing - it's an insight into their individual psychology - I do grant that I could be wrong, of course - but I have played a good number of games of mafia and I have become a better and better judge of distinguishing between the nuances exactly like we are at odds with here

a less-skilled (town) player realizes their vote hopping and spew is anti-town and curbs it - a skilled scum-player waits and watches for the point at which their intentional anti-town vote-hopping spew-spewing is accepted starts to turn to disfavorable and teeters on which direction to take it depending on the winds

you (and maybe pine too?) came in and give him the lynchbait label allowing him continue on - again, a less-skilled town player at this point begins to curb their behavior, a scum player sees that they're going to get away with it, and contiues for an appropriate amount of time as to not draw attention to the sudden shift in behavior
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ircher, did I miss it? did you also attest to my claim of doing VCs as I've claimed?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if you are going to cast a vote

please state your case on why you think they are most likely scum and why we should vote them

thank you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #152) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

nope, it's not an assumption

it's an evaluation of their behavior
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and yet you still fail to say why I'm scum

amazing
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wtf is rb to tell everyone I'm town anyway?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #155) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I know but I've made posts since

he should come back and re-evaluate

my scum meta

that is ridunkulous btw

hahaha, ohman

RB GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY SCUM META WTF?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #156) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

(considering I have no scum meta)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #157) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you miss me SR creature, ircher, and TRGNT?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #158) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yep
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #159) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2140, Alisae wrote: Did you find joke funny atleast?
this is fake

after a post with a bunch of laughing faces (I have the smileys turned off because I fucking despise them, but, I can see the script for it)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #160) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

fake = lies = scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #161) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you come off as NAI to yourself?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2281, Creature wrote:ssbm_Kyouko posts little as scum, but posts a bit more as town.

Titus posts a lot lot more as town.
STOP with these generalizations

everyone else, STOP LISTENING to these generalizations
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #163) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

evidence

you'll change your vote with evidence, debi?

FUCKING EVIDENCE?!?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #164) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's possibly scum legitimizing their vote change(s) once a viable wagon gets some steam
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #165) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2354, Ircher wrote:
In post 2310, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2281, Creature wrote:ssbm_Kyouko posts little as scum, but posts a bit more as town.

Titus posts a lot lot more as town.
STOP with these generalizations

everyone else, STOP LISTENING to these generalizations
they arent generalization when:

1) They are very specific yet broad enough to not be too specific
2) They are backable by facts
3) They concern specific players

WRONG
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #166) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that VCA is a waste of time and energy

SCUMHUNT, please, titus
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2366, Titus wrote:
In post 2364, Alisae wrote:Titus you're analysis is cool an all, but there's one problem.

My wagon happened before rb's wagon and I even reached L-1.
And why do you think that is a problem?

P-edit: Drealmerz, telling me my methods are a "waste of time" won't get me to act more like you. Why do you think town are voting you? (I doubt the whole scumteam is sitting on your wagon).
who said anything about acting like me?

I'm talking about playing the game

you're playing some other game that you like because you like numbers and patterns or something

that's not scumhunting
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2371, Zachstralkita wrote:dreal you haven't smoked yet this game, have you

Your entire attitude has been Ann GRRRRR but more than is reasonably expected thus it ends up being overbearing and you get written off as scummy by people then respond with more Ann GRRRRRRR

It hurts me to see
I play different styles so I can't be meta-read

deal with it

and pass me the bong
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

plus, it's D1 gone on too long

plus, I'm being wagoned for shit-reasons

plus, lots of bad play
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I've not played a lot with creature but I've never seen him be so scummy and yet everyone is like "yay creature!!"

Imean, I like the dude from what I can tell, seems like a nice smart cheery fella, but, it's mafia, he draws scum, and he's playing scummy

killll himmmmmm
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2375, Zachstralkita wrote: You acting pissed off is a style? Cause I think you're kinda pissed off

And you should know people aren't receptive to that sort of attitude and we're playing the kind of game where how you say something is just as important as what you're saying and can be critical to whether or not it is received. Mafia is a social game. You know this way more than me

You are also aware that despite your efforts, people still have "meta" reads on you and other people believe them

Just a daily reminder of how futile our existence really is wink wink wink
Oh, I'm pissed off, but it's my choice to engage while pissed off instead of like, go do something else and come back at it with some joviality and "haha alisae you shitposter why you make me read so much? my eyes hurt!"

games are long and dynamic too, so, you'll often see many sides to drealmer in a game

yeah I don't know why ppl think they have meta reads on me

THEY NEED TO STOP THINKING THEY HAVE META-READS ON ME THEY DON'T

it really just hurts the game ):
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's better to look at how it dissolved and where the focus went, imo
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2384, Titus wrote:
In post 2383, drealmerz7 wrote:it's better to look at how it dissolved and where the focus went, imo
That's exactly what my VCA is doing, Mr. VCA sucks.

The odds of all the major wagons being town is abysmal. Yet, we have so much diversion because people aren't talking to each other but AT each other.
but if you haven't read the details about where it came from or where it went, in context, to actually develop reads on the slots themselves, the VCA is meaningless, or, rather, the meaning derived is fragmented and therefore ineffective and wholly misleading
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh and there are probably 3 scums on my wagon

that is how I do

it's a tasty wagon

you should all look at it when there were first 5-6 6-7 or whatever it was

bound to be 2-3 scums as early as the 5-7slots
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*were

didn't realize that many unvotes had happened

gin is good lynch too

so, what's the holdup?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

let's L-1 and get a claim and move on along

eeeeesh
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2395, Titus wrote:
In post 2387, drealmerz7 wrote:
You're absolutely wrong. The words are charisma. Barring cop clears/results, the root is who values whom and why. Town functions when we get the best out everyone. The votes serve as a gun to the head, who values whom more and why.
well I think you're wrong - words aren't just charisma, holyfuck - that is you taking ALL WORDS and labeling them as 1 word that you don't value so that you can throw it all away - what the fuck?!

so what does alisae's vote pattern tell you?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

mmmmmmmmmm fruit!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or we can lynch alisae

much more likely scum than SD or 80% of the playerlist!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's not sensible policy lynch on D1

sensible PL on D1 is alisae

lurker vs. non lurker on D1 - nonlurker always
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it doesn'tmatter

content still there

PL still valid

other options....not as good as you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh, and, you're likely scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

pine's right actually

just because you've decreased the amount of shitposting from 90% to 30%, doesn't mean it's gone by any means
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #184) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

UNVOTE: GIN

VOTE: alisae
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #185) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2461, Alisae wrote:
In post 2459, drealmerz7 wrote:pine's right actually

just because you've decreased the amount of shitposting from 90% to 30%, doesn't mean it's gone by any means
This is also what I like to call a lie.
well, I didn't actually do the percentages

fuckme
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (isolation #186) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

hey, I made a post

fuck

where did it go?

uhoh...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (isolation #187) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2475, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Page Top
In post 2431, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?

Vig Notes: Stay focused
1.) echo

2.) zach
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (isolation #188) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2477, Titus wrote:We're at 100 pages. Vote SD or explain why he's town. Enough petty vendetta posting.
it works better if you push the case on why he's scum, you realize?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #189) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wait, of course you do

YOU'RE A LAWYERERERRREERERRR
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

"you're honor, we're going to execute this man if they the people do not tell us why he's innocent, okay?"

OKAY!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

YOUR OMG
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #192) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

at least it wasn't the reverse
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #193) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

let's lynch titus for that GIANT SLIP
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #194) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

what exactly IS my defense of SD, titus?

point it out

it's not a defense of him

it's the defense against a poor lynch

mygoodness, you're scum, aren't you?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #195) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2487, Titus wrote: This is not a coutroom. If it was, the mod could purge all posts that did not comply with the rules of evidence.
ohmygoodness

you can't be this bad

you're evading the point entirely

which is a valid point

wtf
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #196) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2492, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: You very conspicuously don't have d7 in your vigpool despite how large his wagon got and despite the fact that you were voting him earlier when he was the cw to your wagon. Why is that?
I was surprised as well and it pinged me a bit but I wasn't going to complain either

pings because it makes sense as scum to implicate me moreso by not putting me on there

wifom all that you like, but, that was my read on it initially

could be many things (even a towny having gotten a TR on me)

I was going to say something else about this but I got something in my eye and had to take a minute

and now I forget and it is late and so I'm off
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2545, Human Sequencer wrote: where did i, your largest pusher, ever imply i had a meta-read on you
I never said you did, scumfuck
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

well there have been (ircher, rb, creature, wraith - all claimed insight into my play based on meta, whether pushing me or not, it's no good)

it also works pre-emptively - well, I can hope it to

no, that's you HS

you just engaged ME

holyscumfuck
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (isolation #199) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohno, he's lurking in a 19p D1 shitfest!!

mustbescummmmm!!!!

this is not when you lynch lurkers

this is when you lynch alisae

tell me why alisae is town, titus, DO IT or they're scum!!!!
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”