KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:08 am

Post by KainTepes »

OK POST SOON MALA,, for now i will vote KOP

more votes should be on KOP
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I don't fully understand the issue with Kop.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by KainTepes »

he voted me and unvoted and vanished

Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Happy birthday MM!!
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@KT are you not satisfied with Kop's answer?

I wish Mala, IV and bang would contribute more.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:31 am

Post by KainTepes »

NO,, cos he just came in and said "i didnt know" and left

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1049, Malakittens wrote:Hawk

I was going to read up the game and then I had nonstop calls during my shift.
Now I'm working another 6 hrs

I'll try to get here tongifh
No problem. I know that IRL pain
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1055, KainTepes wrote:NO,, cos he just came in and said "i didnt know" and left
I don't exactly like his reasoning but it's a pretty big jump to go with the simple explanation is the wrong one so he is Scum KT.

I won't rule that out. I would still prefer to wait and here from Mala but I will switch my vote since I do think between those two one of them could be scum. Otherwise were looking at IV and a bus on Aelin. (I still think there may have been a busser on Aelin and am fairly certain it's Spade. I'll make a seperate post for that.)
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:05 am

Post by The MM »

@Jin: If you truly must know, I went to my big bro's 2 stories down from my apartment and I just don't drink. The simplest birthday parties are the best. The only thing that hammered me was walking up the stairs at 3 in the morning or such. Here ends my life story. Back to the game.

The votecount remains the same, but it never hurts to have one on your eyes. This will not be linked in the first post.
Also, the day before yesterday, I made an edit to the rules in post #1. You may want to pay a glance.

Vote Count
Not Voting (4):
Aubrey, bangthemafia, Kop, Spade_Ace

bangthemafia (1):
Malakittens
Crystalline Dagger (0):

Spade_Ace (0):

Malakittens (3):
Crystalline Dagger, Hawk, innocentvillager
Kop (1):
KainTepes

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-01-21 18:00:00)
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Sorry for the absence guys! Was busy in real life. Hav read everything from Day 2 start and I already hav a lot of thoughts. Will try to start commenting now. Or latest tomorrow
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:51 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Ok even before i start commenting post by post, here are my overall thoughts-

1. Yeiyyy for Aelin!! I was so itching to do that after her flip!!! :-)

2. Alissae's flip was a complete shock. I did get fooled and was almost 100% sure he was a scum. But I feel it was a justified mislynch. Alissae was super scummy from start. In almost every player's scumlist, he was in top 3. What do you do with such scummy players? Of course you vote. Then towards end of day 1, he probably gets frustrated and makes emotional appeals. On that you urge them to come up with some logical reasonings and their reads but he ignores. And just when you start believing he could be a town (thats bloody why I shifted from him to Aelin), Alissae comes up with this impossibly sounding JK claim. (Already explained in my last post of Day 1 why it was senseless) That made him a conf scum for me. In fact I am partly fine he died. If he had been alive, we would hav been completely tunnelvisioned on him on Day 2 instead of focussing on real scum hunting.

3. Now the night action. Real scum would never hav killed Alissae for 2 reasons- they knew KT is gonna shoot Alisae in most probability. Even if Alissae lived, he would hav been the prime suspect for D2. But I am worried why LUV was killed. Whom did he suspect enough to make them feel threatened?

So as soon as I get some time, I am gonna focus on these, and request some others too to do that so that we get more heads in this-

A. Who all were on Alissae's wagon? Did anyone looked like a wagoning scum? Who did NOT want to giv townie points to Alissae

B. Who tried to giv townie points to Aelin, for NAI or trivial reasons? Who appeared to be the bussing scum partner (Initially townreading Aelin but as the wagon built, suddenly scumreading her without reason.

C. Why LUV, whom had he suspected?

@Hawk, explain your reasons to suspect KT. If I remember correctly KT claimed primarily to show "evidence" against you. What scum would take this desperate measure? Also why claim a Vig then? Coz as soon as the real Vig Cc's, we know its between 2 of them. A safer place for scum to hide in this setup will be VT. That makes me doubt you.

@Mala, the haste in which you voted for me was amazing!! Does my last post on Day1 looked like a manipulative scum not bothered about coming in limelight or like a hyper townie who thought he had caught scum but worried that the Vig should not change his mind, not bothered about coming himself in limelight and get kkille at night?

On the other hand I am also quite worried the way Mala's wagon built up soo fast and reached L-1.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:04 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 950, Alisae wrote:
In post 949, Malakittens wrote:oh

i wont be unvoting alisae
If Aelin flips scum you should be concerned.
In post 979, Alisae wrote:Kay, now that that's out of the way.
I can sucessfully claim JK.
In post 985, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Man, i get it that you want to not be shot by KT tonight but now scum.is going to target you tonight or N2.

~Jin~
In post 986, Malakittens wrote:you are a dumbass if you think pointing our your crumb was the best way to get you out of the game

you fucking ruined the towns chances of winning

so

good job

:thumbsup:
In post 987, Hawk wrote:This is so bad Alisae why would you claim here? just JK KT. I saw the crumbs right before I flipped my vote.. the rest of this you were in no danger you didn't have to claim but keeping you as a scum lynch bait at least over night was better than getting yourself killed tonight...
In post 988, innocentvillager wrote:ya claim not good.
Maybe I am again getting fixated, but out of all the reactions (I omitted LUV's since he is already dead), Mala's one seemed most forced to me
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 995, KainTepes wrote:anyy way,, anyone knows why UZI was killed by the mafia?? it seems likke a weird choice
I dont think its random. Need to Iso LUV to find whom he suspected
In post 996, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: bang
Care to explain in details, Mala? Why am I scummy enough to warrant a vote?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:34 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1001, KainTepes wrote:
In post 985, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Man, i get it that you want to not be shot by KT tonight but now scum.is going to target you tonight or N2.

~Jin~
In post 1000, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Normally i would think it was weird if you shot a claimed JK and they flipped green bit i have no idea why a VT would claim JK.

~Jin~
this conjunction of posts is weird.

your first post is as if you believe ALISAE's claim but now you said you didn't believe it?

VOTE: Crystalline DAGGER
I think CD just meant that a vig usually will not shoot the only other PR claim. But we know how Alissae made himself look like a strong scum contender
In post 1027, innocentvillager wrote:i could go for mala lynch

VOTE: mala
IV, start talking. Tell us why u feel Mala cud b scum
In post 1038, KainTepes wrote:i think KOP is more likely scum than MALA tbh,, KOP just voted me yesterday and when i reveal VIG he just UNVOTED,, said a one liner about how he didnt know and never posted agaain
Come on KT, Kop cud b scum, but not for this reason. Any townie would hav done the same thing?

I found Hawk's 1003, 1004 quite genuine scum hunting. KT, Aubrey look townie too.

IV is null to town for not hammering Alissa as pointed out by Hawk.

CD, Kop, Spade are null to scum. Mainly coz I cant sense them. By Day 2 if I cant make a read, makes me wonder if they are wearing some guard and putting a good show.

Mala is mine scummiest read too.

Need to ISO tomorrow things that I said earlier.

Good night

@MM, many happy returns. God bless!!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Hawk »

Bang? Wut? Please elaborate a bit on your question towards me. I explained my reasoning for why I originally voted KT. I thought Mala was soft claiming Vigi and did not like KT pressing her further. When KT hard claims Vigi then I switch for obvious reasons. His hard reasoning later came as me voting him thinking I knew he was crumbing as Vigi but I did not.

Also since you're digging through ISO's I'd like it if you'd give reads on Spade and Mala based of their ISO's and Aelins. Fairly certain there is scum between one of those two.

Gnight. We're in opposite timezones I guess have a good night's rest.

VOTE: Kop

When I get off work I'll have more but right now I want some content fromantic Kop so I don't mind voting here since I think one of Kop or Mala is scum. Still heavily leaning Mala tho.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:47 am

Post by innocentvillager »

alisae was obvtown u fools
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:51 am

In post 1063, bangthemafia wrote:IV, start talking. Tell us why u feel Mala cud b scum
i just had a feeling you know, this was like wayyyy back

from what i remember mala didn't feel like town mala to me but cant really put my finger on why, she's very nullish and like just... idk there and posting like very averagely
there's more to it i promise im not that lame

ill look over thread closer later tho, worth investigating fosho
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:51 am

the only person more obvtown than alisae was kt

im actually surprised uzi died i didn't particularly think that slot was town
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Spoiler: Aelin's mafia tale, the perfect bedtime story
Aelin's General "reads" Regarding the Currently Players.

Kop: Over all liked. Posed some questions to them, but wasn't interested in them that much.

KainTepes - pushed on a few occasions. Interested in “
Does he typically play this way
.” Obviously they are not a pair.

innocentvillager - first vote out the gate. Later mentions that they ping them, but less so than other players.

Crystalline Dagger - Town-read, then pressured due to lack of content and fluff. To the point of calling them a disgrace later. Then reacted kinda defensively IMO when Uzi’s FOS'ed CD. Was also interested in why Aelisea had CD on their scum list in post .

Myself - pushed me on a number of silly notions that I had already explained previously.

bangthemafia - Townread

Spade_Ace - Pushed on a number of occasions throughout the day.

Malakittens - town read on a silly reaction test, then pushed on several occasions throughout the day.

Hawk - had a brief back and forth. Seemed she wasn't planning on suspecting them though.

Votes

IV - vote one. VC1
unvote VC2
Alisea - vote two. VC10
Lynched shortly after

---

Above is what I gathered after looking at Aelin's ISO. I've documented her general outlook regarding the players that are still alive. Overall her biggest pushes come down to Mala, Spade, and Alisea. Mala and Spade where her biggest pushes, followed by Alisea more so at the end when both of their necks were on the line. The only people she never really went against were Kop, Bang, and Hawk.

I like to think scum at some point try to create distance between them and their buddies to some degree, or they keep them in a null-ish slot. Kop, Bang, and Hawk do not really receive any bad marks from her, and are town-read by her. Kop is the odd ball since, I don't have anything down with her straight up saying "
I townread you
" but she does mention that she is "
Likeing
" him. If they were scum buddies, I could see her easily saying something along the lines of "
wanting to see more out of them"
, or some kind of lurking comment in order to create some form of distance since he isn't the most active player. Long story short, I feel like these slots are less likely to be partnered with her. If I had to choose one, I'd lean Kop just based on the fact that I feel as if this slot was the most ignored out of the three.

Then we have her big pushes. Mala. Spade. and Alisea. She didn't seem all that interested in Alisea at first. Probably because Alisea was already gaining suspicions from people, so instead she pushed harder in general against Mala and Spade imo. It wasn't until she felt threatened that I think she really began to make harder pushes against Alisea. Looking at Spade and Mala, I doubt she would push both her scum buddies as hard as she did, though possible, but I'd think it more likely that either 1 Scum is in the duo or no scum are in the duo.

All that being said, I find her interactions with IV and CD interesting.

Regarding IV: She says he pings her, and compares her scum lean/reads between Spade and IV twice as I recall. IV is always the less pinged in comparison to Spade, and she doesn't really focus on IV that much. Just enough to show a disliking towards him, but not enough to put a big spot light on him. This is a spot where I wonder if there is a connection. Distance is placed, IV is not at risk of being lynched that day, and that leaves her open to buss him or be somewhat shielded from scrutiny should he flip later on. This isnt the case with Spade who is at some risk of being a lynch-ee, which she has been helping to nurture throughout the day, and seems to want a spot light on him as she keeps bringing up the fact that he hasn't given out all his reads on a few occasions. I also don't know how many times I've seen scum RVS vote one of their buds right out the gate. That point is weak though, but still makes me go :roll: "
watch it be a thing
"

As for CD: She kinda pushes against them due to activity/lack of content, and puts down what little content they brought forward. To the point of calling them a disgrace, which I consider a bit harsh. Harsh enough that it makes me wonder if they are both scum, and she knows that they may not take much offense to the attack since it would be considered distancing. Again, this point isn't strong, but it did make me question if it was possible. Moving on, what I find most odd is the fact that she pressured them for activity / lack of content, but kinda got defensive later in a way when Uzi made a read against CD. post is where Aelin gets defensive imo. This is just weird. Uzi just says he has a gut read on CD, but Aelin immediately links the read to be based on activity, and discredits lack of activity being scummy. I don't understand why she would do this if CD were town aligned, since this idea kinda falls in line with her discontent with the slot, and gives her a place to vote later on.

VOTE: CD for now.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by KainTepes »

well regardless, one of KOP and MALA must be scum,, i dont mind voting either,, or CD.

MOD: Can we get PROD on KOP, he is flaking

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Iv is prob scum

The rvs vote and iv is trying to justify his position on me without really trying to push ut
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1064, Hawk wrote:Bang? Wut? Please elaborate a bit on your question towards me. I explained my reasoning for why I originally voted KT. I thought Mala was soft claiming Vigi and did not like KT pressing her further. When KT hard claims Vigi then I switch for obvious reasons. His hard reasoning later came as me voting him thinking I knew he was crumbing as Vigi but I did not.

Also since you're digging through ISO's I'd like it if you'd give reads on Spade and Mala based of their ISO's and Aelins. Fairly certain there is scum between one of those two.

Gnight. We're in opposite timezones I guess have a good night's rest.

VOTE: Kop

When I get off work I'll have more but right now I want some content fromantic Kop so I don't mind voting here since I think one of Kop or Mala is scum. Still heavily leaning Mala tho.
What I meant was I didnt understand your case against KT especially his hard claim of Vig. Why would a scum!KT claim Vig to come out in open in the eyes of the real Vig? All town would then need is to choose between those 2. And the moment real Vig flips after being lynched or killed, town would know the scum. A safer place for scum to hide in this setup will be VT. So me, as of now, KT is a confirmed townie unless someone counterclaims.

By the way, if the real Vig is someone else, there is no point in staying hidden. They may stay hidden for few more pages to observe the interactions, but atleast 5-6 real life days before the day 2 deadline, they must claim.

Having said that, I really doubt thats gonna happen. So for me, at present, KT is a townie
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

I see I'm being voted. Fabulous. I'll defend myself tomorrow or smth
~GE
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:54 am

Post by The MM »

I will be issuing a prod to Kop. I apologize that you have to work for this instead of me.

Vote Count
Not Voting (3):
bangthemafia, Kop, Spade_Ace

bangthemafia (1):
Malakittens
Crystalline Dagger (1):
Aubrey
Spade_Ace (0):

Malakittens (2):
Crystalline Dagger, innocentvillager
Kop (2):
KainTepes, Hawk

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-01-21 18:00:00)
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay I get what you're saying Bang. Same page now. I was confused because I thought you were saying I had a problem.WITH kT still. I don't really.

Also KT it is completely possible that Aelin was the only scum on Alisae's wagon and the other two are IV and a Bus on Aelin. I highly doubt that is the case tho because I feel like the dual scum party should have been able to hammer Alisae.

I want to hear from CD. It is interesting because I think Uzi was 5hebonly one pushing towards CD yesterday right? like in general everyone else seemed caught up with Alisae Mala and Aelin. (and KT before he claimed]

Return to “Completed Open Games”