CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Gerry, dont you think what ssssnake have done is outside the scope of his scumplay? as in, he clearly towned so far ? I think he play has been extremely shallow
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 545, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 524, Alisae wrote:How are these 2 dots connected?
Because that was literally the question I asked you - despite using a different word - to which you said you didn't think that far ahead.

rephrase for simplicity: Why would I do that?

rephrase for directness: What was my motivation for that action?
To make your "scumread" look worse.
GTKAS
| here.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Gerry how did you read his ISO in less than a minute and critically think about it? Seems like an arbitrary reason you made for an arbirtrary read.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 551, Alisae wrote:To make your "scumread" look worse.
And how would that action make my scum read look worse?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 553, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 551, Alisae wrote:To make your "scumread" look worse.
And how would that action make my scum read look worse?
Because you would basicly demonstrate that they don't handle pressure well.
GTKAS
| here.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 554, Alisae wrote:Because you would basicly demonstrate that they don't handle pressure well.
So, you equate the ability to handle pressure to either town/scum? To clarify, town can handle pressure and scum cannot?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 552, eagerSnake wrote:Gerry how did you read his ISO in less than a minute and critically think about it? Seems like an arbitrary reason you made for an arbirtrary read.
I'm a fast reader. But, I saw a good post and it made me want to see more of him and not just vote him
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 555, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 554, Alisae wrote:Because you would basicly demonstrate that they don't handle pressure well.
So, you equate the ability to handle pressure to either town/scum? To clarify, town can handle pressure and scum cannot?
It's NAI and based on the players.
But freaking out over pressure because someone thinks you're scum doesn't exactly look good.
GTKAS
| here.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 557, Alisae wrote:
In post 555, PenguinPower wrote:
It's NAI and based on the players.
But freaking out over pressure because someone thinks you're scum doesn't exactly look good.
So, for CK, is it NAI or does it mean something?

Secondary: How does one decide whether it is NAI or it means something?

Tertiary: How does one, without prior knowledge of the player, decide whether it means something?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

1. Don't know.
2. If the frustration seems fake or genuine.
3. Depends on the player's prior actions. But if there is pressure on them, it's a good assumption to be assuming that someone is SRing them. If so, there has to be a reason why that player is being SR'd.
It's not how someone reacts to pressure that means if they are scum or not. There are other factors.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by gerryoat »

People should out their lynch pools for today
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

deadline in 12 days, some slots hasnt participated enough its too soon
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

{JarJar, Eager, Penguin} my lynch pool.
GTKAS
| here.
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

Bad timezone+Busy life = less posting. Alright. Gerry is town, Ali is tow. Meanwhile,

CloudKicker I will quote your ISO and demolish every single one of your posts. I will fight you.

You do not act incredibly toxic after a page number here, and you do not fucking call everyone who scumread you scum. This person really pisses me off, and
I encourage everyone to vote this person for reasons i will now provide in my next post
Show
Transcend: His name is Jordan backwards, just call him Jordan.
Something_Smart: Your name is Dnecsnart backwards, should I call you Dnecsnart?
Transcend: lol that actually sounds funny

I've got a wiki!
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:32 am

Post by XnadrojX »

Spoiler: important Quotes Wall
In post 67, CloudKicker wrote:Seems like you care about my vote, what alignement you think is behind that vote ?
Scum
In post 68, CloudKicker wrote:lol nvm that i dont want to go into game related stuff yet
Filler+Scum+Doesn't want to talk bout game=Scum
In post 70, CloudKicker wrote:odd lol not wrong, im also a goddam fucking god at gut read so no i dont need lot of infos
What the fuck?
In post 72, CloudKicker wrote:Im exagering a bit but on site my hard reads are 80%+ correct so far
What the fuck?
In post 118, CloudKicker wrote:yea HE TOWNSLIPED WHILE CLAIMING SCUM
In post 119, CloudKicker wrote:SO SCUMMY
In post 122, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 120, Alisae wrote:
In post 114, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 109, Alisae wrote:Hi Cloudie btw.
And Hi Garry.
so far I like Garry.
I don't like Cloudie tho.
why me
Your attempt at starting out as powertown comes off as LAMIST and weird coming from you even tho it was most likely definitely a joke.
lol was i starting as powertown and alisea i will be 100% honest here, ppl saying LAMIST are scummy
fucking sucks at the game
and doesnt understand what is ai or not at all, so dont take ur lessons from the wiki
uh, can you like, not, call people sucky when you're telling us you suck?
In post 132, CloudKicker wrote:I have gerryboat in my pocket
What the Fuck?
In post 134, CloudKicker wrote:First, i can do what i want.
Second, you can bet your ass im playing for my win con
scumclaim
In post 135, CloudKicker wrote:I can lynch mefia while trolling all game if i want, its not of you to decide, is it
In post 137, CloudKicker wrote:lol'd
In post 140, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 138, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 135, CloudKicker wrote:I can lynch mefia while trolling all game if i want, its not of you to decide, is it
No. You can't troll all game. That's obfuscating. Town have no reason or motivation to obfuscate the whole game.

Only reason town do this is if they're intentionally trying to obfuscate their meta to not be read as scum. Which is indicative of poor and selfish play.
lol no
Fucking obvious sidestep.
In post 142, CloudKicker wrote:its page 6, only 4 ppl have posted and im being asked to stop trolling, please
In post 144, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 141, gerryoat wrote:
In post 136, Alisae wrote:
In post 126, CloudKicker wrote:Pls noooo game related stuff yet, lets just have a nice time and wait for everyone to say hello :]
VOTE: CloudKicker
ftr i play with cloudkicker on another website he acts like that regardless of alignment lol
you had to say im town here, im not paying you to call me low key null
This is important, CK will try to coast on this.
In post 167, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 158, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: CloudKicker

Also, I will be sheeping eager for the remainder of the game as long as we start with CK.

Thanks, and I will see you tomorrow.
lol scumclaim VOTE: penguin ***
are you seriously that desperate to mislynch early

In post 208, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 170, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 168, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 163, eagerSnake wrote:

Also, I will be sheeping eager for the remainder of the game as long as we start with CK.

Not a bad lynch; but, not the best lynch right now. I plan on revisiting the slot later. Giving BOTD since the game just started today.

Would like to hear from nadpool and xnadroj.
Why am i not a bad lynch, please explain your case on me in detail
Because you've been non-caring/serious the entire game, and furthermore have promoted this attitude to others.
Not alignement indicative, stop being incompetent and promoting bad reads and incompetence
>calling someone incompetent
>being a fucking retarded fuck
In post 214, CloudKicker wrote:
Dont ask me question when you already voted me and believe you have sorted my slot, you have no leverage
I... just....

In post 186, XnadrojX wrote:
In post 148, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 145, Alisae wrote:
In post 126, CloudKicker wrote:Pls noooo game related stuff yet, lets just have a nice time and wait for everyone to say hello :]
ftr i play with cloudkicker on another website he acts like that regardless of alignment lol
Nah my vote is there because scum like to hide in the RVS stage and want it to go on for long period of time.
>RVS stage
>Didnt RV'd
>Scum for extending RV stage
>Im a fucking boss at mafia, i dont need to hide like a pussy in a seemingly NAI stage
This guy going to drag us down in the eventual LyLo.
VOTE: CloidKicker

I don't like arrogant people who claim 6k+ games after claiming 5k games in another game within the span of a few days. I also dislike people who arrogantly believe that their arrogant self can arrogantly decide who the scum is and expect others to believe you because you cover your arrogance badly. I'll make a better case back at home, phoneposting now. Gonna address everyone else later.

Also Gamma that avvie sucks.
Explicitly not an alignement indicative read, its again about my attitude.

Havent outed a single reason why am i scum aligned

Nah my vote is there because scum like to hide in the RVS stage and want it to go on for long period of time.
Alisae's reason to vote me
In post 148, CloudKicker wrote:
>RVS stage
>Didnt RV'd
>Scum for extending RV stage
>Im a fucking boss at mafia, i dont need to hide like a pussy in a seemingly NAI stage
Alisae's reason to vote me debunked, i did not participate in the RVS stage, how could i want to keep hiding in a stage i didnt participate in ? Hes still voting me and ignored my answer to his reason why he voted me

This wagon has no town motives behind, anyway not any expressed[/quote]
In post 225, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 221, eagerSnake wrote:Well you're starting to become toxic at this point. Calling me incompetent and calling my reads bad... what are you even talking about? I hadn't even called you scum! I just said if you don't eventually start taking the game serious you're not a bad lynch. Which is true. People like that should be lynched repeatedly until they learn.
whyd you vote town then
In post 226, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 221, eagerSnake wrote:Well you're starting to become toxic at this point. Calling me incompetent and calling my reads bad... what are you even talking about? I hadn't even called you scum! I just said if you don't eventually start taking the game serious you're not a bad lynch. Which is true. People like that should be lynched repeatedly until they learn.
i wont change my attitude, yall just will learn to read me
In post 228, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 223, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 208, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 170, eagerSnake wrote:Because you've been non-caring/serious the entire game, and furthermore have promoted this attitude to others.
Not alignement indicative
Of course it is. People are trying to get the game going and ur purposefully trying to prevent it.

Anything that hurts or helps town is AI. You're hurting town.
lol, partypooper
"oh shit you revealed me as scum" that's literally what you said there.
In post 229, CloudKicker wrote:''hurting town'' im pretty sure only gerry and i and mayby garm arent advocating for a ml rn
In post 231, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 227, eagerSnake wrote:The town motive is to get rid of toxic player

BYE bye CloudKicker
you dont lynch toxic players, you lynchmafia. My win condition is when theres only town aligned players remaining, it doesnt say anything about toxic player, you look like a janitor third party with special win con
In post 232, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 230, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 229, CloudKicker wrote:''hurting town'' im pretty sure only gerry and i and mayby garm arent advocating for a ml rn
You just weakly called me scum here. Bye.
i did, i think you called me scum about 20 times and still voting me, also you said you would give me BOTD and you voted me, you said you thought i was town, then you voted me
That doesn't give you grounds to be toxic
In post 233, CloudKicker wrote:Even if you gave me the BOTD like you said you did and will say you did, the time lapse between the ''BOTD'' and me waiting to play seriously is just complete bullshit, theres no way you believe you ''gave me'' enough time to adjust my play as to be a serious poster and what not
In post 235, CloudKicker wrote:Well youre pushing a ml, so your reads are objectively not town good reads, what is your problem me calling them bad reads, if ure town those are bad reads
In post 237, CloudKicker wrote:So snake, do you think i am mafia aligned yes or no
In post 238, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 236, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 231, CloudKicker wrote:you dont lynch toxic players, you lynchmafia.
True. But scum has a reason to be toxic. Town doesn't.

So when the it's early day 1 and the reasons to vote people are slim, who else should be voted for?
maybe you dont understand the motives behind, did you ask me ? uh oh, i dont think you did
another fucking sidestep. You're fucking stalling and fucking doing no shit to help town. If you're town,
THEN ANSWER THE FUCKING HINTED QUESTION

In post 239, CloudKicker wrote:Half town has been lowkey throwing shade at me for nothing game related
>nothing game-related
>fucking side-stpes every fucking thing
In post 241, CloudKicker wrote:
Btw if gerry vote me hes confirmed mafia
I... Just.....
In post 240, CloudKicker wrote:If you guys are okay with a lynch that is completly NAI, then good for you
No I'm not. I'm okay with a lynch for a shit player. I.E you.
In post 242, CloudKicker wrote:And i am serious about this
I'm serious about lynching you.
In post 243, CloudKicker wrote:Even if gerry might think i could be mafia, he would respect my play better than voting me and pushing me at L-1 for random noobs to hammer me
"if X thinks I'm mafia, he still doesn't have to vote me" Fucking get out.
In post 246, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 244, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 235, CloudKicker wrote:Well youre pushing a ml, so your reads are objectively not town good reads, what is your problem me calling them bad reads, if ure town those are bad reads
I WASN'T EVEN PUSHING YOUR LYNCH WHEN YOU CALLED ME INCOMPETENT.

Lol. I even said you got a town role PM, but then you say my reads are bad. So what does that mean? That you're actually scum?
Twisting my words, what your purpose ?
He wasn't twisting your words. you're twisting his.
another fucking sidestep.
In post 247, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 245, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 238, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 236, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 231, CloudKicker wrote:you dont lynch toxic players, you lynchmafia.
True. But scum has a reason to be toxic. Town doesn't.

So when the it's early day 1 and the reasons to vote people are slim, who else should be voted for?
maybe you dont understand the motives behind, did you ask me ? uh oh, i dont think you did
Eager sorta did:
In post 213, eagerSnake wrote:Why are you being so damn difficult
But sure, I'll be more explicit.

Cloud, what is your motivation for acting toxic?
Not saying, but thanks for asking
>Not saying.
that's a fucking scumclaim right there.
In post 248, CloudKicker wrote:"Because you've been non-caring/serious the entire game, and furthermore have promoted this attitude to others."

im not responsible for anyones else play, non-caring/serious isnt ai <- bad reads
did you just do that?
In post 249, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 244, eagerSnake wrote:
I WASN'T EVEN PUSHING YOUR LYNCH WHEN YOU CALLED ME INCOMPETENT.

Lol. I even said you got a town role PM, but then you say my reads are bad. So what does that mean? That you're actually scum?
So youre saying youre voting town, noted
So you're claiming scum? noted

In post 492, CloudKicker wrote:Why dont you like the fact that im using the opinion of someone ive been playing for the last years hundreds of hours to fucking dig your stupid ass meta read on me ? PLEASE explain this cause im really gettin pissed ure hiding behind a meta read
I'm getting really pissed you're just calling everyone who votes you scum.

This is what that's not filler. First off, notice the ratio of Filler:Content. That's inherently scummy.

Now diving into what the content is, you spot a pattern. He sidesteps everything that could implicate him being scum.
He fucking stalls. He calls everyone who votes him scum and he believes he is the ultimate mafia player.
Now I will dismantle every reason he has to be arrogant.
He is being a fucking toxic user. This is the base argument. This inherently helps scum, it's PL worthy.
Next, he calls every valid reason on him NAI or bullshits it off.
Attacker:"You're not taking game seriously"
CloudKicker:"That's NAI"
Attacker:"You said X just now, but later you said you meant Y? Why?"
CloudKicker:"Don't twist my words"

He claims that most reads on him are unvalid/personal meta. Well take a long look at yourself.
Your reads are mostly OMGUS, you personally insult everyone who votes you, sidestep every fucking question that you can't answer, tries to force your reads on everyone, says that your reads are perfect while everyone else sucks?
Well let me break the news to you.
You are the bad player here

Reality hurts but you have to deal with it.
If you really are town,
stop being a hypocrite.
stop trying to show off.
stop being arrogant.

YOU
are the one with invalid reads
YOU
are the one who is incompetent
YOU
are the one who is dragging town down the most

Therefore, these reasons make
YOU
the most likely scum here.

TL;DR He's a hypocrite that's a bad player and trying to show off and act smart. He is OMGUSing everyone possible and spending less time scumreading and more time trying to coast by saying his reads are the best in game.
Show

I've got a wiki!
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:38 am

Post by XnadrojX »

I encourage everyone to lynch Cloudkicker. I also demand that CloudKicker
Reads the above post and defend himself WITHOUT SIDESTEPPING OR USING BULLSHIT ARGUMENTS. This is a serious case on you CloudKicker. Answer everything. If you say I twisted your words explain how and what you originally meant. If you said that stuff is NAI explain why both scuma nd town do it. if you say I'm misrepping you explain what you really mean. If you disagree with anything I say, provide
FULL REASONING

I have put my full effort into this case. I demand that CloudKicker puts in HIS full effort debunking it.
Show

I've got a wiki!
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:38 am

Post by XnadrojX »

In post 565, XnadrojX wrote:I encourage everyone to lynch Cloudkicker. I also demand that CloudKicker
Reads the above post and defend himself WITHOUT SIDESTEPPING OR USING BULLSHIT ARGUMENTS. This is a serious case on you CloudKicker. Answer everything. If you say I twisted your words explain how and what you originally meant. If you said that stuff is NAI explain why both scuma nd town do it. if you say I'm misrepping you explain what you really mean. If you disagree with anything I say, provide
FULL REASONING

I have put my full effort into this case. I demand that CloudKicker puts in HIS full effort debunking it.
EBWOP
Show

I've got a wiki!
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 am

Post by XnadrojX »

Taking a break from CK case, Nadpool care to explain ANY of your reads? Especially the one where you wordlessly switch your vote to me and I magically appear in your scumpool all of a sudden?
Show

I've got a wiki!
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 am

Post by XnadrojX »

lynchpool is CloudKicker, Nadpool, CloudKicker, CLoudKicker, CloudKicker
Show

I've got a wiki!
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:45 am

Post by XnadrojX »

In post 21, Garmr wrote:
In post 20, eagerSnake wrote:How is that useful?
Any that tells me to vote someone useful in rvs deserves a vote. It useful because it makes me feel better. Also why is your gamma vote useful in the same vain?
In post 22, eagerSnake wrote:So people who are contributing deserve votes more than people who haven't yet?

That question doubles as an answer to your question.
In post 23, Garmr wrote:
In post 22, eagerSnake wrote:So people who are contributing deserve votes more than people who haven't yet?

That question doubles as an answer to your question.
Contributing=/=town So your answer is you done nothing to show your town but contribute fluff ok.

Also you never answered why was your vote on gamma vote worthy?
In post 24, eagerSnake wrote:I don't need a reason, but my reason is that he hasn't posted yet. That's why I said my question doubled as an answer.

It's also contrived to call my contributions fluff.
In post 25, Garmr wrote:Actually what do you think you contributed?
If contributing is a town sign what happens when scum is contributing?
If scum don't contribute why don't they contribute to the conversation?
How does one make a useful vote in random voting stage?
How do you spot the difference between something not useful and useful in rvs?
In post 26, eagerSnake wrote:It's called reading.
In post 27, Garmr wrote:
In post 24, eagerSnake wrote:I don't need a reason, but my reason is that he hasn't posted yet. That's why I said my question doubled as an answer.

It's also contrived to call my contributions fluff.
But you haven't added a valid view on who's scum so it's fluff rvs is mostly fluff.

Also are you saying you can only vote people who haven't posted in rvs.

At that point jar jar didn't post so by your definition my vote is valid.

So why call it useless?

This argument spews Garmr town. As scum, he needn't go out of his way to push eagerSnake's buttons.
That's why I said Garmr town.

However eagerSnake's retort play is towny, trying to push Garmr's buttons back. As scum, it's far easier to sidestep the question and do townie things than to be involved in an argument that could implicate you.
Show

I've got a wiki!
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:16 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I concur.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 560, gerryoat wrote:People should out their lynch pools for today
This is almost never a good idea
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:44 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Like, I have so many theories that my lynch pool consists of everyone right now.

Chew on this one: Alisae and gerryoat scum
Nadpool
Nadpool
Goon
Nadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Nadpool »

UNVOTE:
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

Bump
Always ask for consent before hopping on someone's wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”