TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Okay got it, now for those people I listed, who you want alive the most? I ask because even if you want Texcat dead; I could find a heap of compelling evidence for say Debi and you wanted her alive, but never stated why.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

-_-
Fuckin Moon logic
REEEEEEEEEEEE
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

tbh Gin I wouldn't miss any of them.
Maybe keep Zach
Echo ehhhhhh, maybe?
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2425, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Okay got it, now for those people I listed, who you want alive the most? I ask because even if you want Texcat dead; I could find a heap of compelling evidence for say Debi and you wanted her alive, but never stated why.
Zach and All Alone should live, because I TR them the most and they would provide the most utility.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2165, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1027, All Alone wrote:
In post 1010, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If AA was a good player, or town, he'd be able to deduce that I thought Alisae was town after I "reread." Ya know, the part where I said I reread it.
This is
exactly
the kind of non-answer I give out when I'm scum and someone catches me giving a bogus read.

Like, YES, obviously I saw the "reread". No duh, Clouseau. But there's still a clear incongruity there:

1) Gin reads the interaction the first time
2) Gin decides Alisae is scummy
3) Gin rereads the interaction
4) ?????
5) NOPE HE'S TOWN NOW

I think if Gin was town, he would have explained step 4 here. When townies backwalk their scumreads, they're usually really, really open about it. What changed? Why? There's not really a good reason to go into teeth-pull mode here, if it's a legitimate reread. But if Gin didn't legitimately reread Alisae, and there is no legitimate step 4, then the best he can do is point to step 3 again and act like that puts him above suspicion. Which is exactly what he did here.
Look at this little shit. His entire fucking vote, and narrative is saying I didn't do anything to explain my town read but open up the spoiler and tell me you dont see my saying what got me thinking Alisae was town.
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Alisae
Spoiler: To Alisae or not to Alisae
Alisae
I'm actually going to say town, on multiple websites she admits to being a shit town and bad at hunting, in the basis that she asks questions about what she thinks is sus makes sense to me but I don't like her relationship to Creature, they almost seem to have the same mindset or like to back each other.

Another thing that's got me a tickled town read is the fact that she voted me for saying scum have day chat. Just that entire interaction screamed town to me reading back.

Fuck that bullshit misrep and continued push of a false narrative

VOTE: All Alone
I don't see a clear-cut or obvious misrepersentation here. You pointed out where you explained your town read on AA but it isn't really explaining, it's more so giving background information to Ali's meta and you finding his method of scum hunting sensible. If that is what you're calling explaining a town read, I don't see the problem with AA's push from what I'm remembering. It's hard to even buy what you're selling due to being unable to verify if this is how Ali plays mafia on other websites (a similar situation we are having with D7) and the lack of examples of which questions at the point of the game that you liked from Ali. The latter also makes this more of a hard sell since you've recently advocated for a policy lynch on Ali based on her play.
In post 2166, Alisae wrote:Also let's do these
{Me, rb}
{HS, AA, Zach}
{Slick, Dunn, Creature, Drealmerz, Debi, UZI}
{Ircher, Titus, Kyouko (THIS DUDE DISSAPEARED), }
{Gin, Wraith}
{Texcat, Pine}
Could you explain why you have Slick so high?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2176, Alisae wrote:
In post 2174, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I see a future VCA hunter in you, however VCA isn't useful until there have been a lot of flips and you can start to color code them to find patterns.
You should meet JaeReed.
Last time I checked his VCA's were pretty on point.
Yeah Jae is pretty good, but VCA is still shit. It might actually be useful in this case though with the way is mod is doing the vote counts since it helps with actually bringing context into the picture.
In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I voted, and why I encourage a vote towards AA is for the following reasons:

He has 16 posts in total in which, we can break down fairly simple.
Starting off, the first 5 posts were naked votes and the 6th vote was a fake "town frustration" reaction by saying on D1 he doesn't know where to put his vote, thus frustrated does not make sense on D1 and this isn't his first game either.

In his post 1001, AA goes on to say my read on Alisae as town was the only with depth to it. "This is Gin's only townread with any depth to it" (Post 1001, All Alone). Therefore, All Alone has stated that I have reasoning to town read Alisae.

Then in post 1027, AA goes on to say I never explained why I town read Alisae. This is a direct contradiction to his earlier push and shows that All Alone has changed his narrative to fit his push; some of which involves misrepresenting to get it through.

As for the rest of his posts, you'll also been keen to notice that I have been the only player he ever talks about. I've been the main contender for the lynch right now, and I can only see Scum!All Alone pushing a lynch on one player.

There is no room for town!All Alone to be tunneling one player and never interacting with anyone else.

That ladies and gentlemen is a case worth voting for.
This is a better presentation of your case but I still don't think AA was maliciously misrepresenting you. I just think the definition of depth is the problem and it wasn't really clarified. You do have a point about him just tunneling you all game. I'm not sure what's that about or what to make of it but it might just be his style of play. He might be the confident type in the sense that when he suspects someone is scum, he doesn't think he can be wrong and just blocks out everything until said person is lynched.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:53 pm

I'm not going to talk after this point because who I shoot is based on what ya'll come up with (with my authority being supreme but hey gotta satiate that ego).

The two questions in case you forget are:

Shooting Pool: All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi, and Texcat

Question 1: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the most?

Question 2: Out of the shooting pool, who would you want shot the least?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2254, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm just using my vig shot on you, I dont care if I die claiming a power role, you're a worthy shot.
On what basis?
In post 2275, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Remember, the those 3 pushers of my lynch, also Echo. Let's end Day 1 please.

VOTE: Gin
--

These both read very fake. Gin, your cases aren't being taken seriously because they don't seem like effort was really put into them and you are just saying I laid out my reasons over and over again without much explanation. That's not going to get people to work with you and the above reactions to people not buying your case doesn't make sense. I don't see the town motivation for claiming vigilante out of frustration and then I assume to be was faking putting yourself at L-1.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2301, texcat wrote:
In post 2286, Wraith wrote:OMFG did you guys actually lynch Gin

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
I still want to lynch Alisae, but I think AA made some good points on Gin. And Gin was flailing a bit. I'd certainly vote Gin over Drealm.

But the real problem with the game is that no one is reading. We have Pine saying that he's not reading but will sheep the IC. We have the IC not reading but saying he will sheep HS. Titus just subbed in. Then we have Slick who says he's reading, but he's not posting. Debi who voted Friday for Gin saying that she was 99% sure he was scum, turns around and votes Drealm on Monday. The Lynchbait who has voted everyone in the room and claims to have the whole thing solved. I am just hoping that if we make it through Day One and get some flips that people will rejoin the game.

And speaking of sheeping, what's this? Uzi and Dunn are sheeping the Lynchbait???? No reasons here, so whatever.
Spoiler:
In post 2149, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2148, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:We have till Saturday my dude
Oh that's more than enough time.

--

VOTE: Texcat
In post 2151, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Texcat

debi
I didn't sheep. I laid out concerns and I would like them addressed. You seem to be ignoring me for whatever reason.

I do like your more recent posts though and you bring up a fair point about why we can't seem to agree on a wagon. I don't think it's reading though. I think the majority have an basic understanding of the major wagons so far but nothing is really I guess incriminating enough or the play is just too scummy to be scum.
In post 2325, Pine wrote:Image

This is what trying to give a flying fuck about this game is like.
Maybe if you would stop playing Camn's game :P
In post 2329, Debi wrote:
In post 2279, Wraith wrote:15. Debi - MURKY. Lurking.
It isn't that I am trying to Lurk, nor wanting to, I'm just having serious problems picking up anything to say for many reasons. There are so many posts going on in an hour or so, it is really really hard to keep up with it, I come back from college or from a nap, and there are 8 or so more pages, which completely contradict everything that person has done up till then. Also the spamming really doesn't help, especially not from drealmerz. I can't keep up with it, I'm struggling telling what is a joke, an argument, or stupidity. Also I prefer doing larger posts, and I genuinely can't do it at the speed of which this game is going. Of course I can on the odd, when something is obvious and stands out, however the spamming and useless posts for the sake of posting really don't help it. Like what is the point in asking somebody about their avatar and if they do their own GFXing?

Also somebody asked me why I switched votes from Gin to Drealmerz. At the moment, these are my strong Scum reads:
Gin
Drealmerz
Alisae
Zach

I'll happily change my vote to any of them, if I can come up with a more convincing argument against them. So I thought Gin was the easiest to get lynched a while ago, but it then changed to Drealmerz. With evidence I'm happy to change my vote to any of the 4.
I actually prefer reads given this way but I wanted you to do them the way you did before to point something out. Why are you scum reading Zach?
In post 2349, Ircher wrote:
In post 2281, Creature wrote:ssbm_Kyouko posts little as scum, but posts a bit more as town.

Titus posts a lot lot more as town.
I concur w/ the latter assessment.
VOTE: Titus
How much experience do you have with Titus? Why aren't you attempting to understand her approach to this game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:

I have no idea what we're doing right now. It doesn't seem like anyone is interested in starting a new wagon and people are telling Gin who to shoot when he isn't confirmed.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:54 pm

In post 2434, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:

I have no idea what we're doing right now. It doesn't seem like anyone is interested in starting a new wagon and people are telling Gin who to shoot when he isn't confirmed.
There's only one way for a vig to confirm himself :roll:
SlickDilinger
SlickDilinger
Townie
SlickDilinger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by SlickDilinger »

Re: post 2158, dig the art. Thanks for the share Alisae. But, back to the game!

Okay, a quick opinion: Gin, your push feels desperate. Maybe I'm tunneling here, and maybe I'm getting defensive, but I just feel like you are close to a hammer and reminding us of other players in this game who are either established in their unpopularity or relatively inactive. I know we are facing a deadline and a wagon is likely necessary to get a vote in, and I don't want to confuse hard-work and integrity for opportunism and a chance to escape, but your push is worrying me.
"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough."
- Frank Crane
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

He should take suggestikns, confirmed or otherwise...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2429, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could you explain why you have Slick so high?
Mercy. They haven't played in awhile and I'm cutting them some slack for that.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2435, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:

There's only one way for a vig to confirm himself :roll:
I know that but I'm having trouble understanding two things

1.) If you're for real, I don't understand why you claimed the way you did earlier.
2.) I don't know who we're lynching.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2437, Titus wrote:

I'm not a fan of directing a vigilante's shots, especially in a game this size. If Gin is real, he should shoot whoever he feels like without influence from others.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2440, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2437, Titus wrote:

I'm not a fan of directing a vigilante's shots, especially in a game this size. If Gin is real, he should shoot whoever he feels like without influence from others.
He has a pool he picked, he will pick. Optimal vig shots leave town in a good position.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2440, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If Gin is real, he should shoot whoever he feels like without influence from others.
Scumclaim?
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Pine »

LUV, the difference is that I am barely invested in this game. I don't care about it. I have no stake. I don't have an interesting role. There are interesting people here, but there's also an enormous volume of shit. I mean, out of more than 2400 posts, at least 60% of it is self-indulgent drivel. That makes a game unfun.

Large games like this often are intolerable D1. The first round of lynches and NKs usually clears out some of the idiots, and gives me a chance to give a shit.

Honestly, I'd be more than happy to just PL on D1 of most larges, but getting a bunch of people on this site to do something sensible is usually an exercise in futility.

PEdit: I've found that leashing the Vig and setting the Vig loose are both counterproductive. The former lets scum influence a second NK too much, and the latter puts too much power in one set of hands. I'd rather discuss with the alleged Vig a small (2-4) pool of candidates, and let them use their best judgment to make a shot.

PEdit2: No, Alisae. Your Vig meta is wrong. Vigs are responsible for their actions, but leashing them tightly is a bad idea.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2442, Alisae wrote:
In post 2440, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If Gin is real, he should shoot whoever he feels like without influence from others.
Scumclaim?
No.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Pine »

Titus, are we friends here?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Pine, why not help with an SD wagon? Sensible policy lynch that tells us about the gamestate midday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2445, Pine wrote:Titus, are we friends here?
I hope so. I like you so far.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »