Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 248, Indigo wrote:
In post 242, Vijarada wrote:Basically I think Indigo is a scum because her entire activity is making points that others already made, voting for the newest player after selectively picking one of his posts, and unabashedly pressuring me for daring to vote for her. Nowhere is there any genuine scumhunting in any way.
Yeah, im not the easiest person to get along with and i come across quite scummy but i know my alignment and others will too if i flip and i rather you not be on the wrong side of the flip if you are town. If this is a TvT thing you have going on with me then maybe consider stopping it. Ill scumhunt when i find something i dont like. All in due time, rome wasnt built in a day.
I like this post. Town should be reasonable and this seems like that. Tho it could be scum trying to get out of a bad situation.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 249, Vijarada wrote:
In post 246, Pepchoninga wrote:I'm nit posting reads, does this make me scum?
yeah i have you as a clear scumread. strange that you've decided to defend indigo very hard, but obviously looking for interactions at this stage gets us nowhere.
Lol.

Ain't defending anyone pall. Tho his last post is more reasonable then your "scumhunting with no goal" has been.

You basically said that if aren't giving shitty reads early game, we are scum. And you couldn't be more wrong imo. I belive that scum are more likely to give reads early game and only modify them later on, since when if they make reads later on when we are in a deeper discussion they seem fake and is a very easy way to get a scumslip.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Vijarada »

It isn't just about giving shitty reads or not. It's about not providing any content or discussion or whatever. All indigo has said is scummy and contributes little. With you on the other hand, you provide content and then hedge by saying "well he could be scum!". You're talking about things you like or don't theory wise but give no impression of trying to find scu., and when you do say something you make sure you dont commit.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:18 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Vote Count 1.10

[2] Keyenpeydee: Börk Börk, Celtic,
[2] Indigo: Vijarada, Creature,
[1] Vijarada: Gamma Emerald,

Not voting: SnarkySnowman, keyenpeydee, Pepchoninga, Indigo,

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline:(expired on 2017-01-20 16:41:09)
Last edited by JasonWazza on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Indigo »

In post 252, Vijarada wrote:It isn't just about giving shitty reads or not. It's about not providing any content or discussion or whatever. All indigo has said is scummy and contributes little. With you on the other hand, you provide content and then hedge by saying "well he could be scum!". You're talking about things you like or don't theory wise but give no impression of trying to find scu., and when you do say something you make sure you dont commit.
Excuse me for not rushing into reads and avoiding FOSing everyone. Lets all do stuff at our own pace and everything will be proper tidy.
For all people are susceptible to
Subliminal Propaganda. Reform
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
and dont drink of the juice. The
Illuminati
is a figment of your shattered mind but you are real.

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. ~ Anne Frank
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 252, Vijarada wrote:It isn't just about giving shitty reads or not. It's about not providing any content or discussion or whatever. All indigo has said is scummy and contributes little. With you on the other hand, you provide content and then hedge by saying "well he could be scum!". You're talking about things you like or don't theory wise but give no impression of trying to find scu., and when you do say something you make sure you dont commit.
I will agree about Indigo, but Creature hasn't said anything that provides content too.

And yes, committing to one thing so early on is something that isn't good, because the chances of us getting into too much TvT situation is bigger, and we don't get anything if people just start to tunnel themselves for nothing. This is what scum want us to do. That's why I get into conversations, see how poeple think and react, form opinions and strike when I have a good enough picture of everybody (as good as it can be day 1) and have some SRs.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 254, Indigo wrote:
Excuse me for not rushing into reads and avoiding FOSing everyone. Lets all do stuff at our own pace and everything will be proper tidy.
Are you my alt?
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Indigo »

In post 256, Pepchoninga wrote:
Are you my alt?
You caught me! Might as well switch back to my Pepchoninga main account and let this alt lurk for the rest of the game.
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
Illuminati

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. ~ Anne Frank
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 257, Indigo wrote:
In post 256, Pepchoninga wrote:
Are you my alt?
You caught me! Might as well switch back to my Pepchoninga main account and let this alt lurk for the rest of the game.
Fucking brilliant! Now who the hell are you :(

P.S. My gramma is better.
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Indigo »

I am Indigo, child of wonder.
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
Illuminati

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 259, Indigo wrote:I am Indigo, child of wonder.
That you are..
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:55 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

What do Chickens say when they fucking hate someone?

Bork Bork Bork Bork
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:56 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I might try to analyze this Indigo thingy tho instead of defending myself to a (I won't say anything rude because I'm too good to offend someone) person.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 261, keyenpeydee wrote:What do Chickens say when they fucking hate someone?

Bork Bork Bork Bork
That was good.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 262, keyenpeydee wrote:I might try to analyze this Indigo thingy tho instead of defending myself to a (I won't say anything rude because I'm too good to offend someone) person.
Key, could you analyze Creature ISO too?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:25 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

This thread is inactive for 1 day right now.
Show
Games that I modded:

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Good to know.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:15 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 265, keyenpeydee wrote:This thread is inactive for 1 day right now.
Unfortunately everyone is under the 2 day prodding area, i checked since i kinda noticed the same thing.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

@Vij, Can you summarize your case on Indigo and why he's scummy?
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:33 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I do not see any reason why Indigo is scum.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:34 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Also, I do not have any solid reads aside from Pep who's my town read. the rest are null. Vij is leaning town so as Bork (Even I dislike her).
Show
Games that I modded:

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

This game goes nowhere. Has it happened for a game to be closed? Cuz I don't see people having an interest for it.

Honestly I belive for now Creature seems the scummiest to me.
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Börk Börk »

Keyen, I would be more than happy to figuratively shake hands right now and be more civil towards you for the remainder of this game. Deal?
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Börk Börk »

To be totally honest, I don't think this is a case of lack of interest. I'm interested enough in this game, but I don't really have much else to say. I feel like doing a full analysis of everyone at this stage would be pointless, not to mention tl;dr; trying to convince people to move their votes would be pointless because I've already laid out my reasoning, and telling people to move their votes for the sake of it isn't really my style; and re-reading the game from scratch only to end up either repeating stuff others have already said or only making one or two very minor new points is... you guessed it... pointless.

I think we just need increased activity from a few more people and a more convincing bunch of wagons, and then we'll get going. Day one isn't really the most amazing part of a game.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Creature »

Bah, I'll reveal what was my strategy:

We lynch the most unreadable players D1 and D2, so at LyLo we have players that we can read and go like "I'm pretty confident that guy is town, no paranoia" or "well, he's playing like he does as scum, so must be scum"
Sigh

Return to “Completed Open Games”