WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:27 am

Post by massive »

OH SNAP 20 PAGES best get to reading. Can I still random vote?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:21 am

Post by massive »

I don't understand how you can scumread Grey when you can't even see him, playa.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:00 am

Post by massive »

I can't believe I'm going to say this based off of one previous game, but That's So Mariatown.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:33 am

Post by massive »

In post 567, MariaR wrote:I played with you? O_o
In post 583, MariaR wrote:I feel like my play is dif from space mafia though so i don't get that meta tr
Well screw you too, I take it back!
In post 576, Vifam wrote:
In post 572, Gamma Emerald wrote:I see why you are upset at the breaking of submissions
Yeah I see why town wouldn't want it to be broken so fast but oh well no going back
This makes it sound like you had to think about how town would feel in this situation, playa.

VOTE: Vifam

---

I've been in situations like where Titus is with Grey. I also like Tywin. I'm a little afraid that Creature thinks I'm gonna be a mack daddy general manager but HOLLA ATCHA BOY sure gonna do my best, and I think you all know what happened the last time I tried to muck with the Dead Man, I would up stuffed in a casket.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:33 am

Post by massive »

Titus if I say you're town, what does that make me?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:03 am

Post by massive »

I'm reading Raw now. I did entertain the idea of grabbing someone obviously scum so we could just lynch them without having to argue amongst ourselves, but then I realized that was just making our job here harder. Ain't like I got a tag team partner over here. HOLLA IF YA FEEL ME! I'll probably try and get a pool of three or four playas and go from there. Also, the only way I'm taking McMenno is if they take Kain, so get that out yer head right now.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:26 am

Post by massive »

First of all, be clear, we aren't SENDING anyone over, I am bringing someone here. Just me, playa. I'm willing to listen to suggestions but ultimately this decision is mine. My goal is to clear out scum from Smackdown and Smackdown only.

And right now I kinda like Nero's posts, Triple H would make some awesome main events you know.

And also don't forget I get to protect one of you from being drafted to Raw, and while I don't blame the Raw GM for wanting to draft a consensus townread, there's gonna be playas I want to keep here to ensure I have people who I can work with.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:54 am

Post by massive »

I have a pool I'm looking at. Nero and KMD are in that pool. And face it playa, y'all are stuck with this hot shot. HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:57 am

Post by massive »

There should be no fear that I'm going to try drafting the other GM. I want MAIN EVENT PLAYAS on my brand.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:58 am

Post by massive »

In post 842, MariaR wrote:
In post 840, massive wrote:I have a pool I'm looking at. Nero and KMD are in that pool. And face it playa, y'all are stuck with this hot shot. HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!
Do you sr Creature or Iai
if so I suggest you help me with there lynching
What do you suggest if I don't?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:26 am

Post by massive »

I actually don't have any idea how to read Kain but from previous experience I do expect him to be much more, uh, active than he has been. And I did find myself thinking a moment ago that this could be his scum game. Lord knows I have no idea what that would even entail.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by massive »

Titus, why did you say something about Gamma getting lynched when he has zero votes on him?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by massive »

I missed the submission move. I see it at the bottom of the vote count now, and will hopefully remember there's information there going forward.

And Titus, if you ever treated me as an IC I'd immediately be suspicious. I try and town block with you in every game and get run up every time.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by massive »

Oh I don't mind playa, it's actually become a somewhat reliable way to read you.

I'm not crazy about coordinating the draft in such detail. But I guess since the draft happens in twilight that the swap happens before night actions? Guess I betta ask MISTA MAC MANN specifically if that's the case.

I will say that AC seems way more worried than I am about scum getting concentrated on one brand. Are they wrong or am I?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:12 am

Post by massive »

Well I'm caught up and able to post again and ... not really got much. I think this

VOTE: KainTepes

Badscum will inevitably try and bring me up as a possible lynch due to my low post count. Kain did so then probably realized how bad it looked, bringing my name up as a possible lynch out of nowhere, and tried to justify it via past game experience, but what he fails to mention is that we were both scum in that game (Ice Cream Mafia) ... this certainly is not indicative of his experience in that game:
In post 1218, KainTepes wrote:once i was in a game with MASSIVE as scum,, and he survived till the end by not CONTRIBUTING and just WASHING WATER IN THE BACKGROUND........ i dont want to see this happen AGAIN,,
(we won a perfect scum game)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:12 am

Post by massive »

In post 1334, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1317, massive wrote:Well I'm caught up and able to post again and ... not really got much. I think this

VOTE: KainTepes
As much as I hate to say this... and I do hate to say this... that is not a productive vote.

Kain claimed to be a PR. In doing so, he shortened his own lifespan.

Scum might like the noise he creates, but I doubt they'll leave a PR alive.

Let scum sort Kain.
Yeah, I just re-read the scum thread for Ice Cream Mafia where he fakecrumbed and fakeclaimed (even to an extent counterclaiming THOR) and still managed to NOT get lynched the next day ... yeah I'm not buying any of this.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:12 am

Post by massive »

(This was in the game thread, but discussion of it is in the scum thread.)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:28 am

Post by massive »

Spoiler: Raw
I could lynch that PenguinOS. I hate that "must converse with my other head" copout.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by massive »

In post 1402, KainTepes wrote:i am a real PR,, massive you really think i will pull off the same trick YOU taught me in my ScumGame when you are in the same game?
You do know that anyone can go read that scum thread and see that you came up with it all by yourself, right?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:31 am

Post by massive »

My pool of possible draftees is KMD, Leon, Narna, Nero. If you want to rule one out, speak quickly.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:36 am

Post by massive »

Holla atcha boy!

I drafted Leonshade because (a) he was in my draft pool, (b) Nero was protected, (c) KMD asked not to be drafted, and (d) I was promised Narna vs Titus and wanted to see that match, so I left Titus unprotected expecting that A50 would draft them and set up the dream title match! But I guess I gotta do that myself. That left THE ANIMAL as the choice. Leonshade felt like a decent townread and plus, I have some Leonshade experience so that don't hurt either.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 am

Post by massive »

Kain was killed because he claimed a vague generic "power role." I don't think any of the town believed him, but clearly scum did.

Tywin is town for not paying attention to that, I guess.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by massive »

I already am not crazy about this Diamond guy's attitude and it's not even one day into today. You may be the largest man in sports entertainment, but you don't want to push me around, or I might just have to get my main boo JOHN CENA out here to remind you what a FIFTEEN TIME WORLD CHAMPION can do to you in the ring!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by massive »

Does Raw really only have like 8 posts with two dozen words total between them? OH YEAH FLAGSHIP BRAND MY

(shut yo mouth)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:39 am

Post by massive »

Make him post and we might.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:34 am

Post by massive »

In post 1542, Peptobislawl wrote: Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did.
Your "valid and stated reason" was that his ability was scummy. That's pretty much the only thing you said about Gamma being scummy all day there, playa. Otherwise he was just "not worth saving."

VOTE: pepto
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 am

Post by massive »

Unvote

Diamond: If you think we're in MYLO, isn't the correct play to lynch Leonshade?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:58 am

Post by massive »

(I know you mean "Titus is not" so I'm reading it as such, playa)

So you think Leonshade is town? Can you talk about that a little bit?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:26 am

Post by massive »

Why the Leonshade name-drop, playa?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 am

Post by massive »

I think [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8651990]659[/]url] looks like something a mason would say about his mason partner in a fight -- calls both participants town but only focuses on the non-mason-partner.

And the Leonshade pick is GENIUS, playas.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:38 am

Post by massive »

Maria / Pepto
: Did you have access to your mason thread before the start of D1? Holla atcha GM.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 am

Post by massive »

Spoiler: Raw
Nero is town. I still think KMD is town, and honestly I can see Dodge being town too, playas. But I think I've seen more posts ABOUT Lil Uzi than I've seen posts BY Lil Uzi.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by massive »

In post 1666, MariaR wrote:
In post 1662, massive wrote:
Maria / Pepto
: Did you have access to your mason thread before the start of D1? Holla atcha GM.
this was the quote
(the answer was yes)

How come you guys didn't discuss the vote block / finishing move prior to start of D1?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 am

Post by massive »

At some point in time Maria said she could prove it. She should probably get on that so we can stop going in circles about this.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 am

Post by massive »

Like, I kinda want to see the Maria-Titus cage match. Ya feel me? Titus, how bad do you want this match?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 am

Post by massive »

Aw lord we ain't gonna get into an experience catfight now. YA HEAR?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:42 am

Post by massive »

If you make us lynch claimed masons that are actually masons, I don't want you resetting your reads, playa. I want you out.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:08 am

Post by massive »

Everyone shut up so that Maria and Pepto can show off their high-flyin' moves.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:27 am

Post by massive »

What is a "townbeard"?

I find myself agreeing with DiamondSentinel more and more.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 am

Post by massive »

Maria / Pepto
: Y'all never did answer why you didn't talk about the finishers in your mason thread pre-D1.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:45 am

Post by massive »

In post 1767, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 1766, massive wrote:
Maria / Pepto
: Y'all never did answer why you didn't talk about the finishers in your mason thread pre-D1.
It was never asked? what?
Do you mean, you never discussed it because neither of you asked each other about it, or I didn't ask about it?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 am

Post by massive »

In post 1673, massive wrote:
In post 1666, MariaR wrote:
In post 1662, massive wrote:
Maria / Pepto
this was the quote
(the answer was yes)

How come you guys didn't discuss the vote block / finishing move prior to start of D1?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:00 am

Post by massive »

In post 1774, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 1772, massive wrote:
In post 1767, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 1766, massive wrote:
Maria / Pepto
It was never asked? what?
Do you mean, you never discussed it because neither of you asked each other about it, or I didn't ask about it?
You, why would you think we didn't? We had some clarifications asked but that might have been just after gamestart.
Because Maria's posts and actions around the first submission move made it seem like not only did she have no clue about the shared mechanic, but that she DEFINITELY had no idea about what would stop it. And AC brought up on Raw that it would make sense for scum to have a better idea on how it worked, since they could discuss amongst themselves, which made me wonder why Maria didn't if she was actually a mason. So if you guys asked about clarifications, what kind of clarifications were those, if they didn't include "how to stop the submission move"?

----

Now that that's on I'm so excited I might pee.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:08 am

Post by massive »

Maria used the Swanton Bomb (411) but we never got any indication of what it did. (Next vote count was after people had voted Maria.) Just a vote block? Hmm.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:26 am

Post by massive »

That was a dope ability, playa.

No tag team vigs today, playas, unless you wanna find out what happens when brother fights brother in a cage match!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:16 am

Post by massive »

In post 1867, DiamondSentinel wrote: Why did you elect to keep me here? It seems like a very very odd move on your part.
By the time I submitted, Almost had already stated very clearly they were taking Tywin (who I couldn't protect) so it was partly "who am I not so invested in that I want to make sure I can keep them N3" *halo*
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 am

Post by massive »

I was prepared to cagefight Titus v Maria but was giving everyone a chance to see that the thread had opened. Last time I do that, sweet Jesus.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”