Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Medea the Alien »

So things that catch my eye:
In post 89, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't have an answer for you right now but I probably will during the middle of Day 2.
You can't have an opinion until later? No idea if people are behaving as expected or not, and no anticipation of noticing anything until the next day phase despite extolling the list of players?
In post 111, Tammy wrote:Where was my scum motivation for reacting to the setup the way I did though?
This is circular. You clearly don't think scum would ever go into a tizzy about a swingy set-up where town would, so doing so gives scum-you town cred from your POV, which makes it irrelevant to the rest of us. Or it's also your genuine town reaction...and gdi I don't even care any more. This is why reading you early is kind of pointless to me.
In post 129, Reflektor wrote:My reason for scumreading Tammy was wrong.

VOTE: BBMolla

Don't like BBmolla's defense of Tammy in #128. Next vote would probably be Medea or someone with only one post. I haven't slept in nearly 48 hours so I'll tackle page 5 in the morning.
You don't like BBMolla's defense of the person you're no longer scumreading? Can you elaborate? (Prism-head, I assume?)
In post 137, Tammy wrote:Right and I would expect no less from you guys, but that doesn't explain Penguin's entrance and reaction or lack of direct interaction with me. If you guys had been discussing it, I'd expect some comment along that way, not why are you guys suggesting this nonsense. Sot then Penguin's entrance just looks like posturing and if you'd discussed it well then it should have been different.
JFC, apparently we have to act and think and discuss exactly what you imagine we would be doing when you imagine it happening for it to be legit. True report: after signing up we didn't talk about this game. It's my first week back at work and my stamina's shot to hell; last week I'd get to about 10 AM and be looking for a place to take a nap. My energy went to getting through the day and making sure we were ready for the next one, not advance study for this game. And as far as direct interaction with you goes, if you'd said anything I found interesting maybe I would have.* Or maybe not. Sorting you is hard enough for me without doing it in front of you to have any deviations from "Tammy is the towniest town who ever towned" be a reason for you to get all upset. So no, I didn't have any interest in calming you down or telling you personally to chill. I was more interested in trying to find some avenue of scum hunting, especially since I don't know some of this player list at all.

*to clarify because I know this sounds mean, my takeaway from your posts up to that point were that the game setup was nuts and here are some nutsy things we could do in response, but maybe not. I had nothing further to say there beyond that those suggestions were not likely and quite premature when there's a day phase's worth of scum hunting to do without getting offtrack with pessimism.

Elsewhere, to anyone, does Lil Uzi Vert generally post super short, almost solely reactive posts? Because so far I'm seeing someone who doesn't want to make any waves, or even ripples.

In post 154, Indigo wrote:I do feel, having ISO'd LUV, that his posts might have not been the best posts but there has been nothing scummy about him.

UNVOTE:
This sure as hell stood out. Your initial vote was post #13 of the game and was presumably RVS, as you didn't say anything beyond a greeting therein. This laborious unvote doesn't give any read beyond null and doesn't pursue any other ideas. Since the ISO that follows doesn't do anything else I'm side-eying Indigo pretty hard right now.
In post 162, Reflektor wrote:
In post 48, Medea the Alien wrote:And I know I haven't played in a while, but WTF is with no lynching and mass claiming being bandied about as good ideas this early? Town points for AJ for not buying in.
Have you and Cabd not discussed massclaiming/no lynching as a possibility so far? This is an unconventional setup, and sometimes unconventional setups require a little unconventional playing.
Why does AJ get townpoints for sticking to Mafiascum approved theory?
We talked about it a bit that night and didn't see any compelling reason to go with it in all likelihood or make it an option this early in the day. I could see if we got to the end of the day and there somehow weren't any wagons people felt good about to get a majority that it might be less disastrous than usual to no-lynch, but that doesn't give any flip-based perspectives for any investigatives while putting on a display for scum of who's likely to be dangerous. The pages of discussion on it still make me want to bash heads together, but yes, I did think about how such choices might play out. I had plenty of time to do so while reading the two pages of talk about it. Said pages lead to...
In post 48, Medea the Alien wrote:Gamma Emerald, why would you want to throw in RQS at this point? Are you dissatisfied with the discourse in progress? What was your thought process that mass claiming would be useful?
In post 56, Medea the Alien wrote:Okay, so on the playing side of that, you said you have high expectations of this player list. How's that working out from your perspective so far?
Both of these questions seem a little weak to me, but as I'm writing this I realize how long it's been since you've actually played a game so am probably being overly harsh on your entrance. Hi Penguin! It's good to see you again![/quote]

: cries forever at overly harsh Nacho : They were weak questions. There wasn't much substance to dig into yet as most of the posting was RVS and set-up discussion, so I was trying to get discussion from people who had done anything else.
In post 164, Reflektor wrote:Penguin's post makes it look like they didn't talk about the setup period (I don't think that she'd dismiss no lynches and massclaiming if they'd discussed the setup as scum), which means that outright dismissing no lynches and massclaiming without thinking about things or asking Cabd about it all does seem kind of strange. I think her opening posts seem kind of stilted but I am also trying to be mindful of this being her first game back in a while and give her a little space to shake that rust off but that still stands out to me.
If you want the exact sequence, Cabd saw the sign-up thread, said he wanted to play and asked me to hydra. I looked at the setup and said yes, since we knew what we'd be getting into with the open part. Went 'wow, that's special' but figured WTH, my sense of self is way less tied up in mafia games than it used to be, so if it's a clusterfuck so be it. He told me when the thread was open, I posted a couple times, we talked more about the setup while getting ready to go out and agreed with my initial reaction that no-lynching and massclaiming weren't good ideas, considered if there were any obvious things to suggest in-thread be done with the set-up, decided no (that changed for me tonight with floating hypo claiming). Went out and didn't think about it again until tonight.

And I won't break if you call out anything you see as dumb or scummy on my part.

At the partway point of this slow readthrough I'll admit that I can see an option for massclaiming today. I think it stands a really good chance of going completely wrong, but in taking the time to write out how the worst case scenario would go down all the way to the first LyLo (of three potential if we keep picking right!) and who would likely be left alive, it's not something I think would be fun, but assuming a couple decent reads to work from in the resultant claimed VT pool, it might work out. I think looking at that and without running the scenario a Day Two massclaim discussion would be infinitely better with some results to report at the end of it, as some lucky investigating could make it fait accompli.

Posting this and then continuing my read, maybe look at a D2 worst case mass claim scenario too.

--PA
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

In post 250, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Mod: I'll be v/LA until the 13th.
Duly Noted.

Vote Count Incoming.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:39 pm

In post 167, Reflektor wrote:Oh, and one more thing before I disappear into the night -

KBW, does this game follow Natural Action Resolution? As in, if a gunsmith gifts a gun to someone on the same night they are killed, does the gift go through or no?
Yes, it does.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Vote Count

Gamma Emerald -
Reflektor - Gamma Emerald (L-6)
randomidget -
Lil Uzi Vert - Empking (L-6)
Empking -
Aj The Epic - shadonra (L-6)
BBMolla -
shadonra - Lil Uzi Vert (L-6)
Indigo -
Fate - Aj the Epic, BBMolla, randomidget, Reflektor (L-4)
Persivul -
Tammy -
Medea The Alien - Tammy, Persivul, Fate (L-3)
No Lynch -

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
Not Voting: Indigo, Medea The Alien

Day 1 Ends in:

(expired on 2017-01-21 15:17:18)
Last edited by Keybladewielder on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:22 pm

In post 169, Tammy wrote:Not only does Cabd's post imply that they did in fact read the setup and think about it. Well imply is a bad word, he said they discussed it in the shower, so. But Penguin's second post implies that as well. She said this:

"Given that this was advertised as the open setup it is, I find it weird that anyone wouldn't have done some cursory thinking about the perils of the town:scum ratio, so why go weird about it now that the game has started?"

So yeah.

Also I was kinda expecting Cabd to tell me to get my head out of my ass if they were town and I was jumping on something I shouldn't. But I could be wrong about that I guess.
As I said in my previous wallpost, the 'perils' I meant were 'notice they hey! there's an abnormally large scum team here!' not 'here's how we break it' immediately.

And Cabd has learned to let me tilt at my own windmills at least once before butting in.
In post 173, Reflektor wrote:I thought that implied more that she thought about the setup a little bit, not that they talked about it together. If they didn't talk about it at that point, I find Penguin dismissing no lynch/massclaim ideas immediately to be pretty weird. If they did, then I can see Cabd being (mistakenly) confident about them both being bad moves and I can see Penguin as town trusting him on that. Does that make sense?
I hate no lynch on principle, especially since we wouldn't be no lynching and mass claiming at the same time, which leaves the investigatives absolutely nothing to go on. Massclaim I was mostly thinking about where we'd end up in terms of PRs. And...redoing the worst case scenario it's actually four LyLos to survive. Or maybe the first one was too. Regardless, it's a gamble. Looking at Day Two massclaim gets pretty messy if we don't have definitive investigative results (as in results that aren't the false positive/negative types for each role). I think my initial stance holds.
In post 187, Reflektor wrote:The "going down a rabbit hole" thing I thought she was referring to you thinking through about the bad ideas and then talking your way out of them which is problematic because of how immediately dismissive it was but that was something I already touched on. As far as implying that your opening was suspicious, I'm not sure that's what she was getting at. Her "I'd read more into it, but" could also be referring to her going after you for things in the past that aren't really scumtells for you; was waiting for her to clarify that when she came into the thread next.
"going down a rabbit hole" meant that at the end of the day she'd basically come full circle and hadn't come out in support of said ideas. There wasn't any indication to me that this was something she'd thought about beyond throwing the idea out there. No 'I've looked at what happens if we no lynch and I think there's this good outcome' or 'massclaiming lets us get 'x' investigations off and narrows the lynch pool by 'y' amount'. My "I'd read more into it, but" means that the overall posting style and content wasn't anything that gives me a read for Tammy given prior games. Memory's hazy, but I'm pretty sure I remember games where she's been enthusiastically towny and turned out to be scum. No, not tracking them down, it would be over a year ago and I don't have that kind of time/inclination. So more that I'm not buying the whole post set as a towntell given it's Tammy.
In post 188, Tammy wrote:I don't think she's ever gone after me in the past? Anyway I'd like for her to respond to the questions I had before trying to interpret anything more. I think she was posturing through those first two posts regardless.

My worry right now is that you're paying lip service to understanding my scum read there, but offering enough outs so that you don't have to scumread them yourself.
Nope, never have. Even when I've thought you were scummy I've never wanted to get into it, since when I was last playing town-you tended to get NK'd pretty quickly and other times one of us still didn't live long enough for it to matter.

I'll go through your ISO once I finish this and pick out the questions I haven't answered.
In post 191, Reflektor wrote:
In post 188, Tammy wrote:I don't think she's ever gone after me in the past?
One cookie, one scum.
?
In post 204, Reflektor wrote:I've still got to talk to Nacho about LUV but for now I'm moving our vote to Medea. So far this looks less the LUV I was scum with a few months ago.
Can you elaborate a bit? Because nothing from his entrance on has felt town to me.
In post 204, Reflektor wrote:Read as superfluous or lazy to me. Meaningful answers are unlikely to come from either. That said, now having energy and not feeling like walking death, there's more to their posts. I think the "Aj townpoints" are more alignment indicative on their part.
Here's what you posted before and after my posts (three before, next one following):
In post 27, Reflektor wrote:I haven't bothered trying to break the setup as the vig/gunsmith introduce so much uncertainty, if nobody else wants to try I can later.

VOTE: Tammy

Don't like the opening posts. I'll review your games later to see if this is a me problem but those opening appeals read horrifically.

I've been awake for well over 30 hours and will be in transit for another 7, so you'll have to deal with Nacho for now. He gets to pick the icon, too.

-Prism
In post 28, Reflektor wrote:Rereading it's not quite as bad as I thought but I'll keep it.

-Prism
In post 31, Reflektor wrote:It's obvious you know Nacho, that doesn't mean I buy the appeal. Me consulting with him later is a given.

-Prism
In post 129, Reflektor wrote:My reason for scumreading Tammy was wrong.

VOTE: BBMolla

Don't like BBmolla's defense of Tammy in #128. Next vote would probably be Medea or someone with only one post. I haven't slept in nearly 48 hours so I'll tackle page 5 in the morning.
I'm not quite buying that I'm horrendously lazy here. Grasping at straws, yes; but what better questions do you think I should have been asking? Because you weren't asking any.

And my initial thought (coming back around to that after running the mass claim worst case scenarios) was that the speculative discussion thus far was ultimately pointless; I do tend to think scum would be quite happy to let town get bogged down in that, so yes, I thought it was towny for AJ not to feed that bugaboo.

*Side question* Fate, the AJ I remember is never particularly verbose or stirring the pot; is there something in his posts that makes this scum-AJ to you versus town-AJ?
In post 205, Reflektor wrote:Scum tends to find the town a lot easier than the town do, and it pinged me because it was done in a way that stifled a discussion that in my opinion was fruitful. Now, there's votes I like better, explained above.
The answer to the question I also asked about your BBMolla read. Seems a bit weak to me, especially since discussion didn't seem very stifled, and it's a slippery slope of 'has good reads, must be scum' especially this early on when it's a read on the player who almost certainly has the highest post count.
In post 212, Indigo wrote:
In post 209, Reflektor wrote:
In post 190, Indigo wrote:I ISOed LUV because of some comments on his posts, so i thought that i would try to see their point of view. People can push whoever they want, if i have a solid read on them (its early D1 so i dont have much reads) then i will chime in but im not going to hard defend someone unless i feel strongly about the person's alignment.
What comments on his posts stood out to you in particular? Do you feel like the people who made those comments were justified or reaching?
Posts are good content that is not scummy imo. The rest of his posts are either slight fluff or observations/NAI interactions. I think the people that are scumreading him, say he is scummy, or suspecting him are reaching at this point in time. LUV has 16 posts so far and it would take a lot of imagination to make those posts out to be anything that is AI/scummy.
It's a lot to see anything towny in them too. Even the ones you linked were pretty straightfoward and not controversial.

Fate's might be my favorite damn post so far just for having multiple reads/lines of interest clearly stated. (yes, I get the irony as I ramble on)
In post 238, Reflektor wrote:
In post 228, Fate wrote:AJ is town, my apologies. I see Nacho is in Reflektor
Going to need to explain this one. Flipping reads after a revelation that I should try harder is one of my trademark scum moves. I see nothing overtly town in his posts.
In post 235, Fate wrote:shadonra is making blatantly scummy posts and I don't really want to go that route just yet either. Empking is leaning town at the moment
Shadonra has made exactly one post. Empking on the other hand got caught with a case of the biased by LUV.

VOTE: Fate

Probably going to switch back to Medea later but this deserves more attention.

-Prism
I'm confused by your thought process here. You're voting the person who's on board with your top scum read? See, I tend to think people who need to overexplain their read changes (cough, Indigo, cough) are scummier than casual mind changes. And you think Empking looks scummy through all that? I think it's a bit of a case of naked votes in general aren't great, nitpicking whose is worse is kind of pointless, since naked votes don't do much to stimulate discussion or persuade other people to lynch the scummy scum you just brilliantly found. It lacks conviction and passion, thumbs down.

VOTE: Indigo

Unvoting in reads as way too momentous a conclusion for what it's coming from, says not to expect any engagement until they feel safe, is making town-mountains out of bumps in the road, and is 'hi, I'll do whatever keeps me blending in, thanks.' Happy to lynch here.
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Tammy, it's late and I'm tired. If, after reading my posts, you want me to go through and double check I addressed all your comments/questions to me, as I'm sure I missed some, I'll do that tomorrow (likely evening). Please let me know.

--PA (above is PA too, obv.)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

As far as I know, Fate's never played with or against me.
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Indigo »

Now that i am finally done scrolling for a year to get past, frankly, unreadable walls of Medea text i can post what i wanted to.

Mod: I am VLA until the 17th, visiting my daughter im michigan
For all people are susceptible to
Subliminal Propaganda. Reform
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
and dont drink of the juice. The
Illuminati
is a figment of your shattered mind but you are real.

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. ~ Anne Frank
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by shadonra »

I think Medea is town. I find scum unlikely to talk about this or lie about this conversation:
I posted a couple times, we talked more about the setup while getting ready to go out and agreed with my initial reaction that no-lynching and massclaiming weren't good ideas, considered if there were any obvious things to suggest in-thread be done with the set-up, decided no (that changed for me tonight with floating hypo claiming). Went out and didn't think about it again until tonight.
I don't like the look of Indigo - justifies their actions a bit too thoroughly, but I don't think I'm interested in it right now. They do the weird thing too consistently and it might be meta for them.

Why are people townreading AJ? I saw an appeal to meta somewhere, but I still don't like his posts very much at all.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:08 am

Post by BBmolla »

@mod: I'm only voting fate, I'm not using my double vote at the moment.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 am

Post by BBmolla »

indigo vote is pretty good
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Persivul »

VOTE: Fate L-2

- basically votes medea and hides behind other peoples' reasoning

- as noted previously the comment on shadonra pinged me, but I wanted to see a VC before voting. Also "I mean Tammy/AJ are universally town read." He's too concerned with what other people are thinking, not coming up with much of his own.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Fate »

Oh hohoho what is this?

I get to play find scum on my wagon?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Well you get to play mafia but so far that's been an unused option too.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Fate »

I figured shadonra had posted more than once and I had missed it in my skim.

I dont see scum making that move with their first post.

Randommidget and Pesrivul's follow ups are by far the worst votes on my wagon
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Fate »

In post 259, shadonra wrote:I think Medea is town. I find scum unlikely to talk about this or lie about this conversation:
I posted a couple times, we talked more about the setup while getting ready to go out and agreed with my initial reaction that no-lynching and massclaiming weren't good ideas, considered if there were any obvious things to suggest in-thread be done with the set-up, decided no (that changed for me tonight with floating hypo claiming). Went out and didn't think about it again until tonight.
I don't like the look of Indigo - justifies their actions a bit too thoroughly, but I don't think I'm interested in it right now. They do the weird thing too consistently and it might be meta for them.

Why are people townreading AJ? I saw an appeal to meta somewhere, but I still don't like his posts very much at all.
This is why I feel Medea is scum. Thats both an easy conversation to fake having had and also extremely safe.

Medea's posts have been generally skirting around actual scumhunting and making sure set-up things are taken care of. Also focusing on people alignment through the lenses of MC talk or all that is much safer than actual confrontation.

Now that I've written that I think Persivul's got a bit more balls for actually being confrontationally with me and direct, so he gets less scum points.

AJ's tone and general timing of posts has been town from what I've read.

Randommidget just showing up and placing a vote on the biggest wagon is about as coasting scum as you can get. Especially when I'm such a juicy mislynch (if I'm mislynched town's chances of winning go WAY down).

BBMolla hasn't done anything that has stood out to me as scum but I still would guess town and probably leave him for another day down the road.

I like Reflektor's posts from what I can read of them. They are a bit too wall heavy for me to get a clear read but the content is at least taking stances IIRC
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Fate »

Indigo is pretty townie in tone as well.

I'm down with Alien/Midget/????/Persivul wagons in that order.

??? is a mystery scum read that may come to light when they've shown more of their darkness
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Fate »

In post 264, Aj The Epic wrote:Well you get to play mafia but so far that's been an unused option too.
I've been phone posting and on the road until yesterday, during which time I had a friend come over. This isn't an excuse, but its context for why I haven't sat down and read the thread and posted on a laptop.

There's something to be said for sitting in front of the screen with mafia, probably how my brain was trained to play it and how it operates best now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Fate »

In post 262, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Fate L-2

- basically votes medea and hides behind other peoples' reasoning

- as noted previously the comment on shadonra pinged me, but I wanted to see a VC before voting. Also "I mean Tammy/AJ are universally town read." He's too concerned with what other people are thinking, not coming up with much of his own.
So Persivul lets talk.

You were voting Alien, now you're voting me for what I know to be pretty shallow reasons. I am obviously concerned with the reads other people have, but they do not guide my reads if thats how it came across. I was noting that my reads coincided with others.

I wasn't hiding behind others reasoning I simply didn't have time to expand on my own while phone posting
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 243, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 226, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 222, Persivul wrote:
In post 207, Reflektor wrote:I think Fate needs to start playing mafia.
Randomidget too. He was on site yesterday but didn't bother posting here.
pfft totes didnt forget i was in this game dont be ridiculous

scum is fate, indigo, reflektor and shadonra

VOTE: fate
Are these gut reads or what?
yep, its how i play early.

@fate i voted you BECAUSE you were the biggest wagon out of my scumreads. being a solo vote on someone achieves much less pressure than a wagon does.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

Well I'm here buddy

Lets go over why you think I'm scum
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Fate »

I mean tight lips and gut reads are fine

but when I'm on that list you're gonna have to dance with me
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 12, Fate wrote:VOTE: Aj the epic

Scum used to be hard to find
In post 145, Fate wrote:Every post AJ has made are my reasons
In post 150, Fate wrote:The low effort gold posting will commence for Tammys sake
this kind of posting seems low comittal and active lurky to me. iirc you were doing a lot mroe early game in summer mafia
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 265, Fate wrote:I figured shadonra had posted more than once and I had missed it in my skim.
You assumed he had made more than one post, and assumed that those other posts were "blatantly scummy."
Randommidget and Pesrivul's follow ups are by far the worst votes on my wagon
Here's molla's vote on you and explanation:
In post 208, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Fate
How is my vote worse "by far" than that? :?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”