Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Indigo »

In post 378, drealmerz7 wrote:that'd be the hardest softclaim ever, no?

a little TOO obvious that it'd practically be a claim?

and if you know me (or when you get to), you know I am NOT COOL WITH ANY CLAIMING on D1 unless it's L-1 induced

breadcrumbs, tiny tiny tiny breadcrumbs MAYBE, if it is is warranted
I know you well, all i can say is that i am very
Bold
For all people are susceptible to
Subliminal Propaganda. Reform
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
and dont drink of the juice. The
Illuminati
is a figment of your shattered mind but you are real.

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. ~ Anne Frank
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Transcend »

Alright
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

I have too many town reads and correctly so due to this being multiball.

I've done mediocre to okay in previous multiball games but I'm really gonna attempt to get a grasp on both scum teams this time as opposed to one.

Rainbow reads when i get on my computer. I don't really wanna explain my reads in elaborate detail yet.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Transcend »

My previous multiball games:

Beeboy's fire and ice: i subbed into a solo ice goon slot. I was scum here, but the fire faction had both goons, so i was genuinely attempting to lynch one of them so we'd be on even ground. I had one of the members of fire team pegged, but the other member tricked me.

Wakes massive ass role madness: (my first hydra game i mentioned earlier; i made 99.7% of the posts): i nearly deduced the entire red team, but the blue team was a bit deceptive and tricky.

Kmds jungle republic: i nailed both the wolves fairly easily, but the basis handed my ass to me.

All 3 were losses, but i have yet to see a town win a multiball. They were close in wakes game, but the other 2 were not even close.

Maybe this will be the first one!
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 1.5

ConManMick -
[0]
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[4] drealmerz7, Ramcius, Indigo, BigYoshiFan
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Indigo -
[0]
BigYoshiFan -
[4] Transcend, pepchoninga, ironstove, Alisae
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[1] Manuel87
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
ironstove -
[1] ConManMick
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[0]
Ramcius -
[1] Jaack
gerryoat -
[0]

Not Voting -
Pine, PeregrineV, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, gerryoat

Mod Notes –
gerryoat is V/LA until 11 January.

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Transcend »

Disclaimer: This is a reads list, the mod did not edit any of this post.

{gerryoat}

{drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald, Indigo}

{BigYoshiFan, Jaack}

{ironstove, kuror0, Ramcius}

{LemonTree, PeregrineV, Pine}

{Manuel87}

{Alisae}

{ConManMick, PenguinPower}

{Pepchoninga}

Since I feel nice I'll explain my reads in the next post so I have something to go off of, when I self-ISO and so you guys thoroughly understand my thought process.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Transcend »

forgot to VOTE: Pepchoninga
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 349, Gamma Emerald wrote: omfg I didn't see this guy in the playerlist.
Did you vote me in 1830?
Just checked wasnt sure myself but yes i voted you.

Beeboy's fire and ice: 13 players 9/2/2
Wakes massive ass role madness: 42 players (wtf) 29/6/6/1
Kmds jungle republic: 12 players 7/3/2

@Trans: Except for the last one i think the balance was ok.
My guess for this game is 12/3/3 i think it fits the balance of Fire&Ice and Massive role madness.
Would you say thats about right?

Why is Gamma so high and Alisae so low in your reads? I think he has a valid point about town!Gamma not spamming like that.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Transcend »

Disclaimer: This is another reads list, the mod did not edit any of this post.

gerryoat
- I think Gerry's pretty much conf!town here. IMO his is a townslip. Scum!Gerry is capable of faking this, but 1. Gerry likes to own the town as scum, and this is a cheap tactic that I don't think he'd use to town himself. 2. He was the 18th and final slot to hammer the game, and might not have read that the game was multiball as opposed to the earlier people who joined the game.

drealmerz7
- I didn't find dreal's opportunistic at all. I was kinda hoping for an RVS wagon of some kind to really get the gears going for this game, but he prevented that. Regardless, I still strongly believe his tone and progression through the game are genuine.

Gamma Emerald
- Pretty solid town right now. Feel good about his tone as well. Don't agree with his current vote, but that doesn't change my opinion of his alignment.

Indigo
- Also had a towny intro, and I am beginning more and more to like his points against Alisae.

BigYoshiFan
- At first didn't like his lack of progression through the game, wasn't too keen on the stove vote, but I'm very keen for his points on Pep in . Others may disagree, but I don't mind his vote hopping at all.

Jaack
- I kinda agree with his points on Ramcius, but gun to head Ram is going to be a mislynch. But imo his vote was by no means a stretch.

ironstove
- I wish this slot would do something more substantial, but I actually do like him boosting my vote up. IDK if he scumread Yoshi at the time or not, but he was actively encouraging the wagon to rise when Yoshi wasn't doing anything.

kuror0
- I feel he genuinely got sick in . While this isn't a super strong alignment tell, I can believe he got sick because of all the nauseating shitposting that even I thought was a bit extreme.

Ramcius
- Gut town. Maybe it's his tone, idk. Not feeling scum here.

LemonTree, PeregrineV, Pine
- All of these are dead nulls.

Manuel87
- Manuel refers to me as town here. I'm not sure if he townreads me here or if he just doesn't want me to play stupid this time. Regardless part of me thinks he might have read the game and didn't offer any content. He's a weak scumread for now until he responds to this.

Alisae
- I liked his early play, but recently the tone of his posts has been ew. Didn't like his and I wasn't enthused by his response to my question in

ConManMick
- Nothing substantial from this slot, and I didn't like his stove vote. It felt opportunistic.

PenguinPower
- Has admitted to reading the game, but offered nothing of substance.

Pepchoninga
- Indigo said something about scum inflating their post count to look good, but I didn't really agree with it, but this guy I do. Continuous lines of unhelpful filler which is usually not alignment indicative, and not why I'm voting him. The reason I'm voting him is for 3 reasons. 1. He's still voting his RVS vote when we're clearly past that stage. 2. He acknowledged that ironstove was scummy in but no vote to follow. 3. In Pep responds to the person he's voting upset that they're voting him. To me it looks like Pep is playing more defensive than actually attempting to get scum lynched.

PEDIT: I'll read the Manuel post later lol
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 408, Transcend wrote:
Disclaimer: This is another reads list, the mod did not edit any of this post.

gerryoat
- I think Gerry's pretty much conf!town here. IMO his is a townslip. Scum!Gerry is capable of faking this, but 1. Gerry likes to own the town as scum, and this is a cheap tactic that I don't think he'd use to town himself. 2. He was the 18th and final slot to hammer the game, and might not have read that the game was multiball as opposed to the earlier people who joined the game.

drealmerz7
- I didn't find dreal's opportunistic at all. I was kinda hoping for an RVS wagon of some kind to really get the gears going for this game, but he prevented that. Regardless, I still strongly believe his tone and progression through the game are genuine.

Gamma Emerald
- Pretty solid town right now. Feel good about his tone as well. Don't agree with his current vote, but that doesn't change my opinion of his alignment.

Indigo
- Also had a towny intro, and I am beginning more and more to like his points against Alisae.

BigYoshiFan
- At first didn't like his lack of progression through the game, wasn't too keen on the stove vote, but I'm very keen for his points on Pep in . Others may disagree, but I don't mind his vote hopping at all.

Jaack
- I kinda agree with his points on Ramcius, but gun to head Ram is going to be a mislynch. But imo his vote was by no means a stretch.

ironstove
- I wish this slot would do something more substantial, but I actually do like him boosting my vote up. IDK if he scumread Yoshi at the time or not, but he was actively encouraging the wagon to rise when Yoshi wasn't doing anything.

kuror0
- I feel he genuinely got sick in . While this isn't a super strong alignment tell, I can believe he got sick because of all the nauseating shitposting that even I thought was a bit extreme.

Ramcius
- Gut town. Maybe it's his tone, idk. Not feeling scum here.

LemonTree, PeregrineV, Pine
- All of these are dead nulls.

Manuel87
- Manuel refers to me as town here. I'm not sure if he townreads me here or if he just doesn't want me to play stupid this time. Regardless part of me thinks he might have read the game and didn't offer any content. He's a weak scumread for now until he responds to this.

Alisae
- I liked his early play, but recently the tone of his posts has been ew. Didn't like his and I wasn't enthused by his response to my question in

ConManMick
- Nothing substantial from this slot, and I didn't like his stove vote. It felt opportunistic.

PenguinPower
- Has admitted to reading the game, but offered nothing of substance.

Pepchoninga
- Indigo said something about scum inflating their post count to look good, but I didn't really agree with it, but this guy I do. Continuous lines of unhelpful filler which is usually not alignment indicative, and not why I'm voting him. The reason I'm voting him is for 3 reasons. 1. He's still voting his RVS vote when we're clearly past that stage. 2. He acknowledged that ironstove was scummy in but no vote to follow. 3. In Pep responds to the person he's voting upset that they're voting him. To me it looks like Pep is playing more defensive than actually attempting to get scum lynched.

PEDIT: I'll read the Manuel post later lol
all that would be nice, if you read me better tho. I don't like voting people without no reasons. I put a vote (outside of RVS) only when I find that I'm comfortable with my decision. Atm I'm interacting with different people and forming a bigger opinion and picture. I can't get scum lynched without knowing you all to some extent. I belive if you had done that your reads would be more believable.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Transcend »

Why are you playing so cautiously? Town tend to be more free spirited and carefree. Are you that paranoid of your actions this early?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 410, Transcend wrote:Why are you playing so cautiously? Town tend to be more free spirited and carefree. Are you that paranoid of your actions this early?
why town suppose to be carefree? In my experience it's scum always play more loose, cause they know who are their buddies, so everyone else is good for lynch, while town have guess, and odds are not on their favor
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Transcend »

Bc from experience, town don't care how they appear as they get to act genuinely.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 408, Transcend wrote:
Manuel87
I would say i hope you are town and i dont want you to play stupid so we can win because i think you are really good but i have yet to play a game with you were you dont give up.
Regarding the no content thing i disagree. I actually tried to get the game out of this stupid shitpostingstorm by asking a serious question.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Transcend »

Okay, for you, I'll make an extra effort to succumb to stupidity
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Transcend »

Not succumb
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 250, Manuel87 wrote:I know SK and wolves. Is there some other possibility?
Is this the question you were talking about?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 412, Transcend wrote:Bc from experience, town don't care how they appear as they get to act genuinely.
It's not about how they look, but about being afraid to do mistake, which is understandable from town, especially when game just started and most tread is just pointless noise
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Transcend »

I'm actually more conscious of making mistakes as scum since my play is tactical and precise as scum.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Transcend »

And since i know i can't be completely genuine like i can be as town.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 418, Transcend wrote:I'm actually more conscious of making mistakes as scum since my play is tactical and precise as scum.
how scum can do mistake voting someone? Cause your point was Pep didn't voted person he called susp
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 416, Transcend wrote:
In post 250, Manuel87 wrote:I know SK and wolves. Is there some other possibility?
Well there is some part missing but yes thats basically the question.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 420, Ramcius wrote:
In post 418, Transcend wrote:I'm actually more conscious of making mistakes as scum since my play is tactical and precise as scum.
how scum can do mistake voting someone? Cause your point was Pep didn't voted person he called susp
It's hard to explain

Scum have to fabricate reads and bank on the town buying them. If town doesn't buy them, they get lynched. No fabrication occurs being town and imo planting votes as town is a lot easier.

Hope that helps?

Regardless I've seen no progression from this slot and his response to yoshi voting him whilst voting yoshi was p bad.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 421, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 416, Transcend wrote:
Well there is some part missing but yes thats basically the question.
Aite
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 422, Transcend wrote:
In post 420, Ramcius wrote:
It's hard to explain

Scum have to fabricate reads and bank on the town buying them. If town doesn't buy them, they get lynched. No fabrication occurs being town and imo planting votes as town is a lot easier.

Hope that helps?

Regardless I've seen no progression from this slot and his response to yoshi voting him whilst voting yoshi was p bad.
And why bad answer? Vote on Yoshi was RVS vote and i think even before Yoshi did anything much, on top Yoshi vote wasn't strong, he admitted himself

also, thx for basics, but i know how things works, and i see you as a trying find someone scummy just to have someone at bottom on your rainbow and you stretching Pep

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”