Micro 670: Death Miller Mafia 2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:03 am

Post by culted »

The difference is he justified it with your frustration being genuine which is lame because you AtE'd a lot harder day 1.

I just think dark's push on you looks a lot more real than lemons' does (that was who I was referring to by the vote -> coast thing)
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 391, BTD6_maker wrote: After a quick read, Karnos and Charloux look most suspicious but I will go into greater depth to evaluate them.
In post 415, BTD6_maker wrote:I have read it in more detail, and it looks like Charloux actually seemed more Townish on a reread. I get the sense that Charloux is showing genuine frustration.
Well, his read is like a delayed reaction to my immaturity during D1. But i don't think one would miss my posts even if they were skimming and his read feels like "Oh something like that happened, didn't even notice before rereading"
This is my problem because i can't determine if he really didn't see because he was too busy or simply didn't care ATT.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:22 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

BTD6_maker (2): karnos, culted
Charloux (1): Darkshadow64540
Karnos (1): BTD6_maker
Culted (1): Lemons

not voting (2): Charloux, rb

3 days 8 hours remaining
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Charloux »

3 more days, Dark isn't going to get lynched today so i will forget about being a hammer and vote my 2nd pick.
VOTE: BTD I know you aren't a PR but claim regardless. L-1
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 am

Post by karnos »

In post 473, Charloux wrote:@Karnos: Not sure how deep in the past you should look for meta. I remember BTD faked a guilty on his scumpartner in micro 618. But since you were in the game as well you know that it was ~half a year ago.
In my last scumgame i got caught with the same method you used just now so this case is kinda sticking in my head. Need some time to rethink since i really think Dark is scum rn.
I do remember that game. Sorta. But it was a special case I think.
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:34 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

I do not see any reason to claim until someone gives intent. Do not try to rolefish before then.

Culted gave some reasons. Let me unpick them.

Firstly, you claimed that 415 was a scumpost, purely because of slightly unnatural phrasing. Do you really think this can make someone obvscum? Town players can easily end up saying things with odd phrasing and scum players can make posts that seem to flow. This is not particularly AI, and definitely not what I would call a scumpost.

Secondly, the reason I gave you the benefit of the doubt was that before seeing your reasoning, I was more convinced about Karnos than you. 435 made sense as a reply to keyXrb given my 433.

This is currently a better vote than Karnos.

VOTE: Culted
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:08 am

Post by culted »

BTD6_maker wrote:Do you really think this can make someone obvscum?
Unnatural thoughts are a good scum indicator yea. You've seemed to miss a lot of the other things I said.
BTD6_maker wrote:Secondly, the reason I gave you the benefit of the doubt was that before seeing your reasoning, I was more convinced about Karnos than you. 435 made sense as a reply to keyXrb given my 433.
Why was karnos scummier than me at that particular time?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:10 am

Post by culted »

Question to everyone else: Do lemons and btd both make a push on me as the scumteam here or is one trying to pocket the other?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:21 am

Post by karnos »

@BTD: what is your read on lemons?
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Lemons »

Culted, asking again, why do you suddenly completely trust karnos' word on his role after scumreading him all day?

@Culted's last post
Same question to everyone but in regard to Culted and Charloux's push on BTD.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:54 am

Post by culted »

@Lemons
Your question assumes that I completely trust karnos' word. This isn't a luxury that I can have.

Do I feel like he's more likely to be town?
Did I, after taking the omgus goggles off, looking at his recent gamesolving and reevaluating the game realize that his wavelength is pretty similar to my own?

The answer to those questions is yes.
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Lemons »

What changed your reads so completely since ?
And why are BTD's 'unnatural thoughts' scum (), but karnos' are now town()?
Your entire read on BTD seems to be based on his wording (), which is apparently a bad scum indicator for you since you used that for your read on karnos as well (), and his supposed capitalizing on what 'now we can safely assume was tvt' (), which, as you've just said, we do not have the luxury of doing.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:08 am

Post by culted »

In post 486, Lemons wrote:What changed your reads so completely since ?
Reading the thread. Reading iso's. Changing my mind.
In post 486, Lemons wrote:And why are BTD's 'unnatural thoughts' scum (), but karnos' are now town()?
How did this question make any sense to you?

I'm not an infalliable robot scumhunter and I can have thought karnos had some very self-centered and omgusy thoughts at one point in the game and think that he's town now. WHile also thinking that Btdmaker's thoughts that happen to look unnatural may carry more scum-motive given........

New content, time going by, understanding that not everything exists in a vacuum.
In post 486, Lemons wrote:Your entire read on BTD seems to be based on his wording (), which is apparently a bad scum indicator for you since you used that for your read on karnos as well (), and his supposed capitalizing on what 'now we can safely assume was tvt' (), which, as you've just said, we do not have the luxury of doing.
My read on BTD is based on his entire presence in this game so far in.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:12 am

Post by culted »

If you want to have a conversation about btd let's not waste our time on his wording choices.
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Lemons »

Alright. Why are you scumreading him?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:19 am

Post by culted »

Are you reading my posts?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:22 am

Post by culted »

This is also a bit of an awkward conversation given he's L1 at the moment.

If you think this is a bad lynch I think we're in more of a "what the fuck has he done that's town stage" which means it's your turn to talk at least I'd think.
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Lemons »

Actual reasons please, not huge blanket statements.

Pedit: I do think it's a bad lynch, and I'll do an iso in a while to find some reasons.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:42 am

Post by culted »

Alright.......
In post 391, BTD6_maker wrote:Anyway, the ArcAngel and GL flips need analysing. I need to see why people voted ArcAngel to a lynch etc.
After a quick read, Karnos and Charloux look most suspicious but I will go into greater depth to evaluate them.
Not only is this the most awkward post ever (reminding us that he's evaluating at every opportunity) but he was on the AA lynch.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:45 am

Post by culted »

Push on GL was always meh but looking back it's tunneled in both senses. Interacting with like nobody else and just doing a lot more of trying to convince gl that he's scum than anything. AA9 never caught his attention until deadline......

I'm serious what's town in here?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:48 am

Post by culted »

In post 235, Lemons wrote:I can't understand how someone would get this upset over a day 1 L-2, to the point of self voting.
Have you ever been tunneled by rb?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:53 am

Post by culted »

In post 362, Lemons wrote:
In post 359, Charloux wrote: If you look a little closer you will notice that i got quiet as soon as i posted my "reads", the wagon just strayed away from me after that.
Why did you get quiet after posting your reads then? And why stay quiet once you were no longer the target?
What kind of answer were you expecting here?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:56 am

Post by culted »

In post 338, Lemons wrote:Charloux is still looking pretty scummy from day 1, especially since he seemed to get mysteriously quiet as soon as the wagon was off of him and on AA. When he was about to be lynched it seemed like he wanted to leave the town with as much info as possible, posting his read list and such, but as soon as the pressure was off he got quiet. Since AA flipped town, this seems sketchy.
Especially considering this is the entire basis behind your read it seems I'll also ask how his answer affected it.

This post though.... repeats the "he got quiet" line twice.
Why does AA flipping town make it sketchy?
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Lemons »

In post 496, culted wrote:
In post 362, Lemons wrote:
In post 359, Charloux wrote: If you look a little closer you will notice that i got quiet as soon as i posted my "reads", the wagon just strayed away from me after that.
Why did you get quiet after posting your reads then? And why stay quiet once you were no longer the target?
What kind of answer were you expecting here?
Game was slow and I was fishing for any information I could get. That question was not one of my prouder moments.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:07 am

Post by culted »

Like he's subtly hinting at charloux being scum and AA was a town counterwagon to him.
Kinda scummy how he's finding ways to not explicitly come right out and say that -- hidden shade throwing.

But what's weirder all around is that wasn't AA a straight up policy lynch? Do scum and town not both enjoy lynching things that aren't playing the game somewhat like I don't get how you can even analyze if the push there was scum motivated or not.

The most I got from it is that BTD looks pretty bad for being so cognizant of the low hanging fruit despite not even interacting with a majority of the game but that's another story completely.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”