Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'd need a massclaim and I don't want a massclaim today.

I'm waiting for FA to claim before I do anything else.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 2025, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd need a massclaim and I don't want a massclaim today.

FA already claimed D1. Duh.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 2020, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh, and SAJ was shit.

Anyone who tries to bind my hands on a lynch again is going to get powerlynched. You all had your way and you fucked up. We're doing this my way now.
In post 2019, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1635, Frozen Angel wrote:Grey, You don't know RC,

He manipultes the shit out of everything with doing weird stuffs like that as either alignment. He not agreeing with a plan which would confirm him as town makes no sense though - he was thinking I was scum and I would kill you to frame him then.

Thats why It will practically put me and your target in a 1v1 if you die when checking.

if I get rolebocked I won't loose my shot - thats what my normal reviewers forced me to do in my own normal game - so I will know if I was role blocked or not though, won't I?
Okay so FA has to either force a 1v1 with me or confirm that she was roleblocked.
It is obvious that she is gonna say that she was roleblocked. But she was the one that said that a roleblocker is unlikely in this situation if I recall correctly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:03 pm

In post 2026, Anotora wrote:
In post 2025, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd need a massclaim and I don't want a massclaim today.

If she claims not roleblocked then she is confscum because a strongman in this setup is basically impossible.
If she claims roleblocked then we can carry on and see if we lynch a roleblocker.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 2028, RadiantCowbells wrote:

If she claims not roleblocked then she is confscum because a strongman in this setup is basically impossible.
If she claims roleblocked then we can carry on and see if we lynch a roleblocker.
There doesn't need to be a strongman for -Grey- to die overnight. Even if FA successfully made -Grey- a bulletproof ascetic, -Grey- would then be a weak bulletproof ascetic. He'd still die if you were scum.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

I kinda dislike the way you say that if she admits to being roleblocked this basically makes her town and we should belive her.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:21 pm

In post 2029, Anotora wrote:

There doesn't need to be a strongman for -Grey- to die overnight. Even if FA successfully made -Grey- a bulletproof ascetic, -Grey- would then be a weak bulletproof ascetic. He'd still die if you were scum.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Rofl I think I was right about Pepto Anotora.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:26 pm

In post 2030, Pepchoninga wrote:

I kinda dislike the way you say that if she admits to being roleblocked this basically makes her town and we should belive her.
No, I said that we should not lynch her today because a roleblocker flip from scum would vindicate her. Shh.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Anotora »

Yes. -Grey- targeted RC. So we work off of this:
In post 1965, Frozen Angel wrote:No if he dies that means his target is scum OR I was scum who killed him myself and didn't role stop him
Let's think about the scumteam's incentives to go down each road. In each of these scenarios, scum believe -Grey-'s claim at face value. I feel that's likely.

IF RC IS SCUM: -Grey- is going to die. Scum is under significant pressure to protect RC from being confirmed scum by the -Grey-/FA role combo. Their best shot at that is to frame FA as scum who killed -Grey-. In this case,
their optimal move is to no-kill and let -Grey- die from his weakness
. If they killed someone besides -Grey-, the resulting two night deaths would confirm that -Grey- had a guilty investigative result on RC. This is an unacceptable outcome for scum.

IF FA IS SCUM: Since -Grey- will not die of weakness, there may only be one night death (a scum kill) or none. -Grey- is not made bulletproof ascetic, because FA claiming rolestopper was a lie.
If scum is going to kill N1, they should obviously kill -Grey-
, as they would rather the night result in a town death (-Grey-'s) and WIFOM over whether RC is scum or not, not some other town death and a living -Grey- who has innocent result on RC.

IF BOTH ARE SCUM: -Grey- is going to die. Scum gets to decide whether they want to kill someone else. As we said earlier, two town deaths (-Grey- and someone else) would be tantamount to confirming RC as scum. As in the first two cases, best to just let -Grey- die and thereby obfuscate who caused his death.

IF NEITHER ARE SCUM: -Grey- is a bulletproof ascetic targeting town, so there is no way for him to die.
This is impossible. He died. Therefore at least one of FA and RC is scum.

Let me repeat that. If neither FA or RC is scum, then last night -Grey- would have been made a bulletproof ascetic who was, at the time, targeting town. We know that this is not the case because he died.

We know
for a certain fact
that one of FA or RC is scum. Yet, for some reason, RC isn't voting FA!!!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Why are you deliberately obfuscating the fact that I clearly argued why I think that a Roleblocker is nigh inevitable if FA is town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:39 pm

VOTE: Anotora

This is scum regardless of what FA is I think.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:42 pm

We know for a certain fact that one of FA or RC is scum. Yet, for some reason, RC isn't voting FA!!!
Like I keep coming back to this. This is the most sensationalist, blow-things-out-of-proportion bullshit that I have ever seen. I find it impossible to believe that he legitimately did not consider the possibility of a roleblocker and that he also managed to read all my posts which he quoted but somehow has like a mental block preventing him from forming the word roleblocker in his mind.

Anotora is clearly being deliberately manipulative and whether that's because FA is scum with him or because he wants to frame the both of us and try to get us lynched remains to be seen.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Anotora »

If scum had a roleblocker, and both you and FA were town, the scum team's best move would have been to roleblock FA and kill you, so that -Grey- confirming you as a townie would be useless. They didn't do that. You're alive. You or FA is scum.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 2037, Anotora wrote:If scum had a roleblocker, and both you and FA were town, the scum team's best move would have been to roleblock FA and kill you, so that -Grey- confirming you as a townie would be useless. They didn't do that. You're alive. You or FA is scum.
What if a doctor healed someone?
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 2038, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2037, Anotora wrote:If scum had a roleblocker, and both you and FA were town, the scum team's best move would have been to roleblock FA and kill you, so that -Grey- confirming you as a townie would be useless. They didn't do that. You're alive. You or FA is scum.
If a doctor healed someone then RC is scum because that's the only way we end up with both a -Grey- death and a prevented death.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 2017, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I didn't say much but it doesn't take a genius to realize there has to be some sort of scum roleblocking power.
If FA is town that means that there's both a weak cop and a 1-shot proteector for them. That's cop/doc interaction and would never go through without a roleblocker.
Sure it would. That's the reason they're weak and 1-shot, respectively.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:24 pm

In post 2038, Srceenplay wrote:
If a doctor healed someone FA is confirmed scum by setup spec.

AND BWAHAHAHAH WHY WOULD SCUM ROLEBLOCK FA AND KILL ME!?
THEY COULD KILL ME ANYWAY I WASN'T PROTECTED.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm gonna read, but educate me in what I missed plz.
GTKAS
| here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:25 pm

In post 2040, Anotora wrote:
In post 2017, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I didn't say much but it doesn't take a genius to realize there has to be some sort of scum roleblocking power.
If FA is town that means that there's both a weak cop and a 1-shot proteector for them. That's cop/doc interaction and would never go through without a roleblocker.
Sure it would. That's the reason they're weak and 1-shot, respectively.
Weak is a buff and more than 1-shot is too much. You're forgetting the 'rolestopper' half of the equation whereby you couldn't RB the cop like you normally could. Shush scumfuck.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 2041, RadiantCowbells wrote:
AND BWAHAHAHAH WHY WOULD SCUM ROLEBLOCK FA AND KILL ME!?
THEY COULD KILL ME ANYWAY I WASN'T PROTECTED.
Scum is clearly better off in a world where -Grey-'s power could have been neutered by killing his declared target. Since they didn't do that, we the town now have more information.

I think the only reason scum didn't kill -Grey-'s target is because -Grey- targeted scum and was therefore going to die.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Anotora »

If you're truly town, FA, the scum should've killed you so that -Grey-'s inno on you was NAI for anyone in the game.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 2045, Anotora wrote:If you're truly town,
RC
, the scum should've killed you so that -Grey-'s inno on you was NAI for anyone in the game.
Edited. Was talking to RC, of course. Not FA
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:51 pm

In post 2045, Anotora wrote:If you're truly town, FA, the scum should've killed you so that -Grey-'s inno on you was NAI for anyone in the game.
They should have but clearly they thought that trying to force a silly 1v1 between me and FA would work better. You and your teammates will regret not killing me.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Anotora »

You're just posturing now, and once the rest of the town comes they'll see right through it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Are you ready to be just another lynch on my path to obtaining the best town performance scummy of 2017? Get the fuck out of my way.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”