Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 145, Fate wrote:Every post AJ has made are my reasons
Ew. This is probably scum as well.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Reflektor »

In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Looking at this there's not much to it, looks like Reflektor is making something out of nothing.
VOTE: Reflektor
Hi Gamma.
I've said more things than just that - do you mind commenting on them?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

Right but that means she thought about the setup before hand and still responded to suggestions the way she did, which is the weird thing.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Reflektor »

I mean at the very least skim the big ass wall that pedited your vote on us for not having much substance behind our accusations.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Reflektor »

In post 177, Tammy wrote:Right but that means she thought about the setup before hand and still responded to suggestions the way she did, which is the weird thing.
That's what I'm agreeing with you about unless I'm missing something?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Reflektor »

Or do you disagree with the Cabd influence possibility I brought up?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 145, Fate wrote:Every post AJ has made are my reasons
Ew. This is probably scum as well.
Maybe. I think he's telling the truth about not liking AJ's tone though.

I also did a bit of research on him and I think for now, it's a wait and see thing.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 161, Reflektor wrote:
In post 133, Tammy wrote:
In post 125, Medea the Alien wrote:Not penguin so I'm skipping all the Tammy questions, unless some of them were directed at me. I imagine it does change things that Tammy's posts were made form the point of view of all investigative roles being one-shots. That WOULD be desperate times.
What does it change?

The only thing it changes in my mind is that if we make it to day three we might not be in terrible shape, but that was also before it was pointed out that gunsmith's actually can give false positives. So, yay we have a cop we can't trust and a gunsmith we could use results to mislynch with. Woo.

Whether or not they're one-shot, we can still lose the game on day two.

(And yeah, I had that melt down privately about the day vig was just gonna shut up about the sky is falling bit.)
We can trust the cop pretty reliably; there's a godfather concern, but that can go out of the window by killing/lynching the godfather (and we have a lot of tools to kill him), whereas the gunsmith having the ability to give out guns/get perfectly reliable townreads is still a strong role; I don't think false positives hurt the role much at all if we play it right.
Yeah, tbh the GS is basically a boosted Neap in this situation, as no scum role can give a negative, but town roles can.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 176, Reflektor wrote:
In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Looking at this there's not much to it, looks like Reflektor is making something out of nothing.
Hi Gamma.
I've said more things than just that - do you mind commenting on them?
Anything in particular?
<Embrace The Void>

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 180, Reflektor wrote:Or do you disagree with the Cabd influence possibility I brought up?
No, I can imagine her trusting a cabd interpretation. I just still think that if Penguin!town had thought about or discussed the setup with cabd, her reaction to the suggestions would be different. The post looks like the setup was not thought about or talked about at all, at the very least from a town perspective.

What do you think about her second post to me wherein she says that she doesn't have a read on me and that going down a rabbit hole isn't alignment indicative, and basically implies that my opening was suspicious, which then really makes her lack of interaction an even bigger problem? I was kinda expecting you to respond to that post, but you didn't.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 164, Reflektor wrote:
In post 100, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah you're shit at reading me
I don't really agree with the RQS thing but you do seem a bit quieter than usual; is there any particular reason for it?
School is starting again, so usage is dropping as I have to focus on my schoolwork.
Also I assume this is Prism head talking here.
<Embrace The Void>

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 134, Tammy wrote:
In post 128, BBmolla wrote:more LUV votes? why are we interrogating Tammy who's probably town
In post 129, Reflektor wrote:My reason for scumreading Tammy was wrong.

VOTE: BBMolla

Don't like BBmolla's defense of Tammy in #128. Next vote would probably be Medea or someone with only one post. I haven't slept in nearly 48 hours so I'll tackle page 5 in the morning.
What didn't you like about BB's defense?
Looking at this there's not much to it, looks like Reflektor is making something out of nothing.
I have something to say about this, but I want to wait for Prism to answer my original question first.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Reflektor »

In post 184, Tammy wrote:No, I can imagine her trusting a cabd interpretation. I just still think that if Penguin!town had thought about or discussed the setup with cabd, her reaction to the suggestions would be different. The post looks like the setup was not thought about or talked about at all, at the very least from a town perspective.
That makes sense.
In post 184, Tammy wrote:What do you think about her second post to me wherein she says that she doesn't have a read on me and that going down a rabbit hole isn't alignment indicative, and basically implies that my opening was suspicious, which then really makes her lack of interaction an even bigger problem? I was kinda expecting you to respond to that post, but you didn't.
The "going down a rabbit hole" thing I thought she was referring to you thinking through about the bad ideas and then talking your way out of them which is problematic because of how immediately dismissive it was but that was something I already touched on. As far as implying that your opening was suspicious, I'm not sure that's what she was getting at. Her "I'd read more into it, but" could also be referring to her going after you for things in the past that aren't really scumtells for you; was waiting for her to clarify that when she came into the thread next.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 187, Reflektor wrote:
In post 184, Tammy wrote:No, I can imagine her trusting a cabd interpretation. I just still think that if Penguin!town had thought about or discussed the setup with cabd, her reaction to the suggestions would be different. The post looks like the setup was not thought about or talked about at all, at the very least from a town perspective.
That makes sense.
In post 184, Tammy wrote:What do you think about her second post to me wherein she says that she doesn't have a read on me and that going down a rabbit hole isn't alignment indicative, and basically implies that my opening was suspicious, which then really makes her lack of interaction an even bigger problem? I was kinda expecting you to respond to that post, but you didn't.
The "going down a rabbit hole" thing I thought she was referring to you thinking through about the bad ideas and then talking your way out of them which is problematic because of how immediately dismissive it was but that was something I already touched on. As far as implying that your opening was suspicious, I'm not sure that's what she was getting at. Her "I'd read more into it, but" could also be referring to her going after you for things in the past that aren't really scumtells for you; was waiting for her to clarify that when she came into the thread next.
I don't think she's ever gone after me in the past? Anyway I'd like for her to respond to the questions I had before trying to interpret anything more. I think she was posturing through those first two posts regardless.

My worry right now is that you're paying lip service to understanding my scum read there, but offering enough outs so that you don't have to scumread them yourself.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Reflektor »

In post 183, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anything in particular?
Commenting on LUV suspicions would be a nice start.
I just think that your thought process approaching me was a bit weird. You come into the game, you see us making a vote that you don't really like because it doesn't seem well reasoned, you decide to vote us because we made a vote that doesn't seem well reasoned, and then you get pedited by a big wall talking about a number of things and you don't decide to address any of them? Is our vote on BBMolla really the scummiest thing in thread right now?
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Indigo »

UNVOTE: [/quote]
In post 164, Reflektor wrote: Why did you decide to ISO LUV? Were you just trying to see what all of the hype was about? What do you think of people who have been pushing LUV now that you've decided there's nothing to see?
I ISOed LUV because of some comments on his posts, so i thought that i would try to see their point of view. People can push whoever they want, if i have a solid read on them (its early D1 so i dont have much reads) then i will chime in but im not going to hard defend someone unless i feel strongly about the person's alignment.
For all people are susceptible to
Subliminal Propaganda. Reform
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
and dont drink of the juice. The
Illuminati
is a figment of your shattered mind but you are real.

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. ~ Anne Frank
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Reflektor »

In post 188, Tammy wrote:I don't think she's ever gone after me in the past?
One cookie, one scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 189, Reflektor wrote:
In post 183, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anything in particular?
Commenting on LUV suspicions would be a nice start.
I just think that your thought process approaching me was a bit weird. You come into the game, you see us making a vote that you don't really like because it doesn't seem well reasoned, you decide to vote us because we made a vote that doesn't seem well reasoned, and then you get pedited by a big wall talking about a number of things and you don't decide to address any of them? Is our vote on BBMolla really the scummiest thing in thread right now?
Note I DID address your wall when I got to it.
<Embrace The Void>

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 191, Reflektor wrote:
One cookie, one scum.
In a face to face resistance game yes she went after me after you led her around. And she scum read me there because my reaction to your suspicion on me in which I was taken aback by the way you went around it was slower than she thought it would be as town after you capitalized on it there and pushed it.

There's nothing similar to this game here. You really are just giving them an out so you don't have to scum read them aren't you? Why do you always have to be fucking scum??? I feel like pieguyn in cap com right now.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Reflektor »

In post 188, Tammy wrote:offering enough outs so that you don't have to scumread them yourself.
I think that this is a silly worry; if I was scumpartners with Cabd, I'd be confident enough in him being able to worm his way out of trouble where I'd be comfortable enough pushing him and wouldn't need to leave "outs" so I wouldn't have to lynch him later. I don't think I leave outs when pushing my buddies in general.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Reflektor »

In post 193, Tammy wrote:
In post 191, Reflektor wrote:
One cookie, one scum.
In a face to face resistance game yes she went after me after you led her around. And she scum read me there because my reaction to your suspicion on me in which I was taken aback by the way you went around it was slower than she thought it would be as town after you capitalized on it there and pushed it.

There's nothing similar to this game here. You really are just giving them an out so you don't have to scum read them aren't you? Why do you always have to be fucking scum??? I feel like pieguyn in cap com right now.
There's nothing similar to this game except your interaction with each other; I think sometimes penguin picks up on false signals from you and sometimes fails to pick up on the strong clear ones.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

Whatever I'm going to bed. Have fun directing the conversation away from your partner.

This just sucks.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Reflektor »

In post 196, Tammy wrote:Whatever I'm going to bed. Have fun directing the conversation away from your partner.

This just sucks.
It does really, really suck.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Reflektor »

And I was a little hurt with that last post because I thought that you were engaged and having fun with this game and I thought that we were having fun but now apparently not, but I'm hoping that it's something that will be cleared up after we step away for a little while.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Reflektor »

And for the record yes, I know that you don't feel that strongly about the scumread on me but I'd expect that it's probably outside circumstances magnifying a small niggling feeling which was booo because I was hoping that this would be like a Westeros instant early townread type of game especially when I felt like I was playing well despite not having much brain power to do so.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”