Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wanna throw out a name or two?

It would have to be nero, chara, myself, mcmenno, or ms columbo. leon isn't here and narna was the NK.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Vifam »

Anyone but Chara is ok then really
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Vifam »

lets get McMenno tho he prob had the worst vote out of all them from what I read
ok
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I can get down with that. Just reread his ISO too.

VOTE: McMemmo
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Meh. Leon was probably the scummiest on the wagon to be perfectly honest.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
Vifam wrote:We should just lynch someone that was on the penguin wagon
lol no.

Vote: LUV

There was absolutely no town motivation for the way he was acting around the PP wagon. Sheep me or die.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nero can you be more specific? To me, it just looks like someone who doesn't agree with a wagon and maybe doesn't understand that no lynch is the alternative. Do you see any scum motivation in what he did, considering penguin was town? I honestly don't.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

If you don't see possible scum motivation then you are not thinking critically or you are scum yourself. To sum things up I think he's scum that knew the derp hydra was town. To begin with, he totally ignored Columbo's case an focused solely on Almost's case and when asked about Penguins reaction (wich was horrible BTW) he sorta waves it off. There's a disconnect between breaking my finisher and still being ok with a Penguin lynch. Even if he wasn't ready to end the day then I don't see why he wasn't doing anything. His "lets talk about the draft" was just him trying to look busy. Firstly AC had already talked about it and secondly there was F all reason that he needed to know who was getting drafted.

In post 363, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Town can lurk and not scum hunt as well.
I see this post coming from scum that knew Penguin was town. Being suspicious of a slot that is lurking and not hunting is extremely valid line of thought b/c...that's exactly what scum do. OOOO MAH GOSH, WHAT A REVOLUTIONARY THOUGHT PROVOKING THEORY THAT SCUM DON'T HUNT AND LURK. Unless you are some shitty minimalist or Titus or one of those other players that try to act scummy as town so you can look like a shiny beacon of towness as scum then tow should
NEVER EVVVVVVVVER
lurk on purpose or not hunt. (pr play is somewhat ok but still pretty bad) I mean sure, there are pretty horrible town that are lurky but thinking that a lurky non scumhunting slot is scum isn't some crazy out there theory and I feel like the reason that he's acting like it is-is b/c he knows they were town.

Please enlighten me KMD, what do you think was his town motivation for denouncing the wagon but not pushing anywhere. Also how the fuck does a 2008 join date not understand that scum defend town for town cred all the time?

Smackdown should be pushing on Creature.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero, you're being silly.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nero it's not as simple as "HE GOT A READ RIGHT HES TOWN HURHURHUR". Weird that a 2009 date could think that's what I was saying (see I can do that too). It's just I can see him having a town read and thinking "wait, bad lynch". The fact that he didn't want that lynch to go through doesn't make him scum. I'm not even saying it makes him town. I just don't see how it's this big obvscum kind of thing that he didn't want penguin lynched. If your argument is that he did it for town cred, you're going to have to show why it's fake town cred rather than a genuine town action and you really haven't done that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero, you're being silly.
Your lack of paranoia is showing, scum.
Kmd4390 wrote:Nero it's not as simple as "HE GOT A READ RIGHT HES TOWN HURHURHUR". Weird that a 2009 date could think that's what I was saying (see I can do that too).
Good thing I wasn't saying that.

What makes you think his read was genuine? If he thought it was a bad lynch why do you think he had no strong opinions in the game, like wouldn't he think that scum is pushing the wagon? But he was talking out of both sides of his mouth and I just really have a hard time seeing that from town.

Talk to me about your read on Luv.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Paranoia is why I'm currently voting for McMemmo.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Where do you see him talking out of both sides of his mouth?

Lil hasn't made much of an impression on me but I was townreading his slot before he got here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 412, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Paranoia is why I'm currently voting for McMemmo.
How come you weren't paranoid of him yesterday?
In post 413, Kmd4390 wrote:Where do you see him talking out of both sides of his mouth?
I don't like this lynch.......but I'm ok with it.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

He was ok with it?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was more concerned with Dodge D1.

Also:
In post 363, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Never said why I don't think they're scum and if those are the reasons, how does that make them scum? Town can lurk and not scum hunt as well.

I'm okay with their lynch because it doesn't seem like I alone can stop it and I'll take a lynch over a no lynch any day of the week.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 363, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm okay with their lynch because it doesn't seem like I alone can stop it and I'll take a lynch over a no lynch any day of the week.
In post 341, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I would've compromised.
In post 327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Nero's method of doing so is fine,
I just don't think what they're being lynched for is extremely scummy.
He wasn't fighting against like and was plenty happy with just letting the wagon happen.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not sure how you read my tone as happy there and is taken out of context.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 418, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not sure how you read my tone as happy there and is taken out of context.
I'm saying that you were perfectly fine with the Penguin wagon despite calling it bad. You weren't even calling him town, just throwing out that it was a bad wagon but I'm done talking with scum. You and KMD can go eat rope.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

See but what he is saying is fair. No lynches suck. I mean stopping your move on that case was weird though so maybe you have a point I guess?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 420, Kmd4390 wrote:See but what he is saying is fair. No lynches suck. I mean stopping your move on that case was weird though so maybe you have a point I guess?
and the distancing begins.

What is he saying that's fair? I don't see him really saying anything.

just for shits and giggles, who do you want to lynch today and why?

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

That he compromised to avoid a no lynch. That he didn't feel like he could stop the lynch on his own. It feels like he didn't agree but didn't have anything better.

Malpas because I can't come up with anything better in this ghost town of a thread.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 422, Kmd4390 wrote:That he compromised to avoid a no lynch. That he didn't feel like he could stop the lynch on his own. It feels like he didn't agree but didn't have anything better.
Actually...he didn't. He said he'd hammer latter but Columbo went ahead and did so. But then if he was ok compromising why stop my finisher? Another thing I'd like to point out is that he didn't even
TRY
to stop the wagon. And what does him saying
fair
things have to do with anything? What do you think of him suddenly being paranoid of Mcmenno today but not yesterday?

I rather not lurker lynch.

Why do you think Leon was drafted?

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Right, that's the one thing that feels weird to me. That he stopped your move.

I'd have to ISO him to answer the mcmenno question and I'm gonna be in the car in 30 seconds.

No idea on leon. I wouldn't have done it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”