Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Tammy »

Have you read my posts Penguin?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Tammy »

Actually it's weird that you didn't address my suggestion directly. Is there a reason you're avoiding interacting with me?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: medea the alien

I think it's pretty obvious if you've read the posts that they suggestions were made by people thinking out loud about the fact that we have an extra scum member this game which has a good chance of resulting in a scum win night two and people were thinking out loud/offering suggestions to try to give town a better chance. Yes, the suggestions aren't perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better to try to figure something out and see if there's a way we can increase our chances of winning.

I do not think that you read the posts in the game and refer to me passively suggesting a no lynch (then deciding against it) and not tell me that yes, I am being silly. I don't think that you don't engage with me on that at all.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

1) What roles do you like or dislike?
2) What type of player are you?
3) Who here would you proxy your vote to if they are town?
my answers
1) I like Jailkeepers. I do not like Bus Drivers or Traitors.
2) I have a habit of finding at least one scum early, so I tend to put a lot of focus onto making solid reads early.
3) I'm not sure, I'm not super familiar with this table, but Tammy and the Nacho head of Reflektor seem like great town players.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

We're not doing RQS at this point.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

And I don't want my point and suspicion on Medea to be misunderstood as so many interaction reads are.

I am the most active player in this game right now. (Blame me being home alone and bored :( ). I have been the most active in discussing the setup and suggested the no lynch. Gamma suggested the mass claim. Penguin asked Gamma to clarify his thought process on the mass claim but not my suggestion of the no lynch.

Why ignore mine to ask Gamma why he suggested the mass claim, but not me on the no lynch? That makes no sense. She didn't mention me as being town, so that can't be it. But didn't she find it suspicious at all if she's going to ask why people suggested it? And how do you miss the why?

What sucks is if there was a way to use this setup to our advantage in any way, that's one of the hydras I expected to use it or discuss it. I expected that if they were town they'd engage me on it - either to tell me to settle the fuck down there's nothing I can do or to have an idea if there's something to do. (The other is the nacho hydra, but I don't expect him to post in this game before tomorrow at the earliest so I'll wait with bated breath there.)

I don't understand the town points to AJ for pointing out why some suggestions aren't good. (Also, notice the ignoring my points against the mass claim there.) By saying that AJ gets town points for not buying in, which would suggest she has issues with the suggestions, but again why ignore that I suggested the no lynch. And what would be the scum motivation anyway?

I thought that LUV had the best idea for the vig not to shoot night one if we mislynched; how come that didn't get town points?

I just think that Penguin posted something to post and look like she was engaged with the game, but actually ignored the real crux of the conversations going on which I think she would have addressed if she were town.
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Medea the Alien »

Ignoring RQS.

What suggestions have you made that you think are worth discussing, Tammy? I read you tossing out a lot of frankly not so great ideas and eventually rejecting them, rightly so. Given that this was advertised as the open setup it is, I find it weird that anyone wouldn't have done some cursory thinking about the perils of the town:scum ratio, so why go weird about it now that the game has started?

So yes, read your posts, end result wasn't anything I felt like picking further at. I'd read more into it, but I know you do tend to write things out a bit so whatever. It doesn't tell me anything about your alignment.
In post 41, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think our best bet is to just play and convince the vigilante to stay put if we mislynch D1.
Okay, so on the playing side of that, you said you have high expectations of this player list. How's that working out from your perspective so far?

--PA

Pedit: I would assume the vig wouldn't shoot night one if it was likely to put us in near-certain LyLo the next day. That...is kind of obvious? Waiting to see more interactions from you, as you going a bit down a rabbit hole isn't alignment indicative to me. And I asked Gamma why RQS, not why mass claim.
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

Your interaction with me is still not sitting right. Why are you being antagonistic and kinda putting me down. You're reminding me of the last time I suspected someone and they wrote a whole thing about how I wasn't playing well enough in an attempt to make me feel shitty and ignore they were being scummy as shit like you are.

I didn't read the set up until today when I looked at the player list. I saw godfather out of the corner of my eye and thought that it was cruel to be paired with a one-shot cop. Then I noticed up above that it said 4 scum.

How in the seven hells do you not have any idea what my alignment is?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

The question is why ask gamma why he suggested the mass claim, when it should be abundantly obvious. He literally said he thought it might break the game. How is that not clear?

It sucks you guys are scum. I was really looking forward to playing with you :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh so Penguin, since you have done some thinking about the perils of the scum:town ratio, what are your thoughts on it? Do you think there is anything we can do? You know since you've thought about it and all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

And why is it every game lately I play the people I'm looking forward to playing with are scum? It makes the games so not fun. Watch Fate, BB, and nacho be scum with them.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 48, Medea the Alien wrote:
Gamma Emerald, why would you want to throw in RQS at this point? Are you dissatisfied with the discourse in progress?
What was your thought process that mass claiming would be useful?

--PA (I sign, nyeh)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 56, Medea the Alien wrote:
So yes, read your posts, end result wasn't anything I felt like picking further at. I'd read more into it, but I know you do tend to write things out a bit so whatever. It doesn't tell me anything about your alignment.
Can you explain what "I'd read more into it, but I know you do tend to write things out a bit so whatever." means?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 25, Tammy wrote:
In post 20, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: no lynch

Ayy
Are you voting no lynch because this is a new quirky thing you're doing or do you think it will be beneficial with the set up.

Also I said hi to you :(
I didn't see your hi

Hi Tammy :D
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 38, Tammy wrote:
In post 21, BBmolla wrote:
In post 7, Fate wrote:Yo Molla are you town
Yes sadly
I don't remember you liking scum?
I'd like it in a mini with 4 scum ya
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Normally no though you're correct
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:

yeah nvm

I think massclaim day 2 could be beneficial so that we can lynch between any counter claims with being in LYLO.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Empking »

I'm not sure if anyone is still taking it seriously, but I'm strongly against mass claim. Nothing on our side really suggests it's a good idea, while the fact that there are four scum ought not influence it; aside for putting us into lynch or lose earlier.

However, mightn't there be a virtue in our deciding who the gunsmith and cop should investigate - obviously with the caveat that one wouldn't investigate oneself. Or is that giving scum more info than we'd want to?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 53, Gamma Emerald wrote:1) What roles do you like or dislike?
2) What type of player are you?
3) Who here would you proxy your vote to if they are town?
1) vig cause its the role I got
2)water
3)Keybladewarrior I think he knows who the scum are
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 67, Empking wrote:I'm not sure if anyone is still taking it seriously, but I'm strongly against mass claim. Nothing on our side really suggests it's a good idea, while the fact that there are four scum ought not influence it; aside for putting us into lynch or lose earlier.

However, mightn't there be a virtue in our deciding who the gunsmith and cop should investigate - obviously with the caveat that one wouldn't investigate oneself. Or is that giving scum more info than we'd want to?
I said day 2 massclaim. Massclaim today is pointless.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 64, BBmolla wrote:
In post 38, Tammy wrote:
In post 21, BBmolla wrote:
In post 7, Fate wrote:Yo Molla are you town
Yes sadly
I don't remember you liking scum?
I'd like it in a mini with 4 scum ya
Okay that's the answer I was hoping for. I had a thought you were trying to play it cool with sadly, but then I thought you might be referring to the 4 scum thing, which yeah it would be cool to be scum in this setup, and then I thought if that were the answer then it wasn't the alignment indicative thing I thought it might be.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 60, Tammy wrote:And why is it every game lately I play the people I'm looking forward to playing with are scum? It makes the games so not fun. Watch Fate, BB, and nacho be scum with them.
if only

what a mafia qt that would be
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 67, Empking wrote:I'm not sure if anyone is still taking it seriously, but I'm strongly against mass claim. Nothing on our side really suggests it's a good idea, while the fact that there are four scum ought not influence it; aside for putting us into lynch or lose earlier.

I also thought about that. We could maybe put a pool of two to three for the two to investigate out of so that we can avoid the investigating oneself thing. The only drawback to directing in a sense is that scum are involved in the direction process and we might have investigatives who just have a good sense of who to investigate?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: LUV

this is scum

page 1 posts scream "scum fitting in"
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 56, Medea the Alien wrote:Ignoring RQS.

What suggestions have you made that you think are worth discussing, Tammy? I read you tossing out a lot of frankly not so great ideas and eventually rejecting them, rightly so. Given that this was advertised as the open setup it is, I find it weird that anyone wouldn't have done some cursory thinking about the perils of the town:scum ratio, so why go weird about it now that the game has started?

In post 41, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think our best bet is to just play and convince the vigilante to stay put if we mislynch D1.
Okay, so on the playing side of that, you said you have high expectations of this player list. How's that working out from your perspective so far?

--PA

Pedit: I would assume the vig wouldn't shoot night one if it was likely to put us in near-certain LyLo the next day. That...is kind of obvious? Waiting to see more interactions from you, as you going a bit down a rabbit hole isn't alignment indicative to me. And I asked Gamma why RQS, not why mass claim.
Bleh I wish I were a normal person who had all the questions right when I read a post and not act like those kernels that pop minutes after the poppers been turned off.

If you thought it was weird that I got weird about it when the game started, wouldn't that have been enough of something for you to poke at? Why didn't you ask that before I pointed out that you hadn't interacted with me directly? Even if all I was doing was posting nonsense and nothing to poke at further, wouldn't that be the thing? Because if you thought it was weird that should have been pointed out. (On the off chance you are town and this really does read weird to you, ask your other head how often I read the setup or rules before a game starts.)

Also if you thought about the perils of the ratio, and since I was going on about it, why didn't you offer up any of your thoughts? Why did you act like you didn't know the impetus of why we were throwing out such bad ideas.

Also squared why did you ask that question of LUV in this post instead of your first one. Did you reread the game and that stuck out to you the second time?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”