Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Monokuma »

Spoiler:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yes, well, you see, all of that has been read. twice! didn't you know that bears are very thorough?? but here's the thing...

terrible, all of you. absolutely horrendous. foolish. emBEARrassing. [insert adjective here]. [insert adjective here]. [i͘n̼͈̠͡s͏̲ḛ̤̻̰̯͉̪͝r̰̟̠̰t͈̩̖ ̦͈a͕̦̙̖̬̦d̴̻͙̜̯͎ͅj͏̯e͕̞̦̭͞c̷͈t͝ì̜vͅe͕͇ ̯̰̭̳h̷e͓̠͈̲̗̬̫r̥̝̖̹͇̠̣͢e̤̗͕͕]̸̮̟, even! this whole wifom "who would pine pick!?" game is an exercise in futility! thank you, prism, for declaring you were going to forego that. and screw you, prism, for then going back on that!

that's not the worst part though! the
worst part
is that i can't even READ ANYONE based on their contributions about the wifom game. it's easy content. painfully easy, even! and it justifies easy votes, easy pushes, all these things with no actual contribution which is the lead bit alignment indicative! i simply cannot BEAR this! everyone stop. stop and listen! the content people have generated about this silly wifom is useless and shouldn't be weighing into your reads of people at all. it's fluff that is disguised as not fluff, so town gets their paws all over it and messes everything up. this is an absolute catastrophe of a start.

now, with all that in mind, let's start..... here!
VOTE: SirCakez
flail, squalor!!!!!
Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

Vax, dreal is always VERY emotional is his posting, it's not AI
Monokuma you remind me of some people from my home site
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Pine »

Entertain me, psychobear!
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 48, mastina wrote:Knowing this, I can say: pisskop, SirCakez, Prism, and BTD6_maker are all basically conftown. They haven't played with Pine recently as far as I know, and they're too young to have played with Pine in his glory days.
This is a pretty shortsighted conclusion coming from you!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Pine »

In post 127, pisskop wrote:poo
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 83, mastina wrote:Like, I've never played a game with TheRealGin-N-Tonic before.

But.
He looks like obvscum.
So I'm pretty sure. He's just actually scum, and that this isn't merely a playstyle thingy here.
Why?
In post 108, mastina wrote:
In post 85, Prism wrote:Can you explain why he is obvscum, without using the point I just made?
Yes, I can.
No, I won't.

I suggest reading what content he has provided this game thusfar, compared to the content of everyone else. Perhaps that way, you can see what I have seen. If not, then I'll explain at a later time at my convenience.
Ok, well how are we expected to ever do anything with your read of him if you're not going to give us a reason why? That's beneficial to nobody.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Monokuma »

Big news, kiddies! Aeronaut has been upgraded from the little tykes table to the GROWN UP table. Welcome, Aeronaut. You're bigger than a big kid now! You're among the few with brains big enough to realize that the entire point to this game is Pine screwing with us. Wow! Amazing revelation! You deserve a prize! Yes, we will give you a PRIZE! The prize is... wait for it... we will continue to never sign our posts! Wow! Amazing! Shocking! Dazzling! Absolutely Earth shattering! The Earth has been literally (figuratively) shattered! It's in fragments! It's like a beautiful scene of ice flows in Antarctica, except instead of fragments of ice drifting through the freezing ocean, it's fragments of the Earth drifting through the freezing (kind of) vacuum of space! And it's all because of you! Good job!

This though...
Aeronaut wrote:
In post 24, Pine wrote:And honestly, if I could've had both of you, it would've made me hard as a rock.
although this post kind of makes me uncomfy re: nacho and mastin being different alignments.
is interesting! Any scum worth their salt knows that when you get confirmed as mafia, you
shut the hell up!
Otherwise you risk dropping associative left and right and front and center and up and down and other directions, ones that you pitiful creatures that exist only in three dimensions can scarcely even CONCEIVE of! I would have brought in a man in a lab coat to pretend to be a scientist and explain that further, but I'm a bear; which is a scientist's natural predator!

But Pine
has
to post! They have to! Shocking! That means Pine is probably on his toes about what he says and what the potential meanings are. That means Pine is going to interact both with his partners and with town. Do you think you can tell what's in jest from what's genuine? That presumes that some of what he says IS genuine! We're not so sure... in fact, we would suggest entirely ignoring everything Pine says! Moving on...
SirCakez wrote:Monokuma you remind me of some people from my home site
How nice! Do you also intentionally not react when your good buddies from your home site vote you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 145, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: Dreal
VOTE: drealz

Scum is calling out his buddies?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 120, mastina wrote:Of course, I don't actually NEED to outguess you. Just outplay you. And with you as literal confirmed scum, the easy half of my job is done.
Well look who done diddlied that up real good already! What about your desire to lynch Nacho isn't 100% unadulterated organic non-GMO
guessing
?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

Oh. And the takeaway from that whole spiel about Aeronaut which probably wasn't clear is that he's town.

we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

What a post to slip on
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 159, Nahdia wrote:Oh. And the takeaway from that whole spiel about Aeronaut which probably wasn't clear is that he's town.

In post 160, Nahdia wrote:What a post to slip on
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 154, Pine wrote:
In post 127, pisskop wrote:poo
Ive got to establish that this is my town game early, no?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Monokuma »

Isn't Nahdia a delight? While I'm at it, dreal is town too! Maybe! There's a distinct possibility! It's possible at least, you can't deny that!

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 141, SirCakez wrote:ok I read up

VOTE: mastina
The stuff she's pushing is terrible. We have literally no clue of how Pine picked up his players, so this pushing to lynch Nacho based on "I think Pine would pick him as scum" is scummy af.
I think the Real Gin N Tonic (mainly because of ) and dreal are town. No one else stuck out to me.

@dreal it was 5-second Rule
Ok, I agree that it's terrible, but the thing is that there's not a scum motivation to it. Where do you see one?
In post 150, Monokuma wrote:
that's not the worst part though! the
worst part
is that i can't even READ ANYONE based on their contributions about the wifom game.
I mean... you
could
In post 153, Monokuma wrote:
In post 48, mastina wrote:Knowing this, I can say: pisskop, SirCakez, Prism, and BTD6_maker are all basically conftown. They haven't played with Pine recently as far as I know, and they're too young to have played with Pine in his glory days.
This is a pretty shortsighted conclusion coming from you!
Yeah.

There could definitely be some truth to some of the things Mastina is saying, but their assertion that every player that is newer to the site is auto conftown is absolute rubbish.

Why? Because Pine knows we would of thought that and it's all WIFOM.
In post 156, Monokuma wrote:Big news, kiddies! Aeronaut has been upgraded from the little tykes table to the GROWN UP table. Welcome, Aeronaut. You're bigger than a big kid now! You're among the few with brains big enough to realize that the entire point to this game is Pine screwing with us. Wow! Amazing revelation! You deserve a prize! Yes, we will give you a PRIZE! The prize is... wait for it... we will continue to never sign our posts! Wow! Amazing! Shocking! Dazzling! Absolutely Earth shattering! The Earth has been literally (figuratively) shattered! It's in fragments! It's like a beautiful scene of ice flows in Antarctica, except instead of fragments of ice drifting through the freezing ocean, it's fragments of the Earth drifting through the freezing (kind of) vacuum of space! And it's all because of you! Good job!
I feel like I'm talking to satin/ a game show host. You're right, though.
This though...
Aeronaut wrote:
In post 24, Pine wrote:And honestly, if I could've had both of you, it would've made me hard as a rock.
although this post kind of makes me uncomfy re: nacho and mastin being different alignments.
is interesting! Any scum worth their salt knows that when you get confirmed as mafia, you
shut the hell up!
Otherwise you risk dropping associative left and right and front and center and up and down and other directions, ones that you pitiful creatures that exist only in three dimensions can scarcely even CONCEIVE of! I would have brought in a man in a lab coat to pretend to be a scientist and explain that further, but I'm a bear; which is a scientist's natural predator!

But Pine
has
to post! They have to! Shocking! That means Pine is probably on his toes about what he says and what the potential meanings are. That means Pine is going to interact both with his partners and with town. Do you think you can tell what's in jest from what's genuine? That presumes that some of what he says IS genuine! We're not so sure... in fact, we would suggest entirely ignoring everything Pine says! Moving on...
That's actually probably a smart idea. Idk if I will, though.
How nice! Do you also intentionally not react when your good buddies from your home site vote you?
oh shiiiiiit
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Why do you think Dreal is town?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 165, Aeronaut wrote:Why do you think Dreal is town?
You don't agree? The guy's a little teddy toothlessly gnawing at the ankles of big bad mastina! And, I've got a soft spot in my already soft-and-fluffy heart for that sort!

But really, look at him. You think that's scum?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Fate »

Hey Nahdia

If youre scum Ill hand you the game so dont kill me please
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 167, Fate wrote:Hey Nahdia

If youre scum Ill hand you the game so dont kill me please
gotcha! don't worry, you're on my list!
...no, no! i'm not telling you what the list is for!

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 156, Monokuma wrote:
It was naked, not much to react to.
In post 164, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 141, SirCakez wrote:ok I read up

VOTE: mastina
The stuff she's pushing is terrible. We have literally no clue of how Pine picked up his players, so this pushing to lynch Nacho based on "I think Pine would pick him as scum" is scummy af.
I think the Real Gin N Tonic (mainly because of ) and dreal are town. No one else stuck out to me.

@dreal it was 5-second Rule
Ok, I agree that it's terrible, but the thing is that there's not a scum motivation to it. Where do you see one?
Lynching town Nacho is pretty good for scum.
Or alternatively, bussing scum Nacho would reap a shitload of towncred.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Fate »

VOTE: SirCakez
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Stop.

Nacho is
a
player. Dont afford credit for bussing nacho. shits super easy since half the time he ignores them and the other half you can talk about inane shit
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 169, SirCakez wrote:
well hey, you addressed us! but you dodged the issue and instead just posted pointless fluff. literally you could have said "hey why are you voting me?" or even just "explain?" if youre feeling lazy and dont want to hit all those keys on your keyboard. but noooooooooooo, youre too cool to even wonder why we're voting you! why do you HATE US SO MUCH, SIRCAKEZ? WHY? W H Y?

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 171, pisskop wrote:Stop.

Nacho is
a
player. Dont afford credit for bussing nacho. shits super easy since half the time he ignores them and the other half you can talk about inane shit
I can't remember seeing Nacho bussed before, and when he's scum he's usually one of the last ones lynched of the team. There's definitely credit to be had in bussing him.
In post 172, Monokuma wrote:
In post 169, SirCakez wrote:
well hey, you addressed us! but you dodged the issue and instead just posted pointless fluff. literally you could have said "hey why are you voting me?" or even just "explain?" if youre feeling lazy and dont want to hit all those keys on your keyboard. but noooooooooooo, youre too cool to even wonder why we're voting you! why do you HATE US SO MUCH, SIRCAKEZ? WHY? W H Y?
Because whenever someone asks why someone just naked voted them, they'll inevitably say some stupid shit like "reasons" or "not saying" or whatever.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Ummmm okay.

Personally Id just ignore him like I always do and maybe talk about how people treat him special if I were his buddy

>.>
<.<
v.v

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”