TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:25 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

If I'm this obvscum then why in the fuck would Pine pick me?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 60, Pine wrote:Actually, I'm more of a whiskey man.

Scotch neat, anyone?
already on edge and needing to calm his nerves, I see
balance among all things
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Pine »

Quaking in my boots
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 22, mastina wrote: But unless I massively misunderstood the game's nature: Pine did in fact get a choice in at least ONE scumbuddy, if not all three. (Something about a draft order.)
He didn't select me.
the personality dissonance here is HUGE-mega-scumping-dingdongage
In post 36, Pine wrote:
In post 31, drealmerz7 wrote:pine, you're going to be so fucking sorry you didn't pick me to be on your team...sooooo fucking sorry...

mastina, fate, pisskop, pine - calling it now
Blast! Damn! You got me!

*forfeit*
this is actual content from conf.scum

glorious

so, you all do realize that we have caught scum, righto!? and it's pretty cool cause it's mastina and what better way to get revenge on pine than to lynch mastina D1? goodstuff!
In post 48, mastina wrote: Now, I just realized Fate is a player in this game.
bullshit! - looked at the playerlist, dug games, and just realized fate is a player in the game - and again huge personality dissonance WOAHMEGA-SCUM-PINGDINGDONG again
balance among all things
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:43 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

Confirm.

It seems likely that Pine will first pick players that he has played with before or players he knows can play well as scum. (Pine was given the entire playerlist so it doesn't matter who the pre-/Ins are.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Pine »

It's cute that you guys think you can outguess me.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:48 am

Post by mastina »

Fun fact: last time I saw Pine as scum was in LQ's game. I wasn't reading knowing who the scum were. I never read D1. But basically from the first post of D2, I looked at him and I was like, "Yep. He's scum."
The last time we played together was Duck Tales, where I nailed the entire scumteam D1. (If not for a modkill, game would have been a perfect town sweep. I also successfully watched the nightkill, but thanks to a ninja, got no result.)
Before that, Street Racers London. (Fuck multiball, by the way. Also, I softclaimed watcher by referencing Duck Tales, and my townread on Pine was because I thought he got the reference and didn't nightkill me even knowing I was a watcher...when it turned out he missed the softclaim altogether and had no clue I was referencing that game. :facepalm:)
Before that, Enemy of my Enemy is my Enemy. (Open multiball on the other hand is fine. :D)
Before that, Pine had replaced out of this game, but it's up there with Tales of You in being the ultimate case of "I fucking told you so" with me being the mylo mislynch and yet having named the entire scumteam and laid out exactly
why
they were the scumteam. (Pine's slot was scum, and I knew his slot was scum. I also knew AP had a hider guilty, but nobody listened to me.)
Before that, this abysmal game.
Before that, I inherited a fucked-over scumteam. (Like, I was the last member alive. A prior member of my scumteam
stole the fakeclaim from my role PM
, and I wasn't given flavor from my scumbuddy's fakeclaim so I was left there UNABLE TO FLAVOR CLAIM properly in a HEAVILY FLAVORED GAME. I spent literally hours researching Batman, comparing him to Aquaman, my fakeclaim, and then comparing Aquaman info to my fakeclaim info, and trying to bullshit up a Batman fakeclaim FROM SCRATCH. Needless to say, was not amused. Also fuck multiball. Which caused Pine to win. Frustratingly enough, because I correctly named him as Marvel-scum. And he was the only one of them I caught!)
Before that, like literally one of the only games in which Pine was town where I was scum, Good vs Evil, Chaos vs Law. Pine was despicably-apathetic Chaotic Good. (None of the Chaotic Good players, save Regfan, deserved to win because they didn't give any fucks about that game at all. It's just that the Lawful Evil players played even worse, including making a nightkill which fucked my scumteam over. At the time, I was not a good scum player. Mastermind of Sin was the scum leader, and they killed him, forcing me to be solo-scum. That game's literally the first scumgame of mine where I evolved my play into its more or less modern form. Still lost, though, because in spite of my best efforts, the Lawful Good players were DAMN good at the game and deserved to win.)
Before that, this lulzy game, where as a cop my top choices were Pine/MoI, I replaced in at night, picked one of them, was killed, and it turned out both were mafia but they ended up losing thanks to a miscalculation on the part of some antitown player (forget which faction) that allowed for the game-winning crosskill to occur. (In short, I did literally nothing, got killed, and still won.)
Before that, one of a rare few games where we were both town, Mob Money. In mylo, Pine mislynched me.
Before that, we get into games that were damaged by the rollback, so lots of lost history around that point in time. Real shame, since that's the mastina-Pine primetime.
But hell, might as well mention this gem of a game, AKA, "the game in which town lynched only one scum and yet won anyway", with a second town-controlled death via the N1 vig, with literally every other scumkill (all four of them) being from the scum. (In other words, my entire faction was wiped out by the other scumteam at night.) Other games of note: the game where scum claimed bodyguard, I CC'd, and I successfully protected a cop Pine allowing him to guilty the last scum, and Underground Mafia, where I named the entire scumteam in my first post, laid out a detailed step by step methodical process to guarantee the town won, this process wasn't properly conveyed to the thread, and so Pine (as a replacement) fucked it up by lynching the player I said not to lynch and letting the player I was correctly scumreading win the game. (Of course, I was triple-confirmed town so nobody thought I was killed because I named the scumteam in my first post. Even though I did. :P Okay, technically, second, but it was first game content.)

I mean there are other games with Pine of course but not ones I'd particularly like to be reminded of. :facepalm:
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 105, Pine wrote:It's cute that you guys think you can outguess me.
it's sad it was so easy to guess you

you didn't use any WIFOM in your picks, you couldn't have

it makes the PoE easy, especially when combined with the content already provided

you might as well forfeit, but, then, I'd never expect it sooo...we're off!

ohya

VOTE: mastina
balance among all things
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:53 am

Post by mastina »

In post 85, Prism wrote:Can you explain why he is obvscum, without using the point I just made?
Yes, I can.
No, I won't.

I suggest reading what content he has provided this game thusfar, compared to the content of everyone else. Perhaps that way, you can see what I have seen. If not, then I'll explain at a later time at my convenience.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:56 am

Post by mastina »

In post 86, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So you're telling me you scum read me for not having any knowledge of the history between Pine and his other compatriots and then also not agreeing with your theory
I don't recall saying this at any point. :cool:
You have to realize that if Pine could pick the scum team, that means he's picking the players who he thinks could work together as their own unit, regardless if Pine himself was in the game or not.
Exactly, and yet I wasn't drafted for being scum in spite of me having a VERY strong habit of working well with Nacho (Calcifer might not be the greatest hydra of all time, but it's definitely in the top ten, if not top five), and literally no history at all of working with Fate.

Soyeah.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:57 am

Post by mastina »

In post 94, Prism wrote:If you're worrying that you've already ratted out the whole team, have no fear, I'm talking about Pine.
You.
I like you.
Don't take this the wrong way, but it'll break my heart if Pine liked you.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Pine »

Christ, Mastina, we've played a lot together. You didn't even mention some of the really old games. Remember Planet of Hats, where I tried and failed to successfully hydra? I can hydra better these days.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Pine »

Marvel vs DC was fun though. Perfect scum win with I think both a second scumteam and a SK. I claimed Miller right off.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 21, Pine wrote:Also, I'd like to thank my good buddies for agreeing to be scum with me. It's so nice having teammates one knows one can rely on.
genuinely true, this is not WIFOM

such scumslippage!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*taptap mastina on the shoulder*

HIIII! *waves in face enthusiastically*
balance among all things
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:03 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

VOTE: Mastina

It seems like you have played a lot of games with Pine. (I am completely ignoring posts made by Pine). At this early stage I would consider you marginally more likely to be scum.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 24, Pine wrote:And honestly, if I could've had both of you, it would've made me hard as a rock.
this makes me hard as a rock

conf.scum content attemping the WIFOM and failing so horribly - keep it coming pine!

the evidence will be undeniably glaring soon enough
balance among all things
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:04 am

Post by mastina »

In post 100, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If I'm this obvscum then why in the fuck would Pine pick me?
You don't have to be obvscum to everyone.

Fuck, I can give you the PMs I sent Pine when he returned to the site.
He flat-out asked me: "What the fuck is with the trashy quality of the 2016 players? And to a lesser extent, the 2015 ones?"
Shit you not, if I switched accounts I could pull them up though Pine if he's feeling extra generous will flat-out confirm he said as such to me.

The quality of play has gone downhill in Pine's opinion, such that players who are obvscum to people like me...aren't obvscum to their contemporaries, because their contemporaries have forgotten some of the basic fundamentals which we veterans know so well. In short: while you're obvscum to me, you don't have to be obvscum to the rest of the thread.

Especially not when--and these are your own words, mind you--
In post 57, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Hey Mastin fun fact, I got a nom for a team scum game with Pine in my first game on this site.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69088 (I'm blawb who signed under /Gin and then took over the hydra D2)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69768 This time I'm IC and Pine was scum, Pine won
In post 86, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You have to realize that if Pine could pick the scum team, that means
he's picking the players who he thinks could work together as their own unit, regardless if Pine himself was in the game or not
I'd say "got a Scummy nom for performance" qualifies as "part of a team Pine thinks would work together well as a unit", no?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 115, BTD6_maker wrote:At this early stage I would consider you marginally more likely to be scum.
but his spew smells so lovely!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:07 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 115, BTD6_maker wrote:(I am completely ignoring posts made by Pine)
that is the part I meant to leave in
balance among all things
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:09 am

Post by mastina »

In post 105, Pine wrote:It's cute that you guys think you can outguess me.
Yeah well the only way I can't outguess you is, quite literally, if you used random.org to just pop three random names into your scumteam.

Literally anything else, and I can. Call it rival power. (I actually have a character in my webcomic describe this at some point, where basically they talk about how rivals tend to know things about each other that even their best friends don't. Rival insight. I wish I could find a trope for it, it's definitely a common one.)

Of course, I don't actually NEED to outguess you. Just outplay you. And with you as literal confirmed scum, the easy half of my job is done. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:11 am

Post by mastina »

In post 111, Pine wrote:Christ, Mastina, we've played a lot together. You didn't even mention some of the really old games.
In post 106, mastina wrote:I mean there are other games with Pine of course but not ones I'd particularly like to be reminded of. :facepalm:
^There's a reason I'd rather not be reminded of those older games. :P
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I have been holding back...since being new here and just getting myself oriented and comfortable and all of that goodness...but this game is where I've crossed the threshold...broken through...here I am...hello...look out...

I like making mods happy

pine is going to sufffffffffffferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*wink*
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:15 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

do Yu (if you haven't met him yet, please meet General Yu) like to make mods happy?

if so, vote mastina, lynch mastina, and make pine suffer!!! easy!!!
balance among all things
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:15 am

Post by mastina »

In post 114, drealmerz7 wrote:HIIII! *waves in face enthusiastically*
Hi!
You don't know me, but I'm a reviewer who actually reads games I review some of which you've been in so I know you! Well you've interacted with me but never really in a true game sense. The point I'm making is that you're town here and you'll quickly find out that while your enthusiasm is great, and in fact I really like your posting and hope you continue to keep it up, your efforts are best directed elsewhere.

My preference for today would be Nacho, but I'll lynch TheRealGin-N-Tonic if I can't strongarm that through.
Of course, Aeronaut's also a lynch I'd endorse, but I don't actually anticipate him getting much in the way of pressure so I don't really think it's necessary to pursue him today.

Now that we've been properly introduced, with due respect...fuck off. <3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”