Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 848, Nachomamma8 wrote:Can we comprrrrromise somewherrrrre in that grrrrroup?
Yes Zito.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:39 am

I'll be honest the only post from Zito that I kinda like is but I just got finished playing a scum game where I basically did the same exact thing so it's def not outside the realm of possibilities of things scum can use.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:40 am

In post 1721, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1706, The_Jester wrote:@Dayne I've talked with her enough in our pt to judge her alignment. Take my word for it or don't. You're just making suboptimal lynch choice which is
sad
cause I townread you.
See the thing is, being "townie" or "town-looking" is just NOT good enough. The wincon isn't "go look townie" it's "find scum". So far:

MDS has no scumreads
You have no scumreads
Shadow has NO reads
Dunn has NO reads
Maria has NO reads
Vedith has 1 read
Parama has 1 read
Cerb has done nothing
mhsmith has done nothing (except discuss setup early on ~so~ helpful wow)
Gamma has ????????? reads
Kagami has ????????? reads

Me and inspector have discussed more reads than I feel has been discussed in 70 pages of this thread.

Imagine the deadline was only 8 days for all of Day 1 like the other games. Seriously imagine that.
In post 5264, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 5224, The_Jester wrote:I'm gonna solve this game, just you wait!
I'm seriously considering blacklisting you.

If you win and are scum and it turns out this strategy of yours was intentional I will be blacklisting you and hope no mod ever makes the mistake of taking you into their game again.

If we lose I will place sole blame on you, I hope you know I'm way past the point of being humble. You are literally dragging the game down

But not having a lot of time to contribute is fine. Being "loyal" to the game or whatever and deciding to stick with it is fine. Being Christmas week is fine. Lack of scumhunting and being utterly useless is fine. You know what truly makes me angry about you? The fact, after knowing all this and knowing you're dragging your team down (no matter the team on actually), you still have the guts to solely contribute with sarcastic comments to avoid being force replaced and prod dodge.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 848, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 831, pirate mollie wrote:I want cupcake cos it will bring the noise level down and camn is not making the hydra better.
I don't think that mislynching that hydrrrrra will brrrrring noise down; I think that cupcake will prrrrrobably burrrrry the thrrrrread in toxicity ifffff he's being policy lynched and I don't want to go thrrrrrough that and don't think it would be good ffffforrrrr the game in generrrrral. I agrrrrree with you on Infffffinity; it's not the type offfff town rrrrread that I could powerrrrrfffffully defffffend ifffff push comes to shove but he does legitimately fffffeel lost and I don't want to lynch him today. I'm happy to lynch drrrrrealmerrrrrz/Zito/Nahdia/Dunn today, would ffffflex to Infffffinity/Staeg ifffff prrrrressed, wouldn't lynch anyone else. Can we comprrrrromise somewherrrrre in that grrrrroup?
move the game to a dreamz lynch

cos you are not doing that at all
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Kagami »

VOTE: Zito

Prefer to dreamz.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 846, pirate mollie wrote:here is the problem I have with the first paragraph of your post; camn does that as town and actually her posts when she is town usually land on scum. she is a spot on intuitive player do you really see this happening in this game?
When camn is camn, I get a strrrrrong, beautiffffful town signal and I agrrrrree that she's generrrrrally prrrrretty intuitive, and, even ifffff I disagrrrrree wherrrrre she's going, I enjoy watching herrrrr get therrrrre and I rrrrrespect herrrrr rrrrreads. As camntsuki, the signal is much morrrrre muddled than it is on camn. When I played with herrrrr in Fffffamily Mafffffia, even when she suspected me while I was town, I underrrrrstood why she suspected me, I saw the rrrrread slowly fffffall away, I rrrrrespected the rrrrread in the end. When we played togetherrrrr in Gumball and she was camnsuki, I tunneled like a rrrrrabid dog ffffforrrrr 4-5 days orrrrr something rrrrridiculous like that beffffforrrrre getting a signal that I could trrrrrust. I don't think herrrrr earrrrrly prrrrressing was out offfff line (rrrrre: SpyrrrrreX); it went on longerrrrr than I expected it to, but I don't think that calling SpyrrrrreX underrrrrwhelming earrrrrly was something that was bonkerrrrrs. I don't rrrrreally rrrrrememberrrrr herrrrr otherrrrr signiffffficant pushes this game so I can't rrrrreally speak to those.

What arrrrre you rrrrreffffferrrrrrrrrring to when you say ourrrrr views offfff herrrrr play arrrrre diametrrrrrically opposed - what do you disagrrrrree with specifffffically? You'rrrrre not talking to herrrrr like you think that she's scum; you'rrrrre talking to herrrrr like you think that she's harrrrrmffffful to the game.

I don't underrrrrstand why my trrrrreatment offfff herrrrr is weirrrrrd - I've been keeping everrrrryone at arrrrrm's length until today so I'm not surrrrre why my interrrrractions with herrrrr stand out to you specifffffically.
Ditto rrrrre: drrrrrealmerrrrr; I've seen drrrrrealmerrrrr-Nacho teams tossed arrrrround a couple times, but fffffrrrrrom my end I had a gut rrrrread, then I lost confffffidence, then I gained confffffidence yet again. I've talked about why I was botherrrrred by drrrrrealmerrrrr yesterrrrrday; did you think that I wasn't clearrrrr enough orrrrr did you think that my rrrrreasons ffffforrrrr suspecting him werrrrre fffffake/not valid/something else?

I don't have any thoughts on Dunn's "Drrrrrealmerrrrr is town" mantrrrrra beyond what I've said alrrrrready; one offfff the main rrrrreasons why I don't think Dunn/Nahdia/Drrrrrealmerrrrr worrrrrks as a trrrrrifffffecta is because I don't think that Nahdia and Dunn would both adopt the rrrrreasonless defffffense offfff the same scum parrrrrtnerrrrr (it makes morrrrre sense intuitively ffffforrrrr one to be taking coverrrrr with the otherrrrr), and I don't like that Drrrrrealmerrrrr is the strrrrrongest rrrrread Dunn's exprrrrressed this game (the one with the most emotional attachment), and even then he hasn't rrrrreally made any efffffffffforrrrrt to explain it.

I'll post why I'd be okay with a drrrrrealmerrrrr lynch in a separrrrrate post because I don't think most people arrrrre rrrrreading this one.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:51 am

Here is an updated tier list

RC, mollie
Staeg, infinity, Kagami, dreamz
Dunn, Spyrex, Nacho
camnhydra
Nahdia, Zito

Man you people making me doubt on dreamz and moving him to tier 2 I hope you're happy.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:55 am

People I'm okay with lynching today:

Zito
Nahdia
Dunn

I will go on record saying I oppose a dreamz and infinity lynch today (and camnhydra too because I think I can get a better read on them anyway if they keep posting so no rush to lynch them)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 846, pirate mollie wrote:cos rn you are commenting and not investing.
This would be a valid statement ifffff you didn't say it today.
You'rrrrre corrrrrrrrrrect that, beffffforrrrre today, I have been commenting and not investing. Today is the fffffirrrrrst day that I've actually done and said things that arrrrre meaningffffful; you point out that I've been caterrrrring to active people, yep, looking ffffforrrrr a fffffrrrrriend because I'm a weirrrrrd fffffrrrrreak and sometimes I need someone to bounce things offffffffff in orrrrrderrrrr to fffffunction in a game and sometimes I have slow starrrrrts and sometimes even when town I'm just not therrrrre in the beginning offfff a game and I don't fffffeel awesomely about it because I fffffeel myselfffff digging a hole (I know my posts arrrrren't scrrrrreaming town, people arrrrre starrrrrting to dig at me which annoys me and makes it harrrrrderrrrr to town, etc), but it's what's been happening. Today is the fffffirrrrrst day that isn't happening and ifffff you want to come out offfff this with a good rrrrread on me then the fffffirrrrrst step is to see at least that much.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:btw those odds would pay off like BOOOOM if it were true (cause we were scum together just in november)

but seriously nacho is probably scum and he's broken and crying in a corner that he rolled scum for this game that's why he's not around

he's been rolling scum tons and with how this game is set he'd be way more in it

this is the strongest scum-lurk read I've ever had and it's early D1 so...yerp, no one's going to believe it probably

nacho, what can I do? come dance with me in the forest?
The crrrrrux offfff my scumrrrrread on drrrrrealmerrrrrz (the parrrrrt that I carrrrre about the most) is herrrrre. I'm having difffffffffficulty seeing him ffffforrrrrming a scumrrrrread offfff this strrrrrength on me (rrrrreinffffforrrrrced by us being scum togetherrrrr, him believing he has an underrrrrstanding offfff me as a playerrrrr and wherrrrre I am emotionally) and then suddenly doubting it because ???. I don't think that drrrrrealmerrrrrz as town lets that rrrrread in parrrrrticularrrrr go so easily; yes, I rrrrrealize he did the "show me yourrrrr meat" song and dance, but that fffffeels difffffffffferrrrrent than actually pushing me and rrrrreveling in his moment offfff clarrrrrity.

My greatest doubt is here:
In post 454, drealmerz7 wrote:though, fuck, if he's scum it's just so demoralizing and I feel bad, but,

if he's scum this game, the energies are truly tell him something and he needs to figure out what that is

this is the game for it, nacho, if it's true

I am here for you
It's an odd rrrrreachout, to be surrrrre, but ifffff I interrrrrprrrrreted it corrrrrrrrrrectly, it seems like he fffffeels sorrrrrrrrrry ffffforrrrr me being as demorrrrralized as I was and was kind offfff cheerrrrrleading ffffforrrrr a hypothetical Nacho!scum to get his head in the game. That's the parrrrrt that I fffffeel wouldn't be coming fffffrrrrrom drrrrrealmerrrrr as scum. I also see the possibility offfff drrrrrealmerrrrr (who goes fffffrrrrrom confffffident scum to not so confffffident scum at difffffffffferrrrrent interrrrrvals) as scum fffffinding himselfffff in a place wherrrrre he doesn't rrrrreally want to dig in his heels and push the hell out offfff me quite yet; I have no idea how he would trrrrry to back offffffffff fffffrrrrrom a push on me. When we werrrrre scum togetherrrrr, a playerrrrr that he was pushing gave a strrrrrong emotional rrrrresponse back and he shuffffffffffled away; is he giving me space because he's expecting a similarrrrr rrrrresult?

That is why I was interrrrrested in a rrrrresponse beffffforrrrre prrrrressing him; we haven't rrrrreally gotten the chance to interrrrract yet and I have a fffffeeling that seeing morrrrre offfff wherrrrre his interrrrractions arrrrre coming fffffrrrrrom would help me underrrrrstand him betterrrrr.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Papa Zito

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:37 am

Post by SpyreX »

There was more suspicion around nahdia at the time of 302 that i noticed becauae sads stood out. That was meta. That stood out because, at that point, nahdia hadnt done anything that warranted the weird suspicion cloud floating around.

But im saying this to a game that wants to give camn a pass for meta and now wants to lynch zito for moonbeams so I'm not sure why i bother explaning
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:45 am

In post 861, SpyreX wrote:But im saying this to a game that wants to give camn a pass for meta and now wants to lynch zito for moonbeams so I'm not sure why i bother explaning
Okay why is he town.

Same thing you did with my read on Kagami.

Are you like the anti-reads person? You go against people's reads yet give no help or discussion or counter points or anything to work with and you sit there literally yelling or a 1v1.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:48 am

And if you're gonna say you have no read on him just like you did with Kagami and just shut down any discussion or reads other people have

Here you go http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Get a read, come back to the thread.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:54 am

Post by SpyreX »

Where are clear points on zito? I see a lot of feels brigade but.

And no, i have a read on zito. Zito is town. Irritated at the gamestate as one should be but very obviously reading and trying to figure things out. You'll note he had very normal interactions with me and sidnt just 'tag along' but came to the same end result for different reasons
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:56 am

Post by SpyreX »

I mean you're quoting another game, infinity is saying well he did that cause and nacho is saying let's not lynch camn cause itll... hurt feelings?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm more worried about staeg due to absence versus zito and staeg was a solid town read
Show

Proud member of BaM
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 856, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Here is an updated tier list

RC, mollie
Dunn, Spyrex, Nacho
camnhydra
Nahdia, Zito

Man you people making me doubt on dreamz and moving him to tier 2 I hope you're happy.
In post 857, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:People I'm okay with lynching today:

Zito
Nahdia
Dunn

I will go on record saying I oppose a dreamz and infinity lynch today (and camnhydra too because I think I can get a better read on them anyway if they keep posting so no rush to lynch them)
So why exactly am I lynchable?

Kagami your paranoi is misplaced is all I can say
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 857, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:(and camnhydra too because I think I can get a better read on them anyway if they keep posting so no rush to lynch them)
uhhhggg i realize this is projecting self-meta which zito just went off on infinity about but i drop this line as scum all the time. it's such a weak justification for keeping someone alive and like every time i see someone use it myself included there's something underlying it.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ffs

@ nacho

so you think think that dreamz is hoodwinking dunn somewhere cos really that is the only place he cld be doing this from what I have noticed and now you wanna lynch zito

can you plz give me an opinion on dunn saying he will defend dreamz in a way that reflects on a sudden unvote off of dreamz but now you want to lynch zito? plz humour me and give a reason to vote zito that is not iso-ing him and coming up with (<comment>) that are reasonable w/o parroting the reasons which have already been said?

the timing of your unvote off of dreamz makes zero sense especially since he is not posting in the game but somehow manages in his idle time to post elsewhere and no I am not talking about games. if you think that my whole nahdia/dreamz/dunn is a bust then talk to me about dunn and how you are avoiding that whole duo that you have dropped like a hot potato.
whew!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:57 am

In post 867, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 856, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Here is an updated tier list

RC, mollie
Dunn, Spyrex, Nacho
camnhydra
Nahdia, Zito

In post 857, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:People I'm okay with lynching today:

Zito
Nahdia
Dunn

So why exactly am I lynchable?
Idk I can't read you that well anyway and I don't think I will be able to with your posting style. And you're not doing much useful stuff, just sliding under the radar.

You're basically the Jester of Masquerade Ball :)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 am

In post 868, Nahdia wrote:
In post 857, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:(and camnhydra too because I think I can get a better read on them anyway if they keep posting so no rush to lynch them)
uhhhggg i realize this is projecting self-meta which zito just went off on infinity about but i drop this line as scum all the time. it's such a weak justification for keeping someone alive and like every time i see someone use it myself included there's something underlying it.
Okay well it's true whether you believe I'm lying or not.

Camnhydra at least is keeping the game interesting right now and keeping activity up and getting people involved.

Even if they're scum what they're doing is pro-town. And camn posts in a stream of consciousness style that is very reminiscent of myself. It's by far the easiest style for me to get a read on.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'll explain my drealmerz read tomorrow then

mollie give me some time ok?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 865, SpyreX wrote:I mean you're quoting another game, infinity is saying well he did that cause and nacho is saying let's not lynch camn cause itll... hurt feelings?
You have to meet me halffffway Spyrrrrrex. Rrrright now you'rrrre digging yourrrr heels in on this camn nonsense because they werrrrre completely offfff about who you werrrrre pushing; I'm not voting them because I think they arrrrre town and I think yourrrr rrrrreasons fffforrrrr voting them arrrrre borrring and uninspirrrring. I've talked about the rrrrreasons why I'm suspecting my main thrrree suspects; why arrrrre none of these good lynches?

Rrrright now I'm looking for a lynch. Iffff that rrrrrequirrrres a leap of ffffaith in orderrrrr to get thrrrrough the day, ffffine. Ifff you want to save Zito and want my vote to do it, you know who I want dead.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 869, pirate mollie wrote:so you think think that dreamz is hoodwinking dunn somewhere cos really that is the only place he cld be doing this from what I have noticed and now you wanna lynch zito
I don't want to lynch Zito. I'm voting Zito because that's wherrre the herrrrd is going fffforrrrr now. Ifffff therrre's movement towarrrrds the thrrrree people I want lynched the most, that's wherrrre I'll be.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”