Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Painbringer »

In post 2174, Impoetic wrote:If scum is gonna keep Titus alive, they'd have to do more than mess with her; they'd have to have some reason
worth risking getting roleblocked or guiltied
after one of their partners had been lynched day 1.

Also, we lynched nilla mafia. The mafia that leads the kill would be the second least-important member, right? And we think they have a strongman?

I feel like the mafia
not
leading the kill would have to be visiting n1, making Shannon less likely mafia solely because LUV was real.

Maybe I shouldn't try to take any of this into consideration when I'm so bad at it and know nothing about setups. Idk.
You going to vote yet?
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Painbringer »

In post 2726, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Like I don't know which part of the analysis you're talking about when you confirm Impoetic as scum. If you're talking about the lurking/safeplace votes, again, you're completely ignoring yours and shannon's votes, as well as arbitrarily clearing Drone's vote of any suspicion because it was on Gerry, on the basis that scum
wouldn't
be on the counterwagon to scum.

Ridiculous analysis.
If rb was scum torpedoing himself, then yes scum would not be on his counterwagon as the counter would bever go through and they'd look bad.

Also, in all my years of mafia, I do not recall a single town slot ever going 3 days without voting and being town.

Generating scum is best at PoE.

Yet, here you are dismissing the analysis as ridiculous, not doing your own and trying to attack the townblock.

At this point, I am throughly convinced you will never vote Shad or townread him today. You'll never want discussion of him and vote anywhere but you and him as a "compromise" on town.

Now, unless you intend to actually champion a wagon based on someone's play, kindly shut up. I am talking with town to try and lynch scum.
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Painbringer »

In post 2989, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Only way shad and Titus are town is if drone and Rask are the team
Why?

Why couldn't I get a Shad wagon through if that is the team? It would make much more sense that they're protecting a partner.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”