Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #200) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2042, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 2040, Pine wrote:Calling it - Shaddow is Strahd, scum lose if Strahd is lynched

Drealmerz denied protective. Andrius was the one who said it, drealmerz denied. Read the game please.
It seems unbalanced to have scum die if one member dies. Maybe if they have a -lot- of ways to protect Strahd?
Alt slip, my b.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #201) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Shaziro »

One doesn't seem enough, unless it's multiple shots. Is it possible to have an X-shot but only one shot per day or something?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #202) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Shaziro »

Fair, I guess. I don't think a single governor is enough to justify a team losing if one person gets lynched, though.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #203) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Okay, things I see from these night kills as possible:

Vig shot at Dreal N1 and wasted his bulletproof, mafia killed him tonight or vig shot him again. Mafia then must have killed Creature N1, as I am assuming we have no SK for these scenarios.
Mafia shot at Dreal N1 and wasted his bulletproof, Mafia or Vig shot him again tonight. Vig killed Creature N1.

In either case, Mafia or Vig one shot Kuror tonight. Alternately, Dreal could have been strongmanned, and that would suggest a vig shit on Kuror. Alternately alternately, Kuror hid behind Dreal and there was only one kill attempt. This, again, would require either a strongman, or a vig/mafia shot to first break the bulletproof protection.

On the side, it should be fairly damn obvious that THINGS IN ITALICS ARE SPELLS YOU CAN DO. I thought we fucking learned that when Jason flipped, but apparently Dreal did not.

I need to re-orient my reads. In the meantime, the only of these options I know about at all is Castle Ravenloft. It's Strahd's castle, and the crypt has good and bad things. Bad things include a trap you can set off that teleports you into a coffin and teleports a Wight in your place. You have limited air before you start suffocating, unless you break out. If you break out, Wights in the other coffins start breaking out too. It's a mess. There are also a metric shitload of crypts, containing things like a gliding wing machine thing, a super fucking good staff that can be broken to go nuclear, and the Sunblade which is basically a lightsaber made of sunlight that is super strong against vampires. It's a mix of danger and good loot. I'll look into the others, see what I can find on them. At first glance, Yester Hill sounds a lot like it is referring to "yesterday", might have time fuckery.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Shaziro »

That means you were redirected, Andrius. I'm town.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Complete sidenote, I love those guys, but this is my favorite of their stuff. Predator is good, but tell me this isn't better.

P-edit: I really don't know what to tell you then, unless it was redirected but kept my name for some reason. I'm Town. Specifically, I am a Land Circle Druid of the Adventurers.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Your result is wrong, if it's legitimate.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Give me a moment, I'll go quote the crumbs for my claim.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #208) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 28, Shaziro wrote: Giant tree and blights.
In post 50, Shaziro wrote:killer trees, blights (which are like, slightly smaller than trees killer plants)
In post 64, Shaziro wrote:(He was a Druid, this was very significant to him as such.)
In post 232, Shaziro wrote: and Dwarven Druids!
In post 234, Shaziro wrote:No true druid will wield a metal weapon, whether or not the rules say armor but ignore weapons.
These are all of the earliest times I made sure to repeatedly mention Blights, which are a major fear/foe of Druids. I also pointed out they my last character was a druid, mentioned Dwarven Druids, and talked about them. There are more than this I think, but I did my crumbing early on. If Creature is still talking to Pine he can confirm I like to crumb, he was in my first newbie game and actually figured out my role pretty early because I crumbed too much.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #209) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2090, SlySly wrote:Only location I'm not open to is the crypt. No need pushing our luck. Strahd's dead, stay away from Crypts and Graveyard seems like horror movie fundamentals.
The Crypt and the Lake are both likely safer now that Strahd is dead, given that he's the big threat in both. Lake Zarovich assumedly being on the Castle grounds, given that it's named after him.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #210) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2093, Andrius wrote:no don't claim sly

unless this is a massclaim or some shit
I think, if any town players killed drealmerz and/or kuror0, they need to speak up now
because if they were both vigged and shaz didn't commit a kill
we have our scumbag 1000000000%
Quite literally the only way I can see me getting called "wicked" is if there's some kind of underlying Dark Powers Check/Innocence system. He ran that in our campaign, but it's from 3.5e Ravenloft and he had to basically find ways to fit it in. That said, you only have to made Dark Powers checks if you do things like lie, steal, kill a non-hostile or friendly, etc. Innocence gives you bonuses against evil but also negative drawbacks on things like horror saves which are added to Ravenloft, but again, it isn't part of 5e Ravenloft.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #211) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I can confirm that I didn't kill anyone.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #212) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Unless I'm secretly one of the crazy druids from the Winery and that's one of the "might be bastard" things from the game, I have no clue why. I'm told I'm "of the Adventureres" in my PM.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #213) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Kuror's item was used, remember? He double voted.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #214) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'm town, something screwed with his result on me. Maybe a scum power, idfk. I know, however, that you all really can't run with that assumption, so I'm probably going to hang anyhow. In the meantime.

Lake: Can't find anything on this online, sadly, but given what I know about the other two, it may be a safer bet.

Hill: Has druids on it and a stone circle, apparently. Probably crazy evil druids. Do not want.

Crypts I've already covered.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #215) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2067, Clumsy wrote: If the person you're hiding behind dies from the night kill, you die as well.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #216) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Shaziro »

VOTE: Crypt

I think this has our best chance for loot. I'm dead, I get it, what can I do in the meantime to help y'all after I flip town?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #217) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Good save, Pine. Again, I realize I am going to be the lynch. I know I am going to flip town. Assuming that I do flip town, what can I provide that will be useful after my flip? Sorry I've been gone all day, I was headed down the road back to college, Spring Semester HOOOOOOOOOO.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #218) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I am asking you all to assume I will flip town for the purposes of deciding what you want me to do now. In fact, would you like me to just fullclaim?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #219) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Either way, I'm flipping. Assume you have seen me flip town, and all I have done is what is already in the thread. What would you wish I would have done. What should I do so you get the maximum use out of my town flip. I want us to win this.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #220) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Alright, that's basically gonna require a near fullclaim, I'll go the full distance.

I am the Druid of the Land Circle with the Adventurers. I have a 1 shot bulletproof that I have to activate during the night phase, which I used night 1 because I got nervous that my ass was gonna get shot. That is flavored as me "shapeshifting", though it doesn't specify to what animal. I'm assuming that it's either a small one and I dodge a hit, or it's based on the fact that when druids shapeshift ingame they get that animal's health as a sort of bonus HP. Once that new health runs out, they revert to their old form, with all of the HP they had before shifting. Very good for tanking hits, especially if you shapeshift into a giant gorilla like I liked to.

My other ability is Charm Person. I can use it twice to roleblock people, I used it last night on Slysly because I suspected he might be scum trying to hide their fuckup by saying he was super sure Creature was a vig hit and whatnot. I still have one use of that.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #221) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Not at all a lie. Your freeze is a roleblock, assumedly, which would effectively just mean we cancelled one another out.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #222) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Shaziro »

from what I understand, we're supposed to do the one that has the least effect on the game. So my half being canceled and his half not being canceled makes sense to me.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #223) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2248, Shaziro wrote:from what I understand, we're supposed to do the one that has the least effect on the game. So my half being canceled and his half not being canceled makes sense to me.
Like, standard result for this site in that kind of thing is "The one that has the least effect on the game. Do that thing."
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #224) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Shaziro »

And when I flip town?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I suspect any adventurer is effectively a JoaT.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You didn't answer me, Slysly. Where will you be when I flip town?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Shaziro »

VOTE: Dunnstral

Because I know I'm town.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (isolation #228) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Shaziro »

VOTE: Shaziro

Though I may have failed in this life, the next will be quite the adventure I think. I think what I'll miss most is the screaming...unless there's more where I'm going.

Don't count us out just yet~.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #229) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Good game! We actually thought -Dreal- was Tatyana because of how he reacted to me talking about her and whatnot. We knew that Shaddow had already been a bit lurky and figured it would be best for one of us to do the kill instead, and I figured I was the least suspected of all of us. I actually led every kill we did. Night 2 I strongman killed Dreal. I think that Shaddow missing his dayvig was pretty heavy, and I think I should've reacted differently to the fake govern. I was setting myself up to vote Slysly for it, but I took too long and got called out.

Also I want to point out that all of the lore knowledge I shared in thread was straight from memory, despite knowing what would show up there thanks to Strahd's abilities. Curse of Strahd was my shit, yo.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #230) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2333, drealmerz7 wrote:that must have been fun to be scum, shaz, knowing all that

sorry our energies rubbed as they did
I legitimately meant what I said, when I said that if you can't play mafia without telling somebody to go die, you need to refrain until you can. That level of personal anger over a game isn't healthy for either side, man. I don't get the impression you make a habit of it, I'm assuming shit just hit the fan all over. No hard feelings.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #231) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Pine, you are a clever devil. I like that.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #232) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Shaziro »

I agree with the GOTY nom tbh. Also, as for D&D with scummers, I would but I'm running my own campaign atm, so I've got a workload.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”