Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BlackVoid replaces MiniDeathStar!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1100, Gamma Emerald wrote:
BlackVoid replaces MiniDeathStar!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! In a confirmed town slot no less. What's up BV!
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:21 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Hey IAI! Hopefully you're town again. Can you give me a rundown of important stuff while I catch up? I've been loosely following the game and initial impression is that I want to lynch Cloudkicker/Shadow's slot. Cloud's early posting seemed like the same fake "I'm scum, wink wink" bs posting he did in mhsmith's game and Shadow was very inactive which is not like his towngame at all - I've seen him as town twice.

@Mod
- I'm a little confused by what's happening. Could you do me a favor and update the OP and tell me a) What day we are in, b) full list of dead people, c) who replaced who, and d) links to start of each day. Thanks!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:34 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Key events according to IAI

1) cloudkicker went at it pretty hard with ur predecessor and was force replaced for playing against their win con after stating they were permanently leaving their vote on ur predecessors slot.

2) Newman was forced to claim day 1 and claimed cop. Io was rung up instead and was mislynched vanilla town

Newman was NKd and flipped odd night cop

3) day 2 was extremely short as Jin was lynched very quickly. Flipped vanilla town

Grey who not so soft claimed BP or JK was NKd. Nothing noted in his day 2 posts of who he targeted night 1

4) mid way thru day 3 massive claimed even night cop and that he targeted ur slot night 2 and that you are town.

Massive also had a five man wagon on him at one point day one that included two dead town, ur slot, and kairal and flubber
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

CK was replaced for playing against his wincon, which is basically invalidated at face value now. Town doesn't know other town is town. Scum CK and scum MDS seems like a longshot unless massive is lying here. And scum CK voting town MDS isn't playing against wincon either. It was a behavioral thing most likely. As far as I'm concerned, shadowslot isn't in the clear yet. MDS is basically confirmed town regardless of Massive's alignment because scum doesn't make that kind of gambit with 2 scum members at no scum flipped.

If we're going with Flubber/Culted/Shadow for now, I want to start with Flubber (for sake of letting BV catch up). He's got interactions with massive that are more helpful, and I haven't really read Culted as scum this game.

As a kinda out-of-game thing, I am interested in what two games you remembered me in, IAI. I think one was with Titus (who replaced in late day 1) and Lunafox, but i don't explicitly remember if you were in that one. Your play was crisp in that mastin2 game but the town should've never let you get away with 2 cops like that. Also the scum team had control of that game all the way through.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Hey all. This is my first time replacing! (mainly cause the cue was a large game and multi-ball Yuk!) so here I am :D Normally I like to make a statement second post but as Im replacing I think i'll just do it here.

Firstly; I call Town Green and Mafia Reds. this is cause I think the use of Scum and Scummy is kinda mean to say to people who are just playing a game and red and green are much nicer terms. I mean its not like you getta hand select roles :) This is just a thing to bare in mind going forward.

Secondly; This entire post is NAI. I post this as both alignments the only thing changing being the wording as I tend to just rephrase it a little each game to try and get better wording. You can check this in my Green meta on my Wiki page. as all newer games (prob the last 4 or 5) have this kinda statement (normally on my second iso post)

Finally; I have an abnormal play style. Unlike the meta on this site I tend to do things that help me survive as both alignments. Sometimes that means bending things to a point and other times it means I'll do LAMIST things for no good reason other than I don't wanna die. I also play with a very open hand though. This is beacuse I feel that being open and forward helps keep me alive with Green members and help me decide who is green and who is red. I struggle when pressured and if I'm pressured by a lot of people my reads get tilted as I am prone to confirm bais at times and unless I have a healthy view point its hard to get reads. additionally if my big reads go wrong I sorta get lost and confused until I can refind my footing. I'm telling you this as Its something that Red players can use to push my misslynch and green players can get tricked by. Additionally as I make this statement as both alignments Its impossible to tell what I am using this statement. Think it a quick overview of green meta. You may look at any of my games on my wiki Ordered first to last to look for these trends but imo they are all there. Other than that I tend to make long posts every so often and multiple shorter posts in between asking questions or looking into things that I find interesting. I like to exchange information freely to those who ask unless I have a plan that requires not telling people stuff (like I'm baiting a reaction for example)

And I guess I'll ask whats up with my slot right now while I start looking back at the game. I may spam the thread a bit while reading up as I react and ask questions on the fly. As of now I've replaced into this slot entirely blind to the game.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:07 am

Post by massive »

Hey Naomi I'm town, let's start with that, otherwise we're gonna butt heads, so let's avoid that right from the start. *halo*
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1106, massive wrote:Hey Naomi I'm town, let's start with that, otherwise we're gonna butt heads, so let's avoid that right from the start. *halo*
So your not town got it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Page 1; I question my slots choices -_- Like seriously? -_- just gonna go and be all slayer gambit, but be so freaken obvious that no red will fall for it. jeez.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay its becoming clear that Im not gonnna get my pure unbiest read from cloud kicker just kinda being... well.. Loud? I'm going with loud.. So.. Yeah I guess It may take me a bit to grasp at things here as this review is going poorly. maybe I should of read a bit before I accepted the slot XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

On Page 3 now. kinda skipping a lot of stuff as I'm trying to have an open mind and disagree with CK's apporch but as i'm in their slot I have to also avoid being influenced by that. Kairal is looking kinda redish so far..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

On page 4 just got an seems a bit too soon for anyone to make a town statement like that so.. It makes me think that their slot (BlackVoid) might be red too.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Sigh.. the worst part about this read up is I'm waiting for CK to self destruct and disrupt my reads as she dominates chat..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Urgh... of course you lynched IO.. I just went to check if they was in the game getting a green read from there first post alone and poof dead.. great.. welp least I'll get to filter that train sigh.. this is a lot of text..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 101, Elhabe21 wrote:A little new at this but
VOTE: CloudKicker
Cuz you're standing out more than others
When did 'standing out' become a reason to vote? couldn't you of gone more indepth about your thoughts on things at least others commented about if they was faking or not. Your just like; you talk too much vote. come on..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Huh.. so Grey really does just push people.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Page 5; time for a break.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7shCvDXUU

Thoughts so far;

I have a Green read off of culted There actions don't fall in line with what I'd concider red moviation and they seem to be thinking and working well off others.

HellloooNewman
I Am Innocent
Aj The Epic

Are getting free pass's for just generally not getting any interest from me what so ever. (AKA Null reads)

Massive should also be a null read but I didn't like there reaction to my last post. seemed a bit weird//not what I remember but then again I think thats just me so you can sit in the cataogry im gonna call the void which lines in a space between null and redish.

I didn't really like flubbs reaction to CK's faked slips but I think if they are as smart as I think they are they also might of called it and not cared as I would of if I was playing and not in this slot.

Dierfire I didn't like there entrance post and given it was 5 pages in thats kinda lurky.

Kairal Probs my biggest red read on page 5. Apart from voting every green read I've had bar one. They always seem kinda weak. I also didn't like them leaving the gray train that they had committed too earlier.

Black Void I have your slot listed as possible red. Though I didn't write down why and off the top of my head don't remember must been a post your precessor did. but I can find that in a bit once I'm done and might get some more supporting or conflicting evidence for you being red. sorry for the vagueness but I lost the note XD

FOS: Kairal

I'm not gonna vote until I have read up and know if my reads are right. but as a reaction to the first 5 pages. this is what I got. stay tunned for more later after I wish to continue :P
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:36 am

Post by massive »

In post 1116, Naomi-Tan wrote: I didn't really like flubbs reaction to CK's faked slips but I think if they are as smart as I think they are they also might of called it and not cared as I would of if I was playing and not in this slot.
Uh .. wait what? CK's
faked
slips?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1117, massive wrote:
In post 1116, Naomi-Tan wrote: I didn't really like flubbs reaction to CK's faked slips but I think if they are as smart as I think they are they also might of called it and not cared as I would of if I was playing and not in this slot.
Uh .. wait what? CK's
faked
slips?
yeah you know that stuff they was doing on page one
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Kairal »

Looks like this game is alive again!

It seems pretty logical that with an odd night cop there'd be an even night cop to me. Surely it would be too risky for scum to claim it. Therefore I think we can take massive at face value.

That makes things a good deal simpler. We're now down to 3 scum in 6 players since massive and BV are confirmed town. I'm gonna go with my gut and say that Dier, Aj and IamI are all town.

That leaves a scum team of culted, Naomi and Flubber.

Since culted can't be on a scum team with massive that makes him less suspicious. Therefore my vote goes to flubber

VOTE: Flubber
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Kairal »

Also I understand it's a lot to read up on so mistakes will be made but Naomi's last post calls a claimed cop and their innocent both suspicious. She also reads Dier (largely town read I feel) as suspicious. She's also wrong about me.

That's a whole lotta wrong in one post.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 1089, massive wrote:VOTE: Kairal

I'm unlikely to make it through N4 so here it is: I'm the even cop. Checked MDS last night, she's town. I really figured someone would have picked up on that and not made me spell it out - I thought it was AJ early on, but then it was clear he hadn't from 1954.

I've been run up so many times on Day 1 that I know what that wagon composition is. It's too easy for scum to push on something NAI (usually it's my postcount, but this time it was "explaining my vote") that they look at me as an easy mislynch. I just happen to be a little more sturdy than a D1 mislynch ... most of the time. But yeah, I was purposefully needling Kairal to see how deep he'd bite, plus also trying to survive to now to get my likely only investigation through. And personally I think he's bit a little too deep.

IAI I trust you to some extent, so do you want to talk about this towntell you saw? I saw something D1 but now I want to go back and look and see how legit it really was.
Surprise Surprise you purposely needle people you will succeed in annoying them. I would avoid such a strategy in future since all you've succeeded in doing is wasting both of our time. In the worst case you may actually get me lynched.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by massive »

And I would suggest to you that you be able to understand that ANNOYING behavior is not SCUMMY behavior.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Kairal »

I get that as a cop you don't want to appear too town so you don't get nightkilled but damn man you didn't have to be so incredibly suspicious.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Kairal »

Like we very nearly lynched you Day 1. See how well exactly what you're doing worked for Newman? It's bad play pure and simple

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”