Micro 670: Death Miller Mafia 2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Charloux »

Checking in. The only interesting thing that happened to me was witnessing feminists beat up guys ~2X their numbers.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Darkshadow64540 »

In post 372, rb wrote:I'm actually so bad at this game rn.

I wish I had better reads, I don't. RK/Charloux are my top scumreads atm, that's literally it and that doesn't even make a lot of sense as a scumteam necessarily.
Dumb question, how did you not notice RK had left? It's not like there has been much of note and you even replied to me.
How can I quote that which is not said?
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Lemons »

Ds, could you elaborate on your reads?

Rb, why are you scumreading rk/ds?

Charloux... okay.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Charloux (2): Lemons, rb
Karnos (1): culted
culted (1): karnos

not voting (3): Darkshadow64540, Charloux, BTD6_maker
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Lemons »

Karnos, why do you feel the wagon on you was scum pushed?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by rb »

In post 374, Darkshadow64540 wrote:

I wish I had better reads, I don't. RK/Charloux are my top scumreads atm, that's literally it and that doesn't even make a lot of sense as a scumteam necessarily.
RK has left this game, I was their replacement. That said what's your opinion on karnos?
Yer i dun like u

Karnos is prpbabky town imo
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by rb »

In post 376, Darkshadow64540 wrote:

Dumb question, how did you not notice RK had left? It's not like there has been much of note and you even replied to me.
im pretty absent minded even on a good day XD
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by culted »

In post 354, karnos wrote:
In post 343, culted wrote:tl;dr he isn't approaching reads from a mindset of sorting a two mafia game if that makes sense.

Take a look yourself and see if you see what I mean.
Are you saying that you approach the game differently if there are 2 scum, vs a game with 3 scum or 4 scum?
Yea.
In post 362, Lemons wrote:
In post 359, Charloux wrote: If you look a little closer you will notice that i got quiet as soon as i posted my "reads", the wagon just strayed away from me after that.
Why did you get quiet after posting your reads then?
And why stay quiet once you were no longer the target?
Inquisitive tone + not so inquisitive questions.
In post 366, Charloux wrote:Btd is constantly in VLA mode and still in RVS from what i can see. No point discussing him before january 5th
My scumread on RK was centered around her motivation and behaviour concerning her vote on me. Dark made 11 NAI posts so far. Surprised nobody asked him about though. For all i know, he just repeated the names of the 3 most scumread people at the time without any opinion.
This is basically poe more or less right now.
Btd has posted content what is your read on that?
What was scummy about the behavior of the vote on you?
And if dark's posts are all nai, then why does it feel like you think his reads are just the scummiest people?
In post 368, Darkshadow64540 wrote:My current reads:
BTD6_maker - v/la makes it a pain to read...
Lemons - currently town
Charloux - slight scum read
culted - I don't like you but not quite scum
karnos - SCUM
rb - TOWN
Why don't you like me?

Would you like to ask me a question? I like questions.

What am I missing with karnos?
What's your read on lemon?
In post 373, karnos wrote:My feeling is that when the game gets like this, it's because scum is perfectly happy with the way the votes are going and they don't feel any need to play actively and try to steer wagons.

In other words: Charloux is probably town. OTOH, we do have over a week until deadline, so scum could just be slow-playing as well, and the holiday is probably a legitimate reason for many players to be absent.

I wanted to see lemons flip because I'm pretty confident the early wagon on me was scum pushed. Since scum were kind enough to flip GL for me that leaves lemons as the next obvious possibility. Then again, I could see scum strategically killing GL, thinking I would push lemons next- which would make lemons town. Maybe I just had a bunch of bad reads on day 1. But... I would expect at least one scum would be willing to push lemons along with me if that thinking is right, maybe the lack of willingness to jump on his wagon is because he *is* scum. Too much WIFOM.

Anyway, gotta get the game moving.

Blatant OMGUS- VOTE: culted Explain your push on me.
I think that you're scum.

Even your process on reads in this very post is just so processed. It's just like your whole thesis behind the scum kills and the entire universe revolves around your reads and you're moving on from a push because nobody is sheeping you without trying to sell your case anywhere and concluding taht scum would clearly vote with you seems a contrived move away.

Also you just blatantly omgus'd me and not in the town kinda way in the "lolz I'm scum and don't gaf" kinda way.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by rb »

i really am hating this game in particular
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by rb »

culted: should we lynch in the lurkers? like this game is unbearable because no one even posts, and i'm pretty sure scum are lurking.

y/n?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by culted »

By lurkers do you mean btd?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:46 am

Post by karnos »

culted: maybe I was acting like the universe revolves around my reads because nobody else was posting at the time.

I'm sorry if you think I'm scum because of abandoning a push, but that is how the game works. I can't lynch someone by myself. I still think lemons might be scum, but I know that even if I am right about that, there is another scum out there somewhere, so I am not as concerned as you about moving on.

And for the record, it wasn't even OMGUS, I just said that because I wanted to see what you would say.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 am

Post by karnos »

In post 311, karnos wrote:
In post 310, Charloux wrote:We have 28 more hours till the deadline. Who are your other scumreads apart from GL?
Lemons is #2. Don't feel like revealing the other one just yet, because it's not too strong of a read and I feel pretty confident that least one of GL & LEmons is scum.
My other scum read at this point was culted.

RVS vote on RK, followed by a strong push on RK. I see this from scum a lot, since they aren't actually scum hunting they just pick someone to try to lynch, and more often than not it's just whoever they RVSed.

Later, culted switches to Charloux with very little reasoning in - apparently the reason for voting is that Charloux hasn't placed a vote on his scum read.

feels like scum adding some plausible deniability in case the wagon does hit a lynch "Tempted to unvote because it feels like genuine frustration but at the same time I don't ever want that in lylo." In other words, culted thinks charloux is town but wants to lynch him anyway.

Yet he doesn't unvote, and then goes VL/A for the rest of the game day. Classic scum strategy- start up a wagon/push, then go afk and when the flip comes up green you blame the player who hammered.

Culted came back to naked vote me in , but that was after I was already reading him as scum.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 am

Post by karnos »

I didn't want to mention him as my 3rd scum read at the time was because he was largely lurking on VL/A, with a little bit of wanting to give him some more rope to hang himself.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:24 pm

BTD6_maker - v/la makes it a pain to read, I hope like hell you get active real fast because this game is just painful
Lemons - currently town but you really need to get involved more
Charloux - that last post, I want to lynch you just for that... that said you are likely scum
culted - I'm liking you a bit more, you are now an even neutral, please keep it up
karnos - SCUM, and nothing you have said has changed that.
rb - Oh wow, please for the love of god drop the awful attempts at humor, you went from a town read to a mild scum read

I admit I haven't been very active myself, this is only my 2nd game and I'm not really sure how to lead a town with no active players...

I also reiterate my intent to vote Charloux but am only holding back to avoid a quick lynch as my vote puts them at L-1
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Lemons »

Culted is definitely leaning town for me right now. Not really following karnos' logic there. I can see what he means about 160, but seems like pretty flimsy evidence.
Rb, I can't tell if he's scum trying to take advantage of the situation to lynch lurkers, or if he really is just frustrated with the game. Probably the latter.
Charloux still seems scum, and now he's gone back to lurking it seems. Kind of hard to move forward when the main wagon target doesn't say anything for a week, apart from updating us about feminists.

It is now January 5th, so I'm hoping BTD6 decides to show up.
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

I am back. The Internet was terrible so I could pretty much only do the bare minimum needed to stay in the game.

Anyway, the ArcAngel and GL flips need analysing. I need to see why people voted ArcAngel to a lynch etc.
After a quick read, Karnos and Charloux look most suspicious but I will go into greater depth to evaluate them.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:44 am

Post by rb »

In post 389, Darkshadow64540 wrote:BTD6_maker - v/la makes it a pain to read, I hope like hell you get active real fast because this game is just painful
Charloux - that last post, I want to lynch you just for that... that said you are likely scum
culted - I'm liking you a bit more, you are now an even neutral, please keep it up
rb - Oh wow, please for the love of god drop the awful attempts at humor, you went from a town read to a mild scum read

I admit I haven't been very active myself, this is only my 2nd game and I'm not really sure how to lead a town with no active players...

I also reiterate my intent to vote Charloux but am only holding back to avoid a quick lynch as my vote puts them at L-1
i like how i turned to mild scum after i started potentially scumreading your slot

you know what, RK sheeping me was shady and idunlikeu either

VOTE: darkshadownumbers
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:45 am

Post by rb »

In post 390, Lemons wrote:Culted is definitely leaning town for me right now. Not really following karnos' logic there. I can see what he means about 160, but seems like pretty flimsy evidence.
Rb, I can't tell if he's scum trying to take advantage of the situation to lynch lurkers, or if he really is just frustrated with the game. Probably the latter.
Charloux still seems scum, and now he's gone back to lurking it seems. Kind of hard to move forward when the main wagon target doesn't say anything for a week, apart from updating us about feminists.

It is now January 5th, so I'm hoping BTD6 decides to show up.
"DEFINITELY LEANING"

> Okay.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:46 am

Post by rb »

i agree you know Lemons, Charloux seems just like scum outlurking pressure and I don't know whether to be more annoyed at him for being a lurky dickpoop or THE REST OF THE TOWN THAT WONT JUST FUCKING VOTE HIM FOR SOME REASON
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:47 am

Post by rb »

VOTE: Charloux

yeah the more i think about it the more it makes zero sense for Charloux to be playing this super duper non-committal and giving zero-reads type of game if he's town.

i'm just being put off by ArcAngel flipping dogshit town on day 1
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:48 am

Post by rb »

i swear if charloux also flips town then i'm just gonna blame the loss on both of them for having basically no idea how to even be remotely town. there's seriously no way anyone can be expected to tell the difference between town that do literally nothing and scum that do literally nothing

like if you guys are both town then pick a new hobby
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:38 am

Post by karnos »

In post 389, Darkshadow64540 wrote:BTD6_maker - v/la makes it a pain to read, I hope like hell you get active real fast because this game is just painful

I find it interesting that culted was scum reading your slot all day day 1, and has seemingly turned around completely given your replace. I also find it interesting that you were afraid to put your scum read at L-1. I can sometimes accept that sort of behavior early day 1, when people are recklessly voting in RVS, but the game is freaking stagnant now and there is no reason to hold back voting.

Hell, if you think I am scum and you are afraid to put Charloux at L-1, why didn't you vote me? Again I am reminded of culted, in day 1 he was voting charloux due to throwing shade but not voting... yet that is exactly what you are doing now and he has seemingly completely reversed on his read of your slot. Culted honestly isn't discussing his reads at all, which is another issue, but I am taking his lack of discussion to mean he thinks you are town.

With rb's vote Charloux is now L-1, so you can be off the hook for that now, but I still question why you were so shy to vote someone earlier.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:29 am

My reason for not putting Charloux on L-1 is simple, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8574362
This happened in my last game.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:32 am

But you do make a great point, VOTE: karnos