Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 671, Alisae wrote:Becuase claiming before a lynch is pro-town?
Yes claiming before a lynch is good but why do it if it's not needed. Needlessly claiming is bad for town.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 675, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 671, Alisae wrote:Becuase claiming before a lynch is pro-town?
Yes claiming before a lynch is good but why do it if it's not needed. Needlessly claiming is bad for town.
Are you implying that it's not needed?
GTKAS
| here.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Where is the intent to hammer?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ano is at L-2 because RC unvoted so that when Ano get's home, they can post shit.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

atleast that's how I interpret the unvote.
GTKAS
| here.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 678, Alisae wrote:Ano is at L-2 because RC unvoted so that when Ano get's home, they can post shit.
So..... Nvm then? Talk about it later.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 662, Alisae wrote:
In post 661, Firebringer wrote:Town: angora
Huh?
In post 661, Firebringer wrote:Scum: Frozen angel
Huh?
Angora equals antora
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Btw shit wagon
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 681, Firebringer wrote:
In post 662, Alisae wrote:
In post 661, Firebringer wrote:Town: angora
Huh?
Huh?
Angora equals antora
No I mean explain the reads.
GTKAS
| here.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

If I had more to say I would say it.
Show

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 682, Firebringer wrote:Btw shit wagon
Nah it's the best wagon here.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

You should really start thinking about where you go wrong in every single game as town, Once in a while.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 638, Garmr wrote:
In post 598, Alisae wrote:
In post 596, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you dislike it Alisae?

UNVOTE:
Feels like they're trying to derail the wagon by shadethrowing.
To be fair alisae anotora has been shade throwing at their town reads the whole game.
You act like it's a crime to notice both townish and scummish things that a given player does. Don't act as if I'm being unclear on who my main scum suspects are. I'm not. I have not been wishy-washy. I just want to take all a player's pros and cons into account, rather than making tunnel cases. Which I think is a big difference you and I have.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Anotora »

I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but Srceenplay is right and Alisae is wrong in this claiming argument. Town has nothing to gain from me claiming, but scum would be happy to see me do it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 688, Anotora wrote:I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but Srceenplay is right and Alisae is wrong in this claiming argument. Town has nothing to gain from me claiming, but scum would be happy to see me do it.
Congratulations, you just softed PR and painted a target on your forehead.

The only reason you shouldn't claim now is if you're actually VT.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Anotora »

So, guys, here's my case for why lynching me today is a bad idea:

- Whether I flip scum or town (hint: I will flip town), mine is a relatively low-information lynch compared to the info you would be getting from lynching Pepcho or Srceenplay. I really haven't engaged much yet directly with people like Frozen Angel and RadiantCowbells, but if you learn something from Pepcho's flip, you end up learning something about pretty much every other player in the game except kentofan. And if Srceenplay winds up being scum, which is very likely, then you will learn a *heck of a lot* based on who was willing to defend his scummy activity and who wasn't. To be explicit about it, if Srceenplay flips scum, we can pretty much proceed to wagon Pepcho D2 unless/until new information comes up.

- I am an active poster, and that alone makes me worth keeping around. At least I don't try to obstruct others from reading me the way Srceenplay has the whole game (and Pepcho has done on occasion with meaningless posts). I'd much rather the town doesn't carry dead weight like Srceenplay on its back. Even if I'm scum, which I'm not, wouldn't you rather have me be an obvious suspect later on, than be stuck with Srceenplay or Pepcho clouding the waters?

- Pepcho and Srceenplay are, in fact, scummier than I am. Maybe I still have a long way to go, convincing people of this, but it's true. All game long, Srceenplay's posts have been just terrible, and he's only improved them in hopes of warding off his newfound wagon. Pepcho's gameplay, to me, absolutely screams out bussing. Peeps like Garmr and Grey have been on my case for what feels like the lion's share of the day now, but my posting has wavered little. You can't say that about either of them, and it's really suspicious.

I realize this post might make it sound like I favor a Srceenplay lynch moreso than a Pepcho lynch. That isn't true. I think Pepcho is a lot worse than Srceenplay because Pepcho has gone out of his way to defend another scummy player, while the reverse is not true. But it seems like the rest of the playerlist sees Srceenplay as the main alternative to lynching me. I'm okay with that, though not thrilled.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Honestly, claiming wouldn't really make that big of a difference. I don't really belive in claims, because no sane mafia will admit they are mafia and you can never be sure if we are going to belive you or not. So why not, try it. Mafia already knows your alignment.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 690, Anotora wrote:So, guys, here's my case for why lynching me today is a bad idea:

- Whether I flip scum or town (hint: I will flip town), mine is a relatively low-information lynch compared to the info you would be getting from lynching Pepcho or Srceenplay. I really haven't engaged much yet directly with people like Frozen Angel and RadiantCowbells, but if you learn something from Pepcho's flip, you end up learning something about pretty much every other player in the game except kentofan. And if Srceenplay winds up being scum, which is very likely, then you will learn a *heck of a lot* based on who was willing to defend his scummy activity and who wasn't. To be explicit about it, if Srceenplay flips scum, we can pretty much proceed to wagon Pepcho D2 unless/until new information comes up.

- I am an active poster, and that alone makes me worth keeping around. At least I don't try to obstruct others from reading me the way Srceenplay has the whole game (and Pepcho has done on occasion with meaningless posts). I'd much rather the town doesn't carry dead weight like Srceenplay on its back. Even if I'm scum, which I'm not, wouldn't you rather have me be an obvious suspect later on, than be stuck with Srceenplay or Pepcho clouding the waters?

- Pepcho and Srceenplay are, in fact, scummier than I am. Maybe I still have a long way to go, convincing people of this, but it's true. All game long, Srceenplay's posts have been just terrible, and he's only improved them in hopes of warding off his newfound wagon. Pepcho's gameplay, to me, absolutely screams out bussing. Peeps like Garmr and Grey have been on my case for what feels like the lion's share of the day now, but my posting has wavered little. You can't say that about either of them, and it's really suspicious.

I realize this post might make it sound like I favor a Srceenplay lynch moreso than a Pepcho lynch. That isn't true. I think Pepcho is a lot worse than Srceenplay because Pepcho has gone out of his way to defend another scummy player, while the reverse is not true. But it seems like the rest of the playerlist sees Srceenplay as the main alternative to lynching me. I'm okay with that, though not thrilled.
You know here is another example of the saying - "Long post are not always better"

You basically just repeated how me and Srceenplay are scummy in 4 paragraphs without giving any good reasoning. I don't see your evidence, your quotes. As a whole I just see a try to make people belive in the same theory you have presented without any real evidence. And please stop says I defended someone I've had my lynch pn for almost the entire game and have persued to be scum in the past couple pages. It just doesn't fit in.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 663, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Antora

Cheesecake.
In post 674, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:
Ummm, no this isn't strange at all, even tho it's done for the second time without any explanation.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Frozen Angel, Firebringer}
{Obvious Alt, mlmooney89, kentofan}
{Srceenplay, KNPD, Alisae}
{Anotora, PeptoNinja}
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Anotora »

Pepcho, I still feel comfortable reading your post #289 as a defense of your pal, and I hope everyone else takes a look at it, too.

You're right to demand an explanation from RC about the vote/unvote thing, though.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 694, -Grey- wrote:{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Anotora, PeptoNinja}
I would suspect those are your reads?

Why me as a scum tho? Also why do you put RC and FA as town? (At least that is What I suspect)
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 694, -Grey- wrote:{-Grey-}
{RadiantCowbells, Garmr}
{Anotora, PeptoNinja}
You've only really posted regarding keyenpeedee once, in post #486. I think it's interesting that you put keyenpeedee and Srceenplay on the same tier of scumminess. Srceenplay is really far scummier than keyenpeedee and I think almost everyone but you can agree to that.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 695, Anotora wrote:Pepcho, I still feel comfortable reading your post #289 as a defense of your pal, and I hope everyone else takes a look at it, too.

You're right to demand an explanation from RC about the vote/unvote thing, though.
Please call me Pep, it will make your life easier :P

But really, if you read it that way you are misunderstanding what I said and quite frankly that means you are reading my posts wrong, so this makes your argument invalid. And you still wanting to read it in your own way just shows how little you actually have against your top scum targets.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Anotora »

You don't get to decide how your posts are read by others, Pep. That's kind of the point of the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”