drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

btw those odds would pay off like BOOOOM if it were true (cause we were scum together just in november)

but seriously nacho is probably scum and he's broken and crying in a corner that he rolled scum for this game that's why he's not around

he's been rolling scum tons and with how this game is set he'd be way more in it

this is the strongest scum-lurk read I've ever had and it's early D1 so...yerp, no one's going to believe it probably

nacho, what can I do? come dance with me in the forest?
balance among all things
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 397, camntsuki wrote:also- anyone wanna take odds on nacho and dreamerz being scum together?
dreal is town.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 401, Nahdia wrote:
In post 397, camntsuki wrote:also- anyone wanna take odds on nacho and dreamerz being scum together?
dreal is town.
uhm no
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

yup.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why/how do you say that with such confidence, nahdia?
balance among all things
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:btw those odds would pay off like BOOOOM if it were true (cause we were scum together just in november)

but seriously nacho is probably scum and he's broken and crying in a corner that he rolled scum for this game that's why he's not around

he's been rolling scum tons and with how this game is set he'd be way more in it

this is the strongest scum-lurk read I've ever had and it's early D1 so...yerp, no one's going to believe it probably

nacho, what can I do? come dance with me in the forest?
can we plz, and I beg you with all of the earnestness of my soul, can we plz vote 1 of nacho/dreamz/nahdia/dunn

the pple who are as confused as I am get a pass

if the brofist grp continues on their trajectory I am going to weep with frustration.

am I voting nahdia? their play is pretty much "I am too kewl for this gig" which is fucking awful. but I really wanna shake out nacho/dreamz

VOTE: dreamz
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 405, pirate mollie wrote:am I voting nahdia? their play is pretty much "I am too kewl for this gig" which is fucking awful.
That's a fundamental misunderstanding if ever there was one.

@dreal working on finding the right words to answer that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why am I in there?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 398, drealmerz7 wrote:you don't solve the game D1
Maybe you don't my boi.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:11 pm

MOLLIE can we talk about reads.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

See i actually like dreams last posts some

In fact based on everything id be more likely to call that a town bloc than vote them. Hell thats a great idea brofist team powers activate
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

man I need to know pronto:

is it SPEER -ex

or

SPY -rex

or something else?
balance among all things
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:15 pm

NAHDIA who are your 3 strongest scumreads.

I looked at defcon again b/c I thought I had asked you a similar question but apparently I asked:
In post 573, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 567, Nahdia wrote:LLD, Cheetory, Toogeloo

Is there something you're waiting to happen before you vote or..?
Hi name your top 3 town reads so far.

Idgaf about the reason you can pull them out of thin air for all I care or random.org them.

I want to have you on record naming 3 players that are reading town for you.
Implying you were scumreading a lot of people and not townreading anyone. And you were town.

Do you do the opposite as scum???
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 404, drealmerz7 wrote:why/how do you say that with such confidence, nahdia?
I mean, overall I've been leaning town on you from the start. But I say it now with confidence because of a specific mindset you seem to be putting forward which is one I don't think you can fake. I mean, sure you could write the words, but I don't honestly believe you would KNOW to fake it.

Trying to understand someone's frame of mind is important to me even though I often fail at it. There are easy labels for different mindsets like "frustrated", "lazy", "sarcastic", etc, but in reality things are rarely so simple. There are shades of grey so to speak. And while lots of specific combinations of attitudes are more indicative of personality than alignment, there are certain perspectives I feel lean one way or the other.

If you need me to point to something concrete, I don't believe you would know to fake the tone of what you just wrote from 398 to 400. And I strongly doubt it's a tone that comes from you naturally while playing as scum. So I think you're town. Not with absolute confidence, but with enough confidence that if a serious wagon was building on you, I would make some attempt to derail it at this point.

Incidentally, this relates to why mollie is tragically failing to read me. She's looking at my attitude, what she describes as "I am too kewl for this gig" and somehow coming to the conclusion that it's scum indicative. That finally logical leap, that "I am too kewl for this gig" > Scum is something I'm struggling to follow. I can follow SAD's read on me, it's simple enough; he sees my posts as contrived. They're not, but I can't exactly PROVE they're not, and if they ARE contrived than it certainly follows that I'm scum. So his read makes sense. Similar logical follows for RC's read on me. But mollie's read on me is nonsensical. mollie is making the mistake of equating an attitude they don't respond to well with an attitude that's indicative of scum. An attitude only justifies a read when that attitude points towards a mindset (ie scum mindset or town mindset). In my case, my attitude is something mollie has been accusing of being not the most optimal townplay (see: her accusing me of "not doing enough", etc), which is a valid criticism, but even newbies fresh out of Road to Rome can tell you that town will not constantly play with regard to absolute optimal paths, for a variety of reasons.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 409, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:MOLLIE can we talk about reads.
I am pretty sure I have had my brain scrambled by the pple who don't address anything I say to them.

when they do it is like, "oh yeah, why you read me as scumzorz, and I am ignoring you".

there is nothing to do with that.

if pple are townreading dreamz/nacho they need to speak now other than spyrella.

ffs can you help me with this.

camnsuki is awful but brofest is going after infinity. and I am not a fan of his play, he needs to bring it on.
whew!
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 405, pirate mollie wrote:but I really wanna shake out nacho/dreamz

VOTE: dreamz
(lets go the other way, though! dreamerz might be pretty confused about a great number of things... but he is right as rain about lurkernacho = scumnacho...)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 412, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:NAHDIA who are your 3 strongest scumreads.

I looked at defcon again b/c I thought I had asked you a similar question but apparently I asked:
In post 573, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 567, Nahdia wrote:LLD, Cheetory, Toogeloo

Is there something you're waiting to happen before you vote or..?
Hi name your top 3 town reads so far.

Idgaf about the reason you can pull them out of thin air for all I care or random.org them.

I want to have you on record naming 3 players that are reading town for you.
Implying you were scumreading a lot of people and not townreading anyone. And you were town.

Do you do the opposite as scum???
My only scumread is mollie. If I absolutely had to name two others, the first would be yourself and the second would be Kagami. But both of those are very much subject to change. Yourself I've gone pretty much back an forth on and would label as a "mixed vibes" read, and Kagami because... honestly, I'm not sure. I was just looking through the player list and that's the name I stopped on.

-Zaphkael, 2020
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by camntsuki »

And Spyrex- Ima come back to you when that other game is done and I can let you have it.. so truce for meow.
But for srs.. you are townreading nacho right now? Really? Or is this a classic nacho D1 bro-pass.. (which I generally give him every game myself.)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

quit pairing me with nacho

it's just because I'm the only one calling him out and proking at him, you realize

and camn, you get my vote!!!

UNVOTE: nachomamma8
VOTE: camntsuki

you say I'm confused about a great number of things, but what you say I am right about, isn't actually what I said, that is you twisting a scumgenda via me

I did not say lurkernacho = scumnacho, that is a generalized simplified stance, and not one that I hold at all nor would ever agree to having said
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

in fact, it's flatout false
balance among all things
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Spoiler:
[why/how do you say that with such confidence, nahdia?[/quote]I mean, overall I've been leaning town on you from the start. But I say it now with confidence because of a specific mindset you seem to be putting forward which is one I don't think you can fake. I mean, sure you could write the words, but I don't honestly believe you would KNOW to fake it.

Trying to understand someone's frame of mind is important to me even though I often fail at it. There are easy labels for different mindsets like "frustrated", "lazy", "sarcastic", etc, but in reality things are rarely so simple. There are shades of grey so to speak. And while lots of specific combinations of attitudes are more indicative of personality than alignment, there are certain perspectives I feel lean one way or the other.

If you need me to point to something concrete, I don't believe you would know to fake the tone of what you just wrote from 398 to 400. And I strongly doubt it's a tone that comes from you naturally while playing as scum. So I think you're town. Not with absolute confidence, but with enough confidence that if a serious wagon was building on you, I would make some attempt to derail it at this point.

Incidentally, this relates to why mollie is tragically failing to read me. She's looking at my attitude, what she describes as "I am too kewl for this gig" and somehow coming to the conclusion that it's scum indicative. That finally logical leap, that "I am too kewl for this gig" > Scum is something I'm struggling to follow. I can follow SAD's read on me, it's simple enough; he sees my posts as contrived. They're not, but I can't exactly PROVE they're not, and if they ARE contrived than it certainly follows that I'm scum. So his read makes sense. Similar logical follows for RC's read on me. But mollie's read on me is nonsensical. mollie is making the mistake of equating an attitude they don't respond to well with an attitude that's indicative of scum. An attitude only justifies a read when that attitude points towards a mindset (ie scum mindset or town mindset). In my case, my attitude is something mollie has been accusing of being not the most optimal townplay (see: her accusing me of "not doing enough", etc), which is a valid criticism, but even newbies fresh out of Road to Rome can tell you that town will not constantly play with regard to absolute optimal paths, for a variety of reasons.[/quote]quote="In post 413, Nahdia"][quote="In post 404, drealmerz7"]

this is word vomit.

omg can we lynch them.

no really that is what it is.

in case I need to make it clear VOTE: nahdia
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

"word vomit"

And you accuse me of being vacuous. :roll:

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

If you are town, mollie, maybe you should actually read the words and try to take some of it to heart. Because right now, you're voting a town with confidence and thus in major error. Learn from your mistakes, friend.

-Zaphkael, 2020
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:but seriously nacho is probably scum and he's broken and crying in a corner that he rolled scum for this game that's why he's not around
this is the strongest scum-lurk read I've ever had and it's early D1 so.....
In post 418, drealmerz7 wrote:I did not say lurkernacho = scumnacho, that is a generalized simplified stance, and not one that I hold at all nor would ever agree to having said
mm-hmm.
So clueless.. and so young.
Luckily he is here to teach us all. Like Neo.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

^^^ total scum, folks ^^^

it's how I catch them, please vote there
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”