(Mini 1858) Aeronaut's Drunken Christmas Party (Game Over!)

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I don't know why, but I'm getting the strange notion that we should look at Wake's Role Madness for Titus at her best.

Spoiler:
u did play exceptional in that game tho LMAO

In post 1738, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1731, Zachstralkita wrote:dreal, the GREY lynch was a direct barrier that had to be broken through to attain shaddowez lynch. This is the lynch that other scum were on and they pushed it hard. Why does this happen if groupscum grey?
it's more likely SK than groupscum, but even so, what I see with all of that doesn't make my mind go "well that's not possible"

if that didn't happen in my brain, then I'm not forcing it into my brain - and given the current situation and how it grew into this, it no longer matters, scumness over and over is scumness over and over and I want to kill it

there's also hood chat going on and it also doesn't give me any reassurance to titus

like, I'm not getting ANYTHING towny from that slot now, and haven't been, soooo

it's hard to take focus elsewhere

p-edit: yeah I'm just a towny trying to get another player to play the game, it's frustrating, and the constant "woe is me I can't play" is utter BS

So SK grey fake claims cop which ALMOST GOT HIM KILLED, makes posts with town intent (726, 724, 573, 556, 823, 986, among others, general tone)

AND then tells the real cop he's a fucking moron for actually claiming?

Just tell me how that works. I just want to know.
In post 1738, drealmerz7 wrote:=
if that didn't happen in my brain, then I'm not forcing it into my brain - and given the current situation and how it grew into this, it no longer matters, scumness over and over is scumness over and over and I want to kill it
Ew. How do you expect to get an accurate read on stuff when you purposely omit things because they no longer pertain to the current situation?

I think your judgement on that slot is clouded because you are going head to head with Titus and getting pissed off.

We knew from jump that Titus was not going to read shit because she said it when she entered the game, in her 7th post. You knew it personally because you told her to read the game about one game day ago and she said no. To your face. while pushing you. I can't conceive why it's still a focal point of your argument and WHY IT TRUMPS HOW -Grey- played. Because Grey read the game. He was here for it.

If we're not going to talk about Grey I will just not care about your read on that slot, but some questions :

~ How does Titus' stubbornness fit in with scum? Titus probably plays a really good scum game. This game was chock full of static, contentless noise and a bunch of really intoxicated people. She probably could have finessed us if she wanted to, you know fake some wall-y posts and in depth stuff, said something nice to me so I could have given her an instant TR like I do everyone who says something nice to me, that kinda stuff

@those who want to lynch d real merz 7, please respond
Zachstralkita wrote:
I don't see how it benefits dreal to act this hard headed with his Titus push as group or solo scum. In fact it makes things ten times worse for him.
It already has made ten times worse for him. So what gives? He's not an idiot.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8684282#p8684282]post 1746[/url], Titus wrote:I have actually developed that skill quite well. I know when I won't be able to though. It's been awhile since we played, and I have been changing.

Look at Wake's Role Madness for me at my best, stubbornness at all.
I have actually developed that skill quite well. I know when I won't be able to though. It's been awhile since we played, and I have been changing.

Look at Wake's Role Madness for me at my best, stubbornness at all.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Cabd »

LMAO
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Aero, Funny LMAO. Can you fix the quad post though?

@Zach, Fluff tactic. I mowed down Kuroi for calling players psychotic and acting like a wallflower when told that was unacceptable.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

Ffs
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

yeah I'll fix it lmao this game
2023 W/L | 1-0
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I have actually developed that skill quite well. I know when I won't be able to though. It's been awhile since we played, and I have been changing.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Titus wrote:
@Zach, Fluff tactic. I mowed down Kuroi for calling players psychotic and acting like a wallflower when told that was unacceptable.
Why fluff if last group scum or SK, where survival is important and only way to achieve victory?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

stuff at work, will get into it later (copypasting and talking is hard atm)

so you get ongoing comments
In post 1741, Cabd wrote:
In post 1700, Aeronaut wrote:[L-4] Titus - Drealmerz7
Arguably, Drealmerz7; you're trying to lynch her. Why do you care if she plays the game or not if she's scum in your eyes? Doesn't that make things easier?
likely scum

changes everything

but yes, it makes things much easier to sort when someone actually plays the game instead of poops all over the place
In post 1750, Zachstralkita wrote:
~ How does Titus' stubbornness fit in with scum? Titus probably plays a really good scum game. This game was chock full of static, contentless noise and a bunch of really intoxicated people.
She probably could have finessed us if she wanted to, you know fake some wall-y posts and in depth stuff, said something nice to me so I could have given her an instant TR like I do everyone who says something nice to me, that kinda stuff

@those who want to lynch d real merz 7, please respond
Zachstralkita wrote:
I don't see how it benefits dreal to act this hard headed with his Titus push as group or solo scum. In fact it makes things ten times worse for him.
It already has made ten times worse for him. So what gives? He's not an idiot.
boldunderlined: you've just cracked why titus is scum, thanks!!!! this is because she knows she can't get away with it with me here - that I'd read right on through it - she feels strangleheld by me (as evidenced and confessed by her), because I'm kicking her scumass and she can't maneuver like she normally would cause I'm a fellow moonloggicer or whatever and she doesn't know how to play otherwise

Zachstralkita wrote:
yeah I'd just be going at algebra because I wanted them dead from early, and I still do, but, while we piddle around, I'ma push titus until she folds - because I think it serves town wincon, because as it is she's likely scum doing nothing to try and convince otherwise, and I'ma keep harping on that until it changes
balance among all things
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1758, Zachstralkita wrote:
Titus wrote:
Why fluff if last group scum or SK, where survival is important and only way to achieve victory?
The fluff spam gets people to think t v t.

Did you miss me asking for your read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

nah i m just lazy

Town: WOLWB , Titus, drealmer

(??? can go either way): SnP,

Potential scum: algebra, Cabd
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

Cabd as scum? Really?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Cabd »

I mean it's worth it for me to lose my vote to confirm myself tomorrow. So that will sort itself anyways.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Cabd »

And by "confirm" i mean "confirm my posting restriction/negative utility status" not "prove myself innocent child"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1761, Zachstralkita wrote:words that are not an order for massclaims
Plz fix the above TIA
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

I won a lylo as voteless scum before. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Titus wrote:Cabd as scum? Really?
[potential] scum cause I think a town Creeps would have posted way more in this game. His lack of action implies to me that he wanted to stay in the shadows because he didn't want to post to be recognized as obvious. He gets MLd as town a lot.

Also I feel like Cabd's posts are the perfect way to convince everyone you're town.
Cabd wrote:
In post 1761, Zachstralkita wrote:words that are not an order for massclaims
Plz fix the above TIA

Umm lets see here

SickNPissed
algebra
dreal
Titus
Cabd
WOLWB
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1766, Titus wrote:I won a lylo as voteless scum before. :-p
I once claimed kill-less serial killer in lylo as town and got scum to claim scum (hi mala~) but let's not get crazy here.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Cabd »

Go away you're fucking dead.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1770, Cabd wrote:Go away you're fucking dead.
This.

dayvig: Pine

VOTE: Drealmerz
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Aeronaut »

There was a concern about Pine's Bah post so it has been removed; having said that, no game information was revealed in any way. Continue!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

I'm the Self-Invited Weirdo. I am generally disliked (hated) and it takes one vote less to lynch me.
Always ask for consent before hopping on someone's wagon.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

Now somebody scummon algebra.
Show

algebra
algebra
Goon
algebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by algebra »

In post 1773, Cabd wrote:Now somebody scummon algebra.
yes what do you need my sire

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”