Mini #534 - Vegetable Mafia (Game Over!)

Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by Phate »

I did state it. I didn't even mention you. Chill the fuck out, dude.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by ryan »

There's no need to start swearing Phate, I asked you a simple question
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by kravhen »

Where is the love...?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:34 pm

Post by Y »

ryan wrote:I'm not trying to get somebody lynched for a past game, that's complete crap posted by you to paint me as somebody trying to lynch somebody for no reason. B.S statement
E-x-a-m-p-l-e... And you were the one to say that other people should be open-minded...

You're taking this game too personally. If we all were against you, you'd be lynched already.

All this waste of time is anti-town, but it's not because you're scummy, just because you let your emotions react faster than your reason.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:28 am

Post by ryan »

Y wrote:
ryan wrote:I'm not trying to get somebody lynched for a past game, that's complete crap posted by you to paint me as somebody trying to lynch somebody for no reason. B.S statement
E-x-a-m-p-l-e... And you were the one to say that other people should be open-minded...

You're taking this game too personally. If we all were against you, you'd be lynched already.

All this waste of time is anti-town, but it's not because you're scummy, just because you let your emotions react faster than your reason.
Thank you Dr. Phil.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:37 am

Post by thinktank »

Don't turn this into a flame war, its just a game.

Has Korran been replaced or prodded? he doesnt seem to have posted a single post as of yet?

Who me? and Crub please stop lurking. I realize that you have posted but from ive seen of your posts they have not made any definite statements to contribute so essentially you have been absent from this game.

Destructor i dont buy your logic because i think you were trying to lure for someone to put the hammer but then realize that they were actually the second last vote and then lynch the hammerer. Whilte its true hammers are scummy, theres no way majority of scum players would ever go for hammer because its too blatant. Which is why i think your actions are scummy. Wanting to see people's reactions COULD be true but im sry either you were trying to lure or you pulled something completely idiotic that has led the town on a goosechase for the last couple of days. Either way its bad.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by Phate »

*raises eyebrows at Ryan*

You might need Dr. Phil. In fact, the psychologist should claim now. =P

Think about it. If there was a quicklynch and the mod counted his vote, destructor could say, "oh, i was just testing reactions, I didn't think the mod would actually count it!" If not, "oh, i was just testing reactions, you guys are overreacting." That's why I say fallback position for scum.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by Oman »

Firstly, Oman's patented
townie brownies
go to thinktank. This guy is an idiot, as prooven by saying I'm playing randomly (which I'm not, show me where i play randomly.) This guy is an idiot, but has given no major scum slips, hence I take that as a minor town-tell.

FoS:
Kravhen for that stupid vote on phate.

My Home ISP doesn't like me so I'm on public computers Limited Access.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by thinktank »

Oman wrote:
VOTE OMAN
Oman wrote:Ryan...can you post your role pm?
Asking for role pms? voting yourself? Plus wagoning is one thing but you've started so many bandwagons this day its completely ludacris. You didnt let any of them develop except for baseless ryan wagon, thereby making some of your acts random. I admit you have made useful posts but you have made your fair share of. I"m sry calling me an idiot for not substantiating simply shows your lack of reading as i stated my case for random self vote and completely out of line ask for the role pm.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Phate »

Phate wrote:After spending a full four minutes trying to decipher thinktank's post, here is my response.

thinktank, is English your native language? If so, please observe the following rules or I shall ignore your posts based on the negative risk:reward (migraine:uselessness) ratio.

Capitalise the first word of every sentence.
Use commas between clauses.
Use end punctuation at the end of every sentence.
Capitalise the word "I", as it refers to oneself.
Capitalise the names of your fellow players, unless they're sufficiently illiterate to have not capitalised their own name.
Use either a period or an ellipse; don't use their bastard child, "..".
On a related note, don't end EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE with "..".
If you choose to upgrade these to a full ellipse, consider some variety with end punctuation. One multi-paragraph sentence punctuated only with ellipses is irritating at best and illegible at worst.
"U" is not a valid substitute for "you."
Don't insult your fellow scummers' collective intelligence unless you're confident that you're more intelligent than they are. Then, do it in such a way that it showcases the intelligence gap, such as patronisingly giving them an impromptu crash course in the English launguage.

Also, it's not spelled "ludacris" or "sry".
I could point out what's wrong with the above posts in the area of spelling, grammar, logic, syntax, et cetera, but it's not worth the effort.

thinktank, I've told you, your posts are not worth trying to decipher in order to gain an understanding of your flawed logic.

/ignore thinktank.

Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by Crub »

Holy crap sorry I've missed so much, I've had a busy weekend I'm catching up now :|
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Crub »

Ok I've read back up.

Here's my thoughts.

Destructor a bit of advice. NEVER admit to trying to gambit a fake vote even if you were, it's a typical wtf move. A majority of games the mod will count your vote if your intentions are plain. Coming out and saying "my vote shouldn't count because I didn't unvote" is like saying "I know my vote was dubious, but I'm trying to wash my hands of the responsibility of making it". You made the vote, live with the consequences of making it.

ryan, you've made your case against destructor, don't get huffy when people won't follow you. Your suspicion against Oman is eyebrow raising and flimsy at best (maybe OMGUS'y or maybe prior involvement?).

Phate, seriously wtf dude? Your opinion seems to float with the wind, and your semantic's argument does nothing but distract the town.

kravhen, I'm not sure about. Looking townie but leaning toward townie-truism spouting.

Oman <3

I'm happy with my ryan vote for now.
Moo?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:35 am

Post by WhoMe? »

on reflection

unvote destructor

Which isn't to say I think you are town for sure, but the vote which isn't a vote thing isn't enough for me to be locked on to you.

I could be interested in a NorthJayHawk wagon. Could you answer me this question, why would you return to a random vote? You had made a serious vote, so why go back to random?
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:57 am

Post by ryan »

Crub wrote:Ok I've read back up.

ryan, you've made your case against destructor, don't get huffy when people won't follow you. Your suspicion against Oman is eyebrow raising and flimsy at best (maybe OMGUS'y or maybe prior involvement?).
I don't remember being "huffy" but I'll move on. Oman self voted (why) Asked for my role PM and has started more bandwagons in the limited pages we've had that has been down right silly. I disagree it's OMGUS or has anything to do with any other game we are currently in together.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by Crub »

Wow I guess you've never played through a random phase before? I think the bandwagon on you also served it's purpose with destructor's slip up. So I'm certainly not holding that against him.
Moo?
Northjayhawk
Northjayhawk
Townie
Northjayhawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by Northjayhawk »

WhoMe? wrote:I could be interested in a NorthJayHawk wagon. Could you answer me this question, why would you return to a random vote? You had made a serious vote, so why go back to random?
That is a fair question. My vote on Oman was only barely non-random with not a lot of solid reasoning behind it at that time, but I thought his bizarre early behavior merited some pressure. I then got some feedback that a real bandwagon before everyone even checked in would be bad. That made sense to me since you basically would let the late people off the hook from possibly making a very suspicious first couple posts and just fly under the radar.

I usually would have just unvoted, but when I saw crub check in with his silly cow, I couldnt resist returning to the random vote and making a remark about his evil avatar. By the time everyone had pretty much checked in, there were more interesting things to talk about.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by Phate »

Crub, how has my opinion been floating with the wind? After we got out of the random stage, my suspicion was firmly on destructor. Ryan's professed absolute surety of alignment and desire to lynch on Page 3 made me change my vote to Ryan, and I believe I was the first to do so. I still think destructor is scummy, though, and I'm leaning toward an either/or configuration.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Oman »

How do you people, who seem like respectable players (yes, I'm excluding thinktank) not understand the difference between a random stage play and a you know, serious play.

My wagons are there for a reason, look through them and it'll give you good connection info once we find one scum.

My involvment with the ryan wagon was designed to get an over-eager scum to jump on and take it too far (read as: destructor).

ASKING FOR A ROLE PM WAS A
FUCKING
JOKE! ryan is known for posting his role pms, in a few games I've been with him in. I was using it as a joke, seriously.

thinktank: Learn english, learn mafia, come back and see me.

Crub <3 (Moooo)
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Post by Y »

ryan wrote:Thank you Dr. Phil.
You're welcome. See you next week?

I don't think ryan is scum. I think he's just a townie that doesn't know what he's doing.

thinktank doesn't seem to understand the game either.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:05 am

Post by ryan »

Y wrote:
I don't think ryan is scum. I think he's just a townie that doesn't know what he's doing.
Listen, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you but let me just clue you in on the fact that I've played plenty of games (check my Wiki entry) and I do in fact know what I'm doing.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by Phate »

*shrugs* Nobody else does.[/provoke]

soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:51 am

Post by soupfly »

unvote: destructor
--> not saying he's not scum but the original vote was pressure more than suspicion. may decide to revote him but only when i have some firm reasons because we're way past the random stage.

so far nobody has really jumped out at me. i understand why oman, ryan and destructor are drawing heat but i can't say there's anything obvious at the moment.

i'm going to do a reread when i get a chance and hopefully i'll see something that i've missed so far.
i am sofa king!
stupid...
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:50 am

Post by destructor »

I just did a reread. Heh, one of the first things I realised was that I didn't unvote before I voted for Northjayhawk. So my vote's actually still on Oman. I can't escape criticism for his. I admit that
that
was a mistake, but the ryan "vote" wasn't. It's my word against, well, nothing, really.

If anyone wonders about the brevity of my responses earlier - I felt no need to clutter the thread when I felt I'd already answered the questions being asked. Nothings really changed. I've noted those that seemed to pursue the questioning without reference to my prior explanation.

Also, that vote count Aimee posted was apparently completely screwed up. Besides the technically of my vote, kravhen and Phate's votes were both misplaced. According to my count, this is more like what it was at post 86:
Korran (1) - WhoMe?
ryan (4) - thinktank, Phate, Oman, Crub
Crub (2) - NJH, Y
Oman (1) - des
des (1) - soupfly
soupfly (1) - kravhen

Not voting (1) - Korran, ryan

Mod: Can you clarify the vote count at post 86, taking into account anyone that didn't unvote before placing a new vote?

ryan, I think you need to read your signature, but maybe even replace 'vote' with 'post'.

@ kravhen - I don't think you ever explained why you voted soupfly in Post 42.

@ Northjayhawk - In Post 48 you flesh out, in some detail, your issues with Oman. You say that you had a 'barely-random' vote on him, which doesn't ring true in light of this post. This becomes stranger when you take into account the fact that you returned a random vote to Crub. How random
was
your vote on Oman, really?

@ ryan - What do you think about thinktank, kravhen and Crub?

@ soupfly - Are you telling us that your 'original' vote, back in Post 41 was a pressure vote? Why pressure
me
then?

@ thinktank - In both Post 90 and Post 139 you suggest that the ryan wagon was questionable because of Oman's involvement in it. What I don't understand is why you think this, and exactly what it is about it that makes it 'scummy(?)'. Can you clarify this for us?

@ WhoMe?
WhoMe? wrote:I could be interested in a NorthJayHawk wagon.
Why didn't you just start it?

@ Y - Are you scum?

Based on how much I had noted, these players need more post:
Crub, Korran (LOLOL), Oman, soupfly, WhoMe?
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:55 am

Post by destructor »

I had a question for Crub, too:
Crub wrote:I think the bandwagon on you also served it's purpose with destructor's slip up.
Slip up? What kind of slip up? As scum or town? Why purpose did it serve if it made a townie slip up?
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:39 am

Post by soupfly »

destructor wrote:@ soupfly - Are you telling us that your 'original' vote, back in Post 41 was a pressure vote? Why pressure
me
then?
the initial vote and this were not based on anything thing i'd seen in your play:
soupfly wrote:In any case I still think destructor is scum...anybody else see it too?

confirm vote: destructor
i wanted to give the impression that there was some substance to my vote when in fact there wasn't. was curious to see how others react. curious to see how you would react.

honestly i haven't read the thread closely enough to really form any firm suspicions, but i will. once i get into the flow of the game i will be quite active but for now i need to find the time to do a proper read through.

as far as why you? i'd answer that with the question "why not you"?

sorry for my being not so active but i will make it up.
i am sofa king!
stupid...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”