Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i don't have to quote shit. you're the one that has to justify your read. all you're doing is trying to justify your vote and it's shit. your explanation is shit. your explanation barely exists because you've been actively pleading not to explain.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1727, drealmerz7 wrote:I still WANT to do it, I just, don't want to do it

if that makes sense?
No.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

uhhh I could have not said anything about it at all and we'd probably still be here at L-1

lycan, you are terrible at being scum, stop trying, you're getting lynched tomorrow
balance among all things
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1751, Vince McMahon wrote:
In post 1727, drealmerz7 wrote:I still WANT to do it, I just, don't want to do it

if that makes sense?
No.
Alt slip from me. Woops.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

the point is that you're trying to justify your vote for towncred. except there's no reason to believe you had a justification or that you have an explanation. we can't know and you don't want us to.

and you want me lynched? the claimed delayed death? nice promotion of a ml. why aren't you calling for me to be vigged? do you think there won't be a night tonight?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

maybe I'm the vig?
balance among all things
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

it's too dangerous to have me making sense tomorrow isn't it? oh no lycan is scummy let's not listen to him. that's worked out in the past
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1755, drealmerz7 wrote:maybe I'm the vig?
what if i'm the vig?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you're just one giant fallacy after another, eh?

are you even aware of yourself, or do you just like GOGOGOGO and don't look?

you're like a pokemon go player walking off a ledge - you think you've got what you're looking for right in front of you, but, you're not looking right in front of you and your steps are leading you no where good (scum or town - my read is bad scum)
balance among all things
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

every1 plz look, lycan is mean and is fallacious and bad. {NOT AN EXPLANATION}
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you're digging at absolutely nothing

it's exhausting

good luck with that
balance among all things
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by boring »

Time for one last post. If you guys just ignore this, Imma talk so much smack about all of you from the dead thread. I might even break out a few yo mama jokes, that's how serious I am.

Boring - Town! Which will make all of this relevant in like 17 hours.

KuroiXHF - Scummy. He's had one-off posts, unsupported votes, and a generally scummy tone. And a fair bit of beetlejuice. These could be all written off as a scummy playstyle, except he's had very little confrontation over it. If he was town, scum would be taking the opportunity to lay the ground work at least for his mislynch tomorrow. None of that is happening. Everything aimed at Kurio has appeared to be general inquiry or earnest investigation. That's not the way scum approach potential lynchbait.

LycanFire - Leans more town with every post. I guess this illustrates the difference between reading a game and playing it in real time.

drealmersz7 - Lycan is right. Why all the vote hopping if he believed his meta argument all along? It's not like RM has been active posting in this thread for the past week and something changed his mind. The whole thing is shady. By the way, in my last game, I subbed into one where he was scum and I was town. His play is the same in all three games. This is might be the only redeeming factor, actually, because I just can't see scum purposely calling attention to the fact that they're playing like scum. Unless he's delusional.

Mhsmith0 - I find it suspicious that he'd make a vote at this juncture without exploring it. No questions for me, no questions for those not on my wagon. Since there's little to go on for my lynch anyway beyond "hur dur, she's being weird", you'd think he'd think about it first. He's certainly not hesitated to bring on a full inquisition in the past. So keep an eye on him.

Creature - Probably lazy town.

The DEO - The emperor has no pants, but they're probably town.

Gamma Emerald - I was thinking town at first, but now, I'm not so confident. There's 2.5 possible explanations for GE's altered behavior. 1) he's responded to all the crap he's gotten for being flaky, and is trying to be more like the other one-liner players. He's doing that because he's a) scum, trying to avoid a lynch by conforming, or b) town, and he's doing it as something new. Or, 2) he's scum, and we're seeing his scum game.

Vaxkiller - Vedith seemed pretty town. Vax's posts seem towny enough, I guess.

Postie - Probably town. I can see votelessness making a player lazy.

Creeps20 - Really opportunistic with zero scum-hunting effort. If they weren't "hated" (and therefore probably town) I'd say scum for sure.

JaeReed - Very obvious town. He's defending his town read (yay for one person on my side!), he's scum-hunting, he's being transparent in his process, and he's actively working to solve the game.

ɀefiend - No AI reason to scum-read, but I find the low activity uncomfortable.

Klingoncelt - The bubble thing, the transparency, and the efforts to solve are enough for the town pile.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I take it that means you're ready now, boring?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i'm taking d7's refusal to answer as riding out deadline. i gave him too many chances and all he wants is for me to be more vague to wiggle out of this when i don't have to do shit for him. a townie would have stated their thought process, but he has none because he's making shit up.

i'm fine with getting the flip VOTE: boring
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

sorry if you're town because you got dealt a shit hand but there's still a good 30% chance this was a hard bus to set up an association with me (RM-DEO-D7/JaeReed) that went wrong. the best lynch was d7 and i went through all his scumposts to push that.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by boring »

No worries Lycan, it was a doomed slot.

Twilight drops her curtain down, and pins it with a star.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by The DEO »

Math and I will talk during night.

If this is scum, we push Lycan.

If town, we back off and help people talk through things.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

regardless of flip i'm guessing you will push me just enough to make people doubt what i say and not actually do shit about it.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by The DEO »

Oh regardless of flip I want Lycan. I have defaulted to Titus twice. Once when she said ShadowStep was conf scum and I doubted that. Then she said RachMarie of my two top scumreads because of the loved claim. However Lycanfire either knows my goddamn meta. Its posts have me feeling so damn creeped out right now. I don't see how talking would help when clearly it knows about my play. If anything I'd just go because Titus says so so there isn't hydra dissonance plugging up the thread. I will not be told that it's okay to ignore someone blatantly using my meta or as town randomly stalking a player not in the game. So I will be scumreading Lycanfire til the end of the game. It is right on that.

~~ Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by The DEO »

FYI If we die tonight my reads are (RachMarie/Boring)/LycanFire/JaeReed are the all scum. Unsure about the question mark slot in the first post.

If two kills overnight likely an SK and a scum team.
If one kill overnight likely either a scum team and a townie or that wildcard is scum.

If RachMarie flips town then Lycanfire is scum but probably with KlingonCelt and maybe JaeReed I really don't like that slot.

~~Math
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Math you can't read me. Give up on trying.

Also, a game finally finished where I was scum...kind of. I was in a hydra though and my partner did some things I didn't exactly approve of (one of those being dumbtelling which resulted in me arguing with her in our PT). So I finally have something to show people. Though if drealmerz is town here he could very easily tell you that I'm town here lol.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by The DEO »

The entire point of mafia is learning how to read people. So no I won't give up on trying. Saying to someone not to read you in a game of mafia is very antitown. I may be wrong on you but I learn each time I am wrong. It's how I developed tells with DGB and possibly another player. I'm not perfect by any means but I will always try to read you.

And I don't let other people dictate my reads. My reads are my own and people can point out errors in logic but I have never believed in wearing wool clothing and going "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

~~ Math
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Boring, you can check my earlier game being better. I've recently become swamped with my one-two-kinda modded games, the five games I'm in, me being sick as well as stuff popping up at work.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you've been striking me as town up until lately, you've gotten a little weird, I don't know what is up with it

However, I can absolutely say that the feel and read I have on you here is completely different than it was in that game, but I can't say that that is because of your alignment. and I have to say that it comes with a HUGE caveat that I wasn't even exactly sure when it was you posting and when it wasn't you, because of it being a hydra - was most of it you?

I will also say (since it's now a subject of convo and, hey, that game just ended) that even though you[r hydra] gave me scumpings consistently through the game, it was dismissable enough in your ramblings and other goings on in the thread that I didn't peg you til the near end of my life (which admitedly is because I didn't do a re-read until I was L-1, and poor play on my part), and at that point it was too late to come off of BTD (since I knew he needed to be lynched and not me I knew if I waffled from him to elsewhere that I was definitely doomed)

I don't know how I would be able to tell that you're town here based on that game with such certainty, can you explain that to me (you seem to think I should find it obvious? I simply don't, even if the tones are different.)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1771, The DEO wrote:...I have never believed in wearing wool clothing and going "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

~~ Math
note: MB is not a furry
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”