Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 4.02

Empking (1): Lil Uzi Vert
TwoFace (1): Empking
Gamma Emerald (1): Joshz

No Vote (4): xSoniaNevermindx, Gamma Emerald, Aristophanes, TwoFace

With 7 players living, 4 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2017-01-11 18:30:00)

NOTES

None
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2348, Empking wrote:
In post 2341, TwoFace wrote:Kinda busy right now but @emp. I didn't lolhammer anyone. I accidentally hammered. There's a difference

VOTE: emp
Accidently two posts after the vote count. Yeah, guys at my high school used o do that all the time.
I'm a shitty reader. What can I say. I saw your wagon was falling apart and pissed off. I was ok with aj being lynched so I voted him before I headed out.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Honestly, I'm with TF here and Emp pushing this shitty reasoning so hard is making me scumread him significantly.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2352, Aristophanes wrote:Honestly, I'm with TF here and Emp pushing this shitty reasoning so hard is making me scumread him significantly.
How is the reasoning possibly bad. He hammered two posts after the vote count, after Josh's tiny post. "Lol, didn't read" can excuse anything. Especially when you're only asking to read two tiny posts immediately before his.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

The reasoning is bad because it's not AI. Accidents happen. If you're town you're letting your shitty reasons for scum reading me bias your opinion of the accidental hammer. In the end the hammer didn't hurt anything and he was somebody I was willing to lynch and he was probably going to be lynched anyway since people didn't want to lynch you.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

For some reason I thought we were in mylo but we aren't.

VOTE: emp
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Empking »

We lost Nacho's final thoughts due to that manner; probably. That's a great harm.

That hammer cannot plausibly be seen as an accident. If people are willing to let you get away with what is clearly awful garbage, then we deserve to lose.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2264, Dierfire wrote:
VOTE COUNT 3.08

Gamma Emerald (3): Aj The Epic, xSoniaNevermindx, Lil Uzi Vert
Aj The Epic (3): Nachomamma8, Aristophanes, Gamma Emerald
Empking (1): Joshz
Joshz (1): Empking

No Vote (1): TwoFace

With 9 players living, 5 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-12-31 18:30:00)

NOTES

None
In post 2265, Joshz wrote:I'm very sure Empking is scum. However, since we are ignoring it for now at nachos request

Unvote and VOTE: aj
In post 2266, TwoFace wrote:Whatever

VOTE: aj

I'm over this game
wow. such accident. much whatever. much im over this game. such accident. wow.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:38 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2356, Empking wrote:We lost Nacho's final thoughts due to that manner; probably. That's a great harm.

That hammer cannot plausibly be seen as an accident. If people are willing to let you get away with what is clearly awful garbage, then we deserve to lose.
no we didn't because he shares a PF with another mason who is still alive and they had the entire night phase to discuss things. The other mason is perfectly capable to summarize Nacho's final thoughts for us.

so we didn't lose shit.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:39 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2357, Empking wrote:wow. such accident. much whatever. much im over this game. such accident. wow.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2358, TwoFace wrote:no we didn't because he shares a PF with another mason who is still alive and they had the entire night phase to discuss things. The other mason is perfectly capable to summarize Nacho's final thoughts for us.
Nacho didn't give any in the thread. He was probably busy over that two day period. We'll never actually know whether he would have found the time with two more days, but it is likely that he would have.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

you still here whining? damn are you like 6 years old? grow up already and move on. shit happens. it was a fucking accident. move on

if you are town, make a case on somebody else. you're original reason for scum reading me is absolute shit. your attempt to downplay my push on fitz is absolute shit. using conf.bias to make this accidental hammer into some sort of scummy thing is absolute shit.

I have seen nothing pro-town from you so far and this whining doesn't make you look any better.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2302, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'll make sure to post full reads when I get home today, which is late but is gonna happen.
nacho said he would post stuff, I am sure he posted it in the pf with uzi.

@ uzi - was nacho able to post his final thoughts? if yes can you summarize for us?

Thank you
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Joshz »

Nacho didn't give his thoughts Uzi already said that

Now can we fucking lynch gamma
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

oh well that sucks. he did make a bunch of posts in the game though so we know what he was thinking. if emp is town and wants to keep pushing me for a mistake, he can go right ahead but post game he can go eat a brick when it's revealed I was town and he was just stupid.

but that's all moot cause no way he is town
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2266, TwoFace wrote:Whatever

VOTE: aj

I'm over this game
This post is the not the post of someone unaware that he is ending the Day. "Whatever" is saying that he is consigned to the lynch. "I'm over this game" is pithy words to go into night. Two is clearly lying about it being an accident. That is only going to come from scum.

What does you put as a defense? Just frequent refences to me being a whiner or a baby or a six year old. Not much of an argument.

Also, the fact that he managed to fully make clear that he did not read Luv's comment about Nacho not giving his thoughts - just like he didn't read Josh's post which came immediately before his own - is clearly calculated. I know that I find it tricky to make repeated and specific refences to stuff that I haven't read so as to make it clear that I have not read them.

Ywo's posts have been consistently calculated. They have also been incrdibly on the nose. Am I seeing things? No. I'm, also, the only one looking at his surprise-hammer and that definitely happened.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

Dude you're scum reading me because I have a policy you disagree with and I accidentally hammered somebody I previously said I'd be ok lynching.

Go change your diaper and fuck off.

Nothing about me is calculated.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2366, TwoFace wrote:Dude you're scum reading me because I have a policy you disagree with and I accidentally hammered somebody I previously said I'd be ok lynching.

Go change your diaper and fuck off.

Nothing about me is calculated.
I have never scumread for the policy. I have never scumread you for the unvote.

My core reasonm for scumreading you was the fact that the whole: Fitz gives a lacklustre attack on Two, Two reacts with an unconvincing attack on Fitz that looks like distancing.

As I've said before: Is Two reacting to me like he reacted to Having?

Are all these diaper comments acting like he thinks I could be scum at all?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Joshz »

Both of you fit as gamma partners so why can't we just lynch gamma and deal with this tomorrow zzz
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

The unvote was cause of me not wanting to lynch claimed PRs day 1, so to scum read me for the unvote IS scum reading me for somettjdt is at best a town tell for me. At worst it's s null tell.

And you could totally be scum whining.

You're 2 main points against me are non AI. If you're town you're probably going to get lynched because of that. That's why I think you are scum. There is no way I can see town push non AI things as scummy. Fitz did and got caught. You're doing it now and are caught.

If youte town, you need to take this game more seriously and come back with scum reads based on legitimately scummy things.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2368, Joshz wrote:Both of you fit as gamma partners so why can't we just lynch gamma and deal with this tomorrow zzz
For now gamma gets a pass as fitz tried to push gamma. Right now nobody is scummier than emp. Vote emp
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:22 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2367, Empking wrote:Fitz gives a lacklustre attack on Two, Two reacts with an unconvincing attack on Fitz that looks like distancing.
maybe you could call the attack on gamma lackluster, but I don't think you can call his attack on me lackluster since he basically pushed for my lynch the majority of the game. if anything I think in fitz's initial list reads, he had much better reasons to push gamma over me. You call it distancing, but scum are only going to distance when they have to. I was under no pressure at all, nobody was even really scum reading me so to think he cast shade on me out of the blue just to distance is just more stupid thinking if you are town.

There is absolutely no way you can call my push on fitz unconvincing because at least 2 or 3 people liked my reasons, one of them is confirmed town said they were good and contributed to his scum read on fitz.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I've had enough of this 1v1.
VOTE: Emp
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Dierfire »

One
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum