Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 124, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 121, -Grey- wrote:
In post 116, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 111, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Pepto Ninja

Okay, I'm good with going back to this.
I will repeat the question Ano asked - why are you lynchhopping?
Your question is as irrelevant as theirs was because I was going back and forth between two scumreads trying to figure out which one I wanted more.

Congratulations, you win.
Actually you seem inconsistent in what you do. You seem pretty confident in your scumread after about five pages of nonsense. Good job.
Just as confident as I can be five pages into the game.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

Six*
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

And we haven't even gotten anybody to post for the first time ;)
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Anotora »

So, Garmr was active in this thread for an hour and literally all he did was (jokingly or not) buddy up to Firebringer and comment on Pepchoninga's newbieness.

That's... not a great contribution on his part.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Edit: haven't gotten everybody
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 128, Anotora wrote:So, Garmr was active in this thread for an hour and literally all he did was (jokingly or not) buddy up to Firebringer and comment on Pepchoninga's newbieness.

Has calling me a noob become a meme or something? At least don't use it in your arguments cuz it's getting on my nerves >.<
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:14 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 130, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 128, Anotora wrote:So, Garmr was active in this thread for an hour and literally all he did was (jokingly or not) buddy up to Firebringer and comment on Pepchoninga's newbieness.

Has calling me a noob become a meme or something? At least don't use it in your arguments cuz it's getting on my nerves >.<
Letting people know it annoys you is the worst thing you can do.
---
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 131, -Grey- wrote:

I belive in sportsmanship and this includes counting everybody as your equal in a game like that. Since the other things are disrespectful ^^
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 132, Pepchoninga wrote:

I belive in sportsmanship and this includes counting everybody as your equal in a game like that. Since the other things are disrespectful ^^
I believe in sportsmanship too. Part of that is nutting up and not letting inconsequential remarks affect your mindset.
---
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 133, -Grey- wrote:
In post 132, Pepchoninga wrote:

I believe in sportsmanship too. Part of that is nutting up and not letting inconsequential remarks affect your mindset.
I will agree with you on that. Tho I would still like to play without those remarks. Think whatever you wish tho.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Garmr »

So you expect ground breaking work in rvs and I will work at my own pace. Honestly you haven't really done that much noteworthy either. Also dislike the way you framed my view pepchininga I was pointing to light behavior I didn't understand and tried to find a reasoning to it. I was hoping to see others reaction but

So far I have a town read on

firebringer
rc

grey is back to null with his recent behavior. His constant attacking seems kinda forced.

and to be honest My gut is not feeling frozen angel as well at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Garmr »

i was pointing light onto*
Obvious Alt
Obvious Alt
Townie
Obvious Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Obvious Alt »

In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.
In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.
Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.
Bullshit.
In post 17, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.
In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.
Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.
First, hello to everybody and second I hope that Alt takes a serious approach to the game and is gonna participate to the fullest, else he might actually ruin the experience. But this is also not something you should use as a clear argument before everyone got to even say hello.
I fully intend to take it seriously, it has merely been my experience of late that the more people allow themselves to be influenced, the more they tend to be manipulated. I'm going back to basics, and trusting my own gut - not yours.

I'll listen to and engage with discussion, but I'm going to be listening to myself most of all.
In post 21, Firebringer wrote:I am a miller.
Acknowledged. Thank you for following protocol.
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's time for us to gloriously VOTE: Draw.

All aboard choo choo choo.

Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.
Is this for real?
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:

What if we are both miller? O_o
Super unlikely.
In post 85, Firebringer wrote:Town read on antora
I concur.
In post 95, Firebringer wrote:Grey you sound like a house alt
I was thinking the same, actually.

Pending a confirmation from RC, my guy says Grey should go.

VOTE: Grey

Edit: Those last posts from Garmr make me suspect him too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 135, Garmr wrote:

So you expect ground breaking work in rvs and I will work at my own pace. Honestly you haven't really done that much noteworthy either. Also dislike the way you framed my view pepchininga I was pointing to light behavior I didn't understand and tried to find a reasoning to it. I was hoping to see others reaction but

firebringer
rc

grey is back to null with his recent behavior. His constant attacking seems kinda forced.

I'm sorry was your 3rd sentence directed to me, since I didn't really understand it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 15, Anotora wrote:
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:No Lynch is never an option on d1.
Yet you voted for it.
Hello captain obvious
In post 27, Anotora wrote:Garmr, why are your posts so fixated on Firebringer?
Answered this yet you never bothered inquiring further into why not?
In post 45, Anotora wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote: Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.
It's much, much likelier that one of you two is scum.
In post 50, Anotora wrote:RC, you serious about your miller claim? Because if you are then we have at least a 50/50 chance of lynching scum Day 1 and that's a great place to start.
I feel like your just posting this shit to make it seem like your involved. Anyone who's not new can see rc is bull shitting at this point with the lack of vote.
In post 84, Anotora wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote: a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I think it's more likely for a scum to claim miller early than for scum to counterclaim miller. This is in part because of how unlikely two millers are.

If Firebringer is scum, then claiming miller was a big risk for him that could also have paid off. On the other hand, if RadiantCowbells is scum, claiming miller would be a terrible move, since at best he'd get a mislynch on Firebringer and then be confirmed scum, and at worst he'd be lynched straight off Day 1.

It almost seems to me like we should put such a bad scum move past RC and vote Firebringer, but that's WIFOMy.

I'm not doing anything either way until RC confirms that his claim was serious.
engage in wifom then right off your own post as wifomy what's the motivation as town to do this. It seems counter productive and just looks like something someone would post to make it look like their doing something.

In post 89, Anotora wrote:
In post 81, Frozen Angel wrote:ahh let me make the case then:
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.
@Anotora , You stated your not a fan of Grey no lynch vote, but thats a topic to discus later in day. Grey beleives you're scum for pretending/suggesting No lynch is a viable discussable option in day 1.

what that makes you think about Grey and his rvs no lynch vote and then his next vote on you?
You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his
actual scumhunting effort
, with clear posts with clear points to them.
Compliments grey on his scum hunting and calls him pro town doesn't list anypoints seems like a generic make believe read.
In post 96, Anotora wrote:
In post 92, Frozen Angel wrote:no I asked what that particular thing I said means to you.
Could you rephrase that? I don't understand.
-Grey- wrote:
In post 89, Anotora wrote:You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his actual scumhunting effort, with clear posts with clear points to them.
I'm protown for scumreading you with clear posts with actual points to them?

Sounds like a confession if I ever heard one.

VOTE: Anotora
Why are you votehopping?
Contradicts the last post by calling him out for vote hopping. If grey makes good points why are you asking him about his vote hopping and instead not try and argue against his case against you. Instead of trying to figure out why he scum reads you. You scarecrow him in a different direction.
In post 112, Anotora wrote:
In post 101, Frozen Angel wrote:and I mean I like to know what is your opinion about the fact that "he scum reads you for believing Not voting is a topic to be discussed later in day"
I mean, it was a reasonable thing for him to criticize, especially considering that was only page 1 and we didn't have a lot to go off of.
So it's ok early game to not say much ok.
In post 115, Anotora wrote:

It almost seems like you're rewarding me for townreading you, by taking your vote off of me and putting it back on Pepchoninga. That's the scummiest thing you've done so far.
But grey has such good town read right you think his points on pepchoninga were good from his perspective. You don't seem fussed with his actual reasoning to vote you in the first place. Seems like your just attacking here for a possible vote.

VOTE: anotora
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 138, Pepchoninga wrote:

firebringer
rc

I'm sorry was your 3rd sentence directed to me, since I didn't really understand it.
Post 74 I comment How your post early game seem a little superficial not to deep with analysis. Two reasoning I give why it might be that way is that your newish (I didn't call you a noob) and it's early game.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 137, Obvious Alt wrote:

Is this for real?

Super unlikely.
Thanks for getting us back on track. The fact that RadiantCowbells has ignored calls to double down on his miller counterclaim, is cause for action. Since ObviousAlt is here to play and doesn't seem anti-information as I worried she might, I'm going to move my vote to pressure RC.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Anotora »

-Grey- and Garmr both use the same talking point(!) about RC's miller counterclaim. That is, "it can't be serious; if it was, then RC would have voted Firebringer."

But that's nonsense because RC did, in fact, vote Firebringer! Only four real-life minutes after posting the counterclaim! And RC's vote is still now on Firebringer!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 140, Garmr wrote:

firebringer
rc

Post 74 I comment How your post early game seem a little superficial not to deep with analysis. Two reasoning I give why it might be that way is that your newish (I didn't call you a noob) and it's early game.
I actually completely missed your post, so sorry about that. I am admittedly newer to the more competitive ,shaw I say, forum mafia, but me not going deep into anything at the time of you making that post and even now is due to the fact I'm still forming opinions and also I am waiting on everybody to come in and catch up to the couple pages of hit and miss arguments. This is still pretty early game and we do have 2 weeks so I see no reason to rush into any non well though wagons and fire accusations with no real evidence to back it up.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Garmr laid that out pretty good. Good job.

VOTE: Anotora
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 142, Anotora wrote:-Grey- and Garmr both use the same talking point(!) about RC's miller counterclaim. That is, "it can't be serious; if it was, then RC would have voted Firebringer."

But that's nonsense because RC did, in fact, vote Firebringer! Only four real-life minutes after posting the counterclaim! And RC's vote is still now on Firebringer!
Honestly, RCs vote seemed more RVSish then a serious one. But still we should wait for a resoonce from him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 143, Pepchoninga wrote:

firebringer
rc

I actually completely missed your post, so sorry about that. I am admittedly newer to the more competitive ,shaw I say, forum mafia, but me not going deep into anything at the time of you making that post and even now is due to the fact I'm still forming opinions and also I am waiting on everybody to come in and catch up to the couple pages of hit and miss arguments. This is still pretty early game and we do have 2 weeks so I see no reason to rush into any non well though wagons and fire accusations with no real evidence to back it up.
I like this answer I'm generally saying what's in my head at this time. Still through I do have a slight paranoia about you but I can't find anything to justify it.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 146, Garmr wrote:
In post 143, Pepchoninga wrote:

firebringer
rc

I like this answer I'm generally saying what's in my head at this time. Still through I do have a slight paranoia about you but I can't find anything to justify it.
Honestly I belive its normal to have a slight paranoia. This actually gives me a good slight town-read. We are early game and very little things may seem scummy. That's why I love having long days since it really helps you get beyond that paranoia and follow people's though process to get good reads and form strong arguments.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 139, Garmr wrote:
In post 112, Anotora wrote:
In post 101, Frozen Angel wrote:and I mean I like to know what is your opinion about the fact that "he scum reads you for believing Not voting is a topic to be discussed later in day"
I mean, it was a reasonable thing for him to criticize, especially considering that was only page 1 and we didn't have a lot to go off of.
So it's ok early game to not say much ok.
Of all the strawmen. How can you even come close to interpreting that, as if I said it was okay not to contribute in the early game?
In post 139, Garmr wrote:
In post 115, Anotora wrote:

It almost seems like you're rewarding me for townreading you, by taking your vote off of me and putting it back on Pepchoninga. That's the scummiest thing you've done so far.
But grey has such good town read right you think his points on pepchoninga were good from his perspective. You don't seem fussed with his actual reasoning to vote you in the first place. Seems like your just attacking here for a possible vote.
His actual reasoning to vote for me? I argued with it and won, which is why he took the vote off of me in the first place. As for my read on him, don't be disingenuous. I've made no bones about writing posts that sometimes criticize -Grey- and sometimes praise -Grey-.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Edit: Gives me a good slight town read on you (so it doesn't bring up confusion)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”