Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 72, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 66, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepchoninga feels flat scummy but in a very newbie way. He might just be newbie.
I do get quite insulted when I'm called a newbie. What makes you think I'm scummy?
It's because you do things and look at things by the book, using the site meta as a manual. It feels either scummy or newbie but I guess it's possible that you just approach things like that?
That is kinda different than what I was thinking.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 71, Frozen Angel wrote:by case I mean even one short sentence saying I beleive you did that which was scummy
Try reading the post where I voted her.

I also find her interest in pushing for a counterclaim on the Miller to be scummy and would townread RC and FB both upon her red flip.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote:pac that meta is not true - it was true in the old days maybe

a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I see. Well, I was just acting of common sence, since usually when you start claiming the same role it's either a TvS, a SvS or in this case a RVS discussion.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 72, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 66, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pepchoninga feels flat scummy but in a very newbie way. He might just be newbie.
I do get quite insulted when I'm called a newbie. What makes you think I'm scummy?
It's because you do things and look at things by the book, using the site meta as a manual. It feels either scummy or newbie but I guess it's possible that you just approach things like that?
I look at the manual when I don't have experience with something. I haven't encountered a game (either read or played in) where there was a miller or at peast a claim for one.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 77, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote:pac that meta is not true - it was true in the old days maybe

a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I see. Well, I was just acting of common sence, since usually when you start claiming the same role it's either a TvS, a SvS or in this case a RVS discussion.
What scum would want to counterclaim miller especially this early in the game. Also I know firebringer enough to know he wouldn't fakeclaim miller as scum.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

If you want to claim common sense, them common sense should have told you that a real cc would have been accompanied with a vote.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ahh let me make the case then:
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.
@Anotora , You stated your not a fan of Grey no lynch vote, but thats a topic to discus later in day. Grey beleives you're scum for pretending/suggesting No lynch is a viable discussable option in day 1.

what that makes you think about Grey and his rvs no lynch vote and then his next vote on you?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 79, Garmr wrote:

What scum would want to counterclaim miller especially this early in the game. Also I know firebringer enough to know he wouldn't fakeclaim miller as scum.
Fair enough, I haven't played with you lot, so I cannot talk about what one of you would or would not do.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 80, -Grey- wrote:

If you want to claim common sense, them common sense should have told you that a real cc would have been accompanied with a vote.
It could also be provocative.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote: a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I think it's more likely for a scum to claim miller early than for scum to counterclaim miller. This is in part because of how unlikely two millers are.

If Firebringer is scum, then claiming miller was a big risk for him that could also have paid off. On the other hand, if RadiantCowbells is scum, claiming miller would be a terrible move, since at best he'd get a mislynch on Firebringer and then be confirmed scum, and at worst he'd be lynched straight off Day 1.

It almost seems to me like we should put such a bad scum move past RC and vote Firebringer, but that's WIFOMy.

I'm not doing anything either way until RC confirms that his claim was serious.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

Town read on antora
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 66, Pepchoninga wrote:I do get quite insulted when I'm called a newbie.
In post 82, Pepchoninga wrote:Fair enough, I haven't played with you lot, so I cannot talk about what one of you would or would not do.
VOTE: Pepto Ninja

Can't have it both ways, mate.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 84, Anotora wrote:
In post 67, Frozen Angel wrote: a scum should be idiot to claim miller. (I'm sure Fire and RC are not idiots - :shifty: ) [I'm joking! I love you both] cause there is a meta to never let a miller reach mylo lylo.
I think it's more likely for a scum to claim miller early than for scum to counterclaim miller. This is in part because of how unlikely two millers are.

If Firebringer is scum, then claiming miller was a big risk for him that could also have paid off. On the other hand, if RadiantCowbells is scum, claiming miller would be a terrible move, since at best he'd get a mislynch on Firebringer and then be confirmed scum, and at worst he'd be lynched straight off Day 1.

It almost seems to me like we should put such a bad scum move past RC and vote Firebringer, but that's WIFOMy.

I'm not doing anything either way until RC confirms that his claim was serious.
Fucking scumposting right here.
---
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 79, Garmr wrote:
What scum would want to counterclaim miller especially this early in the game
. Also I know firebringer enough to know he wouldn't fakeclaim miller as scum.
I mean yeah practically what Garmr said. The whole miller crap is NAI atm and I actually can believe 2 town miller claims in a setup anyway.

pedit : thats what we call wifom anotora

are you an alt or a new player? (If you don't mind answering ofc)

Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 81, Frozen Angel wrote:ahh let me make the case then:
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.
@Anotora , You stated your not a fan of Grey no lynch vote, but thats a topic to discus later in day. Grey beleives you're scum for pretending/suggesting No lynch is a viable discussable option in day 1.

what that makes you think about Grey and his rvs no lynch vote and then his next vote on you?
You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his actual scumhunting effort, with clear posts with clear points to them.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

RC was bullshitting about being a Miller.

Get over it. Geez.
---
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 86, -Grey- wrote:
In post 82, Pepchoninga wrote:Fair enough, I haven't played with you lot, so I cannot talk about what one of you would or would not do.

Don't understand how you find any connection between the two posts. In the first one I say I'm not a complete Newbie and it is pretty insulting saying that (even if I make dumb mistakes) and in the second one I say that since I don't know you as players as well as you know each other, I cannot say if somebody would do something or not, like some of you have done till now.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

no I asked what that particular thing I said means to you.

Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 88, Frozen Angel wrote:are you an alt or a new player? (If you don't mind answering ofc)
I played several years ago, but I'm trying to distance myself from my old account.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:40 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 89, Anotora wrote:You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his actual scumhunting effort, with clear posts with clear points to them.
I'm protown for scumreading you with clear posts with actual points to them?

Sounds like a confession if I ever heard one.

VOTE: Anotora
---
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Firebringer »

Grey you sound like a house alt
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 92, Frozen Angel wrote:no I asked what that particular thing I said means to you.
Could you rephrase that? I don't understand.
-Grey- wrote:
In post 89, Anotora wrote:You're asking what my read on Grey is? My very early read on him is somewhat pro-town based on his actual scumhunting effort, with clear posts with clear points to them.
I'm protown for scumreading you with clear posts with actual points to them?

Sounds like a confession if I ever heard one.

VOTE: Anotora
Why are you votehopping?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 91, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 86, -Grey- wrote:

Don't understand how you find any connection between the two posts. In the first one I say I'm not a complete Newbie and it is pretty insulting saying that (even if I make dumb mistakes) and in the second one I say that since I don't know you as players as well as you know each other, I cannot say if somebody would do something or not, like some of you have done till now.
If you're not a newbie, you don't need to know us personally to read us.

Read between the lines, newbie.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 95, Firebringer wrote:Grey you sound like a house alt
Who?
---
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 98, -Grey- wrote:
In post 95, Firebringer wrote:Grey you sound like a house alt
Who?
Good cover
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”