bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

@Spade, yoy have still not completed your reads list. And your whole "wait, OMG, i just noticed Mala's breadcrumb" made me completely cringe when I read it.

Just few weeks back, in Open 657, I thought we discussed this with MDS that breadcrumbs are breadcrumbs bcoz the original player doesnt want to openly announce that. So it must be revealed by only the Original player. You never say hey see what that guy is trying to hide!

With this background, what were you thinking when you exposed that breadcrumb. Especially since it was a Vig claim according to you, how did a town!you think you are helping town? We dont have a doc in this setup so there was no way Vig could be protected. JKing vig would protect him but lose his ability to shoot down scum, right? So please explain why you exposed a breadcrumb.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

ill explain it at endgame.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 802, Malakittens wrote:ill explain it at endgame.
What??? Fine if you think that will help scum.

My scumreads as of now are-

Scumlean- Aelin = Spade = IV = Alissae > Mala = CD
Townlean- KT, Kop, LUV, Aubrey, Hawk

I think Alisae's frustration and resigned mode comes out of a town mentality. But her initial play was very scummy to me.

I would have liked if Mala responded to my question. But if she us not, I am ready to giv a town!Mala some benefit of doubt.

Also, waiting for Spade to answer my query.

CD- I am not too sure. But just because of the Jin head, I feel they could be town

As of now I am fine voting for Aelin.

VOTE: Aelin
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

not answering you wont help scum it will help town if people stop poking and proding something that shouldnt have even been highlighted in the first place
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 750, Aelin wrote:Pretty sure now Bang is town
This is quite opportunistic buddying. I dont like it
In post 752, KainTepes wrote:
In post 750, Aelin wrote:Pretty sure now Bang is town
tell me why,, i understand the meaning of his posts but i'm not townreading him yet because he doesnt seem to be committed to any kind of stance ever since i CLAIMED
Thats because I dont like hastily voting before I read everything.

Thanks Hawk for 768, 772 and KT for 754, 755. I bad not noticed these things about Aelin maybe because I was too fixated with Alissae.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Hawk »

Yeah Aelin spent that whole time flip flopping and generally trying to be oppurtunistic. I think she's definitely scum. Honestly I think it's her and Spade and idk for a third anymore but her and Spade still rub me the wrong way. Lots of scummy things in there ISO. I might compile tomorrow. I'm kinda busy with new years right now. But I saw posts so I thought I'd drop in say happy new years to everyone and that I'm still reading when I can just won't respond much till at least tomorrow.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Happy new year everyone!!!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 798, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 700, Alisae wrote:Dude, I don't care anymore. Lynch me. I'm basicly giving up.
:facepalm: :mad: Stop doing this. I've seen you pull something similar too many times now.
In post 706, Aubrey wrote:
In post 694, Alisae wrote:
In post 689, KainTepes wrote:
In post 687, Alisae wrote:oh wait he claimed.
Ok
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
can we lynch this please,,
Sure. I stopped caring now.
VOTE: Alisae
ew.
I don't like this response. Why didn't you encourage Alisae not to give up here or try to work with him like KT did?
F that. Voting yourself in that situation holds no town benefit what so ever. the rvs self voting bs didn't bother me, but that is just horrible. And then they turn around like
'"omg im not gonna vote myself cause the town actually needs to look at the votes on me"
. gimme. A. Break.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

10 pages since I last posted. How? I just posted yesterday evening :o
In post 801, bangthemafia wrote:@Spade, yoy have still not completed your reads list. And your whole "wait, OMG, i just noticed Mala's breadcrumb" made me completely cringe when I read it.

Just few weeks back, in Open 657, I thought we discussed this with MDS that breadcrumbs are breadcrumbs bcoz the original player doesnt want to openly announce that. So it must be revealed by only the Original player. You never say hey see what that guy is trying to hide!

With this background, what were you thinking when you exposed that breadcrumb. Especially since it was a Vig claim according to you, how did a town!you think you are helping town? We dont have a doc in this setup so there was no way Vig could be protected. JKing vig would protect him but lose his ability to shoot down scum, right? So please explain why you exposed a breadcrumb.
Really bang, really?? Maybe if you weren't busy playing scum last game you would have seen what was discussed. Check Game Link 1. Check the next post too. Gamma clearly mentions, any bold texts /
writing patterns
that is obvious needs to be shared. This was super obvious to me. When the vig is exposed to town (that is town also knows who vig is and not just scum), it entails a bit of WIFOM (the JK may protect may not protect). Which is better than a certain scum kill according to me.

Ohh crap. It looks like Gamma has modified his original wikki article, Wikki, to include the term, "if the person is close to being lynched". Thanks for making me look stupid, Gamma.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

I guess bang is moreso townish.
GTKAS
| here.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 593, Hawk wrote:You let up off of
Spade to Vote Mala after spades read which is super oppurtunistically of Spade anyway since he was going alphabetically he just skips me and Kop and goes for his Mala read?
Answer for that
In post 509, KainTepes wrote:SPADE,, respond on MALAKITTENS
In post 510, Hawk wrote:
In post 509, KainTepes wrote:SPADE,, respond on MALAKITTENS
This spade.
In post 522, Malakittens wrote:Another thing is spade still got a pass for not answering about his read on me. This post feels like a distraction.
In post 562, Hawk wrote: 528 Mala's reasoning actually to me makes pretty good sense. Spade seems to be role fishing a bit here, and despite what he was saying this entire post feels like a distraction as to what was originally asked of him.
@Hawk I wonder why I magically decided to give a mala read out of nowhere
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 547, Alisae wrote:
In post 278, Alisae wrote:
In post 212, Spade_Ace wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager

Not liking his posts so far. They all seem ambiguous.
Is it just me, or does this post seem very opportunistic.
@Alisae Check Have already responded to that. If you have an issue with the response then mention that. Stop posting the same thing again.
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

In post 791, Aubrey wrote:Ugh. I'm tired and basically skimmed the last bit. I'm not happy with the push on KT at all. Bang. Hawk. Alisea. and Dagger. What's worse ya'll pushed the claimed power role into revealing which power role he is specifically.

It would have been better for us if KT remained an undeclared role. The mafia then would have either had to try and kill him (which would have been blocked more than likely), or waste their investigator's read on him.

By forcing him to claim, it has given the mafia that much more of an edge now.
Alright, lets be serious here. I posted my thoughts towards KT, i did not vote. I, in no way, put pressure on him to reveal. I simply voiced my concerns and left it alone. Dont lump me in with the voters and those who asked him for his role.
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

^Jin^
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Aelin »

In post 779, Hawk wrote:
In post 776, Aelin wrote:I don't see how that connects to you in anyway.
Did I ever say I scumread you?
You don't say it out right but at the time the two scum KT was certain of was Alisae and Me so the scum wagon you're referring to is Spade, Alisae, Hawk. So yes you scumread me.

Now let me point out inconsistencies in your shit.

and Here's where you town read Mala from a reaction test.

Here's a sheep on me being upset about CD not posting...

and You ask about vote counts cause you want to be on Spade but don't want Spade hammered. Carefully setting up all your distancing with Spade.

Here's you don't like KT.
and Literally your next two posts you flip off KT to it being ridiculous look back at Alisae and Spade.

Distractionary post on Aubrey now that KT is confirmed? Explain why Town!Aelin says this.

and we're back to Mala being scum off Spade's read. Yep inconsistent as fuck.

Please. Aelin don't dodge the question again. What is town!Aelin's reasoning behind this behavior? Because Scum!Aelin is kinda looking like the only reason I can see.

1. I have gone over this.
2. I townread Mala from the reaction test but then thought it over.
3. 3 days no posting on a hydra is always disgusting. Me pointing that out shouldn't even be alignment indicative.
4. No. What I do not like at all is Spade wagon going so quickly at the first window of oppurtunity still and would fully support it being built up again. I simply did not want to hammer. Last towngame on here I was scumread and mislynched for not wanting to hammer someone who flipped scum.
5. Because some people are going under the radar in this game like Aubrey
6. I've been thinking things through this game and differ my meta because too many times my reads have stayed the same since the start of the game on different websites and partly rely on omgus and can potentially cost towm the game so yes my reads have changed a lot this game
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Aelin »

Spades finish your reads list
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Kop »

UNVOTE:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:39 am

Post by The MM »

Happy new year everyone!

I apologize for being unavailable yesterday, but I had a lot to attend to.

A lot happened in the game to, and Alisae did hit L-1, but no hammer was reached.

Votecount N°7
Not Voting (1):
Aelin, Kop
Alisae (2):
Aubrey, Malakittens
innocentvillager (1):
Crystalline Dagger
Spade_Ace (1):
innocentvillager,
Crystalline Dagger (2):
Spade_Ace, KainTepes
Aelin (4):
Hawk, Alisae, Lil Uzi Vert, bangthemafia

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-01-04 12:00:00)
Last edited by The MM on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Kop »

I didn't see any breadcrumb from KT, or see any sign of him having a PR at the time I voted, my bad for not having perfect observation skills to see that.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 813, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 791, Aubrey wrote:Ugh. I'm tired and basically skimmed the last bit. I'm not happy with the push on KT at all. Bang. Hawk. Alisea. and Dagger. What's worse ya'll pushed the claimed power role into revealing which power role he is specifically.

It would have been better for us if KT remained an undeclared role. The mafia then would have either had to try and kill him (which would have been blocked more than likely), or waste their investigator's read on him.

By forcing him to claim, it has given the mafia that much more of an edge now.
Alright, lets be serious here. I posted my thoughts towards KT, i did not vote. I, in no way, put pressure on him to reveal. I simply voiced my concerns and left it alone. Dont lump me in with the voters and those who asked him for his role.
He says he is a power role, but hasn't claimed yet. You note that, and said he is still being shady. You don't have to vote someone in order to pressure them.
In post 815, Aelin wrote: 5. Because some people are going under the radar in this game like Aubrey
???? I don't see how I've been going under the radar.

I also don't understand what your deal is with me. Every time you poke at me I explain myself. This one however is just kinda out there. I think I need to eventually take a closer at you. I've been kinda putting it off since I think you're a somewhat newer player to the game...and I have a nasty habit of wanting to lynch people who jump me for silly reasons IMO.
In post 819, Kop wrote:I didn't see any breadcrumb from KT, or see any sign of him having a PR at the time I voted, my bad for not having perfect observation skills to see that.
I don't think he started becoming obvious that he was a possible power-role until after you voted him a bit.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:31 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 819, Kop wrote:I didn't see any breadcrumb from KT, or see any sign of him having a PR at the time I voted, my bad for not having perfect observation skills to see that.
so what are your thoughts now after the past 10 pages?
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:32 am

Post by KainTepes »

I was VERY sure alisae was scum until he started getting angry and saying he's sick of this game,, which I thought was pretty towny,, however if someone can show evidence of alisae doing that in a scum game then we should throw that right OUT OF THE WINDOW and lynch him today
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Aubrey »

:/ why y'all town read that I'll never know.
Cause scum would never vote themselves in order to seem like a frustrated townie.
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Aelin »

Meh I'm not ss new as you seem to think Aubrey, but still fairly new. Played about 15 games across websites.
What's your strongest scum reads?

Return to “Completed Open Games”