Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by Aelin »

@Spade_Ace just because I understand reasoning doesn't just magic away scummy things.
The Mala reaction test does work in a lot of cases, but perhaps may be a little hasty sometimes.
I'd prefer you, but also want to look into iso's a bit deeper.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:02 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 486, Hawk wrote:@Bang

Are you caught up? What are your feelings about this Spade wagon. I was looking over votes and realized your vote is still from RVS stage so I want to here your thoughts.
Hawk, I had a bad day, so not yet read page 12-16. But when I logged in again just now, there were 3 more pages after yesterday. SO started reading after my summaries and Alissae's reply.

I am very uncomfortable with the way Spade's wagon built.

What do people have against Spade? Inactivity? Some answers which some people found weird? Reply instantly after someone (Sorry, but who? I dont remember. Wait, was it Alissae?) voted for him?

In my opinion all these are NAI. On the contrary, Alissae is majorly suspicious to me. Even her reply to me when I asked why a town!Alissae would push contradictory things and make a lynchbait was a question- why scum!Alissae would do that. This is a major scumtell for me.

By the way, Alissae, the answer to your "why scum would do that", is that scum wont do that deliberately. In most cases, it is a scum slip- trying to look extremely pro town by fake scumhunting, in that process making some slips or fast voteshifts, and then post-justifying it as reaction testing or whatever.

So, yes, here I go-
VOTE: Alissae

Voting second time to clarify that this is my serious vote! :-)

And dont you worry. Give me a satisfactory response and I may change. Also, I am gonna read the rest of page 12 upto 17 at leaisure.
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:05 am

Post by The MM »

Votecount N°6
Not Voting (4):
Malakittens, Aelin, Kop, Hawk
Alisae (2):
Aubrey, bangthemafia
innocentvillager (1):
Crystalline Dagger
Spade_Ace (4):
Alisae, innocentvillager, Lil Uzi Vert, KainTepes
Crystalline Dagger (1):
Spade_Ace

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-01-04 12:00:00)
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 489, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: Alisea
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Hawk »

Bleh re-reading ISO's I feel like I don't have great reads on anyone.

I wish CD and Kop would post more. Right now I like Spade's reads and reasonings. Mala is more Null for me after rereading her ISO. But that's all I got. I still don't know how to look at Alisae, Aelin, or Spade. Tho I do like some of Spade's reasoning so leaning more Null there.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 498, Alisae wrote:I don't exactly see how to respond to Kain's post. It just seems like he's giving me information.
In post 472, Aubrey wrote:
In post 451, Alisae wrote:
In post 446, KainTepes wrote:
In post 437, Alisae wrote:I was saying contradictory things to see who would push it.
Basicly I was trying to set myself up to be lynch bait.
can you explain what you mean by this PLEASE,, what were you trying to set yourself up as LYNCH BAIT and what were you expecting to see??

if you say contradictory things, EVERYONE is going to push it,, how does that differentiate between town and scum?
See who would push me being lynch bait. Because scum really like to push lynch bait.
Then wouldn't Kop or I have been on your suspect list and pushed by you by now? We were the first two to start pushing against you as I remember. And now Bang of course. I just don't understand where this was implemented exactly.
My biggest townreads because they seem to genuinely be evaluating hte game? Naaaah. Bang needs mroe time.
Why are you town reading Kop Alisae?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 497, Spade_Ace wrote: Took too much effort in explaining the transcend issue to me. And explaining the 'spoliers' to bang. Might be trying to act like an IC.
@Aubrey other than Alisae who are your scumreads?
.....Took to much effort in explaining a key point regarding why I don't care for Dagger's slot, simply because people thought there was absolutely no reason in me bringing up the Transcend point at first when in fact there was? What?

I don't care for Alisae, Dagger, Mala, or Uzi. Dagger's lack of participation is really starting to get on my nerves as well. I expect a good bit more from hydras. I flip flop with IV, and Aelin.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Aubrey »

[font=][/font]
In post 498, Alisae wrote:I don't exactly see how to respond to Kain's post. It just seems like he's giving me information.
In post 437, Alisae wrote:I was saying contradictory things to see who would push it.
can you explain what you mean by this PLEASE,, what were you trying to set yourself up as LYNCH BAIT and what were you expecting to see??

if you say contradictory things, EVERYONE is going to push it,, how does that differentiate between town and scum?
See who would push me being lynch bait. Because scum really like to push lynch bait.
Then wouldn't Kop or I have been on your suspect list and pushed by you by now? We were the first two to start pushing against you as I remember. And now Bang of course. I just don't understand where this was implemented exactly.
My biggest townreads because they seem to genuinely be evaluating hte game? Naaaah. Bang needs mroe time.
My biggest issue here is, you say you did X in order to locate Y. However, I don't recall you acting on the locating of Y after doing X.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Aubrey »

I like Kop so far. That being said...
In post 444, Kop wrote:
In post 408, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 80, Kop wrote:VOTE: Spade Ace

Obvious scum.

If Bang reads this thread backwards, I want him autolynched ;)
@Kop, can you explain? Also why is spade an obv scum to you?
I was being sarcastic. Nobody can be obvious scum straight away.

I will get to this properly tomorrow.
When you do, put a vote somewhere. You complained about alisae not putting a vote on someone that they had the slightest scum lean on earlier in the game as I recall. While you've been pushing things, it would be nice to see a vote where your mouth is.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:10 am

Post by KainTepes »

SPADE,, respond on MALAKITTENS
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 509, KainTepes wrote:SPADE,, respond on MALAKITTENS
This spade.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Okay. Thought of doing reads alphabetically. But whatever. Hold on.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

S**t!! just noticed something rather unsettling. Not sure whether I should point it out or not.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 511, Spade_Ace wrote:Okay. Thought of doing reads alphabetically. But whatever. Hold on.
Can you not do both?

Pedit: Sure go ahead. You should
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 191, Malakittens wrote:I haven't yet decided how I lean on the three you mentioned so far. I liked the Hawk getting us out of RVS, but I don't like his early reads.
Yes KT and IV will both be pia reads for me.
Maybe they will be vigged for my sanity.
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.
She seems to have bread crumbed (stuff I have marked in green). It can either be:
1) An innocent random town post: If so why did she go to the extra efforts of making the size small.
2) It is a Vig soft claim. If it is, then it is a DUMB DUMB Obvious one. Cos i noticed ryt away while doing the ISO.
3) It is a scum, who wants to later claim she was a Vig. And show proof that she had already breadcrumbed.
4) She is directing the vig to kill someone.

@Mala please explain. If you are indeed Vig then Scum would have definitely noticed it and is purposefully quite about it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

You do realize pointing out anything that could resemble a power-role is not wise right?
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

Prod dodge.
~GE
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Yeah. I did have a doubt whether to mention or not. But this was sticking right at you and am sure any one who does an iso will notice. If she indeed is, then is it not better to know now than after she flips dead tmrw.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 517, Spade_Ace wrote:If she indeed is, then is it not better to know now than after she flips dead tmrw.
???
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 516, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Prod dodge.
~GE
:neutral:
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Hawk »

I like how you say scum would notice but not say anything when you yourself were unsure if you should bring attention to it....

Anyway nothing to do now... I'll wait for Mala's response before saying my own thoughts on this because I didnt notice so I'd like to hear from her. I'd like to hear more from Alisae too.

VOTE: Alisae

Spade I'd still like to see that full read list if you're working on it. But I'm switching my vote because the more I look at Alisae ISO the more I don't trust it...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 516, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Prod dodge.
~GE
Is this serious? how do you guys get away with going 5 days without posting anything of substance.... last meaningful post you two had was on christmas. I don't count your short and sweet opinion on Aelin as substance since it was one sentence...
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 514, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 191, Malakittens wrote:I haven't yet decided how I lean on the three you mentioned so far. I liked the Hawk getting us out of RVS, but I don't like his early reads.
Yes KT and IV will both be pia reads for me.
Maybe they will be vigged for my sanity.
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.
She seems to have bread crumbed (stuff I have marked in green). It can either be:
1) An innocent random town post: If so why did she go to the extra efforts of making the size small.
2) It is a Vig soft claim. If it is, then it is a DUMB DUMB Obvious one. Cos i noticed ryt away while doing the ISO.
3) It is a scum, who wants to later claim she was a Vig. And show proof that she had already breadcrumbed.
4) She is directing the vig to kill someone.

@Mala please explain. If you are indeed Vig then Scum would have definitely noticed it and is purposefully quite about it.
This whole post reeks of rolefishing. (PS never do this ever again if this happens in another game)
The really, really bad part about this is that I actually think Spade might be town for this.

I'm pretty much not going to reply to half of this, but what I have to do say on the matter is the following:

This post was to ensure WIFOM. (however spade made have just fucked it up in one swoop)
I have a pretty high patience and sanity level. If you break that level then that's pretty much a hardcore red flag.
If I were to direct vig targets it probably wouldn't be such a bad thing to follow it since I have a 100% success rate of playing vig and winning as town in this setup.

~

Another thing is spade still got a pass for not answering about his read on me. This post feels like a distraction.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Aelin »

Crystalline Dagger are a disgrace
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 505, Hawk wrote:

Why are you town reading Kop Alisae?
Because he was making an attempt to gamesolve.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Open Games”