Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Joshz »

gamma, what are your thoughts on twoface? what do you think scum team is if aj is lynched and flips town? how confident are you in that scum team if you are hypothetically lynched and this is your last will to town?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TwoFace not scum
Empking scum
Lil Uzi Vert mason
xSoniaNevermindx idrk
Aj The Epic scum
Gamma Emerald town ofc
Joshz supertown
Aristophanes shrug
Nachomamma8 mason
This is where I'm at rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Joshz »

supertown = not scum, or how does that weigh up? out of aristo and sonia who is more likely scum in your opinion?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

IMO Aristo might be scum sincI can't tell: both are completely off my radar currently
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So basically you think Ari could be scum, but you call me scum, who is the ONLY ONE to bring a case against Ari and the only one to that point to voice strong suspicions? You can't have it both ways.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2254, Aj The Epic wrote:So basically you think Ari could be scum, but you call me scum, who is the ONLY ONE to bring a case against Ari and the only one to that point to voice strong suspicions? You can't have it both ways.
No I don't
I'm saying I have no clue who is scum if not Emp/Aj.
<Embrace The Void>

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Joshz »

good. gonna pause for a sec. this is not active lurking empking. the goal of questions to generate discussion. discussion is good! now see where its progressing? i am not the strongest at reading due to experience and lack of meta knowledge; i know that. i can be helpful to town by guiding discussions. you can call it flying under the radar if you really want, but all ive done is generate pro town discussion. discussing scum!josh is good! discussing scum!empking is good! discussing anything is good as long as discussions dont descend into spammy madness like i have seen recently.

if yall wanna lynch gamma its fine because some combo of that trio is my solve, but i want to lynch in aj/empking first and wont be on the gamma hammer.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2255, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2254, Aj The Epic wrote:So basically you think Ari could be scum, but you call me scum, who is the ONLY ONE to bring a case against Ari and the only one to that point to voice strong suspicions? You can't have it both ways.
No I don't
I'm saying I have no clue who is scum if not Emp/Aj.
That's not at all what you said. More importantly you once again aim for easiest wagons.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2256, Joshz wrote:good. gonna pause for a sec. this is not active lurking empking. the goal of questions to generate discussion. discussion is good! now see where its progressing? i
Guess what? It isn't your posts on this page that I called out for being active lurking. I'm not a time travellor.

Your actions in this post are literally the opposite of an earlier post which was of the sort "Deadlines coming! Everbody don't think of anyone other than AJ and Empking." The fact that it is so literally the opposite is coincidental, but funny. THat's without getting into the issue of your two 'Nacho is going to be nightkilled' posts and other examples.

Nacho: I don't think Two overegging his role in Having's lynch is a scumtell. Its utterly null. Other people overestimating his role in the Having lynch is going to let scum coast. That's the problem.

My view on wo is that his push looks like pre-planned mutual distancing. I mean initially Two's actions towards me have been quite similar. But past that initial his actions have been quite different. This is what his sincerely trying to get somebody lynched looks like. To my eyes - although obviously I have a bad perspective - they look utterly different despite the same initial similiarities ("I think Two is scum", "No you're scum!")

I'm willing to vote AJ, but I think he might be on four votes already so I'll wait for a votecount.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:37 am

Post by TwoFace »

Now nacho posted his thoughts. Can we lynch emp?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Lynch gamma. You're railroading.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Also fantastic job ignoring literally everything Nacho posted, so why even bother waiting if you were just going to disregard them anyways?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2261, Aj The Epic wrote:Also fantastic job ignoring literally everything Nacho posted, so why even bother waiting if you were just going to disregard them anyways?
I wasn't the one who wanted to wait. Others did so I was being patient.

Nothing nacho said made me change my opinion on emp
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 2258, Empking wrote:
In post 2256, Joshz wrote:good. gonna pause for a sec. this is not active lurking empking. the goal of questions to generate discussion. discussion is good! now see where its progressing? i
Guess what? It isn't your posts on this page that I called out for being active lurking. I'm not a time travellor.

Your actions in this post are literally the opposite of an earlier post which was of the sort "Deadlines coming! Everbody don't think of anyone other than AJ and Empking." The fact that it is so literally the opposite is coincidental, but funny. THat's without getting into the issue of your two 'Nacho is going to be nightkilled' posts and other examples.

Nacho: I don't think Two overegging his role in Having's lynch is a scumtell. Its utterly null. Other people overestimating his role in the Having lynch is going to let scum coast. That's the problem.

My view on wo is that his push looks like pre-planned mutual distancing. I mean initially Two's actions towards me have been quite similar. But past that initial his actions have been quite different. This is what his sincerely trying to get somebody lynched looks like. To my eyes - although obviously I have a bad perspective - they look utterly different despite the same initial similiarities ("I think Two is scum", "No you're scum!")

I'm willing to vote AJ, but I think he might be on four votes already so I'll wait for a votecount.
How is deadline coming here's who I think the lynch pool should be scummy? You've already exaggerated how much I referenced it.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 3.08

Gamma Emerald (3): Aj The Epic, xSoniaNevermindx, Lil Uzi Vert
Aj The Epic (3): Nachomamma8, Aristophanes, Gamma Emerald
Empking (1): Joshz
Joshz (1): Empking

No Vote (1): TwoFace

With 9 players living, 5 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-12-31 18:30:00)

NOTES

None
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Joshz »

I'm very sure Empking is scum. However, since we are ignoring it for now at nachos request

Unvote and VOTE: aj
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:19 am

Post by TwoFace »

Whatever

VOTE: aj

I'm over this game
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:54 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

That was unexpected.
Not that I mind by the slightest
:lol:
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2263, Joshz wrote:
In post 2258, Empking wrote:

How is deadline coming here's who I think the lynch pool should be scummy? You've already exaggerated how much I referenced it.
Deadline wasn't coming up. We had four days left of discussion. Just as we would have had two more days of discussion now if Two hadn't lolhammer'd AJ.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

We had 2, not 4 and I didn't realize I hammered. My mistake.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Welp. Nacho if you're reading this please post any last minute thoughts/reads in the mason PT.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Twoface, Gamma scum.

Stupidass hammer.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

And don't you fucking allow him to play 'it's a mistake' as an excuse. There's no fucking mistake when the vote count is two posts above and there are NO unpunishable coincidences in mafia.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2271, Aj The Epic wrote:Twoface, Gamma scum.

Stupidass hammer.
This is stupid logic. How about you cut the confbias on me and see that fitz's push on me and TF is not scum distancing.
<Embrace The Void>

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by TwoFace »

It was a mistake. I don't lie. If you flip town, I'll take the lynch but I honestly didn't realize it

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”