Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spoiler: SD
Gamma's power was believable considering what section of the forum we're in. Seeing Vince reveal his role now though, I felt Gamma could've worded it better. Probably wouldn't have done any good but still.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 249, KuroiXHF wrote:light_ganski
Welcome, wrestler. Are you ready to fight? I need fit bodies and fresh minds in my brand. The crowds demand decent fights on the ring and entertaining behaviour off it. Give them what they want and they'll cheer for you. Be a nobody and they'll treat like one.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 255, Almost50 wrote:
In post 249, KuroiXHF wrote:light_ganski
Welcome, wrestler. Are you ready to fight? I need fit bodies and fresh minds in my brand. The crowds demand decent fights on the ring and entertaining behaviour off it. Give them what they want and they'll cheer for you. Be a nobody and they'll treat like one.
Ok.. two mistakes in less than an hour = I should not be posting tonight. :oops:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Banana Mint
Banana Mint
Townie
Banana Mint
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Banana Mint »

I DIDNT REALIZE THIS GAME STARTED.

I AM HERE NOW SORRY
Hydra of hiplop and Radja
Banana Mint
Banana Mint
Townie
Banana Mint
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Banana Mint »

In post 29, Leonshade wrote:Hey Banana Mint, remember this?

VOTE: Banana Mint
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 258, Banana Mint wrote:
In post 29, Leonshade wrote:Hey Banana Mint, remember this?

VOTE: Banana Mint
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
Real thoughts would be cool
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Also, knowing which head is speaking would be nice too.
Banana Mint
Banana Mint
Townie
Banana Mint
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Banana Mint »

I am Hiplop. Gonna catch up tomorrow morning
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 217, Leonshade wrote:
In post 216, DodgeTheSaint wrote: Other than your interpretation of my interaction with Narna not matching to what I'm saying, I think you understand the course of events pretty well. Sure Post #27 wasn't much of an attack. At that point in time, my thoughts about McMenno were more important to me, so I was pinging Narna's post more than attacking it.
Agreed that that's what #27 looks like.
In post 216, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Attacking is not really the right word, I don't feel like I was attacking Narna personally, I was intending to attack a certain behavior (that at this point we all seem to get and agree one so...) that I thought was potentially on display. When Narna explained her thoughts, it was clear to me she wasn't doing it just to 'look town'. Anyway, once someone else (KMD) responded to #27, I elaborated a bit.
So #27 simply pinged you, but later on you attacked Narna's behavior, as you talked about in #162? I'll need to re-read your interactions with Narna, but that makes more sense.

Alright, I'll chew on this. In the meantime, I'd like to hear who you're scumreading at the moment.
It was me making a note of it and inviting others to give any input before I gave my interpretation. Hence the 'when you see it you'll shit bricks' meme. As in 'if you see what I see, you'll find it scummy'. Sometimes I like to use memes and one-liners to say things because I find it hilarious and or ridiculous. And sometimes people react hilariously (though that's just a perk).

I know a lot of people are writing off McMenno's power dump as RVS nonsense, and I get that instinct. I don't like writing anything off as RVS nonsense though. (yes I know what you're thinking, I just said I post things because I find them hilarious, difference for me is the substance behind) I don't know about you guys, but when I read my Role PM I didn't assume that everyone had the same two powers. Here I was thinking I drew a modified dayvig, and had to use it responsibly. I explained my initial reaction to his use (in that I thought A) I'm town, he has the scum version of my powers and B) I figured he was trying to get someone else to waste a power to counter this). But as you pointed out, I spent a fair amount of posts on Narna. One thing I didn't do though was move my vote. I may not have known that everyone had the same two powers, but scum probably did. I think the lack of responsibility with the power doesn't come from 'the lulz' but with the understanding that multiple players had the power and it wasn't so special.

Other than that, no one has this 'aha' scum moment like Mcmenno does. I'd probably be more willing to lean on 'he was just doing RVS nonsense' if he was producing anything at all since then. His posts really just consist of glossing over this thread, and saying he doesn't know what's going on. I don't subscribe to the theory that every post a scum player makes is scummy. So right now, other scum players are not making those posts/not really posting.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

What makes you think everyone has the same powers?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Narna »

Vifam wrote:how do we know their pm doesn't mention babyface
KT wrote:WHY WOULD YOU REVEAL THIS...............
Vifam wrote:My role PM says I win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from the brand
Welcome to the theatre. Does anyone else need popcorn?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Narna »

Vifam isn't a rookie. He isn't going to just quote his role pm

haha
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Narna »

Drunkfoil: There were no mod kills because it was scum was fishing for modkills here.
Creature wrote:Btw, I think the mod hasn't put a sample role PM yet, so we could confirm someone as town: What's your alignment flavor?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Narna »

Who is willing to voteblock semi active people with me finishing a low content poster like penguin, Mal, or light?

a) I want to break the game by townblocking up and lynching who only we want to lynch.
b) I want to force some of the nobodies into defending their townreads or scumbiddies.
c) This is fucking RAW. We need some tag team action.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Almost Chara »

i'm more concerned with the fact that Creature saw what he thought was a setup break and decided to exploit it rather than communicating with the mod.

holidays are over essentially, so i can finally keep my promise to Almost to be active.
i'm more convinced Dodge is town, particularly after recent posting explaining his thought process regarding McMenno.

Narna: fine on the first two, but why light? she replaced in... yesterday.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Almost Chara »

never mind. i didn't take that thought to its reasonable conclusion. you were obviously referring to ThinkBig. :>
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Leonshade »

I'll write a longer response later, but I no longer want to lynch Dodge.

UNVOTE:
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

I have an announcement: The images on the front page are now updated with the current roster.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 262, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 217, Leonshade wrote:
In post 216, DodgeTheSaint wrote: Other than your interpretation of my interaction with Narna not matching to what I'm saying, I think you understand the course of events pretty well. Sure Post #27 wasn't much of an attack. At that point in time, my thoughts about McMenno were more important to me, so I was pinging Narna's post more than attacking it.
Agreed that that's what #27 looks like.
In post 216, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Attacking is not really the right word, I don't feel like I was attacking Narna personally, I was intending to attack a certain behavior (that at this point we all seem to get and agree one so...) that I thought was potentially on display. When Narna explained her thoughts, it was clear to me she wasn't doing it just to 'look town'. Anyway, once someone else (KMD) responded to #27, I elaborated a bit.
So #27 simply pinged you, but later on you attacked Narna's behavior, as you talked about in #162? I'll need to re-read your interactions with Narna, but that makes more sense.

Alright, I'll chew on this. In the meantime, I'd like to hear who you're scumreading at the moment.
It was me making a note of it and inviting others to give any input before I gave my interpretation. Hence the 'when you see it you'll shit bricks' meme. As in 'if you see what I see, you'll find it scummy'. Sometimes I like to use memes and one-liners to say things because I find it hilarious and or ridiculous. And sometimes people react hilariously (though that's just a perk).

I know a lot of people are writing off McMenno's power dump as RVS nonsense, and I get that instinct. I don't like writing anything off as RVS nonsense though. (yes I know what you're thinking, I just said I post things because I find them hilarious, difference for me is the substance behind) I don't know about you guys, but when I read my Role PM I didn't assume that everyone had the same two powers. Here I was thinking I drew a modified dayvig, and had to use it responsibly. I explained my initial reaction to his use (in that I thought A) I'm town, he has the scum version of my powers and B) I figured he was trying to get someone else to waste a power to counter this). But as you pointed out, I spent a fair amount of posts on Narna. One thing I didn't do though was move my vote. I may not have known that everyone had the same two powers, but scum probably did. I think the lack of responsibility with the power doesn't come from 'the lulz' but with the understanding that multiple players had the power and it wasn't so special.

Other than that, no one has this 'aha' scum moment like Mcmenno does. I'd probably be more willing to lean on 'he was just doing RVS nonsense' if he was producing anything at all since then. His posts really just consist of glossing over this thread, and saying he doesn't know what's going on. I don't subscribe to the theory that every post a scum player makes is scummy. So right now, other scum players are not making those posts/not really posting.
I now understand your McMenno read much better, and I can see where you're coming from. But when it comes to McMenno not having much of a presence in the game thus far, that's just McMenno's usual playstyle. I've usually had trouble sorting him D1, but (I think I'm) better at spotting his scumhunting later on.

@Narna:
I'm willing to join you on that, we need to sort these lurkers somehow.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Leonshade »

That huge quote was probably not necessary for such a small post, but then neither is this post apologizing for the above one.
- Vecna
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 267, Narna wrote:Who is willing to voteblock semi active people with me finishing a low content poster like penguin, Mal, or light?

a) I want to break the game by townblocking up and lynching who only we want to lynch.
b) I want to force some of the nobodies into defending their townreads or scumbiddies.
c) This is fucking RAW. We need some tag team action.
Mal, yes

Penguin, maybe

Light, no

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”