Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1438, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Gin
In post 1439, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Gin
Errrr.... Okay..

Can you two expand on this? I'd like to know some reasoning.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1466, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1463, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Not a single scum, who has ever won, would be the one to make a play so dumb.
No such thing as too dumb to be Scum.
I dunno you should seen my earliest games XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

welp. I'm lost.. Having my predictions turn out incorrect has tilted me. I'm so used to being able to tell reds and greens apart that the fact that this game I think I have been wrong 3 times Is a real flaw I think the players here will take some more time for me to read correctly. I guess for now its time to take a back seat and support others for once.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Hmm.. Let me put this into context.

During the start of D1 I thought I had the game solved with; Gin and Gamma and Ircher being the red team
Then Interactions happened making -Grey-, Alisae, TwoFace and Human Sequencer Green
Then Gamma Claims and I'm like wut?
Then RD comes out and is like Here is good stuff while -Grey- is red and I'm like; Hmm yeah thats well thought out.. but then turns out there red.. with so much effort too and I'm just confused..
and then this flip I guess Gamma Gin could be the last two remaining red members but I just can't bring myself to trust my gamma read after that claim.. Urgh.. everything is going wrong!
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

I doubt Gamma is red after that claim and scumflip.
nah
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1479, Human Sequencer wrote:I doubt Gamma is red after that claim and scumflip.
I Know! but everything is so confused in my head now. nothing is flowing correctly. I think I'm just gonna ask questions when I can and let those who have solved the game well so far handle stuff.. I feel that If I try to do a more aggressive and proactive style Im just gonna push the wrong people for reasons that seem right to me.. I'm just really tilted now :(
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

My townreads include:

Gamma
Human
{One to be named later for ~reasons~}

The Lynch today will be one of:
Gin
krylea

Those are the two wagons we need to have today. I'll clarify on Gin for the doubters after the day has properly gotten underway. krylea has done plenty to tip her hand.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:01 am

Grey, what do you think of Naomi and All Alone?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:02 am

You pre-empted the jailkeep, does this mean you didn't waste a shot?
nah
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Grey whats your reasoning on a red krylea? Out of curiousity
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

Will try and read up this week. Really was surprised dashie faked a miller claim. She's normally a much better player. Ircher flipping town also boggles my mind. I'll avoid playing with him from now on.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

I'm inarguably confirmed town. There is nothing to be gained by questioning me except giving me the impression that you want to look productive without actually being productive.

When I have something more to say, I'll say it. Until then, ta.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

I'm still not convinced you're town.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1486, -Grey- wrote:I'm inarguably confirmed town. There is nothing to be gained by questioning me except giving me the impression that you want to look productive without actually being productive.

When I have something more to say, I'll say it. Until then, ta.
Yes. this is true. but you've also put yourself in the position of leading greens.. Like I dunno what to do right now so I wanna get some leads so I can look into things and see if there worthwhile or not. I want you to help me by giving me some direction. Cause your "inarguably confirmed town" I know that I can trust you and your direction. But I'm not willing to blindly sheep you either. So give me a reason something to look into and work over. So I can make my own mind up on their position from my own legwork. Right now I feel I have no strong feelings on them. So... I'm looking to help me readjust my views and learn from you.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1487, TwoFace wrote:I'm still not convinced you're town.
Your never convinced of anything XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

Ive seen so much shit that until a flip happens, nobody is confirmed
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:04 am

@Grey I wasn't questioning you to sort you, I was questioning you because I want to hear your answers to those questions.
nah
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:27 am

Post by krylea »

Welp, my day 1 reads were wrong as fuck.

Still tempted to call Grey scum fakeclaiming off my day 1 gut, but at this point I probably have to bite the bullet and admit that I was completely wrong. That was a fucking bizarre gambit from RD.

I get that you guys want to lynch me, and I see why - my day 1 play was awful. But I'm not scum, and I'm not going to let the town waste a mislynch on me due to my own bad play. I was super lazy in this game on day 1 and just went off my own gut and other people's analysis because I really didn't fucking want to go through this many goddamn pages of posts to try to do my own proper analysis. But it seems like that made my day 1 play pretty garbage, so I guess it's time to get serious.

Not sure about how I feel w.r.t the Gin wagon. I was getting town vibes from him day 1 - but that might have just been because he agreed with me, and given how RD flipped that probably isn't looking so good anymore.

Chances that Gamma is scum are literally 0%.

Expect more content-heavy posts from me later today after I've had a chance to go through the events of day 1 again in light of the flips.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:31 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

VOTE: Krylea

Reading through the ISO, there was no scum hunting that was done, what I find telling is Krylea voting Grey and then after reading why neither should be lynched or either are town, she agreed it made sense but didn't change her mind.

Also the fact that I was going to push this lynch instead of Krylea and I still think I'm going to be right on this flip.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:32 am

In post 1492, krylea wrote:Welp, my day 1 reads were wrong as fuck.

Still tempted to call Grey scum fakeclaiming off my day 1 gut, but at this point I probably have to bite the bullet and admit that I was completely wrong. That was a fucking bizarre gambit from RD.

I get that you guys want to lynch me, and I see why - my day 1 play was awful. But I'm not scum, and I'm not going to let the town waste a mislynch on me due to my own bad play.
I was super lazy in this game on day 1 and just went off my own gut and other people's analysis because I really didn't fucking want to go through this many goddamn pages of posts to try to do my own proper analysis.
But it seems like that made my day 1 play pretty garbage, so I guess it's time to get serious.

Not sure about how I feel w.r.t the Gin wagon. I was getting town vibes from him day 1 - but that might have just been because he agreed with me, and given how RD flipped that probably isn't looking so good anymore.

Chances that Gamma is scum are literally 0%.

Expect more content-heavy posts from me later today after I've had a chance to go through the events of day 1 again in light of the flips.
It's funny, RainbowDash also complained about the amount of pages she had to read.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:35 am

In post 1493, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: Krylea

Reading through the ISO, there was no scum hunting that was done, what I find telling is Krylea voting Grey and then after reading why neither should be lynched or either are town, she agreed it made sense but didn't change her mind.

Also the fact that I was going to push this lynch instead of Rainbow and I still think I'm going to be right on this flip.

Edit
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:37 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1493, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: Krylea

Also the fact that I was going to push this lynch instead of Krylea and I still think I'm going to be right on this flip.
Are you still on this? This is a complete fucking misrep. I didn't agree that it made sense. I agreed that you seemed like you had a genuine reason to not be voting either Grey or RD, so I moved onto others. I never said that your reasoning made sense or that I agreed with it. I said that I understood that
you seemed to genuinely believe
RD vs Grey was TvT, not that
I believed
it was TvT. Oh, and look, it
wasn't
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:46 am

In post 1078, krylea wrote:
In post 1062, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1058, krylea wrote:
In post 1056, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1055, krylea wrote:Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
Threat instead of actually addressing my post.
I'm not addressing your post because it's dumb. I'm not going to get sidetracked into defending every post I've ever made against you flailing trying not to get lynched.
No, you can't defend yourself because I'm fucking right and you know it.

I'm not getting lynched today, Brony boy can take his bullshit and eat it in the corner.
Buddy, like half your case on me is from the first post I made off brief impressions when I was halfway through the thread. This is pure bluster.

In post 1075, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1064, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I personally have an issue since we have BOTH Ascetics and Millers.
Also, RD should not have claimed FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS Ascetics should not.
I don't for a second believe the Miller claim and Brony needs to die by MyLo -1.

I believe RD's claim waaaay more than I believe yours. The only reason I ever wanted to leave you alive is because we could test your claim later. Now we don't even need to do that.

VOTE: Grey

We're coming back to Ircher later though, you bet your ass on that. And HS, I still want to hear from you why you think Ircher is town.
In post 1090, krylea wrote:
In post 1081, Human Sequencer wrote:Krylea, stop asking. You're not getting an answer today.

Krylea is a good lynch tbh.

I side with Grey.
His claim is a generic cop's counterpart, which I am not.
This confirms to me that one of them are scum, and if Dash flips miller, we can just lynch Grey tomorrow. It's far riskier to lose a miller than a cop.
VOTE: RainbowDash
Hm. This is interesting. Alright, I'll tentatively bite, and back off of Ircher for today and today only, since Grey is more important now anyways.

Vis a vis Dash vs Grey though, not a chance. Grey has looked scummy since the beginning and even scummier since pressure was put on him. Dash, by contrast, would have very little scum motivation to do what she is doing. And making scum waste a night kill on a miller instead of a PR is fucking great for us. I'm not okay with just giving that sort of advantage away.
In post 1116, krylea wrote:
In post 1113, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 1100, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1087, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1083, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Why, as scum, would she find it necessary to come up with a fake claim to mislynch you when you can be killed at night?
Miller is a pretty safe fakeclaim for Scum if you think about the mechanics and it away a guilty hit if I target him.

Leaving me alive would quickly cause town to paranoia lynch me because what scum team would leave a cop alive?

That's why I think our scumteam has the ascetic.

Between the ascetic and Brony claiming Miller, they have nothing to fear if I'm townreading the vulnerable scum, if there is any.
I've dealt with two outed cops, no matter what we decided strongmaning the cop is the way to go and be done with it. The longer you're alive, the more conf!townies we get. It's not a valid reason if the scum have even 1 iota of intelligence.

Okay so let me ask you this, why would a scum set up a 1v1 situation where if either X flips red/green Y is the inverse Day(N+1)?

Especially considering its this early in the game, we're not talking about MyLo but D1.
You are incorrect. An outted cop will not survive long and conf-townies are not as helpful in the situation dash was trying to manufacture.

@dash that's not the point. Miller + Scum Ascetic is just not likely. Grey isn't trying to imply that there was necessarily a counterpart to his x-shot cop, more that a second investigative role isn't so unlikely.
If you are miller, grey obviously dies tomorrow.
Err...why are we assuming ascetic is scum? Or that there is only one, like Gamma pointed out earlier?
3 bolded points:

1st: She doesn't want the cop alive to prove himself by investing someone. She sided with RD being town and Grey is scum and voted him. If we apply wanting to lynch a claimed cop D1 like we did yesterday, well here it is.

2nd: Looking scummy and being scum are completely opposite. Grey may have looked scummy but that gives no right to lynch someone who claims a PR role D1. Also that was a chainsaw.

3rd: I also would like to point out how you trying to sway the opinion that ascetic doesn't mean scum at this point when the first maf to die ended up being ascetic....
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

^ That's my unnamed townread.

I was wondering who might sheep me onto "the obvious lynch" today, and Ali is the only one that did so.

I was hoping to get more votes on Gin to scumhunt on his wagon, bit something tells me that scum are paranoid after losing a member yesterday.

VOTE: krylea
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1424, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1418, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If I die, Grey is still town
Scum won't kill you, you're the defacto d2 lynch.
Should have been obvious I was townreading Gin in this post.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”