Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

lynch shadow, MOI, spyrex imo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have a theory I want to test tonight actually
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Final VC and flip to come.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by camn »

In post 1549, Dunnstral wrote:I find godfather thoroughly unlikely
Why?
Godfather plus miller nerfs the cop role to the same extent that all the BPs and Commuters nerf the scumkill.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Party time coming

Ps a scum.camn here means lolhammer kraska tomorrow
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Socrates »

In post 1544, camn wrote:Though you are basically Sweden in WWII. You should've done something g to prevent my murder.
You try to wound me for being unsure of myself, but now I'm just curious how Swedish schools teach WWII to their children.

I never really got taught about what their perspective on the war was in the first place other than vauguely smug dismissal about them not taking a side. It
might have been more sinister than that, but I wouldn't know.

Americans only get to be all high and mighty about WWII because Germany turned out to be SUPER DUPER FUCKING EVIL in a way that was independent of their war machine and had nothing to do with America's own involvement in the war. Americans themselves wanted to stay out of it until Japan shouted "COME AT ME BRO!" from across the pacific.

Hindsight is 20/20, and while Sweden would probably be aware of German anti-semitism, everywhere in the world is fucking biggoted in some form or capacity. I shouldn't need to remind you about the Japanese-American interment camps.

To put it in Mafia terms, Germany ended up flipping scum, but I wonder what it all looked like to a place like Sweden before the dust settled.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

well said
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by camn »

Japan did yell that, huh.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by camn »

In post 1554, SpyreX wrote:Ps a scum.camn here means lolhammer kraska tomorrow
PS don't act like you weren't already prepping for my townflip.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Day 3 Final Vote Count
MagnaofIllusion [1]Kraska77
Camn [5]
Lynch!
Lady Lambdadelta, Socrates, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, pisskop
Pisskop [1]Camn
Not Voting [1]Dunnstral

Camn was lynched! They were
May

Spoiler: Full Role PM
Welcome camn. You are
May

Virtual AI/Enabled FREAKING Chengzhou YF29

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Virtual Companion
(Active): You used to be in robot jail, but that’s not important. Either way, you got chosen for this beta “Virtual Companion” thing to get parole. Due to this, at night, you can choose one person to be in a neighborhood with you for 1 day/night phase. During this time, you will not be able to be targeted. However, they may choose to "turn you off" and leaving you treestumped. You will not be able to get your active ability activated, nor can you vote, however, you can still post in thread.

Chengzhou YF29
(Enabled Active): So, you’ve always wanted to be a figher jet. Well, if you can somehow acquire one, you can be! There is some sort of criteria that will allow you to become a Chengzhou YF-29 vectored-thrust strike drone (market price $270 million) complete with 1 missile (sorry about that, but missiles are FUCKING EXPENSIVE). Once during the game, after this is enabled, at night, you may kill one person.

Win Condition
: You win when all Assholes are out of the game, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
You are May, an AI straight out of robot jail. You got in there because of your poor impulse control, when you failed to control the impulse to wire $270 million into a "private" Swiss Bank Account in order to buy a Chengzhou YF-29 vectored-thrust strike drone. In order to get out on parole quicker, you participated in a virtual companion program with Dale, where you had to be his companion in his AR glasses. You guys grew to have quite the companionship, and when you eventually got out with an actual body, you immediately went to his apartment. Since then, you've become "friends" with Momo, but haven't exactly improved on the impulse-control, nor the antagonism. Oh well! You're a pretty neat AI at heart!

Night 3 commences immediately, and will end in (expired on 2016-12-24 12:00:00).

Night 3 will not have an extension, as it ends prior to the holidays, although Day 4 will last an additional 2 days. If there is at least one (1) nightkill tonight, then this will be 12 days long. Otherwise, it will be 16 days long.

As with the previous night, you MUST send a PM or respond in any PT you may have access to. Otherwise, this will be considered a prod.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:04 am

Actions locked.

Shadow_Step gets prodded for not having shown activity of any sort during this night phase.

Thread should be opened up soon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:19 am

Spoiler: Day 4 Comic

During Night 3, Dunnstral died. They were
Faye Whitaker

Spoiler: Full Role PM
Welcome Dunnstral. You are
Faye Whitaker

Alcoholic Robot Repair Technician

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Underground Welder
(Active): At night, you can choose another person. If they are a robot, they will get an additional ability, stronger than their normal ability, after taking one night of no action for the upgrade. If they are not a robot, this action will yield no result. You will not know the result of your action.

Serious Alcoholism
(Passive): So… You’re kinda an alcoholic. Ok, really an alcoholic. You need help, but for now, there’s not a lot to be done. Because of this, you can’t use your ability on consecutive nights.

Win Condition
: You win when all Assholes are out of the game, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Faye... You're a really tragic character. You grew up in Georgia, all happy-like, but then your dad blew his head off in front of you. Damn. After that, you got in a massive wreck, and hurt yourself pretty bad. You recovered physically, but you were never quite the same mentally. As such, you decided to start anew and move up to Northampton, MA. It's here you met Marten. You guys hit it off, but due to mental blocks, you just couldn't get together. After that, you hooked up with Sven, but that fell through, and then were going out with Angus, but that didn't work. Now you've been fired from Coffee of Doom because of your drinking problem, and are working in the Robot Fights as an underground mechanic. I hope things go well for you...

Day 4 Initial Vote Count
Not Voting [6]MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, Shadow_Step, Kraska77, Pisskop, Socrates

With 6 alive, it takes 4 vote to lynch someone!

Day 4 is 4 days shorter due to reduced playercount, but 2 days long because of the hollidays. As such, Day 4 will end in (expired on 2017-01-05 12:00:00)

Also, Kraska77 has asked to be replaced.

Also:

ATTENTION:

[quote]After an earth-shattering epiphany, you guys have all realized that Momo is far too idealistic to be an asshole. I mean, come on!

As such, she (and by extension Pisskop) has been revealed to be
Not an Asshole
!
[/quote]
Last edited by DiamondSentinel on Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: no lynch
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:24 am

Hey, in case you've already read it, I forgot something in the Day 4 starting post the first time around. I recently added it. So, reread it.
“Why was I chosen?'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

so much for baiting
VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Kaska come back
you can blame it all.onn mee

.also guys im triple bulletproof veteran now
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Socrates »

Mod:Family just arrived in town. Officially V/LA until new years.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:47 am

In post 1566, Socrates wrote:
Mod:Family just arrived in town. Officially V/LA until new years.
Please do try to post as often as possible. That is 8 days of V/LA.
“Why was I chosen?'
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

@Pisskop so where is your head at atm?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 753, DiamondSentinel wrote:Aristophanes [7]
Pisskop
, Kraska77,
Nachomamma8, Camn
, MagnaoIllusion,
JaeReed
Aristophanes
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll be back after xmas.

I wish dunn had said it was nom consecutive because then the whole robots must be scum.could have.been.killed.

I'm of two.minds on the right plan today
Show

Proud member of BaM
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:05 am

Alright. I have everyone some leeway for Christmas, but it's time to start handing out profs for those who haven't posted yet today.

That is to say MoI.
“Why was I chosen?'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Were going to nolynch. Because that is worth it.

Im bulletproof x3. so well happily ever after before those asshats kill me. So theyll either lose or kill a not-confirmed.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

That'll trigger ever after?

Well then I'm fine with nl
Show

Proud member of BaM
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Socrates »

Do we wait for a replacement for Kraska before we vote for the NL?

Are you caught up, Shadow_Step?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”