KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

All Alone has been replaced by Lil Uzi Vert!

The graphics will be updated when I can, but it may be after the holiday weekend.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hi all! Will post my thoughts as soon as I have read the content so far.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by malpascp »

So what are your thoughts? Surely you had plenty of time
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm going to PM Penguinos and inform him about him being >48 hours away from the game. However, I won't mark a prod against him because of the holidays and I'm a nice guy. (Please don't tell Vince!)
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pages 1-2

- TB's reaction to the dayvig thing is NAI as Penguinos pointed out in . Ever since he has started improving, he has been a lot more serious about things for whatever reason so I wouldn't read into it.

- Didn't really like Dodge's entrance, felt very fake to me. He made more of a big deal out of the dayvig thing than TB in my opinion with his vote on McMemmo as well as his comments about it in . With the way he entered into the game, you would think he'd be able to tell what's sarcasm and what's not fairly well. His response to Leon telling him what was the joke in felt like a cheap way to go back on his scum read on McMemmo.

- Oh, turns out McMemmo was for real. Not sure how to take that.

- Town reading KMD for their paranoia and concern about TB.

Pages 3-4

- Disagree with the latter part of Dodge's . I think with the way this game has gone due what I assume to be a combination of the holidays and overall disinterest, focusing on the other thread seems like a natural thing for one to do and with the whole draft thing, feels like something you're suppose to do anyway. Seems NAI to me.

- Town read on KMD continues to remain strong as I find out they share the same thoughts as me in regards to Dodge's .

- Dodge seems new after reading his . I'm not sure if new to mafia or new to the forum but the fact he appears to not understand that some players can get reads off of a post or two based on things like gut and tone makes me think the former. Nothing shallow about that at all in my opinion. Don't like his latter point at all though. This isn't a general discussion on mafia so saying Narna's scum for trying to normalize anti-town behavior is terrible.

- The tone of Narna's pings me. Don't really know why.

Pages 5-6

- Town reading Mal's frustration. Don't see scum overreacting over whatever nonsense All Alone was trying to pull.

- Almost Chara cleared some things up for me but right after I read their , the amount of reading I'm going to have to do tonight only makes me groan every time I think about it. I might decide not to and just ISO like KMD plans to do.

--

And caught up! I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to catch up on Smackdown if I decide to.

VOTE: Dodge

Seems like the correct play for today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 152, malpascp wrote:So what are your thoughts? Surely you had plenty of time
See .

I'm going to need at least a good 2 days for Smackdown if I decide to catch up over there. :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spoiler:
Yeah I got up to about page 3 before deciding to quit. I just can't bother reading games I'm not in. I'm familiar with a few of the players over there so I don't think I will be drafted.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Actually, I've been wanting to try this for a while now. I'm going to just jump in and not bother reading what I've missed. Just going to read whatever is being posted at the time in Smackdown and read players based on that.

Spoiler: Smackdown
@Titus:
Leave Kain alone, dude is hilarious. Make the effort to try to understand him and stop being lazy.

In agreement with Vifam, it feels weird because it reads like Titus is worried about the potential backlash she will get if she decides to use her finishing move on KT.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 144, Not_An_McMenno_Hydra wrote:about dodge

it's fine to not read the other thread, it's not fine to call people who do it unproductive and antitown

this is a matter that I will let rest for now

for now I want to

VOTE: ms columbo

~memester memeo
No, no, we're going to argue this point, because you don't understand the point.

It's honestly mind boggling. Should my expectations be that Mcmenno doesn't actually process the things he reads and adjust accordingly?

You too, Lil Uzi, should I also assume you are not the type of person who can process the content of posts and also adjust accordingly?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 158, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 144, Not_An_McMenno_Hydra wrote:about dodge

it's fine to not read the other thread, it's not fine to call people who do it unproductive and antitown

this is a matter that I will let rest for now

for now I want to

VOTE: ms columbo

~memester memeo
No, no, we're going to argue this point, because you don't understand the point.

It's honestly mind boggling. Should my expectations be that Mcmenno doesn't actually process the things he reads and adjust accordingly?

You too, Lil Uzi, should I also assume you are not the type of person who can process the content of posts and also adjust accordingly?
Dodge, you're literally arguing that reading is anti-town and unproductive. You're acting like we actually have real say in the other thread. We can't vote over there and we can't use finishing moves on players in Smackdown so I don't really see the issue.

Instead of attempting to break down your point to us since you feel we have reading comprehension problems, you rather make snide remarks about our personality.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I'm trying really hard not to be condescending in my posts, so the least you guys can do is read what I'm saying in exchange.

I'm gonna spell it out for you here in Post #159. Pedit: #160 now.

Reading Smackdown is fine, and probably a smart thing to do. I'm reading the thread in real time just as much as anyone else should.

Doing anything with SD that doesn't have a direct benefit for us here on RAW is antitown. What happens on Smackdown doesn't mean shit to most of us. If you're on RAW you scumhunt here. If you're on RAW, your focus is here. That means substituting productivity in our thread by hunting in theirs is unacceptable. You only need to read Titus' posts on Smackdown to see this in action. She is substituting substantial contributions on SD to try and "look town" by "helping" RAW. Right now she cares more about hijacking the drafting process than hunting the scum in her thread.

If anyone tries that on this brand, you're getting lynched.

So McMenno, Lil Uzi, and anyone else who is still confused. If you're on RAW you better be focused on RAW. I will not allow anyone in this thread to try and scumhunt on SD and pass that off as protown play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 160, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'm trying really hard not to be condescending in my posts, so the least you guys can do is read what I'm saying in exchange.

I'm gonna spell it out for you here in Post #159. Pedit: #160 now.

Reading Smackdown is fine, and probably a smart thing to do. I'm reading the thread in real time just as much as anyone else should.

Doing anything with SD that doesn't have a direct benefit for us here on RAW is antitown. What happens on Smackdown doesn't mean shit to most of us. If you're on RAW you scumhunt here. If you're on RAW, your focus is here. That means substituting productivity in our thread by hunting in theirs is unacceptable. You only need to read Titus' posts on Smackdown to see this in action. She is substituting substantial contributions on SD to try and "look town" by "helping" RAW. Right now she cares more about hijacking the drafting process than hunting the scum in her thread.

If anyone tries that on this brand, you're getting lynched.

So McMenno, Lil Uzi, and anyone else who is still confused. If you're on RAW you better be focused on RAW. I will not allow anyone in this thread to try and scumhunt on SD and pass that off as protown play.
I agree. Anyone seriously trying to pass off scum hunting in SD as a reason for why they should be town read in here should be looked at. I'm pretty sure scum know that though and won't try to do it, so you being up in arms about this is a little weird to me.

I think you're just frustrated about the inactivity in this game and the result being players commenting on what's going on in SD rather than trying to get RAW active. No one is going to get lynched for doing that though, it isn't strong enough of a case to get someone lynched. You're basically saying you're down to policy lynch anyone who tries to and that is more anti-town than commenting on what's going on in SD.

--

@Thread:
Let's all agree to spoiler our thoughts on SD so it won't clog up the thread. I think some of you were already doing that.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Nah, the activity in this thread is really perfect right now.

Here was my thought process coming into the game.

Me: Scum always look for the easy way to make posts. What's the easy way in this game? "Scumhunting" the other thread. Okay. I can respond one of two ways. One, I can let players do it for a bit, and try to catch them out on it. Two, I can attack the first player to do it, judge reactions, and generally just try to shut it down.

I chose my second option, for better or worse.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Spoiler: Titus+Tywin
GOOD RIDDANCE, I say. ISO me. That's the ONE slot I won't be drafting even if VINCE HIMSELF tells me to. (KT!!!!!!!!!!!!!) << For emphasis :P

On another note: Can we draft Tywin? I assume you are undraftable on N1. I would settle for Maria (as I TR her) to defuse the situation with you, except I suspect the same will happen here with Nero, and I can't let go of Nero either, so we draft Tywin and massive -hopefully- drafts Narna, 2 obv!Towns. (massive seems to be eying Kmd though). We can reverse the drafts of the same two on N2 if both brands are doing equal progress, or we can switch you with Nero (also N2). Two Townies for 2 Townies, or 1 for 1 back and forth. We are very much willing to cooperate, but only to the extent that we don't get screwed up in here ourselves.

One other thing: I don't think scum on either side know who scum on the other brand are. Vince said GMs could still be scum. If one IS scum the game would be over in 2 days. 2 mislynches + 2 NKs + 2 Scum drafts and it's 4T vs 5S on their thread. That would be ridiculously overpowered. It does give the other brand a better chance of hunting down for that one remaining scum, but who cares? The scum GM won their own respective game. I thus think while Vince had no alternative but to respond that way (otherwise he would be confirming the alignment of a player) you should be treating massive as an IC. (Let me know if I had gone on one of my trips to the moon here).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

If someone were to focus completely on smackdown and ignore this thread, that would be scummy. Wanting to be informed about what is going on there and keeping others informed is fine. I'm not 100% sure if that's what Dodge is trying to say or not, but if he is I agree and people don't seem to be understanding him. Dodge, feel free to correct me if I'm the one misreading.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spoiler: SD
@Creature:
Gamma is probably scum. Lot of IIoA in his ISO and his justification for using his moves are poor while also not seeming town motivated.

Kain is town. Make the effort to interact and read him.

This doesn't feel like Maria's scum game.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:51 am

Post by ThinkBig »

@MOD: please replace me.

Not really enjoying the flavor/set up of the game. Sorry.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

This brand IS dead. I'm not gonna have Mr McMahon wiping the floor with my face for you guys. Shape up or be gone already.

I also can't stand quitters, so if anyone doesn't want to play NOW is the time to say so. If you're eying a replace out maneuver; do it now or fight like a man (erm.. a woman in case of Malscap) :lol:

@Creature:

What gave you the idea that I might consider drafting you after you #s 827 & 828?

I did have a good laugh out of it, but this is professional WRESTLING, not a "Peter Pan Goes Wrong" kind of comedy theatre.

@Titus:

You were there when KT played with me for the very first time. I kept yelling he was scum, but nobody listened (Yes, I know). From then on he has playing the same as either alignment, and it's annoying as hell. When in doubt, just LYNCH HIM, I say.

I'm undecided on Vifam. That's why asked for Nero's read on him in particular. I was a spectator on The Real Folks Blues and Town!Vifam was GOOD (3 scum out of 3 guesses). We then played with him once (As Almost Chara) and his reads were HORRIBLE, and I called him out on it. We got NK'd on N1 and he WAS scum and went on to win the game.

Here, this is neither version, and I'm not sure if he is scum trying to coast by or is just trying to avoid being obv!Town so he could live longer. *Shrug*

I'm leaning scum on Dodge, but Chara's not as confident. They think he might be derp Town being misread/misunderstood.

It's a pain in the you-know-what to form developed reads based on what has been posted so far in this thread. I have a BIG pile of inactives due to holidays and stuff, and there's no much I can do about it before the New Year's Day.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

KT, I just reread your ISO, you originally voted for Creature because of his lack of focus.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Stop being mean to Kain, just ask the mod to force replace him if it's too much. :(
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Narna »

Uzi, what do you think of All Alone attacking Leon for doubtcasting Thinkbig?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Narna »

Am I the only one thinking that I could slyly sneak a finisher through with the amount of action going on here?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Narna »

I don't like that Thinkbig replaced out without responding to my 94.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 170, Narna wrote:Uzi, what do you think of All Alone attacking Leon for doubtcasting Thinkbig?
I wouldn't really call that attacking. He stated he didn't like Leon's reaction to TB's reaction and then posed a fair question.

I liked the vote but I didn't find Leon scummy when I was doing my catchup.
In post 171, Narna wrote:Am I the only one thinking that I could slyly sneak a finisher through with the amount of action going on here?
You probably could. :lol:
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Narna »

wagoning someone seems like a offensive move against them, but attack could have been a bit harsh.

Spoiler: Raw
Someone else try a finisher on Gamma.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”