The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:41 am

Post by The DEO »

WTF Is this shit? There is NO clearing it with me. Lycanfire made a post that is damn near stalker level creepy and conf scum. The only reason I don't move my vote is because Titus would just move it back and it'd be a hydra storm shit fest. No. I do not like that because it forces anyone with a town read of RM to vote her. That argument could be used for literally any wagon. Don't get me wrong I think RM is scum but Lycanfire should absolutely be the lynch today. That paragraph of posts I did not claim myself once, in fact I was rather mocking of my own playstyle.

This is horrible and creeps me the hell out.

-- Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:48 am

Post by The DEO »

Lycan is flailing hard core. He said The DEO (our slot) wouldn't be tunnelling this hard unless we didn't believe it. And then not a few moments later he calls scum.

He didn't even full claim at L-1 and redacted some of it.

Then all of a sudden an RM wagon comes up. This makes me skiddish of my RM read. My gut still says she's scum but this wagon is terrible. Get your votes back on Lycanfire now unless you can fucking explain how a townie without communication to anyone knows my damn meta well enough without damn near stalking me to say that post.

Put your damn votes back. NOW.

-- Math
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Postie »

In post 1450, The DEO wrote:I do not like that because it forces anyone with a town read of RM to vote her.
Who the hell is townreading and/or against an RM lynch at this point though? Even if there are people townreading her, I'm pretty sure that it's less than the amount of scum in the game, so scum are still forced to bus unless they want to suddenly and inexplicably reverse their read on her.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 1452, Postie wrote:
In post 1450, The DEO wrote:I do not like that because it forces anyone with a town read of RM to vote her.
Who the hell is townreading and/or against an RM lynch at this point though? Even if there are people townreading her, I'm pretty sure that it's less than the amount of scum in the game, so scum are still forced to bus unless they want to suddenly and inexplicably reverse their read on her.
Unless my meta read on RM was wrong yes. In essence people are sheeping my meta read of RM to come off of lynching conf scum Lycanfire. Your argument can be used of any wagon though. Lycanfire was at L-1 until people started unvoting Lycan for the shadiest of reasons. So yeah as far as I'm concerned people switching votes off conf scum should be looked at hard.

You're not going to convince me that someone who literally claimed my meta to be to try to buddy me is town without having played a single game with me. I am creeped out right now and very disappointed in these vote moves.

-- Math
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm not sheeping your meta read of RM. I don't think anyone is.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by The DEO »

Then why are you voting RM? If it's anything less than conf scum I will not be amused.

-- Math
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Because it's clear a Lycan lynch isn't happening today. I'm not going to vote park on what quickly became a vanity wagon when I think 2 people are scum.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 1456, JaeReed wrote:Because it's clear a Lycan lynch isn't happening today. I'm not going to vote park on what quickly became a vanity wagon when I think 2 people are scum.
Lycan was at L-1 with a shit ton of day left. What do you mean it's clear that it isn't going to happen?

-- Math
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Everyone switched off him to go back to the first probable scum wagon. I'm not fighting a probable scum lynch for a probable scum lynch. I'm just not. Both are likely scum. I don't care which gets lynched today, but regardless of flip the other should be lynched tomorrow.

If Lycan hits L-1 I'll declare right now I have intent to hammer the moment I see it. Until such time, I'm parked here, because the way I see it you're not getting that wagon through to a lynch.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by The DEO »

You mean again? This is bullshit. Lycan isn't probable scum. He's fucking goddamn confirmed. Even if he suspected it was me, even if you buy the argument that he figured it out it was me when everyone who has played with me didn't, then how did he know to crumb my meta having never played with me.

This is making me all kinds of skiddish on the RM wagon and I wish I had a gun to shoot Lycanfire right the fuck now.
I don't like your slot JaeReed because if RM is town then Lycanfire did a distancing earlier of you and you and Lycanfire and someone who has played with me are all scum. Suspecting Creature because he says conf scum is town and will not explain. So Lycanfire/JaeReed/Creature. The last one could be RM based on a meta read but I like Creature more for it now.

-- Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by The DEO »

I'm busy and have to go do things but as far as I'm concerned I'm going to be extremely disappointed if Lycanfire isn't lynched.

-- Math
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

we have to work together, please
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if both scum (which I find pretty fucking likely), is there 1 that makes tactical sense to lynch first?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Lycan

Whatever, but if this flips town we see who didn't vote Rach but voted Lycan.
Sigh
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

omg you all make me nuts

let's do it this way:

EBWOP -
In post 1447, drealmerz7 wrote:you fucking people! seriously!?

I didn't really want to move my vote in the first place and thought I was doing the cooperative towny thing by joining on a wagon I was comfortable with but not my preference by far and now this shit...
(breakthequotetag to make sure it takes):

UNVOTE: RachMarie
VOTE: Lycan

not fucking moving it again[/quote] (keep old endquote tag)
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by The DEO »

RM is the better play imo. Lycan must bus RM. There is our busser.

RM doesn't have to bus Lycan. Math is thinking that her scumtell is flawless when it isn't. Lycan scum says RM or Gamma. RM scum provides the foundation to lynch Lycan.

Math needs to learn to chill.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by The DEO »

I haven't been able to explain this to Math, and that's my fault between RL, sick husbands, and then catching what he has. I stopped paying as much attention to hydra games.

~Titus
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Creature »

Can we get decided?
Sigh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Spoiler: this rant is now irrelevant thanks Titus and everyone
You realize that you're positing that I came in and immediately started bussing both my partners (if RM/myself/Lycan) or hard double bus between myself and Lycan if RM is town.

Stop, Math. You're being unreasonable in everything right now, and quite frankly my care factor in you thinking I'm scum is zero right now because of that. People aren't going to listen when you're unreasonable, and if you are town with Lycan being scum, you're now shitting all over a town that you actually need to vote Lycan. You're burning all the credibility and trust I had in your slot from Titus. You're doing the same damn thing you did in yuri mafia and it's pissing me off. People won't follow you if you're unreasonable.

Lycanfire
before you were even outed
was someone I thought was scum with the way he was approaching things earlier this day phase. He was pissed and caught scum trying to deflect attention off RM (either as a whiteknight or scum buddy) before RM even dropped those revelations, and was already in discredit mode with regards to me back then. Think about that. Talk to Titus about it. Then, and only then, try to talk to me about why I should be voting on a vanity wagon instead of RM. Drealmerz stated he's not moving off RM again. Postie is pushing for RM. Creature won't vote Lycan. Gamma can't vote.

You're blowing up at me for something more people did before me, for one. I didn't want the Lycan wagon to dissipate. That's why I stayed on there for so fucking long.

I'm fine with a lynch on either.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 1467, Creature wrote:Can we get decided?
Yes, but please hold until I can talk to my sibling on the phone. They's basically thinking anything not roping Lycan is scum motivated at the moment.

RM is the best lynch for today IMO. If RM and Lycan are not scum together, we will prove it.

~Titus
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Creature »

When players think no town would ever oppose someone's scumread lynch.
Sigh
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

V/LA Till 2nd of January.

I hate Christmas around mafia games. It screws up a lot.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Yeah, I'm not playing part to this vote hopping. All the moonlogic Titus-head and Postie are applying to the RM wagon also applies to the Lycan wagon with regard to hammers. JaeReed isn't making any sense either. With so many V/LAs and the game on pause for 5 days, this is screwed up. But to think that lynching a Loved scum is easier than a normal scum is just silly.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Postie »

It's not that I think lynching RM is easier, just that it makes more sense.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by The DEO »

VOTE: RM

We're doing this. Math is taking a time out for a bit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”