All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:54 am

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Nero Cain
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:12 am

Post by All Alone »

I'll read the blue thread later on in the Day phase, right now I really just don't care enough to read it tbh
In post 36, Leonshade wrote:
In post 34, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 32, Penguinos wrote:
In post 31, Leonshade wrote:McMenno's dayvig thing is an obvjoke, don't like ThinkBig's overreaction to it.
Meh. TB is an overly serious player when it comes to the rules, so that kind of response is natural for him. Doesn't make me lean one way or the other.
It's a Mod confirmed ability. Preytell, how is it a joke?
Spamming your abilities on page 1 is the joke. Cracked me up, at least.
I don't like this. Regardless of whether Menno was "joking" or not, it should be obvious why ThinkBig wouldn't find it funny. Why do you think his reaction is scummy here?

VOTE: Leonshade
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:15 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 56, Ms Columbo wrote:@ThinkBig and @All Alone
Within the first 10 player posts, both of you vote for Nero Cain. Is voting for Nero something that is standard here?
Not that I'm aware of. During RVS I'll often vote someone who already has a vote on them, because in my experience random wagons are more informative than random vanity votes.

Can you explain why you asked this question?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:17 am

Post by All Alone »

christ almighty you people are pissing me off

Lita DDT: banana mint

Rear Naked Choke: banana mint

the two of you combined have contributed a grand total of
absolutely nothing
. disgraceful. you get to fucking die

VOTE: malpaspc

you also get to fucking die

chara, penguin, and thinkbig are on thin fucking ice

EVERYONE TAKE NOTICE: IF YOU WANT TO KEEP FUCKING AROUND, YOU CAN GO DO IT IN THE DEAD THREAD
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:45 am

Post by All Alone »

I really hate to do this but the play in this game is honestly annoying the hell out of me and I just don't want to deal with it

Kuroi please replace me

(you can offer me as a cross-replace if it'll help)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”