Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I entrusted you with multiple levels of information

you exposed it, and me

your message received confirmed at the beginning of the day was all that should have ever been said until I initiated otherwise
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

bedtime forme
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

No it matters if you're going to harp about my play.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

only thing that matters then if you're town is:

learn to play better and don't do that shit

but I don't believe that is the case

okbed
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

Look I get you had some plan as to what I'd do.
Sorry I don't conform to your intended outcome.
I play openly and, frankly, the TRUE FRIEND thing was straight-up buddying.

I may not be here tomorrow. Might take a day from this site.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:55 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 1304, SlySly wrote:
In post 1300, kuror0 wrote:why would you want to lynch me I said I was an investigative role. Not a full cop but definitely I would help catch scum and clear town. Plus I said I was bound to die kind of soon so why waste a lynch on me? You don't believe any of my claims or what?
If this is what you're calling a claim, it's a wee-bit too cryptic for my tastes. Tastes a bit scummy to me. A claim with no info. "I'm a PR, don't lynch me. I won't share or explain my results. Don't let that bother you." is how it strikes my ears.
In post 1168, kuror0 wrote: I confirm kuroi is not a scum. I can't confirm he is town but I confirm 100% sure he is not scum.
So you want a full disclosure of my roll from the start? That would be WAY more beneficial to scum than to town. I disclosed what I thought was good enough to town without giving extra free advantages to scum. as for the second part it is what it is. I can tell if he is mafia or not and he is definitely not scum when I checked. Now that we got the info about traitors and millers and stuff it is so incredibly low possibility of a 3rd party that you can pretty much guarantee he is town but I don't want to give my results as conclusion as it could mislead people I take we are all grown enough to think for ourselves and get to the conclusions.
In post 1304, SlySly wrote:
In post 1300, kuror0 wrote: why would you believe a vig took a shot on Creature over dunn who is a miller claim? (I get it creature wasn't exactly the most towny player ever but a vig shot on him over a claimed miller doesn't have that much sense imo.) Plus on the role flip it says he would only turn if he was killed by stahd himself and not any scum. So guide me here why you think it was the work of a vig.
Had I been taking a vig shot last night, I would only target the miller if I was certain he was lying scum. If I wasn't convinced he was lying scum, I'd target who I most thought to be scum slipping through the cracks. Creature's wagon hopping would have definitely caught my attention.
I remember yesterday you were supporting the idea that the vig should use his shot on dunn. I can probably find the quote if you need me to refresh your memory. and there is also this:
In post 1304, SlySly wrote: As for the flip...

The role flip doesn't say Strahd has to lead the attack.
In any game I've ever played as scum, the NK could be carried out by any member of the mafia, other than a traitor. That's what makes Creature's PM so interesting, it's specific in stating Strahd has an interest in Creature, then seems to list that interest as being Traitor, but in the description of what the outcome would be if Strahd lead the kill against him, Creature would have become a mafia goon. Holy smokes, BastardMan! Jason's PM didn't say anything about Strahd-lead NK's. My PM doesn't either. That leads me to believe only some players are "turnable" and
Strahd knows he has to lead the kill to convert.
Though I believe Strahd is not the only scum that can submit the night action, I believe Strahd will be submitting as many as he can if he knows that's a requirement of recruitment.

These are some of the factors leading me to believe the most likely scenario from last night is, Creature was vig'd and the Strahd-lead scum team targeted another player and failed.

That's what I will continue to believe until someone proves me wrong.

As soon as I saw Creature's flip, I knew that someone would come forth and be adamant about Creature being the scum NK. Not only was there one, there was 2, just Shaziro was indirect about it.
but you see

Spoiler: Creature's Role
In post 1142, Clumsy wrote:
Creature's Role PMHello!

Traitor:
If
Strahd
leads the nightkill on you, he will instead convert you to a vampire, as well as the mafia team as a Mafia Goon.

We agree on most of what you said here, which is what's obvious, including: any member of the scum team can make the night kill(shocking right), Strahd has to make the nightkill to convert(which is explicitly stated), not everybody is turnable (once again a surprise... not). But there are 2 things that can be worth looking at:

-Not everybody is turnable (are there even more than 1 having a miller is the question)
-Strahd has to lead the NK to turn a player. (Did he knew someone was turnable? if he did then for sure would try to lead as many night kills as possible, but that's the key word as possible. If the kill was made by mafia does that mean Strahd felt under scrutiny or something so they decide someone else to do the NK? The other option is indeed a vig took a shot at creature but that would mean scum failed the nightkill but I fear any discussion into this topic would just lead to more role claims or stuff that would hurt town.

(now look at me I wanted to say how you just jumped on one option made a paragraph full of obvious things and ended up throwing shade on people for saying they thought 1 option was more likely, and ended up making a rant of I don't know what instead)

my free time is up I will come back later and hopefully round up things last notes for everybody.

I think both Andrius and drealmz are town.

I am more interested in the following players:
shaddowez
shaziro
culted
slysly
Too lazy to be scum.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Clumsy »

Lynch Votecount 2.1(2) Pine - Dunnstral, Andrius
(1) Dunnstral - Pine
(1) Kuror0 - SlySly
(1) Andrius - drealmerz7

Not Voting:
Persivul, Shaziro, KuroiXHF, Culted, shaddowez, kuror0

With 11 alive, Majority (50%+1) is 6.

Day Two deadline is (expired on 2016-12-30 14:00:00) (With an extension option)

Mod Notes: As a heads up, there will be an extension available for the holiday season. Exactly how long TBD, but I know people will be busy. To make it easier, if you know if/how long you'll be away for the holidays, let me know.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Shaziro »

Sorry I've been away, I've been busy with Christmas shopping and stuff, I'll catch up here sometime tonight. I saw Andrius ask about pigeons, can you explain that further? I don't think they played a particularly in depth role in Curse of Strahd?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1355, kuror0 wrote:...but I don't want to give my results as conclusion as it could mislead people...
Where I'm from, this is what's known as "talking out of your ass". You did want to give your results. You did give them.
In post 1355, kuror0 wrote:I remember yesterday you were supporting the idea that the vig should use his shot on dunn. I can probably find the quote if you need me to refresh your memory.
Yes, please, quote me. I am in need of refresher.
In post 1355, kuror0 wrote:The other option is indeed a vig took a shot at creature but that would mean scum failed the nightkill but I fear any discussion into this topic would just lead to more role claims or stuff that would hurt town.
This is what I believe to be true. 'In fear' is no way to live. Discussion is pro-town. Shadiness is scummy.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1350, drealmerz7 wrote:I entrusted you with multiple levels of information

you exposed it, and me

your message received confirmed at the beginning of the day was all that should have ever been said until I initiated otherwise
But why is that scummy as opposed to "bad"

Why does he "expose you" as scum and not nightkill you?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1288, Andrius wrote:Could further assume scum didnt want or need pine's item
Or pine is scum
Bingo. I'm certain scum like recharging their limited shots just like town does.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:06 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 1358, SlySly wrote:
In post 1355, kuror0 wrote:...but I don't want to give my results as conclusion as it could mislead people...
Where I'm from, this is what's known as "talking out of your ass". You did want to give your results. You did give them.
In post 1355, kuror0 wrote:I remember yesterday you were supporting the idea that the vig should use his shot on dunn. I can probably find the quote if you need me to refresh your memory.
Yes, please, quote me. I am in need of refresher.
In post 1355, kuror0 wrote:The other option is indeed a vig took a shot at creature but that would mean scum failed the nightkill but I fear any discussion into this topic would just lead to more role claims or stuff that would hurt town.
This is what I believe to be true. 'In fear' is no way to live. Discussion is pro-town. Shadiness is scummy.
1. Perhaps I worded it poorly. Let me clarify what I meant. I wanted to give my results (which I did obviously) but I didn't want to give my guesses and beliefs AS my results. You see one thing is I say he is not scum and another thing is saying he is town. Ofc now due to the knowledge we got of the set up it is pretty safe to assume he is town but just in case I let out my result raw so it doesn't confuse people later.

Spoiler:
In post 346, SlySly wrote:Looking through the game so far...

1. Pine and Shaziro - slight team up
2. Dunn - miller claim (always makes me think fake scum claim)
3. Creature - wanting to rope me for seemingly nothing

Oh and I'm, just on another thought, remembering JasonWazza coming in trying to call people scum for wanting to go to the shops and the woods. His delivery and tone with it all set off my scumdar. So...

VOTE: JazonWazza
In post 382, SlySly wrote: If it weren't for the following way of thinking, I'd change my vote to Dunn because of what he's said since my vote combined with his miller claim. Because of the following, I'm fine with where my vote is until something with more weight catches my attention.
In post 378, Pine wrote: I could go for a Dunn lynch, but I'm more inclined to give a vig shoot him, if there is one.
Vigilante, please shoot Dunnstral. We need to resolve the Miller thing eventually, and vig shots are more expendable than lynches.

So does this refresh your mind or somehow I understood it wrong?

3. Now you are making shit up. Saying discussion is pro town but your actions where instantly throw shade on the players who believe the NK was due to scum and somehow believing one thing or the other is scum indicative? I believe there is a small chance the shot was made by a vig yet unlikely but still I'm not going around scumreading anyone that believes otherwise, mostly because I can't see how that alone would be alignment indicative. Seems you do so walk me through your thought process about it.
Too lazy to be scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I wonder what we should be focused on right now

The pool of 3 protective claims (jason being dead with enough protective power that I thought he'd be the only protective)

Or the pool of 1 investigative claim (with a miller in the game)

Gonna need some time to think on this one
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1362, Dunnstral wrote:I wonder what we should be focused on right now

The pool of 3 protective claims (jason being dead with enough protective power that I thought he'd be the only protective)

Or the pool of 1 investigative claim (with a miller in the game)

Gonna need some time to think on this one
This is sarcasm right?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Yea, there isn't a reason to be trying to lynch kuror0 right now I think.
In post 1360, SlySly wrote:
In post 1288, Andrius wrote:Could further assume scum didnt want or need pine's item
Or pine is scum
Bingo. I'm certain scum like recharging their limited shots just like town does.
Are you saying pine is scum? Why aren't you on this
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:30 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1361, kuror0 wrote:So does this refresh your mind or somehow I understood it wrong?
I now know what you're talking about. I wouldn't really call that support. It's more like, "it exists, so I'm gonna work with it."
In post 1361, kuror0 wrote:Now you are making shit up.
I'm not making anything up.
In post 1361, kuror0 wrote:Saying discussion is pro town but your actions where instantly throw shade on the players who believe the NK was due to scum and somehow believing one thing or the other is scum indicative? I believe there is a small chance the shot was made by a vig yet unlikely but still I'm not going around scumreading anyone that believes otherwise, mostly because I can't see how that alone would be alignment indicative. Seems you do so walk me through your thought process about it.
My perspective of the game is different than yours. I haven't claimed anything yet. When I do, it will be full. I won't scum around the bush like you. But, my perspective leaves me little, if any, doubt that Creature was killed by a vig.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:34 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1364, Dunnstral wrote: Are you saying pine is scum? Why aren't you on this
Pine's self heal makes him like a miller; conveniently safe from the scum NK. Because of your claims, you and Pine should be gone before endgame and are last resort lynches at the moment, imo.

I'm not opposed to lynching you or Pine.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1296, Andrius wrote:
In post 1294, KuroiXHF wrote:Very unsorted and premature, but I promised a reads list:

Town:
Culted
drealmerz7
Shaziro

Null:
kuror0
SlySly
Andrius

Scum:
Pine
shaddowez
Persivul
Dunnstral
Please explain why Persivul is scum and I am a null read.
Please explain your kuror0 read in light of his claim regarding you.
As far as Kuror0 goes, I'm of the opinion that most scum don't take big risks so early in the game, and I never got the vibe that anything else has really changed from that. Kuror0 is voting the way he usually does. Basically, I'm not seeing scum motivation, but I can see your reasoning for scum reading him, so I have to settle with putting on my FOS-list.

Persivul, I actually think, is my towniest of all my scums. I have a really hard time reading him and that's because he appears to me to have the same play whether he's town or scum. A couple of his posts seem to be kind of "I don't see the town motivation in that" and a lot of others just act gut to me like , when I'd like to think most of my characters don't have names, making me to believe he has a name.

Also, you're dominating the conversation and are a lot more abrasive than Persivul. Even though you're a lot more headstrong, you're saying things which doesn't make sense for scum to say. It's ineffective, but townie.
In post 1301, Andrius wrote:At this point Id shoot kuroi and all my scumreads over dunn
Shoot someone you really believe is town? lol

BTW, I think Shaddow needs to go. He's playing 100% of his scum games.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1366, SlySly wrote:
In post 1364, Dunnstral wrote: Are you saying pine is scum? Why aren't you on this
Pine's self heal makes him like a miller; conveniently safe from the scum NK. Because of your claims, you and Pine should be gone before endgame and are last resort lynches at the moment, imo.

I'm not opposed to lynching you or Pine.
There's a big mechanical difference between saying "the miller should be gone before endgame" and "we shouldn't resolves 3 protective roles today... let's get the cop"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Should I claim my flavor or keep it a secret?

Nobodies really cared to ask me about it, just want me shot
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Ok, I'm caught up. I am still kind of confused, because for a bit there I thought Kuror was claiming to have sent the message and then it was revealed to be Dreal. Also, dreal did a real shit job of trying to subtly hint, tbf. I want to sort the protectives now, tbh. I don't see benefit or harm to Dunn revealing flavor.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by kuror0 »

I guess his lore wouldn't hurt but first I would like you to provide me this info shaz.
In post 1300, kuror0 wrote: @shaziro what's the lore of the item so we maybe have an idea of what it does or why someone stole it or if scum had a special reason to do so. Was Pine's claim of the item power anywhere related to the lore?
Too lazy to be scum.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Wait, Pine claimed to know what the Burgomaster's thingy did? Where? The lore of which of the two items?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1372, Shaziro wrote:Wait, Pine claimed to know what the Burgomaster's thingy did? Where? The lore of which of the two items?
No. I didn't.

I'm not settling for anyone but Dunnstral today. He's scummed it up really hard for two days now, and I don't think Miller and Traitor together makes sense. I've seen (and perpetrated) successful Miller fakeclaims, but this one backfired.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by culted »