ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:43 am

Post by ThinkBig »

VOTE: McMenno
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 50, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: McMenno
I don't think you can vote but the lynch countdown is now longer in effect.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 51, Ms Columbo wrote:
ThinkBig can't vote. He's no longer in danger of tapping out, but he can't vote.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:08 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.
Oh no it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with not giving any real reads on this game, but deciding the other game was more important to give a read for. (I don't really count this vote on you as much of a read, but that's not the point)

In fact I doubt it was a decision to have a read on anything. This screams "I need to post a read for the sake of posting a read" with the added bonus of posting a read for the other game, so as to not commit themselves to anything solid against this playerlist yet. Like a bad boyfriend, I find lack of commitment to anything extremely sketchy.

The other game isn't really relevant to what we're doing here, so I am already inclined to treat anyone who spends a significant amount of time trying to interact with the other game so early as scum. What makes Narna so egregious here though is that he does it on Page 1 to try and normalize this under productive behavior early. (Mcmenno notwithstanding, but his sin has nothing to do with his foray into the other game)
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:11 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 44, Ms Columbo wrote:Hi, all.

VOTE: malpascp For participating in the wrong brand...bring that sarcasm over here.
Have you ever drunk-posted?

Also I think McMenno using his abilities like that is too random and attention-drawing to be scum
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:14 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 51, Ms Columbo wrote:
Thanks for clarifying. I thought I could vote. I'm glad I'm no longer in danger of being lynched
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

@ThinkBig and @All Alone
Within the first 10 player posts, both of you vote for Nero Cain. Is voting for Nero something that is standard here?

@McMenno - Your day actions and first vote were cast on the first two players who posted. Did you plan that? Was there another/different reason for either of those players?
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

My vote on Nero was a random vote.
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 28, Banana Mint wrote:I have voices in my head, they talk to me!
But do you talk back? Are they giving you any insight on who is scum?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

That's just a poor rendition of the opening lyrics to Randy Orton's theme song.

Should read

I hear voices in my head,
They council me,
They understand,
They talk to me!
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 53, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.
Oh no it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with not giving any real reads on this game, but deciding the other game was more important to give a read for. (I don't really count this vote on you as much of a read, but that's not the point)

In fact I doubt it was a decision to have a read on anything. This screams "I need to post a read for the sake of posting a read" with the added bonus of posting a read for the other game, so as to not commit themselves to anything solid against this playerlist yet. Like a bad boyfriend, I find lack of commitment to anything extremely sketchy.

The other game isn't really relevant to what we're doing here, so I am already inclined to treat anyone who spends a significant amount of time trying to interact with the other game so early as scum. What makes Narna so egregious here though is that he does it on Page 1 to try and normalize this under productive behavior early. (Mcmenno notwithstanding, but his sin has nothing to do with his foray into the other game)
Am I missing some meta? Narna provided the same level of detail on her reads here as the one for the other brand which was minimal. Seems like a lot to extrapolate based on that one post.
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 54, malpascp wrote:

VOTE: malpascp For participating in the wrong brand...bring that sarcasm over here.
Lol, is that what happened? It's been a long time since that's been a thing for me.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by malpascp »

In post 62, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 54, malpascp wrote:

Lol, is that what happened? It's been a long time since that's been a thing for me.
Same here, hence the mistake. And the shitposting.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 1.03
Leonshade
(2/7)
- Penguinos, All Alone
Ms. Columbo
(0/7)
-
Narna
(0/7)
-
ThinkBig
(1/7)
- Almost Chara
Kmd4390
(1/7)
- Narna
Almost Chara
(1/7)
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt
Not_An_McMenno_Alt
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
All Alone
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(1/7)
- Leonshade
Penguinos
(0/7)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(0/7)
-
Nero Cain
(1/7)
- ThinkBig
Malpascp
(0/7)
- Ms. Columbo
Not Voting:
Kmd4390, Banana Mint, Nero Cain, Malpascp

Notes:
(expired on 2016-12-23 12:53:00) until ThinkBig can vote.

(expired on 2017-01-04 12:30:00) until the end of Day One.
With 13 alive, it takes seven to lynch.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 53, DodgeTheSaint wrote:The other game isn't really relevant to what we're doing here, so I am already inclined to treat anyone who spends a significant amount of time trying to interact with the other game so early as scum.
That's one wrestler we know NOT to consult on our daily draft, I suppose.

P.S. Good luck if YOU get drafted on -say- D4 to the other brand and have to read through all previous 3 days at once.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 58, alban wrote:How I wish they will draft you to the other thread.
:lol: Not a chance, buddy. Not a one-in-a-million chance.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

I'm traveling tomorrow and family Christmas on Friday. Should be able to check-in, but time will be limited.

Night all!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

We seem to have a problem here.

The crowd boos loudly, not knowing whats coming. HHH sniffs and licks his lips.

It seems that both Raw and Smackdown have been invaded by a bunch of yellow bellied cowards that hide among the rosters. Well I have news for you!

HHH's nostrils flare with anger. He lunges at the rope and hangs over the top.

THIS IS MY SHOW!

He points to his chest.

I will not have you run around and destroy what I have built. I will hunt you down like the dogs that you are and personally pedigree each and everyone of you!

Satisfied, HHH steps back from the ropes.

Know this, for every moment, for every second, in every day that it takes me to find you, the more punishment that I will dole out. Do you think I'm playing around here? This is
NOT
a joke. I'm on a singled minded mission to seek out and destroy you and there is nothing that can stand in my way.

The crowd cheers loudly.

And once I'm done with Raw I will come to Smackdown and do the very same thing and that is to cleanse the roster of this filth that threatens the very existence of the WWE.

He bobs he head in agreement with the crowd.

Let me leave you with one last thought to mull on in your final days. Did you really think that you could come into my house, uninvited, and get away with it?

No
, he roars.

You have made the first and final error that you will ever make. At this point in time, the only thing you can do is pray that I do not find you, because once I do you will cease to exist. Your names stricken from history and you will be nothing but a distant memory in a footnote of time.

Done, HHH drops the mic and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He raises his arms above his head , as if in victory, all while
The Game
plays. At this point we either go to a commercial or Kise flips the channel to watch ice skating.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:15 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 56, Ms Columbo wrote:@ThinkBig and @All Alone
Within the first 10 player posts, both of you vote for Nero Cain. Is voting for Nero something that is standard here?
Not that I'm aware of. During RVS I'll often vote someone who already has a vote on them, because in my experience random wagons are more informative than random vanity votes.

Can you explain why you asked this question?
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 38, All Alone wrote:
In post 36, Leonshade wrote:
In post 34, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 32, Penguinos wrote:
In post 31, Leonshade wrote:McMenno's dayvig thing is an obvjoke, don't like ThinkBig's overreaction to it.
Meh. TB is an overly serious player when it comes to the rules, so that kind of response is natural for him. Doesn't make me lean one way or the other.
It's a Mod confirmed ability. Preytell, how is it a joke?
Spamming your abilities on page 1 is the joke. Cracked me up, at least.
I don't like this. Regardless of whether Menno was "joking" or not, it should be obvious why ThinkBig wouldn't find it funny. Why do you think his reaction is scummy here?

VOTE: Leonshade
Scum are more likely to push on jokes than scum in my experience. At least newbscum, I tended to take joke-y tells/actions as serious as newbscum because I was so focused on finding something to push on.
In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Leon, mcmenno's action wasn't a joke. See the mod's next post. Thinkbig is "gone" unless someone stops it.
Using the actions/finishers for real was the joke.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Leonshade »

Ms Columbo's questions are a bit awkward, but they're the kinds of questions I could see a newb asking when trying to figure people out.

@DodgeTheSaint:
Post 53 reads like you scumread McMenno, I'd like to hear why.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

The reason that Raw is only 3 pages is because of the simple fact that the Raw roster is full of lurksacks and scummy as fuck KMD. As for Smackdown you tools need to shape up and push Maria.

vote:KMD
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:50 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 72, Leonshade wrote:Ms Columbo's questions are a bit awkward, but they're the kinds of questions I could see a newb asking when trying to figure people out.

@DodgeTheSaint:
Post 53 reads like you scumread McMenno, I'd like to hear why.
Eh, the situation changed a bit on his part.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”