Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Naomi: I'll explain once I see what I am looking for. Pushing me will just piss me off.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Alisae »

Now, let me explain why I don't like that.
A. You're basicly chainsawing Gin.
B. You specificly looked into my past game to tried to find a justified vote, and that being my first game. If you read the game, you could have figured that I was just being new and learning and shit. But you straight up took a bit out of context and used it against me. You're looking at me through a colored lens.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

My my, what a development.

An Alisae red flip will make me very interested in Naomi.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Speaking of stepping up and defending someone

Alisae Isn't a Red
You can tell this by how flustered they are right now. They are lashing out at people who vote them without really thinking it fully through there emotional right now and trying there best to not be lynched ironically pushing more attention on themselves. If they live they will be shown as green later on I believe via play. Then there are things like her interaction with gray. Yes it was poorly executed but thats the point. If you was red looking for a Misslynch why target one of the strongest Green players instead of their investigative target that was already kinda melting. Additionally The way they put forth there wagon was super poorly coordinated and didn't really have the careful thought put into it that a wagon by an experianced player or a red member has. To Paraphase that interaction here is a small over the top rendition.

Gray; Eh been on this train long enough, its not going anywhere time to switch back.
Alisae; Define Long
Gray; urrrr... Its a word, Look it up in the dictionary its kinda common.
Alisae; ...Why you avoiding the question. Its a simple thing to answer
Gray; Its a common word. I don't really need to look things up in the dictionary for you do I?
Alisae; Well you could!.. (Blushes) Well.. It appears you miss understood.. What I REALLY wanted to know is What made you change your vote... Not that im embarrassed! shut up! You just don't like working with people. thats red!

You can see this tsundere Attitude at the end in Its especally Explicit with the First and last lines; "Okay then you misunderstood the question" and "Also don't like the fact you're not willing to work with me. If anything you're being anti-town at the moment."
The first line establishes that They acknowledge that Gray didn't get the question and didn't want to look up a common word. while the last line shows how flustered there are about it. red reading them for there own poorly worded question while being embarrassed themselves.
After that point they convince themselves that Gray is Lynch baiting when its obvious to us that they was just playing normally. but to the world filter she applied it was Lynch baiting because she took note that Gray was kinda playing well. but also thought they was playing badly. the only time you play well and badly is with a slayer gambit or lynch bait. Which is how her thoughts landed in that square.
Her questions after that interaction are probing to work out where people stand, not pushing at all which would match a more careful playstyle until people put pressure on her. Given what I extracted from her personality ealier I believe this would resulted in them acting defensive and making rash choices.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 427, -Grey- wrote:My my, what a development.

An Alisae red flip will make me very interested in Naomi.
No doubt given the above post XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Grey's vote on me wasn't super serious I think
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 421, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 397, Alisae wrote:
In post 396, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 395, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Oh and UNVOTE: because I never go to sleep holding a vote.
That's rather foolish as it artificially deflates wagons.
Once again, no real conviction in his voting. To him it honestly doesn't matter.
Instead of understanding his playstyle, she prefers to push her narrative of Gin's actions. Scum.
What town decides to respond to a constructive post (mine) like this? It's trying to twist his action as scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 431, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 395, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Oh and UNVOTE: because I never go to sleep holding a vote.
Once again, no real conviction in his voting. To him it honestly doesn't matter.
Instead of understanding his playstyle, she prefers to push her narrative of Gin's actions. Scum.
What town decides to respond to a constructive post (mine) like this? It's trying to twist his action as scummy.
okay when your flustered and confirm baising people you do, do stuff like that. also I'm pretty sure the reason she quoted your post there was to try and convince you to assist her.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Like Given the last time someone pressured her she contradicted herself in the same post It shows that she is the kinda of player that hears responses and takes them to heart getting emotional swiftly and the more emotional she gets the less logical she becomes.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 432, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 431, Gamma Emerald wrote:
okay when your flustered and confirm baising people you do, do stuff like that. also I'm pretty sure the reason she quoted your post there was to try and convince you to assist her.
Well there was no way I was assisting, I felt his action was just a bit poorly decided, and not indicative of scum. I'll look back over Alisae.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I think Ali might be town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

However I still think GNT is not scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:46 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Additionally given my analysis I believe after they read this they'll attempt to 180 Given thus far I been on her side and a rather 3rd party to the original situation so she is more likely to read my posts with a positive mindset which may be enough to realign her view point as she takes a step back and looks at the situation from my perspective. However, if they are intelligent they will also know this will only bring MORE heat so may stick with it to not get lynched. Which is why I'm setting up this post here to provide an out. How Am I going to do this? like this.

Alisae If upon reading my posts you have changed your views please let us know.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:47 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Gamma; Yeah I thought you'd do that.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

It should be obvious by now that I don't just use posts to fence my position. I also take into account emotions and previous reactions.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 438, Naomi-Tan wrote:Gamma; Yeah I thought you'd do that.
Are you calling my reconsideration red-indicative?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That's kinda fun to type tbh
<Embrace The Void>

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 440, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 438, Naomi-Tan wrote:Gamma; Yeah I thought you'd do that.
Are you calling my reconsideration red-indicative?
No I'm calling Your reconsideration a good move for both alignments but something given your personality would fit.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what makes you think you know my personality
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah, I don't really think Gin is scum as much anymore.
And with that said, I am concerned for how he's playing and I don't like it.
I'm not fully convinced that he's town though. So he get's a null scumlean.

I still think Gamma is town.

You're thoughts on All Alone, because I think their vote on me seems like an attempt to have a justified vote and hop on the wagon.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 443, Gamma Emerald wrote:what makes you think you know my personality
observation mostly and reading the game as a whole. Given I observed your not stubborn or headstrong and I provided an argument that was pretty solid It benefited both a Green aligned and red aligned view point.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Thing is, when I want to be, I can be a tinfoil hat kind of guy. I had a quote where my tinfoil hat antics got me townread in my sig at one point.
<Embrace The Void>

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:19 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 414, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Gamma and Gin I wanna know what your connection is to each other right now here in the open.
In post 102, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Ah, game did start, got it :p

@work right now so I'll be on to talk in like 4 hours maybe 5.

Quick scim tells me we are doing a gamma wagon. Why is that?
In post 114, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 108, All Alone wrote:
In post 93, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not seeing the type of discussion I want.
Maybe the inactives will provide.
This post reads scum to me. I don't really see a town motivation for counting on an inactive player to provide discussion. I mean, that's kind of the opposite of what "inactive" means! A townie who's frustrated with the discussion not going their way usually takes the initiative to provide that discussion themself, but Gamma doesn't. As scum hoping to hold back, his mindset here makes a lot more sense.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Nah it's town.

It's day 1 first few pages. It's evident, at least to me that Gamma doesn't care about the wagon on him, but instead is interested in the inactives, or those that will try to hide behind a bandwagon so they don't have to contribute much to the discussion.
In post 163, Gamma Emerald wrote:GinNTonic could be a bad townie too.
In post 183, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Gamma you okay?
In post 333, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Whew, caught up. Okay reads and then questions

Reads:
Gamma scum butt$Most, if not all posts are highly frivolous and are just fluff. Post 119 is using self-meta as a form of defense and I won't read it because that's bullshit. Anyone can copy and paste a personality D1.
So You enter defending Gamma with rather limp reasoning. Gamma then distances himself from you. Taking the hint you back off and red read him despite spending the majority of the early game being on their side. This says to me there is 2 things going on 1) There is a connection between Gamma and Gin and 2) They don't want Greens to know there is a link going on.

Given the above quotes as well. the connection Is still strong despite them trying to distance.
Read my explanation to All-Alone, I answered this as they were phone posts while at work, not much time to actually develop thought and took posts at face value instead of soaking up the entire thread before making decisions, my fault but all posts after my reads list have been taken into account the whole game.

One thing I do like that you brought back up is post 183; because while phone posting, I started to get confused on why Gamma would say he was waiting on two inactives and was going to ask why he was acting like a mod instead of playing but he ghosted me.

Quick Question for Ailsae; reason for voting All-Alone because they voted for you?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 426, Alisae wrote:Now, let me explain why I don't like that.
A. You're basicly chainsawing Gin.
B. You specificly looked into my past game to tried to find a justified vote, and that being my first game. If you read the game, you could have figured that I was just being new and learning and shit. But you straight up took a bit out of context and used it against me. You're looking at me through a colored lens.
To add to this, their vote feels super forced.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:22 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 433, Naomi-Tan wrote:Like Given the last time someone pressured her she contradicted herself in the same post It shows that she is the kinda of player that hears responses and takes them to heart getting emotional swiftly and the more emotional she gets the less logical she becomes.
So you're saying Ailsae is just a flustered townie, more so than the possibility that she's scum having a hard time coming up with an argument?

Need to know for my notes.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”