-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 349, Ircher wrote:@Grey
8. Alisae (+50%) - 146 was a good question, even if literally, it seems like a useless question. Don't like 184 cuz it's a loaded question; 187 was better after I asked for it to be unbiased.
That doesn't explain why you answered a question that was directed at someone else.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 346, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:@Alisae, haven't checked much but it's more of a placeholder vote.

@Ircher, "looking for certain things" which would be?

BRB, finding some info and reading ISOs

P-Edit:
@Grey, then I guess we'll have to wait and see what he flips when he does.

P-Edit 2:
@Alisae, I don't feel like fucking voting?
It depends. Like, at one point, I was looking for town posts in Gamma's ISO (considering my earlier WK)
Links: User Page | GTKAS | Ratings
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 350, -Grey- wrote:
In post 349, Ircher wrote:@Grey
8. Alisae (+50%) - 146 was a good question, even if literally, it seems like a useless question. Don't like 184 cuz it's a loaded question; 187 was better after I asked for it to be unbiased.
That doesn't explain why you answered a question that was directed at someone else.
Kinda have a habit of doing so. Pretty sure that isn't the first time I've done so this game.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

@Alisae, yeah you're still null to me. Scummy and townish at the same time so I can't make up my mind. Still keeping my vote on ya tho.

@Ircher, so when you WK'd him, you were looking for town posts, where exactly did you find those that got you to that conclusion?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

And why are you voting someone who is null when you could be voting someone who you think is scum?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Gin - Clarify?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:20 pm

It's getting close to being out of spite right now.

How many votes are on you?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Grey - Why do you react with a vote to Ircher saying he is a bad player (which he has number to back up) while ignoring Aspho laying out a scum meta of themselves? Both are self-reflective and you jumped on the far less important one.

@HS - You say that its too early to lynch Ircher because he might just be "bad town" and there is not that much content early on. This one is really bugging me because you are just essentially just punting on the forming wagon by saying you like it but he could be town. You continue on to say that you want to hear what he has to say, but aren't actually trying to make him say anything.

Flubber and Alisae are the voices of reason for question what is up with the Gamma and Ircher wagons which are both very flimsy at best.

HS getting progressively worse as this goes on for pointing out what he thinks is a softclaim, which if you see as town you say NOTHING about and just change your read to town in a believable manner. Scum just brings it more to the front as when a PR sees another one, they will react differently than VT. There better be a wagon on them coming.

AA can be town. I really dislike the snap sheep of Grey though who had completely ignored everpony but Ircher and just fluff posted up to that point.

That said the Aspho wagon where it is about ten pages in doesn't feel natural. There is a case, but there is nothing else getting traction and no pony is even trying to start any other type of a push. Lots of players haven't been active, but it feels like there is no resistance and too little that is being utilitzed in the case. I couldn't point to anything that he has said that make him town, but I have alarm bells about the wagon (probably in part that I have a strong scum read on HS which would mean Aspho is probably town)

I could live with calling Naomi town, and actually not hating an Ircher town read because he keeps getting needled for stupid things and has responded well to it.

Going to do another back read before voting, but im probably on HS here. Grey would not be a bad wagon as well. If this game is still this pace, im essentially V/LA then during normal working times because as I said: Phone Typing + Hooves isn't happening.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:26 pm

In post 355, Ircher wrote:@Gin - Clarify?
In post 342, Ircher wrote:@Gin - It was a more reactionary post at the time. I mean, I did check once, but I kinda skimmed through and was looking for certain things.
In post 351, Ircher wrote:
In post 346, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote: @Ircher, "looking for certain things" which would be?
It depends. Like, at one point, I was looking for town posts in Gamma's ISO (considering my earlier WK)
What were the posts you found town by Gamma?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Ircher »

I've already answered that. You can look at my readslist or you can go find my earlier quote when I went through Gamma's ISO looking for town stuff.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 103, Ircher wrote:
In post 39, Gamma Emerald wrote:What? Did the use of the word "ugly" become a scumtell?
In post 42, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 40, -Grey- wrote:
In post 39, Gamma Emerald wrote:What? Did the use of the word "ugly" become a scumtell?
See? His guilty scum mind confesses in his confusion!

Surprised by my quick deduction that he is scum, he questions how I caught him.
No, that's no slip. I'm asking if "ugly" is said more by town than scum.
BTW people need to post here FAST.
I liked these two posts. Grey stated his responses were humor, but I disagree - he would've stopped with his first response if it was simply humor. Continuing to call it scum posts makes people believe it is serious.

Gamma's reactions were fine -- he is questioning Grey's reads because there dies not appear to be evidence supporting them.
Town posts at the time I made the comment you're asking about.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 356, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It's getting close to being out of spite right now.

How many votes are on you?
2 votes. Grey and yours.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:36 pm

In post 359, Ircher wrote:I've already answered that. You can look at my readslist or you can go find my earlier quote when I went through Gamma's ISO looking for town stuff.
Oh hello, that was a beautiful reads list.

Yeah, this is why I don't vote my scum reads as soon as I make a list, it's helpful to actually think.

Hey Alisae? You like the sound of pressuring me to vote my scum reads because you want a mislynch? Is it that or is there a different motive as to why you want me to vote someone besides you so badly?

P-Edit: Then why are you so edgy about a vote or two on you? Stop worrying about yourself, go argue against someone and show how they are scum. I seriously could care less about defending, I'm swayed by offense over defense.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 362, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Hey Alisae? You like the sound of pressuring me to vote my scum reads because you want a mislynch? Is it that or is there a different motive as to why you want me to vote someone besides you so badly?

P-Edit: Then why are you so edgy about a vote or two on you? Stop worrying about yourself, go argue against someone and show how they are scum. I seriously could care less about defending, I'm swayed by offense over defense.
No, I am just trying to understand where you're coming from and trying to understand your logic which I don't agree with.
And why can't that someone be you?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 297, Ircher wrote:
@Mod - Fix formatting please?

Mod edit:
what do you need fixed? the spoiler tags look fine to me
One of the post tags under my read for Asphodel. (ppst instead of post)

fixed
Last edited by XnadrojX on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:47 pm

My logic is that I just got a pen and paper and wrote down posts that caught my eye, I go back and review those posts when I make the reads list and then establish to the class what my thoughts were. They are then discussed and I move from there.

As for voting you, I vote you for 1) A sheep vote, reactionary to see what you do(Freak the fuck out apparently) and 2) If I think someone's scum, I'll let them go on and vote them near the end of the day if need be; I'd much rather spend time focusing on my remaining null reads so I can determine their actual alignment. Not sorry that I'm focusing on figuring people out over getting tunnel vision.

Oh you can attack me and I'm perfectly okay with it, keep me in check so I don't use fucked up logic when I'm reading someone. I'm a chemist, I don't care if I'm wrong, I'd rather be proven wrong and then work from there. It's in my nature lmao
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

Qutie frankly I am calm, collected, and tired. Not freaking out. Press my buttons a bit and I can do that.

Either way, your voting is...I believe the right term is wishywashy?
VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Expain how this pattern is wishy-washy

1) Declares Sheep vote on Alisae
2) Declares it's a sheep vote and you're null still
3) Continues to say it's a sheep vote and I tell you straight up you're scummy and townish
4) I then come to the conclusion that you overreact to a vote that goes onto you when it's only the 2nd vote, and considering you were null to me, it's worth applying more attention to see what comes out of you, ergo more alignment indicative.

It's pretty fucking clear to see what I did.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Alisae
baah
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

No, I am saying that your vote has no coviction behind it. Atleast I think that's what Wishywashy voting is. Voting without convinction. I am probably very wrong tho.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Hi Gamma. Still think you're town.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 333, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Ircher Scum$Oh boy is he a mess. First off he WK's Gamma, in which gamma did nothing productive at that point, so the point in defending him is rather sparse in reasoning.
Why do you think Ircher's defense of Gamma is scummier than your own in 114?
In post 114, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 108, All Alone wrote:
In post 93, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not seeing the type of discussion I want.
Maybe the inactives will provide.
This post reads scum to me. I don't really see a town motivation for counting on an inactive player to provide discussion. I mean, that's kind of the opposite of what "inactive" means! A townie who's frustrated with the discussion not going their way usually takes the initiative to provide that discussion themself, but Gamma doesn't. As scum hoping to hold back, his mindset here makes a lot more sense.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Nah it's town.

It's day 1 first few pages. It's evident, at least to me that Gamma doesn't care about the wagon on him, but instead is interested in the inactives, or those that will try to hide behind a bandwagon so they don't have to contribute much to the discussion.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:12 pm

There are two types of votes:

1)Sheep/Band wagon votes. This is where one player votes someone who seems to get a lot of heat on them to blend in or because they feel like following someone they town read to apply it as a pressure vote against the accused to get them talking. That's what I did here, as evidence, even with 2 votes, my sheep vote got you talking and that's what I want to happen.

2) Conviction voting. When I do that kind of vote, I'm going to build a case on a player and they will be 100% without a doubt scum in my eyes and will push their lynch unless they're host confirmed or I'm a PR and got a guilty as charge form of confirming them scum.

P-Edit:

All-Alone, you're gonna have to trust me in a game about mistrust here. That was a forbidden phone post where I wasn't reading the thread, fully because I was at work making a series of linearities and looked at the post by itself. It was only then after fully reading the game from page 1 and taking notes that he's had an overall scummy behaviour posting fluff.

Also, to make sure everything is clear, I also at first thought Ircher was "townish" during my work but then a full read made me believe he was scum. Only then after seeing his reads list, I felt content with leaving him alone because he's backing up what he said with quotes.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why are you giving me information over analysis?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:23 pm

In post 372, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote: 1)Sheep/Band wagon votes. This is where one player votes someone who seems to get a lot of heat on them to blend in or because they feel like following someone they town read to apply it as a pressure vote against the accused to get them talking.
That's what I did here, as evidence, even with 2 votes, my sheep vote got you talking and that's what I want to happen.
Don't argue one post by me, remember our entire argument.

You're talking now, I'm extracting info and I'll be able to make a sufficient read when we are done here.

What else you got that you're not clear about?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”