-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 48, TwoFace wrote:Naomi for the huge wall you just made.
In post 48, TwoFace wrote:huge wall you just made
In post 48, TwoFace wrote:
huge wall
In post 48, TwoFace wrote:This game just got more fun.
Hell no!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:07 am

Post by TwoFace »

Not so much the walls. The personalities.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

My walls are rare but a good size :D
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 8, Naomi-Tan wrote:Normally I do this a little later but im up and wanna talk and like keeping this at my second ISO post so. For those who know this post feel free to skip it yadda yadda.
Hi, I'm Naomi I have kinda a strange play style. Firstly Rather than calling people town or Scum I call them Green or Red This is because Its just a nicer thing to call people. I dislike calling people scum as its kinda mean so I switched to the color thing and it appears to have caught on rather well in other games I've been in. Thats not so major. but Its a good thing to note.

Okay so onto the bulk of stuff. My playstyle Is kinda weird. I don't like dying as either alignment and try to stay alive. this means that sometimes I do actions to just look more green and sometimes and Im suspectable to peer pressure. To midigate this I tend to play entirely openly and honestly examining things and doing what I can to contribute to town. But things like Lamist actions are things I tend to do as both alignments. If anyone wants to read my town meta feel free to explore my wiki page (ordered chronologically with my most recent games at the bottom of either list) But this is a quick overview to protect my butt from future Red efforts (as they can push me on; Look there doing that thing thats normally red but isn't for them) and so Greens don't push me for being me. I also am probably forgetting somethings. As i'm sleepy
One question --- Does making this post actually help you in any way?
Links: User Page | GTKAS | Ratings
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 12, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Naomi-Tan wrote:Normally I do this a little later but im up and wanna talk and like keeping this at my second ISO post so. For those who know this post feel free to skip it yadda yadda.
Hi, I'm Naomi I have kinda a strange play style. Firstly Rather than calling people town or Scum I call them Green or Red This is because Its just a nicer thing to call people. I dislike calling people scum as its kinda mean so I switched to the color thing and it appears to have caught on rather well in other games I've been in. Thats not so major. but Its a good thing to note.

Okay so onto the bulk of stuff. My playstyle Is kinda weird. I don't like dying as either alignment and try to stay alive. this means that sometimes I do actions to just look more green and sometimes and Im suspectable to peer pressure. To midigate this I tend to play entirely openly and honestly examining things and doing what I can to contribute to town. But things like Lamist actions are things I tend to do as both alignments. If anyone wants to read my town meta feel free to explore my wiki page (ordered chronologically with my most recent games at the bottom of either list) But this is a quick overview to protect my butt from future Red efforts (as they can push me on; Look there doing that thing thats normally red but isn't for them) and so Greens don't push me for being me. I also am probably forgetting somethings. As i'm sleepy
Spoiler:
In post 21, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Well did earlier than I like to do. (as I like to make this post as my second post and I have something to comment on so... wanna do my second post followed by the comment). So... here we go.

Hello Everyone!, For those who know my play style this will be my normal meta post so... feel free to skip. For everyone else... time to write :D hiya, I'm naomi and I have a very strange play style. Starting with a quirk; I call town Green and Mafia Reds I've only recently started doing this and I do slip up on this from time to time. So... going forward bare this in mind.

Now. my Green play style is what I was talking about when I said I have a strange style. I tend to do smaller posts throughout with bigger posts on occasion day 1 I like to do bigger read lists and iso's and stuff but it normally becomes unsustainable. This alone isn't strange

The strangeness starts now. I also fear death, So.. It warps my views and sometimes I do things just to get people off me. This can easily be miss read as a Red!tell but Thats just kinda how I am. It also leads me to have a LAMIST kinda playstyle pointing things out and I'm also not very good at the game and sometimes when I notice something that looks sorta suspicious but I dunno what to do with it I'll just kinda draw attention to it and flag people into examining it on my behalf as I couldn't draw a conclusion.

I do try to be fair and try to think about things from others points of views simulating in my head if something is more likely to be a Green move or a Red move and I tend to post that kinda thing. But.... It sometimes leads me to just null conculsions or just leads no where... its kinda a thing.

I am also aware that people see these kinda posts and go; Self meta BS. when I've been doing them there are generally 3 pools of people. those who believe me, those who played with me, and those who don't. If your currently falling in the last group of players feel free to browse my wiki, I post every game I've completed in it and it can be a good source for you to confirm this information. of course most of you won't.. but that just tends to be how it is.

Finally though my account is an older one I have only played a small pool of games as I took around about a year and a half break between two of my games only starting steadily again this year. So.. though I'm an older account I lack the experience and skill of many of my contemporaries.

So.. yeah.. thats pretty much all you need to know to get a good read on myself and... yeah lets get to that post I wanted to make.

TL;DR> She posts this stuff as town. Save your RVS votes for Gamma.
How do you know with such little experience on this site? I mean, experience != skill, but it's kinda hard you can already read a player based off a single post being only a month on the site.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 29, XnadrojX wrote:
I will extend 48 hours if enough people vote for it.

I can switch to this colour if enough people vote for it.
Please extend. Christmas and New Years are common holidays for pretty much everyone.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 40, -Grey- wrote:
In post 39, Gamma Emerald wrote:What? Did the use of the word "ugly" become a scumtell?
See? His guilty scum mind confesses in his confusion!

Surprised by my quick deduction that he is scum, he questions how I caught him.
Yeah, no.
VOTE: Grey
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 43, TwoFace wrote:Why? You need people to distract grey from sr'ing you?
:facepalm:

We have lots to discuss this game it seems....
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 54, Ircher wrote:How do you know with such little experience on this site? I mean, experience != skill, but it's kinda hard you can already read a player based off a single post being only a month on the site.
As I quoted, she made the same kind of post on another game she played where she was town.

It was not posted as proof of her alignment, just to stop paranoid players from wasting time voting her over that wall because it's NAI.

My post seemed pretty self-explanatory, to me.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 57, Ircher wrote:
In post 43, TwoFace wrote:Why? You need people to distract grey from sr'ing you?
:facepalm:

We have lots to discuss this game it seems....
Let's start with who stole your sense of humor.

Did it happen as a child? Were you bullied?
---
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Ircher »

No one did. Don't be rude.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 60, Ircher wrote:No one did. Don't be rude.
56 suggests otherwise.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In other news, I've never been much of a fan of girl scout cookies but I got a box of their peanut butter patties and they're quite nom.
---
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 61, -Grey- wrote:
56 suggests otherwise.
If it was humor, you wouldn't've made the quoted post. One joke is enough.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 54, Ircher wrote:
In post 12, -Grey- wrote:

Spoiler:
In post 21, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Well did earlier than I like to do. (as I like to make this post as my second post and I have something to comment on so... wanna do my second post followed by the comment). So... here we go.

Hello Everyone!, For those who know my play style this will be my normal meta post so... feel free to skip. For everyone else... time to write :D hiya, I'm naomi and I have a very strange play style. Starting with a quirk; I call town Green and Mafia Reds I've only recently started doing this and I do slip up on this from time to time. So... going forward bare this in mind.

Now. my Green play style is what I was talking about when I said I have a strange style. I tend to do smaller posts throughout with bigger posts on occasion day 1 I like to do bigger read lists and iso's and stuff but it normally becomes unsustainable. This alone isn't strange

The strangeness starts now. I also fear death, So.. It warps my views and sometimes I do things just to get people off me. This can easily be miss read as a Red!tell but Thats just kinda how I am. It also leads me to have a LAMIST kinda playstyle pointing things out and I'm also not very good at the game and sometimes when I notice something that looks sorta suspicious but I dunno what to do with it I'll just kinda draw attention to it and flag people into examining it on my behalf as I couldn't draw a conclusion.

I do try to be fair and try to think about things from others points of views simulating in my head if something is more likely to be a Green move or a Red move and I tend to post that kinda thing. But.... It sometimes leads me to just null conculsions or just leads no where... its kinda a thing.

I am also aware that people see these kinda posts and go; Self meta BS. when I've been doing them there are generally 3 pools of people. those who believe me, those who played with me, and those who don't. If your currently falling in the last group of players feel free to browse my wiki, I post every game I've completed in it and it can be a good source for you to confirm this information. of course most of you won't.. but that just tends to be how it is.

Finally though my account is an older one I have only played a small pool of games as I took around about a year and a half break between two of my games only starting steadily again this year. So.. though I'm an older account I lack the experience and skill of many of my contemporaries.

So.. yeah.. thats pretty much all you need to know to get a good read on myself and... yeah lets get to that post I wanted to make.

TL;DR> She posts this stuff as town. Save your RVS votes for Gamma.
How do you know with such little experience on this site? I mean, experience != skill, but it's kinda hard you can already read a player based off a single post being only a month on the site.
Grey's a bit of a poser. Either that or he's an alt. :P
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Ircher »

....Gamma, you are already a JOAT?! How many games have you played?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 65, Ircher wrote:....Gamma, you are already a JOAT?! How many games have you played?
Dozens. Go to my wiki. There's also ones I've failed to complete.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 63, Ircher wrote:
In post 61, -Grey- wrote:
56 suggests otherwise.
If it was humor, you wouldn't've made the quoted post. One joke is enough.
61 wasn't a joke, I agree one is enough.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 64, Gamma Emerald wrote:Grey's a bit of a poser. Either that or he's an alt.
Neither. It's not advanced physics to check a player's history and see the same kind of post in other games.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

I think I'll randomly post in high vis yellow just to add some color to the game.
---
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:28 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 32, TwoFace wrote:
In post 29, XnadrojX wrote:
I will extend 48 hours if enough people vote for it.

I can switch to this colour if enough people vote for it.
I vote for an extension though I don't think we'll actually need it.
Why are you voting for something you don't think town needs?

VOTE: TwoFace
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Ircher »

Why not when it's a deadline extension?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 66, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 65, Ircher wrote:....Gamma, you are already a JOAT?! How many games have you played?
Dozens. Go to my wiki. There's also ones I've failed to complete.
You must not have ended up lurking in as many. I'm a high poster in active game that isn't too active.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Gamma's reading scummy and Asphodel's opening post reads pretty horrible but I'll give asphodel some more time. The fact asphodel pretty much said 'Hey guys, if I bus my partner I'm town!' means any scum wagons they happen to be on are wifomy as fuck and NAI at best, remember this for later.

Grey reads kinda town.

VOTE: Gamma
Banana Man wrote:Why would town want less time?
VOTE: Human Sequencer

Also I know you're not reading Gamma town now, but why were you in the first place and what made you change your mind?
I initially took Gamma's misunderstanding of Naomi and I's game history as misguided town, but it didn't hold up on closer inspection, and what he has posted since has just looked heaps worse. I'll make a case when it's relevant.

15 days is plenty of time. You can ask TwoFace and Naomi about the shitshow that was Mini 1848 and how that dragged to deadline D1 in a mess which promoted town apathy, or you could also read Newbie 1744 easily found on my wiki in which town self-destructed D1 by running around in circles with like three wagons all on town, ending up lynching a PR. I believe overly long day phases are anti-town. You might not agree, but it's NAI at best as I have pushed the same agenda in most of my games since, and I think I did the same in Mini 1848 and it got me scumread.

Banana man, why are you excited for this game in particular?

nah
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:54 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 71, Ircher wrote:Why not when it's a deadline extension?
Personally, I don't generally think more time is pro-town. If it were, chat and face-to-face mafia would have much higher scum winrates than forum mafia. I think stagnation is a bigger problem for towns on MS than the deadline is, so I don't want to vote for a deadline extension.

(Admittedly, this is my first time playing on MS in juuuust over a year, and I'm aware the meta may have shifted, but for now I'm trusting my own experience.)

Regardless, I'm interested in the pro-town motivation for TwoFace voting for a deadline extension if he doesn't think it'll help town.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”