Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6417 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

GG PEEPS
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6477 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6475, Andrius wrote:
In post 6441, Errantparabola wrote:
Andrius wrote:Zito has EP to thank for his Sub.
what
what did i do
You were the last one to submit their Draft List.
Before you did, I defaulted you to a Missile Silo and McMenno (IIRC) got the Sub.
You submitted your list, I rerolled Cop/Sub based on your submissions, and Zito got the sub.
This is gr8
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6484 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6481, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Thanks for the game Andrius. A return of Defcon was a nice blast from the past.

The one suggestion I would have for your suggested sequal - have every possible interaction between roles hammered out BEFORE the game is started. There seemed to be some confusion regarding what my Failsafe response could or could not overcome (Interception mode of a Silo doesn't make sense to me, Fallout Shelter does) in the Dead PT. Also think removing the Terrorist makes sense since that adds significant swing to the set-up.

Glad Town was put in a position to win regardless of the outcome.

I don't regret the Vi Nuke. Spiffeh and company had already shown that they'd take any action possible towards a Commie partner so Spiffeh's buddying of Cheet didn't remove suspicion. Vi also supplied twinges with the constant "MoI I can't parse ..." comments. When it became clear I couldn't nuke LLD with my Failsafe I had to remove the other more dangerous if Commie dayplayer.

I also agree with Spy - I think they day could have gone much differently if LLD hadn't been on the attack and calling everyone who looked her way effectively stupid or scum. That poisoned the atmosphere and made it easy for UT to dodge pressure on his "Silo in Defensive" play and look more reasonable.

Also glad that know the proper play is to always assume Spiffeh, Ceph and UT are bussing if they vote for scum. I'll be linkiing this game every time one of them ever says "Why would I vote my partner in that situation".
Oh, realy, eheheheh...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6497 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

YEEES
CAN YOU DO THAT OTHER ONE AGAIN
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6504 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

zzz
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”