Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Grey has said things that are suicide as scum.
Cheesy was for TB's push.
Tojam is for LQ's push
TB misused meta, and bandwagoned on the Vedith/Realeo debate
Vax bandwagoned on the V/R debate and used rather low tactics
LQ bandwagoned on the V/R debate
I'm thinking one of my scumreads is wrong though, because the scum wouldn't throw all of themselves on the V/R conflict like that.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1150, Gamma Emerald wrote:Grey has said things that are suicide as scum.
They're suicide as town, too.

Just saying.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1104, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1103, -Grey- wrote:
LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1100, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1097, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1096, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1093, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1092, -Grey- wrote:
In post 793, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm going after Tojam if Real (slot) flips Town.
Why would you go after tojam specifically upon my flip?
I can't remember exactly, but I think it was because he voted your slot.
If you can't even remember why you would go after someone the following day today, then I have to doubt the veracity of your remark.
The more important question is why is this being dragged up now rather than earlier.
That's rather obvious. I missed it earlier and Gamma brought it back up

VOTE: LQ

My scumread on you has been building and I'm pretty happy lynching here today.
Reasons, k?
I knew you were going to ask that!
In post 120, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why would I want my Scum read to know why I am Scumreading them?
What is your point here, darling?
This is strike number 2 for Lickety in my book. The first was that other time where he laid out a town read then took it back for one reason, and they did the same to me for the opposite. Scum tend to flap whichever way the wind is going at that point.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1151, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1150, Gamma Emerald wrote:Grey has said things that are suicide as scum.
They're suicide as town, too.

Just saying.
Town are not as worried about dying.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1117, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1114, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1113, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1111, -Grey- wrote:LQ, who's scum?
Not sure. There are a lot of underplaying decent players in this game. Some sly characters here.
Comments like this is why you're scum.

I'd you thought there were underplaying decent characters, you'd be pissed at them for not playing optimally.

Instead, you are saying they are playing very well (Sly characters) yet "underplaying".

You're teaching for what you think town wants to hear and stumbling over yourself.
Nice accusation. Clearly you will not be NKed if I am lynched.
Is this for in case your lynch goes through your buddies will know not to kill Grey to drive us nuts with WIFOM?
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by nn30 »

I am not town reading Cheesy/Realo(Realo's replacement?) and Vedith/Vedith's replacement) as well as Gamma.

Light town read on Arona too.

I love having 10 pages to work with - it gives me a chance at a birds eye view of the game (similar to replacing in but not exact).

I think LQ is scum.

No recent VC so I have no idea where that puts him (I saw L-2 earlier? So I'm assuming it's not hammer).
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by nn30 »

Now*

Not not.

Sorry.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1134, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1132, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1064, ThinkBig wrote:
v/la for today

I'll respond to the case against me when I get back. Should be back by 10 pm est
If being at l-2 was the basis for his claim, why wasn't the claim made here then? If he were a mislynch waiting to happen with scum off the wagon he wouldnt have wanted to leave such an opportunity for a l-1 and a hammer while he was away. I guess he was never really scared of the l-2 vote, but he wanted to act like he was.
Good point. I have half a mind to think there is not even a 1-shot cop in the game actually.
What gives you that idea? I have an idea of what you are going to say, but I want you to say it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1154, Formerfish wrote:Is this for in case your lynch goes through your buddies will know not to kill Grey to drive us nuts with WIFOM?
I sure hope so, lol.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1135, -Grey- wrote:
v/la for today

I'll respond to the case against me when I get back. Should be back by 10 pm est
If being at l-2 was the basis for his claim, why wasn't the claim made here then? If he were a mislynch waiting to happen with scum off the wagon he wouldnt have wanted to leave such an opportunity for a l-1 and a hammer while he was away. I guess he was never really scared of the l-2 vote, but he wanted to act like he was.
Doesn't matter, he's not being lynched today.

If he's town, scum will kill either him or me. Whomever scum doesn't kill gets sorted tomorrow.
Trust me, I get that (notice I had already unvoted). I just wanted to make sure to point out the inconsistencies with his reasoning when he remains alive tomorrow.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1147, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1143, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1097, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1096, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1093, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1092, -Grey- wrote:
In post 793, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm going after Tojam if Real (slot) flips Town.
Why would you go after tojam specifically upon my flip?
I can't remember exactly, but I think it was because he voted your slot.
If you can't even remember why you would go after someone the following day today, then I have to doubt the veracity of your remark.
The more important question is why is this being dragged up now rather than earlier.
Does something being brought back up have a significance towards alignment? Cause I found these oddly out of place when i did my read through.
In post 294, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 91, aronagrundy wrote:@gamma

Maybe, but I feel like lickety is the type of player (they said themselves that they were firing from the hip i think) that scum could use for distractions/blame later for a mislynch. So I'm interested in how others interact with him.
Explain to me exactly what type of player you think I am.
In post 295, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 155, culted wrote:Thinkbig/cheesy/realeo

Sounds fair.
In post 156, Cheesy wrote:I don't see ThinkingBig as mafia for the moment.
How do these posts relate?
In post 296, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 177, Cheesy wrote:I think our differences come from the fact I have experience mostly in real life mafia where interactions are different and you get instant feedback from everybody. It's difficult to adjust.
AtE
I give you credit for not Town reading me just because I am voting Gamma. This is why I think you are Town.
To be clear, its because I am a huge fan of bussing on day 1 as scum. There is so much room to make it seem like you are scum hunting on someone you know has no chance of being rung up. And for the record, thats like the 3rd time you've given me towncred. Please leave some of the d for the rest of the group.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1157, Formerfish wrote:
v/la for today

Good point. I have half a mind to think there is not even a 1-shot cop in the game actually.
What gives you that idea? I have an idea of what you are going to say, but I want you to say it.
Its a trade. If TB is Scum, then they can trade a confirmed Town for a living Mafia. It also muddles the field for late game.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1149, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1145, Formerfish wrote:beating around the bush
Heh heh

Heh heh heh
I was going to go with pussy footing, but I didn't want to run the risk of offending anyones delicate sensibilities.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1162, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1149, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1145, Formerfish wrote:beating around the bush
Heh heh

Heh heh heh
I was going to go with pussyfooting, but I didn't want to run the risk of offending anyones delicate sensibilities.
It's one word, not two.
---
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1155, nn30 wrote:I am not town reading Cheesy/Realo(Realo's replacement?) and Vedith/Vedith's replacement) as well as Gamma.

Light town read on Arona too.

I love having 10 pages to work with - it gives me a chance at a birds eye view of the game (similar to replacing in but not exact).

I think LQ is scum.

No recent VC so I have no idea where that puts him (I saw L-2 earlier? So I'm assuming it's not hammer).
Are you always this reckless with your votes? You haven't seen a recent vc, yet you vote him anyways even though it could be l-2, l-1, hammer vote, or even put him in close enough position to have someone else vote him "oooppsss by acccident" and then we have a whole other can of WIFOM to choke down.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

IME, scum tends to be more careful about vote placement than town anyway, so that's null.
---
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1161, LicketyQuickety wrote:
v/la for today

Its a trade. If TB is Scum, then they can trade a confirmed Town for a living Mafia. It also muddles the field for late game.
What? Who becomes the confirmed town in this situation?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1165, -Grey- wrote:IME, scum tends to be more careful about vote placement than town anyway, so that's null.
That's true to a point, but its not a hard rule. Scum can make use of confusion and lack of vc's to place some shitty votes that we then have to analyze to death to figure out if he was stupid, or scum.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1167, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1165, -Grey- wrote:IME, scum tends to be more careful about vote placement than town anyway, so that's null.
That's true to a point, but its not a hard rule. Scum can make use of confusion and lack of vc's to place some shitty votes that we then have to analyze to death to figure out if he was stupid, or scum.
Hence null instead of town indicative.
---
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Such as?

Cheesy was for TB's push.
In general?

Tojam is for LQ's push
In general?

TB misused meta, and bandwagoned on the Vedith/Realeo debate
Vax bandwagoned on the V/R debate and used rather low tactics
Low tactics?

LQ bandwagoned on the V/R debate
I'm thinking one of my scumreads is wrong though, because the scum wouldn't throw all of themselves on the V/R conflict like that.
Bold is me, obvi. Also, why say you think one of your scum is wrong without trying to figure out which one?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Fair enough, Grey. I tend to see it as a bit more of a scum tell myself, only for the fact that I feel like a town member I make sure to not do anything stupid that would hurt the town. So I would make extra sure to know where people were in the vcs. As scum I am the kind of person who would make a stupid vote knowing that I am about to talk my way out of it when it comes time.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1166, Formerfish wrote:
v/la for today

IDK, it could be anyone really, but it has to make sense. Like "I investigated [player X] for Y reason(s)."
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Ok, but either way that scenario plays out there is an endgame to it that will come quickly. If the cop scumposter clears a scum buddy, as soon as the fake cop dies we will know. Also, if the fake cop guilt's a townie and we lynch him, scum dies for sure next day.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Or, he whiteknights a townie, gets cred and we all die at endgame
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1171, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1166, Formerfish wrote:
v/la for today

IDK, it could be anyone really, but it has to make sense. Like "I investigated [player X] for Y reason(s)."
All of this is d2 talk and your interest in casting shade on claimed confirmable PR's before they have a chance to confirm themselves is also highly scum-indicative.
---

Return to “Completed Open Games”