Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by Elmo »

I haven't looked closely, but I don't recall a point in the game where PEG voiced any suspicion of Skruffs. I don't see how he can be
bottom
. I would have much preferred a Farside nom, to be honest.

I'll look over the noms tomorrow.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

I think this could be when Pick made his list. It was after the meet and great.
pablito wrote: But first...let's find out the players' first impressions of each other. Each houseguest must secretly submit via PM a progressive list of who they find to be the most trustworthy and who they find to be the least trustworthy in the house. With hope, each houseguest will have discovered how much they trust each other player. Please submit a list 1-11 of who you trust the most at #1 and who you trust the least at #11. Please ensure that each player is ranked only once and that each rank 1-11 has only one player listed in the PM.
You are not allowed to reveal in thread your PMed list of players or a partial list of who you find trustworthy
. Please send these PMs by Tuesday October 2nd at 23:59 EST which is approximately 69 hours from this post . Be aware that these lists will be recorded and filed for the entire game and may easily have an effect beyond the first week. The individual lists in their entirety will not be available for others to see, but in the absence of normal choices being sent, these lists may be used to determine HoH nomination, voting and passing of possible special powers. Thus some of your list may be revealed if it is pertinent to player ranking and the game mechanism.
Elmo wrote:I haven't looked closely, but I don't recall a point in the game where PEG voiced any suspicion of Skruffs. I don't see how he can be
bottom
. I would have much preferred a Farside nom, to be honest.

I'll look over the noms tomorrow.
Honestly I'm not a mind reader so I'm not sure what Pick was thinking. I'm going by his list. He had on his list 1. VRK most trustworthy and at the bottom was Ryan.
No.3 on this list is ChaosOmega (Elmo). So if you are going by him being scum and setting up the top players as scum would Elmo be scum? No.2 is Save the Dragons (FarieLord). Since people are critizing his bottom choice I think you seeing his top choices would make you wonder as much as me what was he thinking. I have no better answers then this because only Pick can explain his list.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Someone's ignorin' me. Come on, you know who you are. Fess up.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Elmo »

Uh, Farside, I think you're not allowed to do that. Beyond that, I obviously can't just believe you're telling the truth about his list, can I? Even if you're not lying, PEG clearly states he finds FL scummy and wants a FL nomination in 606. And now FL is #2 trustworthy? This is extremely dubious.

I am also concerned with Pug's efforts to avoid a DoS nomination. Both mneme and KScope have attacked DoS, and that seems to play a part in their nominations - I don't see this as a good basis for evicting people, to say the least.

KScope has not been very talkative, hum. mneme has been a lil' weird. KScope's lurking means it's a bit tricky to know who's more likely to be scum. I would like each to comment on the other, and anything else interesting - perhaps DoS, seeing as they both seem to have that in common. Thinking a bit more about my vote, for now.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Elmo wrote:Uh, Farside, I think you're not allowed to do that. Beyond that, I obviously can't just believe you're telling the truth about his list, can I? Even if you're not lying, PEG clearly states he finds FL scummy and wants a FL nomination in 606. And now FL is #2 trustworthy? This is extremely dubious.
I read this and figure I was okay with saying what I did. I did not quote PM from Mod either.
Thus some of your list may be revealed if it is pertinent to player ranking and the game mechanism.
As I stated about what 4 times now. This list looks to be made at the very begining of the game. Obviously Pick felt STD trustworthy in the begining, but FL not so trustworthy. You can read that yourself in his post.
I'll let the mod decide if I went to far, but with everyone questioning his bottom choices I think it's fair to list his top choices too. I have nothing else I can say (not mind reader) about what he did or why. (Shrug)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Pug89 »

I am also concerned with Pug's efforts to avoid a DoS nomination.
What efforts? I didn't find him suspicious so I didn't nominate him. It's very simple.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:35 am

Post by pablito »

Note:
Due to partial reveal of the trustworthiness list (a rule that was bolded in my quote in farside22's fateful post #726),
farside22 has been removed from the Big Brother household
. Because this eviction is a modkill and not a lynch, farside22/pickemgenius' alignment will be revealed after the next lynch. Nominees will remain the same and Pug89 retains HoH position, but will now break the tie between his two nominees should it come to a tie.

Because of the premature eviction, please take care to note the number of players left in the game and the number of voters.

With 4 voters this week, it will take 3 to lynch!

With 7 players alive, there is a risk of being in lynch-or-lose.
Last edited by pablito on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by pablito »

For reference, here was the rule that was not followed:
You are not allowed to reveal in thread your PMed list of players or a partial list of who you find trustworthy.
Sup, later.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I find it interesting that both nominees have basically stopped talking at all since their nomination. Especially since Mneme was so active before hand.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Here's hoping farside was scum. I think she was.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:07 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Actually, it was my birthday yesterday, so I took some time off from 'scum. ;)

Anyway, for the people claiming I'm scummy for lack of reasons probably haven't played that much with me. Also, if I state I have no problem with certain people ending up on the LoE, I don't consider these people town, which simply means they could they still be scum.

Any other questions?
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:47 am

Post by pablito »

Before we begin the voting, Skruffs has an announcement he would like to make.

Skruffs:
I am going to use my special power to
VETO
the nomination of

MNEME.

Pug89, now that I have used the Power of Veto, you must name a replacement nominee. You cannot renominate mneme and you cannot put up the Power of Veto holder, me, up for eviction.

Julie Chen:
Skruffs has just used the Power of Veto to remove mneme from eviction and now Pug89 has a difficult duty to nominate someone else for eviction. However, the Power of Veto was a special power that could only be used once in the game and was secretly passed on from player to player each week. Each week the holder of the Power of Veto would be informed that they had received the veto, but did not know who previously held it. He either had the opportunity to use it or pass it on to another person that week. Two names would be provided each time, as the holder could not pass the Power of Veto back to the person who sent it to him. Now that Skruffs has used it, it will be removed from the game and the history of the pathway of passing will be revealed.

1: Skruffs
2: Pug89
3: Vel-Rahn Koon
4: FaerieLord
5: Skruffs
Sup, later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

I had to use it 1) to see who had it last week when a majority of people said that they thought both players were town and 2) because I felt that after this week, I had no idea who remaining was town, and after it fell into scum's hands, it would be very hard for town to win, especially if the player evicted or PEG was town (which would reduce the floater count to at least two, possibly one).

I also know (and this can't be confirmed) that I am a floater and can't be put up. If, best case, PEG was scum, there are 4 scum and 3 townies left, one of which can't be put up, so depending on KSc0pe, mneme's, mine, PEG and PUG's alignments, there are several situations. If KSc0pe is scum, and pug is town, (The veto's trail has VRK in it, which tends to insinuate he might be), then if PEG was town, everyone who is open for PUG to nominate is scum and so there is ntohing to worry about.

We'll see.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:31 am

Post by Pug89 »

Nominate: FaerieLord

Looking over earlier in the day when every said who they wanted nominated more wanted FL nominated a little more than Elmo and he had the veto last week and didn't use it.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:50 am

Post by pablito »

The nominees are now
KaleiÐoscøpe
and
FaerieLord
Sup, later.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:34 am

Post by FaerieLord »

@Pug89. I hate responsability. As in, I hate being the deciding factor. That is why I gave it to the person I see most protown
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

I think people are waiting for close to deadline to post anything >.>
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by Pug89 »

FaerieLord wrote:@Pug89. I hate responsability. As in, I hate being the deciding factor. That is why I gave it to the person I see most protown
I can understand that but it seems strange that you consider him the most protown but wouldn't take him off the block.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by Elmo »

Still here. Wow, a veto.

FaerieLord: No-one wanted Skruffs up, and you thought he was town. You
voted Skruffs
trying for a tie, when it's clearly stated that a tie results in someone being evicted, and when you could have easily saved him with that power? Leaning towards voting you, at the moment.

pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:02 am

Post by pablito »

Three players prodded

Deadline also extended one day to Thursday 13th of December at 19:00 EST (GMT -5)

I forgot to announce that when a special power was used.
Sup, later.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:46 am

Post by mneme »

Sorry, work's gone into a crunch and I didn't find a lot of time for posting.

Skruffs, thanks for the save. The results are fascinating.

Something obvious to keep in mind: It's not just important that we lynch scum today -- it's important that we lynch an Alpha Dog. Because if farside isn't an AD and we lynch a non-AD -- even a PAscum, the game is over.

So we need to rate our nominees not only on scumminess (which is paramount, but they're both pretty scummy) but on how likely they are to be teamed up with ryan (our only exposed scum so far), since given equal scumminess, we want to lynch one who -isn't- on ryan's team, particularly given that farside22 was probably a PAscum (as Pickem, voted to save for ryanscum, supported ryan's position several times), putting us into L^L.
Did I say too much?
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:15 am

I find the events interesting as well. I will need to go read up more on FaerieLord's interactions with other players in the game before I make my decision on who to evict.
-Tyler Durden
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:56 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

:: prod respond ::

I'm happy with the switch of mneme and FL, if it actually results in a FL lynch.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:11 am

Post by FaerieLord »

@Elmo. I didn't know it lead to an eviction either way. I thought it would tie. That way I could save myself the pressure + save both protown players.

Backfired :/
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:23 pm

FaerieLord wrote:@Elmo. I didn't know it lead to an eviction either way. I thought it would tie. That way I could save myself the pressure + save both protown players.

Backfired :/
I think this statement is rediculous. All you have to do to know someone will be evicted is read the rules of the game.
-Tyler Durden

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”