Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

I kinda like 799, actually.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Kairal »

I've been townreading Mini but if Newman flips scum massive might be onto something here. Worth considering at least.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Would ot help if someone other then massive had intent to hammer? I still want a Massive lynch but i can deal with that tomorrow.

Intent to hammer
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yes and no. massive's attacks don't answer MDS' original assertion.

One more final. Nearly done. Also apathy, please let's end this day soon.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Kairal »

Yes I would also like to end the day already. I say give Newman till his next prod dodge and then move on. I'm guessing he won't bother making a claim anyway
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by HellloooNewman »

I'm a cop!
Irritating Jerry since 1991
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Kairal »

I don't believe it for a minute. However we can't take the chance. Well I preferred a massive lynch anyway

VOTE: massive
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So you're somewhat of the opinion that newman is lying, but want to lynch massive who believes Newman/MDS is a team possibility (and you agreed with his logic). Any specific reason, or you just think MDS is too likely to be town to warrant worrying about massive's belief.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Kairal »

Oh one more thing: If Newman is scum he might just be baiting out a cop counterclaim to help his scumbuddies out. I think it's probably best to wait a day or two before counterclaiming if we do have a cop. We can still lynch Newman then and you'll get a few investigations before scum nightkill you.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Nah all we really gotta do is check on him tomorrow and make him prove he's a cop. We got time.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Oh and btw

VOTE: Io

I think it's about time we visited this one.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Kairal »

masssive simply pointed out that Mini was defending Newman. It's a possible sign of a scum partner. If we lynched Newman and he flipped scum then sure I'd say we should check everyone who was defending Newman (incidentally this includes me).

Until we have some flips I'm more interested in looking for individual scum members and massive has been my top scum read for a while. The only real thing to be gleaned from massive's post is that he and Mini probably aren't scum partners. I think that's been clear for a while though.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: Io
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by HellloooNewman »

Vote Io

He's the scum we're looking for, you betcha! Also....who is the consensus for who I should investigate tonight? Make your cases people!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 811, Kairal wrote:The only real thing to be gleaned from massive's post is that he and Mini probably aren't scum partners. I think that's been clear for a while though.
Really?

Really, Kairal?
In post 722, Kairal wrote:Yes I agree. I'm saying that I am (somewhat reluctantly) not seeing her as scum right now.
If massive flips scum then she looks suspicious.
If he flips town she doesn't.
Really?
---
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Kairal »

The 'she' in that post refers to Io. Obviously in any case where someone flips scum we check their interactions to see who was defending them.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Kairal »

Newman I want either massive or Io investigated. The one we don't lynch. That said we don't want scum to simply follow your investigation targets so it's probably good to be ambiguous about it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Io, I'm giving you a sec change operation.

Mini is the only female allowed in this thread.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

sex*
---
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Kairal »

massive and Io are both at L-3 by my count. I would advise everyone to cast their vote towards one of these two wagons since a Newman lynch is not really an option now.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Kairal »

Newman what kind of cop are you? If he's scum telling us now makes it more difficult for him to lie later, and if he's town he's going to get nightkilled anyway.
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by HellloooNewman »

Maura's, It's interesting that "you don't believe for a minute" that I'm a cop, but you are all in on helping direct my actions.
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by HellloooNewman »

.....and for some reason my phone autocorrected "Kairal" to Maura's. :roll:
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Dierfire »

So it looks as though my Io vote has some company now! This is a good thing.

@HellloooNewman
In post 821, HellloooNewman wrote:Maura's, It's interesting that "you don't believe for a minute" that I'm a cop, but you are all in on helping direct my actions.
Those two things are not contradictory!

If I had an investigative role like Cop, I might target Secret Agent Jin or massive (normally a Town result on a player likely to be lynched is not tremendously useful because the Cop has to claim in order to divert the lynch, but with a role already claimed it's almost as useful to have Town results on players likely to be lynched as it is to have Mafia results).
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 799, massive wrote: You are protecting him from having to answer questions designed to get a read on him.
Not really, I was more calling you out on your pointless questions. I didn't even remember who you were asking tbh.
You're voting me for either doing exactly what you FOS'ed Newman for, or for NAI stuff.
I wouldn't call your godawful defence and attack 'NAI', but basically yes. Like, Newman looked very bad, and had you not done literally the same thing, I'd have voted him. The difference is that he did all of that *after* you already ate the bullet for it, which I think would be super pointless for scum to do (whether *you* massive are scum or not).
574 intent to re-read, Newman "looks bad" but still not worthy of your vote.
Explained why.
And then THIS piece of scumposting.
I couldn't comprehend why scum!Newman would do what he did, unless he was just terrible at this game. What makes that "scumposting"?
And then the giant "YOU MUST DECLARE INTENT TO HAMMER" sign and then jumping on me for stating such.
That was a standard procedure and had nothing to do with the lynch being Newman. I just noticed Kairal (?) didn't point out his vote put him at L-1 and I wanted to avoid accidental hammers or lolhammers. Honestly mafia-me would have just held her mouth shut.

Now would town!massive intent to hammer a townread of his in a convenient time like this? I think that's the more important question there. So again, why did you intent to hammer him?

Kairal wrote:I've been townreading Mini but if Newman flips scum massive might be onto something here. Worth considering at least.
You really think scum!me would risk losing her universal town read over *Newman*? :roll: Umm nope. If I'd been scum, I'd most likely have börked him before he could do any more damage to the rest of the team.
Aj The Epic wrote:Nah all we really gotta do is check on him tomorrow and make him prove he's a cop. We got time.
This.
HellloooNewman wrote:
Vote Io

He's the scum we're looking for, you betcha! Also....who is the consensus for who I should investigate tonight? Make your cases people!
*cough* Io is female. :roll: Why do you think she's the scum? (I don't disagree btw, I just want to hear *your* case on her)
Kairal wrote:Newman I want either massive or Io investigated. The one we don't lynch. That said we don't want scum to simply follow your investigation targets so it's probably good to be ambiguous about it.
What Kairal said.
-Grey- wrote:Io, I'm giving you a sec change operation.

Mini is the only female allowed in this thread.
Lmao. What happened to gender equality and equal representation? :(

Grey hates girls!! Lynch him!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”